Idols' life (4NEMO x reader)

By hedonesstuff

In which you and your best friend have a collaboration with 4nemo GENDER NEUTRAL this is my first story and... More

Introductions
Coffee (more like meet up)
The actual meet up
A/N
Photos lol
hanging out headcanons • 4nemo
Strange incounters
Not an update
dates?
A/N 2
UM
IM CRYING
dates? (Part 2)
um
ALRIGHTY
The "inciedent" of 4nemo
Kazuha
melody
ehe
a forgotten photoshoot...and 2 surprises
update

DCKZ (fangirl moment)

2.3K 64 33
By hedonesstuff

(Name)'s POV

who would have a line that has I WILL HAVE in it? I thought as I glanced behind me

"Oh, hiiii Zhongliii" Venti said dragging out the i in both the name and word "I told you to stop using MY LINE" he said raising his voice a tad with a tick on his face. "copyright sue him or whatever" I said looking at (preferred drink) like it was see through (unless it is of course)
"stop fighting you old men" a ginger said approaching the table we were at. Xiao straight up growled. "Is that you Ed Sherran?" you said without even noticing you said it."BAHAHAHA" "you look like a blue smoothie" (BFF) said grinning. "not cool" the blue haired man huffed.

"Ah, this is DCKZ, the boy band." Aether explained. "As in dicks?" You said looking at them with a raised eyebrow. "yes it is because two of them are idiotic and made the name." The red head said, literally a red head. "The names Childe, but you can call me Tartaglia or Ajax." Ed Sheeran look a like told. "My names Diluc, Diluc Ragnvindr." Diluc said. "Kaeya Alberich, at your service." blue smoothie says with a wink. "I tend to go by Zhongli, but you can call me Li." the hot dadd- I mean man with a soothing voice answered calmly, even though he just threw rocks at Venti. "I'm (name), leader of GXY" you said smiling friendly towards them. Childe decided to be bold and smirk and wink at me, only for me to turn away and cough (if you like Childe, I'm the opposite, I'm a timmie and Childe slander). "And I'm (BFF), that's it"

"We look forward to seeing you soon"

"Are you guys stalking us"

"no"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
768K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
198K 8.4K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
268K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.