He's My Boo (Hiccstrid) UNDER...

By Serpent267

Astrid Hofferson a young girl who transfer to Berk High, has stumble upon a boy named Hiccup Haddock in her c... More

1-Prologue
2-You and I
3-Together From Afar
4-My Crush
5-What You're Gonna Do About It?
6-Hotcup
7-Welcome to the Club
8-Warm Me Up
9-Afternoon Milady
10-That Look In Your Eyes
11-Hiccup's Perspective
12-Astrid's Day
13-A Christmas Special
14-Hiccup's Girl
15-Kinda Cuddling
16-It Was Worth It
17-Dodge My Heart
19-He's Rolling My Heart...Literally
20-Hiccstrid Drama
21-We Just Graduated!
22-Can I Keep You
23-Enough is Enough
24-I Promise I Won't Lie to You
25-The Enemy that Blinds Me
26-Our Lives Together

18-Its A Start Again

195 7 2
By Serpent267

Meanwhile in Berk High,

It was a kind of stormy night as a lot of noises coming in the cafeteria, but someone came running out, a girl named Astrid, sprinting away from someone as she heads down to the left hallway and making her way to the stairwell, this was on the main floor of Berk High.

Aaannnnd pause!!!

Hi! I'm Astrid Hofferson, you're probably wondering why I'm running away from my heart beating moment of death. Well not exactly death but you get the picture I hope.

Oh yeah, I'm currently getting chased by someone I know from my past, you see him? That's the guy that's chasing me, we'll clearly you cannot see him but use your imagination please.

His name is Ethan, about my age duhhh, creepy mysterious, traitorous piece of, well it's a long story. He's been hunting me down for years, I thought I would start a new life on Berk City but it didn't last long I guess.

I tried running away from what I was years ago, but it does bite back. Anyways!!!!

Wish Hiccup would help me but he's in a severe condition at this moment, so I'm just on my own here. Almost forgot, wonder why I'm in this situation? Well it all started...

5-6 weeks ago...

Pay attention!! This is my story!!

May 2017

•Astrid's P.O.V•

Spending our day as 12th graders is going to Berk Museum, and knowing how it sounds it may be boring or interesting. But this may be our last field trip for high school, not that I don't mind but we got about 3-4 weeks left of school.

Everything happening so fast you don't realize how these moments never last longer, you just have to enjoy it while you can.

But what I know is that Berk has been here for many years or centuries now in Viking times I believe. I stare down at the window as I can see the huge building of what appears to be the museum.

"Great! A museum! Boring history! Have you been at the museum Astrid?"Ruffnut pouts, sitting next to me.

I shrug"I never get to see it".

"But still, I'm sure some of us actually went"Ruffnut looks around the bus.

Most of the gang are here as we looked at each other if either of us went to Berk Museum.

"Anyone?!"Ruffnut called out.

Andrea then popped her head up"it seems to be not many of us went by the looks of it".

"No s**t Sherlock"Tuffnut muttered.

"I was being sarcastic"She mumbles, giving the stink eye at Tuffnut.

As we got there, all of us got off the bus at glance at the Berk Museum, it was quite massive but what makes it so important that the history teacher keeps talking about.

"Welcome everyone! I'm so glad you get to join us today for this special tour of the history of Berk. Thanks to Berk High for the Curator announced"my name is Viggo Grimborn, and I'll be your tour guide for today".

"Viggo! Hey!"Hiccup spurs out in the crowd, waving his hand at him.

"Hiccup?"Viggo looks over to me with Hiccup.

Hiccup waves and smile.

"Well it's good to see you dear boy"He greets him.

"Good to see you too!"Hiccup said back.

"You're all grown up"Viggo chuckles"how are you?".

"Oh I'm just trying to do better"Hiccup grins.

"As you can see, young Hiccup here. His father and I go way back"Viggo commented.

Everyone slightly chuckles as to embarrass Hiccup.

"Well then, let's get on with our tour shall we?"

