๐’Ÿ๐ธ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ด

By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

Arabella Diaz 20 year old woman, forced into the marriage between her and a ruthless Mafia leader Mateo Salva... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
1 | What
2 | Mr. Mystery
3 | Rule Book
4 | Confidence
5 | No Secrets, No Lies
6 | Control
7 | Seriously
8 | I'm Sorry
9 | Scared
10 | The Best I've Ever Had
11 | Initiation
13 | They Killed Her
14 | Fuck It
15 | Let Me Paint You
16 | Dancing At 3 Am
17 | Silent Treatment
18 | Mark Her Ass
19 | Misplaced Wedding Ring
20 | Make Up
21 | Mr. Salvatore's Slut
22 | Mrs. Salvatore's Little Bitch
23 | What Is Happening To Me
24 | Just Know I Love You
25 | New York
26 | Bad Mood
27 | Meet The Sisters
28 | Jealousy
29 | Like Old Times
30 | Drunk Club
31 | Back In Time
32 | Back Home
Author's Note
33 | First Day
Author's Note
34 | Run
35 | Capture
36 | Arms
37 | Tears
38 | Apologizes
39 | Engraved
40 | Touched
41 | Surprise

12 | Party

11.6K 247 171
By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

Mateo's POV:

It's been a couple days since, Tristan was shot on the leg. Arabella has went to see him everyday making sure he didn't need anything and if he was feeling better.

Even when he told her she didn't have to check on him, she insisted on it. And what can I say, she's not a woman you can't deny.

She sits in front of me on the dinning room table, eating her food as the sun glows against her skin. The golden utensils in her hand and she eats the food I cooked by myself.

It was just pancakes, but she was more than happy to see that I cooked while she showered. Although she only ate after she yelled at me for staying on my feet for too long.

I want her...

I watch her finish her food, with a final gulp then taking a drink of her coffee at the side. Both her hands held the white cup, drinking it with a little slurp.

"My parents, they're hosting a ball. For the 100th year of the Mafia. Do you wanna come?" There was no chance she would be staying home, but I pretended to give her an option.

"I would, but I don't have any dresses for a ball." She confesses.

"I'll take you shopping." She smiles then nods, placing her cup down.

She picks her dishes up, while I do the same for mine. I got rid of the maids for good. If we needed them they would be here, but for now it'll just be us cooking together. 

I feel a lot more accomplished when I do something myself. I purposely spent more time at the warehouse so I could get away from the house.

But now I have something at home that I'd much rather be with. So I have more than enough time to do whatever I please.

