Natasha romaoffs daughter

By natandmelanie

Your mom is Natasha romanoff and your name is Angelina romaoff you will start off as a newborn and grow up in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Photos in the scrapbook
Capter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

The finale*

1.6K 25 0
By natandmelanie

Third persons point of view*

Angelina and Nat worked on their relationship and after some time Peter and Angelina started dating and angelina started working as a model and actor and after two years of dating Peter proposed to Angelina and then they got married and nat was very happy to know that her daughter was now happy and had everything she wanted she was surrounded by love and people who wanted the best but the wedding was put off when Angelina had to go away to film a movie but when she came back she got married and after a while started a family and nat was now a grandma too twin two year olds everleigh and Evan and nat wasn't dating anyone and didn't want too and Wanda had tommy and billy and they all loved happy ever after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.1K 75
Taylor and Tyler are 14 years old, when out of the blue their biological parents decided to come back after 12 years. Taylor and Tyler have faced man...
68.9K 1.7K 23
❝You're not my mom. You didn't raise me at all.❞ ❝Well, I may not be the one who took care of you and you may not see me as your mother but you have...
17.1K 807 30
She is famous. Everyone looks up to the one and only Natasha Romanoff, daughter of Alexei and Melina Romanoff, the owners of Romanoff Enterprise. One...
315K 7.8K 150
Rhislette and her twin brother Harrison were given to a family when they were 1 and a half. Except that adoption never went thru. When Scarlett and...