Blue Moon // Brynjolf // Comp...

By fizzarollifiddlestix

Brynjolf fanfic based on my dr so I can better connect :)) -amazing cover by: @IndigoKnight_ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

- playlist -
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
ty <3

10

78 6 9
By fizzarollifiddlestix

I finally got onto the roof, and I didn't see Brynjolf there. I sat down near the edge, and stared off in the distance.

It had been about two months that him and I have known each other, and its been the best (and worst but for other reasons) 2 months i've ever experienced.

I think I'm going to tell him. I thought to myself. I heard footsteps behind me, and I saw Brynjolf standing there.

"Sorry, Lass, Rune was so drunk he couldn't stand so Sapphire and I had to carry him into his bed." Brynjolf said, laughing. I laughed a little, and he sat next to me.

"It's beautiful..." I said, referring to the moon

He whispered something under his breath, but I couldn't hear what he said.

"I've always wondered why I was named Moon. My parents never had an explanation. I love my name though." I blabbed.

"I love it too. It fits you so well." Brynjolf replied.

I smiled and stared at the moon. I noticed that he was giving me a loving look, but something about the moon was really drawing me in.

I then remembered what I wanted to tell him, and I froze. I was so excited to tell him, but so nervous.

Do I tell him? Do I not tell him? I should just do it.

Here I go-

"Brynjolf, I-"
"Moon, I-"

My eyes widened.

"You first." I said.

"No, you." He replied.

I gulped.

Was now really the best time?

"I'm in love with you-" I said. I immediately closed my eyes. I was terrified that he didn't love me back.

I felt a hand lightly cup my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Brynjolf smiling.

"Lass, I've been in love with you since the day I practically kidnapped you into that alley. I love you so much." He said, looking straight into my eyes.

I smiled and kissed him. He melted into the kiss right away, and I knew we were both smiling.

We pulled away and I laid my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"By the way, when you said the moon was beautiful, I said 'no wonder your name is moon, since you're the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.'" Brynjolf said.

I smiled and giggled a little bit.

"I love you, Bryn"

"I love you too, Lass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n

yeah ik, short chapter, but i wanted to have this part separate since so much happened last chapter and it was over 1000 words lol

anyways im happy with it :)

also, big thank you to IndigoKnight_ for the cover!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 17.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
648K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
4K 161 17
What if our soul speaks What will say about this innocent love What will say about you
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...