We're both already ready, so we just walk out of the house getting into the car.

~~~

Arabella's POV:

He sits on the stores couch as I look around the dress store for something to wear tonight. The women that worked there kept looking at Mateo which caused me to completely zone out from shopping.

I groan as the attention I once had was gone. I huff in annoyance as I walk closer to Mateo and grab his arm lifting him off the couch.

"You're gonna help me."

"I thought you said I should stay off my legs." He smirked.

"Well I changed my mind." I smile victoriously as I take him further into the store. He continues to groan as I practically drag him through the store.

"You know, jealousy can be a dangerous thing..." He smirks as he realizes my awkward behaviour.

"Me and jealous. Never." I roll my eyes, as I spot a beautiful black dress.

It was a black full length dress.

I stare at the dress, and let go of Mateo's arm going to the dress.

I pick the dress off the rack starring at the length and the waist.

Hopefully, it'll fit.

"Oh I like that one." He points at the one in my hand.

I go over to where the changing room, wanting to try to dress on. I get inside one of the empty rooms locking it behind me.

I remove my black top first slowly discarding it from my body. Then my jeans which I let fall to my ankles. I kick my shoes off then my pants, leaving me only in my under garments.

I take the dress off the rack in the changing room, fiddling with the spaghetti straps.

I take the dress of the hanger putting it on the mental rack. I take the dress putting it over my body, and thankfully it fit.

I look at myself from the mirror, seeing the dress look nice on myself. Satisfied with the checking out I did, I exit the room wanting to show Mateo for a second person perspective.

I walk out and he's already looking. His eyes search from top to bottom, then back at me.

He smiles once his eyes graze into mine checking once again at my body.

I bite my lip at the sudden pussy I become. I feel shy and vulnerable under his gaze. I fiddle my hands at the back of my body, so he wouldn't see.

I suck in a breath at the sound of two woman snickering while looking directly at me. Those were the same ones checking Mateo out earlier.

This doesn't go unnoticed by Mateo. He steps forward closing the space between us so his chest lays right against mine.

My breath hitches, as his right hand caresses my hip. Running his hand up and down slowly causing goosebumps everywhere.

"Do you trust me?" I look at him confused but then reply.

"Yes." I nod as I speak.

"Good." His hands cup my face bringing himself impossibly close to me without actually touching.

His breath waves against my face as we both breath in and out.

The girls watch closely as I'm pulled even closer to Mateo.

He lifts my face so I'm looking straight at him. No longer letting my attention be on them. His thumb runs circles on my cheek. My hands shift to his bicep squeezing his arm.

And when I thought he'd pull away he brought me in. He brought me in a kiss. A kiss that I felt I'd been waiting for since our wedding.

I swallow hard, as his teeth take my bottom lip into his mouth. He sucks on the tender skin under my lip, slightly swelling it.

I answer by gripping his biceps pushing myself into him. I kiss him back feeling everything as my eyes seem to shut on their own accord.

I feel him, pushed into me. Having ever sense heighten by his touch. Even as my breath seems to lose out he doesn't pull away. He doesn't let me.

He keeps me their cherishing me as we both kiss. He reluctantly pulls away seeing as I start to comply with his actions. He's out of breath yet that doesn't stop him from wanting more.

I look behind him go see the girls gone. As if they'd been gone for a while.

"I should change." He nods as I dismiss myself from the now awkward scene. I liked the kiss, but if I'd known it would have ruined the friendship we started to grow I wouldn't have done it.

I sigh as I take the dress off my body, slowly putting the clothes back on my body.

What the hell did I do??

I put the dress back on the hanger, looking at the tag.

$300!

The fuck...

I groan as I left the change room seeing Mateo already gone.

I fucked up.

I see him at the cash, waiting for me.

I walk over to him, trying to keep my voice and breath calm.

I put the dress on the counter taking the credit card out of my pocket.

I got this card when I was 18, when I first started working at the café. My parents started me off with $100 but the rest I had earned myself. I made $300 for working a whole week at the café.

And I was gonna waste it on this dress. I put my card out to the lady, but it was quickly snatched away from my hand.

Mateo hand's the lady his card, then giving me my card back.

"What are you doing, the dress is $300. I'll pay for it." Right before I could talk to the cashier about putting the purchase on my card, Mateo interrupts me.

"Relax, I make that kind of money every minute." He takes his card back from the cashier putting it back in his pocket.

She hands me a white bag with my dress and the receipt. I thank her and give her smile which she kindly retunes.

I walk out of the store and Mateo follows. He grips onto the bag in my hand taking it from me. He walks beside me gripping onto my once occupied hand.

I smile at myself as we walk towards the car, never leaving his hand.

He put the bag in the car, then walked to the passenger side.

"Do you want to drive." I may or may not have let him drive again, while coming here.

I smile walking up to him handing him the key, while he opened the door for me. I thank him settling into the passenger seat.

Once he's in, there's a frown on his face again, meaning he probably remembered the kiss.

"Are you mad at me for kissing you?"

"Arabella..." He seems to search for the right words but fails.

"I started the kiss. The only thing I'm mad about was not making it last longer."

~•~•~

"Mateo the party's tonight!" I yelled from downstairs waiting for this man to come down already.

We may or may not have kissed once we got home...

Ok, no we didn't. But I wanted to so I imagined it so that counts for something.

Anyone that says girls take longer than guys to get ready, I bet Mateo could make you think otherwise. I saw him fix his hair twelve times. Then change his suit four times. And even change his watch three times.

"Finally." I groan dramatically as he walks downstairs looking exactly the same as he did at the beginning.

"You can't rush this sweetheart." He points at his appearance, and takes his final step down the stairs. That was true. Although he looked the exact same at the beginning, he looked so good.

I grip onto his hand, and take the keys from his hands.

"You can't drive, you're wearing heels." I groan handing him the keys.

I hate the way he drives, I love taking long, fast drives. But his driving is more reckless. He doesn't care if he's hurting himself or whoever's in the passenger seat. "But I hate your driving." He shrugs his shoulders and continues walking.

My heels click the marble floor as I walk towards the front door, while having my fingers laced into Mateo's.

He opens the car door for me which I kindly take entering without getting my dress outside the car.

He gets inside the driver seat, putting his belt on, while I put mine.

He starts the car, reversing it. One hand on the wheel while the other rests on the back of my seat looking through the back window.

Why is that so hot?

I ignore the random, urges to pull him into me for yet another mind blowing kiss. But I keep everything to myself, trying to breath through my nose.

Yet again his swerves are fast and rough, making me hold onto handle close to the window.

"Can you stop that! That's why I like driving. Because you're such a reckless driver." I don't know if it was sexual frustration or the fast heart beating that was talking.

"All you had to do was say so." I nod more to myself then him.

He starts being more careful with each turn and lane change.

At last, we make it to the grand hall. The whole building was covered with decorative lights. It looked beautiful. Everything was lit and the architecture was a light beige colour.

I get out of the car with a wowed looked on my face. Until I was pushed back into the car.

"What-."

"I open the door for you." He shuts the door on me, then reopens it holding a hand out for me.

I roll my eyes at his kind gesture and get out of the car, then plant a kiss on his cheek.

How am I not supposed to jump his bone with he's acting like this...

He returns the gentle touch, and holds onto my hand. We walk into the building as some people watch with adorning eyes while other not so much.

"You guys made it." The lady I remember as his mother approaches us, giving Mateo a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh you look absolutely gorgeous darling!" She squeals pulling me into a bone crashing hug.

Even as I try to hug her back, my arms are pinned down.

"Alright mother let her breath." Thankfully Mateo pulls his mom away from me allowing me to catch my breath.

"Oh please call me mom, mother is so modest." She laughs, before having to say hi to other guest that make their way into the hall.

"Let's get you something to eat." He holds my hand directing me towards the side of the hall with a variety of food.

We both grab a plate putting whatever we please on it. I add some fries, pasta, tiny steaks and some bread sticks.

I wanna get more, but I'm gonna have to force Mateo to get me more. 

We both take out plates to a reserved table, near the front where there's a stage. I take a seat next to Mateo, putting my plate in front of me.

It's not long before men and women come and see Mateo, congratulating him for now having the Mafia.

It's crazy to think, it's been a century of having this Mafia.

People live completely normal lives and probably cross paths with people who are in Mafia's all the time. I've probably met so many without even knowing.

"I haven't forgotten about you, don't worry." He grips at the edge of my chair pulling me closer to his side.

I smile taking a bite of some of my food. I drop a bit of pasta sauce of the side of me mouth, thankfully it didn't drop to my dress.

Mateo grips my chin bringing my face and turning it to look at him. His thumb wipes the sauce off the corner of my lip, then putting the thumb into his mouth slightly sucking it.

I gulp looking away and wiping any excess sauce off my face.

"You look hot in that dress." My body stiffens at his words while I look at the empty stage.

"Don't get all flustered on me now." Why was he saying all these things to me?! He gets off his seat which causes me to look back. His father stands beside him pulling Mateo into a hug.

"Evening Arabella." I get off my chair shaking Mateo's dad's hand.

"Son, it's time for your speech."

