๐‘๐ฎ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง.

By -maboogie

without loyalty.. you won't accomplish anything & it'll get you nowhere. More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
<authors note>
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-two.

twenty-one.

2.3K 87 17
By -maboogie

Saiyan Ineas Brown
Chicago, Illinois
📍da cribb.

"What time does the party start?" Lana asked while brushing her hair.

"It starts at 4, it's 2:38. We have time but we need to leave around 3:30 because he's downtown so you know it takes a minute."

I got my clothes & layed them down on my bed. I grabbed my towel & stuff to go shower & do bathroom things.

15 mins later..

I sprayed water on my hair & applied gel, slicking my hair back with my brush. I put on a scarf afterwards to lay it.

I walked back into my room to put on deodorant, lotion, etc & then put on my clothes. A cute cream colored tank top with some light blue shorts & slides to match my shirt. It was hot as hell outside so something simple & cute.

Lana was taking selfie's & posting them on instagram.

"Let's go to the store & get him a gift since we're early." Lana suggested, I nodded.

We grabbed our purses, keys & left the house locking the door behind us.

——

liked by saidollasign, gdktoni, & 1,497 others.
prettygirl.lana some to ease your mind. 👼🏼

gdktoni 😍😍😍😍
gdktoni In love w you 4L 💕💕💕
  | prettygirl.lana 🥰🥰🥰

saidollasign twinnn <3 😚😚😚
  | prettygirl.lana 4lyferssss 💁🏼‍♀️

liked by prettygirl.lana, l.ucian, & 3,596 others.
saidollasign my pretty face but my soul prettier. 😘

prettygirl.lana baddd bittyyy 😛😍
| saidollasign PUURD 🥰🥰

l.ucian 😍
| saidollasign ❤️

suavehoops tf ^ but 🩸
| saidollasign bye.

liked by saidollasign, lwaylegend, & 9,648 others.
l.ucian 🔍

saidollasign ❤️
| l.ucian ❤️

flygirlgee 😍😍
| l.ucian fuck out my comments.

——

"What do normal 16 year old boys like? Nerf guns & shit?" Lana asked, I laughed.

"Girl you have two normal little brothers, what do TJ & Meanace like?"

"They like playing on the ps4, gta or whatever not really toys."

"Just get a card & we both put in $25." We both nodded agreeing, walking to the cash register.

The cashier rung up the card & we put the cash inside. We bought a little blue bag with white gift paper along side to dress it up.

We left the store & got back into our car & headed on our way.

25 mins later..

We made it to Lucians. There was cars parked in his driveway & a few alongside the curb. We drove up until we found an open space.

I grabbed Legends lil birthday bag, got out the car with Lana & walked up to his front door. I rung the doorbell & the door swung open, revealing a young looking, lightskin lady.

"Hey girls, are y'all friends of Legends?" She asked, I shook my head.

"No ma'am, we are of Lucian but my little brother Suave is here already for him."

She smiled. "I love Sauve, he's such a sweet boy. Come on in girls!" She welcomed us, me & Lana walked in looking around.

"I'll take this." She said, taking Legends gift from my hand. "I'm Ms. Yolanda by the way."

"Thank you Ms.Yolanda." I said. "You have a pretty home."

"Thank you baby, Legends party is in the kitchen & one side of the backyard, Lucian & his friends are on the other side under the tent." She pointed.

Me & Lana nodded, making our way to the backyard where Lucian was.

"Hey Sai!" Lucian said when he spotted me, he got up from his chair walking over to me.

"Hey!" I said pulling him into a hug.

"This is my cousin Lana, Meanace & TJ's older sister & Also the one that was with me at the restaurant." I said.

"I remember." He laughed. "Nice to meet you Lana." he said, she nodded.

"Come over here." He said gently grabbing & holding my hand, Lana followed behind.

He brought us over to where he was under the tent, there were two boys & two girls. One girl was looking at me with a mug on her face.

"Guys this is Sai, the girl I met at the restaurant & her cousin Lana." He started. "Sai & Lana this i-"

"Why you looking at her like that?" Lana cut of Lucian asking the girl who was mugging me.

"Huh?" she asked fake confused.

"Why you mugging her?"

"I wasn't." She lied.

"Mm."

Lucian laughed a little. "Sai & Lana this is Bryan my bestfriend, Hakeem, Mell, Camilla & Jayla." He pointed to everyone, the mugging girl was Jayla.

I waved & smiled. "Hi guys."

Lana waved. "Heyy."

"Wassup." Bryan, Hakeem & Mell said.

"Hey babes." Camilla said.

Jayla stayed quiet.

bitch.

"Yall hungry?" Lucian asked, we all shook our heads no.

