The Nemesis (Yandere X Reader)

By weeby_trash14

This story uses alot of images please have a good interent connection before reading :) Y/n L/n is something... More

Did you hear.....
Act I Scene 2
Act I Scene 3
Act I Scene 4
Act I Scene 5
Act I Scene 6
Act I Scene 7
Act I Scene 8
Act I Scene 9
Act I Scene 10
Act I: Scene 11
Act I: Scene 12
Act I: Scene 13
Halloween special
Act I: Scene 14
Act I: Scene 15
Act I: Scene 16
Act I Scene 17
Act I: Scene 18
Act I: Scene 19
Act I: Scene 20
Act I: Scene 21
Act II: Scene 1
Act II: Scene 2
Act II: Scene 3
Act II: Scene 4
Act II: Scene 5
Act II: Scene 6
Act II: Scene 7

Act I Scene 1

4.3K 194 61
By weeby_trash14

Eadge Acadamy is one of the most prestigious schools in the world. It is famous for accepting only the wealthiest and smartest students. With a cut throat entrance exam and high tuition fees, it's is no suprise that the school as only produced the best of the best. Every student who graduates from this academy is said to exell in whatever they choose to do with themselves.

This establishment is a boarding school, hidden deep in the country side, with the nearest form of a town almost two hours away by train. Any outsider who saw it would claim it was some sort of wizarding school, when in reality the funding for the school was just sky high funding and generous sponsors.

There are two popular myths at the school that are widely gossiped by the students. Firstly the heavenly Council, it's comprised of five boys with extraordinary intelligence, wealth and good looks. Lived by all the girls and envied by all the boys. Rumored had it thay they were hand sculpted by angels and sent to this world to bless everyone. Of course that's just a baseless rumor.

The second myth is slightly more supernatural. The students call this myth The ghost of the first Scholarship student. Last year the first ever Scholarship student was accepted into Eadge Acadamy. Her name is Y/n L/n and is in second year of school. However she has never shown up to class, yet her grades remain steller. No one as ever seen her, not even the teachers.

One day ago

"Right class I have your tests here, well done everyone, your scores have improved massively. Sebastian can you please come to the front and hand out the result" a grey haired teacher known as Mrs Miller, announces to the class. It was 1st period math on a Monday morning. Naomi's least favourite class. She already dreaded the results she would receive on that test. Even though Miss Miller had announced everyone had improved, something in Naomis gut told her she wasn't apart of that group.

Naomi's classmate, Sebastian, placed her test paper on her desk face down, Naomi flipped it over and was taken aback by the result. 75%. That was the best score she had ever received. 'I guess that tutoring I've been getting finally paid off' Naomi thought to herself with a smile, she stole a glance to the empty desk next to her which had now also received a piece of paper, face down. Without much hesitation Naomi flipped it over to reveal exactly what she had expected.

100%... please come to class in future Y/n.

Y/n L/n was the mysterious scholarship student that had entered the school a year ago along with Naomi. No one had ever seen her before and some doubted if she was even real. You'd think that a scholarship student with no other way of entering the school other than academics would show up to class at least once right? It was an enigma to all that heard the story. Even the teachers were baffled as to how she scored so highly on the tests they set, let alone how she even got ahold of the tests anyways.

"Another perfect score from the ghost herself I'm assuming?" A familiar voice says to Naomi. Naomi glances next to her to see one of the most popular boys in her school looking over at her. Grey Contine. A fellow model and someone Naomi would of considered a friend, if his manic fangirls weren't sending her death threats every time they did a photo shoot together. Grey knew this and was respectful of the distance she kept, even if he was saddened by it.

"Oh yeah, what else would it be?" Naomi says handing the test paper to Grey for him to have a look at, she watched him as his golden eyes scanned the paper, examining the answer.

"Wow, this is something else" he says smiling, handing the paper back to Naomi for her to return to its rightful place.
"Cole is really blowing a fuze over her, he's all 'she's a scholarship student and is lucky to even know about this fine school in the first place, she should show some appreciation to our genrous offer and show up to class for once' and stuff" Grey says in a mocking voice whilst pulling a face.

