Chapter 2

The next morning*
I woke up to find my buetiful girl still asleep so I took advantage and put her in her room and turned on the baby monitor and took the other one with me and took a shower and went down to make breakfast when I found Wanda sitting their on her phone I said " hey Wands" she said " hey Nat how is mother life treating you?" I smiled and got out a coffee mug and said " it's great my daughter is amazing" we than heard cries on the baby monitor and then Wanda said " I'll get her don't worry" and Wanda walk upstairs to get her and then shortly after came downstairs with her in her arms and I walked over and slowly tooo her out of Wandas arms and I cradled her and said " good morning princess" I soothed her back to sleep and set her in the baby swing so she could sleep a little more.

Later in the day*

I wanted to make it public about Angelinas arrival but I also wanna protect her from the paparazzi so I decided I would post her on Instagram a picture so I asked Wanda if she could take a picture and she agreed and then she took it and I posted it on Instagram and captioned it " please welcome Angelina romanova into the world" I turned off the comments and I just turned my phone off and admired my baby and held her close.