Lucian grabbed two chairs & sat one down beside him & the other beside it. Me & Lana sat down.

Everyone was talking for a bit getting to know eachother, it was cool vibes except for Jayla being bitter but nobody was paying attention to her.

Lucian had his hand on my thigh & I felt a sense of comfort, I was enjoying myself.

My phone dinged & I looked down at it.

FAVC 💕💕

Tonio finna come get me, you good here? That Jayla bitch goin get smacked she keep acting like that.

Ok bet & yea i'm fine but fr tho! Idk what her problem is.

I see you & Lucian 👀 okkk & right, get smacked up.

Girl bye 😂 but be safe! I love you.

Mhm! & I will, I'll be back so we can all ride home. I love you more. ❤️
*you loved this message.*

I exited the text thread & placed my phone back down.

"I'm gonna head out for a few, I'll be back later." Lana said getting up, putting her purse on her shoulder.

"See you later baby be safe!" I said, she hugged me & kissed my cheek.

"Cya girl!" Camilla said, Lana smiled at her. "Bye babe!"

"See you later." Bryan, Hakeem, Lucian & Mell said. She waved them off & left.

After Lana left we talked for a couple more minutes then it was time to sing happy birthday & open gifts with Legend.

Suave, TJ, Meanace & all his other friends came from inside out to Legends side of the backyard.

"Hey y'all!" I said walking up to them. Meanace & TJ hugged me.

"Hey cuz." Meanace said.

"Hey Sai." TJ said.

Suave just looked at me.

"Lil ugly ass." I said, pushing his shoulder.

"Ya daddy." He replied, I made an O shape with my mouth.

"You ain't right, Imma tell him too."

The boys went to go stand beside Legend while we all gathered around singing happy birthday. Lucian wrapped his arm around me making sure I didn't get lost in the crowd. There were a good couple of people there, Ms.Yolands friends, their family & Legends friends.

We finished singing happy birthday & it was time for him to open his gifts. Him & his mother were thanking everyone.

After that, they cleaned up & went inside to eat.

"You hungry?" Lucian asked me, I nodded my head yes.

I got up with him & followed him into the food line, he was placing food on my plate that I was saying yes to, when he was done he handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said smiling, smelling the food. It smelled great.

We went to go sit back down & I ate with everyone else.

1 hour later..

A lot of people had left. Lucians friends, some of Legends & others.

"You had fun?" Lucian asked me while cleaning up stuff in the backyard.

"Yea, you're friends are cool to be around with the exception of that Jayla."

He laughed. "Thats Camilla's cousin, I don't know what her issue was but don't nobody care. I know I don't."

"Your cousin on the way?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Well until she comes let's chill in my room, I'm done out here & it's chilly."

I followed him back into the house & down the hall into his room. His room smelled like freshener & was well tided up.

I went to go sit down at the end of the bed & he looked at me & laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked slightly smart.

"You, why you at the end? Girl if you don't get comfortable, aint nobody goin bite you."

I laughed a lil & went to go lay down on his chest. He turned on his TV with his remote & put on a movie on Netflix.

I felt my eyes getting heavy & the food settling in, I started drifting off into sleep.

——

I was woken up to a light push on my shoulder, I jumped up looking around.

"You ok?" Lucian asked, I nodded. "Yea, just startled me. What happend?"

"You fell asleep not even two minutes in with laying with me, It's been about an hour or two & Lana is here so y'all can go home."

I sighed. *Damn I was in a good sleep.* I thought to myself.

"Oh, okay thank you for having me over here & being with me."

He smiled. "No problem, I enjoy your company. I'll walk you down."

We got up off the bed, I grabbed my belongings & went back to the front where TJ, Meanace & Suave were sitting in the living room. Suave cut his eyes at me.

Lana was standing there smiling. "My bad I had fell asleep, y'all ready?" I asked.

"Mhm, yea." Suave said, I rolled my eyes.

We all said our goodbyes to Lucian, Legend & Ms.Yolanda, hugging them on the way out.

We all got into the car, I went to the passenger side because I was still tired.

"Don't let me find out you smooching on my bestfriends brother mf." Suave cut the silence saying.

"Boy shut up." I said laughing.

—$$—

aww puurd a lil Lucian & Sai action, we likeee? 😏

Ive missed y'all! I just got a new job so i've been busy with that but i'm back.

I'm planning on ending this at 30 characters, maybe less. Big time jump next chapater! If you guys want a second story to this lmk.

25 likes for the next character. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.9K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
139K 4.3K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
102K 4.7K 48
Sequel to Nobody's type๐Ÿ”ฅ Read and learn๐Ÿ‘€โค๏ธ