Grey was apart of the student council, nick named the Heavenly Council by the student body. Naomi wasn't exactly sure what Grey's role there was but she was told it was top secret and not to be revealed under any circumstances. But Naomi was sure he just said that as a way to get more girls interested in him. Not that he needed any help there.

"Okay, it's time Grey, let's see that test score" Naomi said with a smug smile, she was referring to a bet they made on the test day about who would score higher, Grey confidently agreed as he knew Naomi was really bad at math. What he didn't know was that Naomi had a trick up her sleeve.

"72%"

"HAH 75%"

"HAH I WIN- wait what" Grey said in shock, completely in denial that Naomi would be able to score higher than him. "Read it and weep" Naomi said holding out her test at him. And lo and behold there it was.

"75% well done Naomi :)" was scribbled on her paper by Mrs Miller.

"Deals a deal Contine, pay up" Naomi said as she watched the dark haired boy bury his face in his hands, as the fear for what he was about to do next sunk in. Grey let out a sigh before getting up and walking to the front of the classroom where the elderly teacher was sat, chatting to a student about a test score.

"Excuse me everyone may I have your attention for a moment, I have an announcement to make" Grey says, successfully gaining the class's attention, after all he's apart of the Heavenly Council, anything that he does will gain attention, whether he likes it or not.

Grey clears his throat before he begin to speak. Some students took this short delay to take their phones out and begin to record Grey, anything with him in it would become a viral hit amongst the tight knit community of the school.

"My name is Grey Contine, a member of the student council, and I have the strong belief that our school president Cole Eadge is a ginormous poopyhead that needs to be flushed away immediately. Thank you for listening" Grey says bowing before going back to his seat. The whole classroom burst out into laughter, no doubt this would spread across the school immediately.

Grey sat down, clearly embarrassed about this whole ordeal, he was wondering why the hell he had even agreed to this stupid bet in the first place. He looked over at the red head who had cursed him with making that speech with annoyance.

"You cheated on that test, didn't you?" Grey says narrowing his eyes at Naomi as she smirks at him, enjoying his newfound annoyance with her.

"How dare you! I haven't cheated a day in my life. I just got a really good tutor to help me out" Naomi said leaning back in her chair, seemingly ignorant to the death glares she was receiving from her classmate.

"Yeah I'm totally convinced that you magically found such an amazing tutor within a weeks notice to some how cure you of you're pathetic math skills" Grey says folding his arms in annoyance as Naomi just elegantly smiled at him.

"Yes that's exactly what happened" Naomi said to him.

"Alright class now that we've all heard that lovely declaration from Mr Contine, and that you've all had a chance to examine your test scores I have an announcement to make. Since you've all succeeded in achieving the minimum grade in this test, tomorrow as promised we will be holding a class feast, I'll be providing food and you all are welcome to bring your own as well" Mrs Miller says smiling. Her announcement causes the class to erupt into excitement. Everyone was happy at the idea that tomorrow morning, instead of studying they'd be allowed to have a large meal and enjoy eachothers company.

Many girls were happy at the idea that one of the Heavenly Council would try their home cooking. No doubt the student dorm kitchens would be full of girls agonising on what to cook their resident angel.

Naomi sighed, she wasn't too sure what too bring to this class feast. Her cooking was absolutely appalling so most likely she would have to steal one of her roommates precious instant meals. Question is whether Naomi would survive that ordeal.

Just as if her roommate had read her mind, Naomi instantly felt her phone buzz from her pocket, she knew instantly who it was.

Naomi put her phone away in disbelief. How on earth was her best friend of almost ten years, known for being very protective of her food, be willing to give it away so freely?

Naomi didn't have time to worry about it as her next class was starting. It was history with one of the most boring teachers she had ever met. Naomi was most definitely failing that class this year. She wasn't even going to try and pass it, that's how much she hated it.

The bell rang signalling the end of first period and everyone grabbed their bags and began to walk to their next class, happily chatting about what to bring tomorrow morning.