All of us enter the room full of old or antique relics of this past history in Berk, I was amazed of how everything looks so good.

The ancestors were Vikings back in then and hearing these stories that the Curator has been saying to us.

"Woah what is that!"Hiccup point out at the display, as we got closer to check it out.

"Hmm, small, looks like a handmade telescope"Jack taps the glass"I wonder what it makes it look special".

"That there young sir, is a Dragon Eye. Silly name but it was greatly used by a greatly appreciated charismatic Viking Chief. You know there were dragons as the tale says, but it's just stories, myths".

"Cool"Hiccup still gazing at this telescope.

"Although this dragon eye is incomplete, some say there are seven specific gems that can fit to complete the eye, however they are still missing in this soil grounds of Berk. But it's a wonderful tale to tell folks to make the story feel special".

"It looks new"I spoke out.

"It can withstand any heat source,  but incredibly old".

"Has the museum try it, or replicating one?".

"Don't know, I never asked that question"Virgo responded"now let's get on with the tour, there are still more stories to tell".

As our group walk away, I look over at Hiccup still gawking at the Dragoon Eye.

"Hey knucklehead!"I nudge his arm"we have to go".

"Yeah-yeah! Let me take a picture"He says, waving his hand and pulling out his phone.

I chuckle"you are such a nerd with these historical artifacts".

"Hmm maybe I'am a nerd"He said, looking at me"your nerd".

"Oh stop! C'mon let's go"I grabbed his wrist as we head back to the group.

As hours went by, we finally got to the end of the tour as our last stop was the gift shop of course.

"We'll I hope you all enjoyed a lot of greatly and learned the value history of your town"Viggo point out"are there any questions?".

Tuffnut raised his hand"are dragons real?".

Viggo chuckles"my dear boy, if you think you wanna believe something, but deep down your heart, it's real to you".

"Coooool! Dragons are real"

"Ugh jheeze"I muttered myself.

"Now then thank you for visiting Berk Museum, we appreciate your time here and please, don't forget to check the gift shop"Viggo concludes his work and walk away.

"Alright class, if you wish to check, go on before we head back to school".

As we return back to Berk High, it was only around 2:15pm which classes are dismissed at 2:50pm, so we stick around in the hallways just to chill.

I sat next to Hiccup as he pulls out his notebook and see him doodling on something, I couldn't help myself but to lean a little closer and rest my chin on his right shoulder.

He didn't mind at all as I visibly see him smiling, weirdly enough I felt relaxed and said

"Whatcha dressing?".

He stops doodling and showed me"I couldn't stop thinking about that dragon eye".

I glance down and see a completely new design of the dragon eye he kept mentioning about.

"Oh cool! That looks better! You're really into that old artifact eh?".

He chuckles"I know it's silly, but something tells me I'll see it again soon".

"Dragons"I muttered"would be cool if they're real huh?".

"Yeah"He sighs, putting away his notebook"sure it would be".

I suddenly glance down as our hands starts touching, then he held my hand.

"I adore you"I whisper.

He chuckles lightly"me too, we're almost done Astrid".

"I know, then university around the corner too!"I point out"I'm thinking about Harvard University! But I don't know if I'll make it!".

He turns his head to me"you will".

I smiled and stare at his eyes"jheeze you!".

Then suddenly we interrupted by Ruffnut that  sat across from us"ugh!!! Get a room!!".

"Oh shut it Thorston"I bark at her.

"Chill Astrid! Was kidding"She laughs lightly"you two are too cute!".

I look away as I was kind of blushing.

"It's almost time to go home, wanna walk together?"Hiccup suggested.

"Gladly"I smile, as we both got up and head to the front entrance of the school.

"Later Ruffnut!"

"Later!".

Meanwhile

Middle of the night in Berk Museum, a shadowy figure went closer to the glass case of where the Dragon Eye is. He grins proudly as he smashes it and stole it, while the alarms were set off as he made his escape without incident.

"Finally, one step further"He says, holding up to the moonlight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
428K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...