~~~

Mateo's POV:

Her body moves swiftly against mine as we dance to the music playing in the ballroom. She looks around at all the old couples that got lucky with love.

She smiles as she rests her head on my shoulder keeping her arms encircled around my neck.

Her hips move as I move my feet. From left to right, we dance to soft music playing in the back.

She lets out a little yawn causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand.

I pull her away from me too see her eyelids started to shut slower than usual. I take that as my cue to take her home.

I quickly bid goodbye with my parents and any other close relatives, then leave the hall holding her close to me.

I get her inside the passenger seat, and shutting her door.

I get inside the drivers seat, I start the car.

I carefully drive her back home, without taking extra curves and turns that might distrust her sleep.

We reach home a lot faster than I thought. I get out of the car and help Arabella out too. She groans as her feet touch the ground causing me to put her back in the car.

I squat down reaching at her heels and undoing them. Once I get both heels, I have them dangle on my middle and index finger.

I lift her off the car seat, carrying her body bridal style while also worrying about not dropping her heels.

I shut the car door and carefully walk to our house with my girl in my arms.

~•~•~

THEIR SO FUCKING CUTEEE

I changed the fucking dress, since you guys hated it so much

Thank you guys so much for 12k reads. I literally love each and everyone single of you.

Sincerely, A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 12.9K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
885K 21.1K 56
โš ๏ธ MATURE STORYโš ๏ธ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
732K 11.8K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
2.2M 70K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...