The rest of the day passed by in a blur for Naomi. She just didn't feel like paying attention to any of her classes today. When the last bell of the day rang signallig that the students could return to their dorms, Naomi began the short walk back to her dorm house. She was quite happy with her dorm only being five minutes away from the school, she had heard stories of students having to wake up super early to make it to school on time because the campus was so big.

Naomi walked into her dorm, saying hello to the various students she saw, and climbed the stairs to the second floor where, without a shadow of a doubt her roommate would be waiting for her, Naomi looked around the empty hallway to ensure that n one was present before turning her key and entering her dorm room.

"I'm home, Y/n where are you?" Naomi called out to a seemingly empty room. Naomi found various empty pots of instant noodle littering the floor. Naomi sighed and picked them up to throw them away. After completing the mini chore she walked into her shared bedroom to see the exact person she was looking for.

Y/n L/n was curled up in bed, in a make shift cocoon of blankets. Naomi sighed in mild annoyance as she pulled the blankets off of her best friend.

"Nnmmm Naomi don't be so mean, you know I'm sensitive to the elements" Y/n whined, her eyes still shut as her arms and legs waved around hysterically, in an attempt to find her lost blankets.

"Don't care, you left the dorm in a mess so you're gonna clean it up" Naomi scolded "you're not the only one who lives here you gotta remember that" Naomi continued as she watched her childhood friend begrudgingly get out of bed and begin to clean the mess she had made during the day.

Naomi Hamler was the only child of a tech conglomerate. She had no interest in her fathers business and decided to focus on modeling and fashion. Of course she had alot of respect for her father and everything he had built for them but technology wasn't for her. On a good day she could work her phone without much help. Y/n however, was a tech whizz, essentially becoming her fathers apprentice at the age of 7.

"Naomi wheres the bin" Y/n called out. Naomi was now sprawled out on her own bed skimming through social media, just as she hopped Grey's speech today went viral among students.

"It's by the bathroom door, how have you spent every day for the past year here and haven't a clue we're the bin is" Naomi yells to her friend "I dunno" Y/n says as she walks back into their bedroom and flops onto her bed again, relieved to be back in her natural habitat.

"Oh yeah congrats on your 75%, I'm very proud of me for that" Y/n says looking at her friend from her bed.

"Wait, how did you know I got a 75%, and what do you mean you're proud of you? I did that test" Naomi says throwing a pillow to her friend , who dodges it seemingly without much effort on her end.

"Well obviously because I had to tutor your idiot arse" Y/n smirks as Naomi throws more pillows in annoyance.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK" Naomi screeches jumping from her bed, beginning to whack Y/n with pillows, who was just laughing at her half asleep..

"Omi you're so funny" Y/n says before grabbing her red head friend dragging her down onto her bed. "Yeah yeah I'm sure I am" Naomi says dryly. Accepting her new fate as Y/n's body pillow.

The two best friends spent the rest of the night playing video games and laughing about nothing in particular. These peaceful moments without the worries of school or the fangirls of the Heavenly Council. Times like these are what Naomi enjoyed the most.

The evening ended with both girls snoozing peacefully without a care in the world. Little did Naomi know the secret plan Y/n had up her sleeve, a plan that would change both of their lives forever.

Naomi's alarm rang at 6:30am as perusal. She shut it off straight away as to nor wake up her snoozing roommate, who would not be happy at the early start to her morning. Naomi got out of bed, not paying much attention to her surroundings, and made her way to the bathroom. She opened the door, suprised that the lights were on but that wasn't the most shocking thing in the bathroom.

"Y/n what are you doing?"

"Hm? Oh I'm getting ready for school. How do you think the uniform looks on me? It's my first time wearing it so I dunno"

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEST FRIEND?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 922 17
[ Yandere Husband x Reader] Y/N was going through a horrible break up but when her best friend told her to download an app she didn't know that she w...
Fixation By Twiira

General Fiction

64K 2.4K 64
[Completed] "I thought I changed. Perhaps that was just an illusion I believed in." When Ace transfers to a new school, she sees this as a new opport...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...
683K 20.6K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...