Star Wars Imagines

Da Ali459

*** I do not own Star Wars or its characters *** Includes Din Djarin, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Cassian And... Altro

Nice to Meet You- Anakin Skywalker
Father- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Big News- Poe Dameron
Unrequited- Han Solo
Chill Day- Obi-Wan Kenobi
I Hate You- Luke Skywalker
Injured- Cassian Andor
Special Day- Finn
Jealousy- Anakin Skywalker
Not So Alone- Ben Solo
Interruptions- Han Solo
Gambling- Lando Calrissian
Cheerful- Anakin Skywalker
Thank You- Din Djarin
Secret- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sparring Practice- Kylo Ren
Stargazing- Cassian Andor
Talk- Anakin Skywalker
Beach Day- Luke Skywalker
Unmasked- Din Djarin
How Could You?- Han Solo
Adorable- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Drunk In Love- Lando Calrissian
The Saddest Day- Finn
Pickpocket- Luke Skywalker
Welcome Home- Poe Dameron!AU
Dance With Me- Anakin Skywalker
Feelings- Obi-Wan Kenobi
A Moment Alone- Kylo Ren
Sick Day- Cassian Andor
We Meet Again- Kylo Ren
Battle Scars- Din Djarin
Hold Still and Stop Flirting- Han Solo
Marry Me- Anakin Skywalker
Soulmates- Lando Calrissian
Join the Dark Side- Kylo Ren
The Funeral- Poe Dameron
Forbidden Love- Anakin Skywalker
Elevator Ride- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Snowball Fight- Han Solo
The Secret is Out- Finn
Daughter- Obi-Wan Kenobi
An Even Match- Luke Skywalker
Swimming- Poe Dameron
The Video- Anakin Skywalker
Keep the Mask On- Din Djarin
The Video Pt. 2- Anakin Skywalker
Happy for You- Han Solo
Origin Story- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Cold- Poe Dameron
Hot- Cassian Andor
Soulmates- Luke Skywalker
Soulmates- Anakin Skywalker
Drunk- Leia Organa
Soulmates- Din Djarin
Shy- Luke Skywalker
Brother- Kylo Ren/Ben Solo
Soulmates Pt.2- Din Djarin
Grief- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Soulmates Pt. 2 Anakin Skywalker
Soulmates- Han Solo
Close- Cal Kestis
Soulmates- Din Djarin Pt.3 (final part)
Silver Springs- Cal Kestis
Stay Away From Her- Cassian Andor

Until the End- Kylo Ren

432 7 0
Da Ali459

It's been a long time since I've updated this, so forgive me for my absence. College is very busy and stressful. But I'm hoping to start updating this again.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
Trigger warning: swearing, sex, violence, etc.

~~~~
"Kylo we should be more careful," I said breathlessly, pulling away from his lips.

His hands were under my shirt, large and warm and comforting against my skin. His brown eyes flickered to my lips impatiently. We had found a secluded spot in the storage room of the imperial starship. It was one of our rare moments alone. We had to fight in order to steal little moments like these. Our relationship wouldn't be approved of.

The two of us were both apprentices off Snoke's. He always stressed to us that avoiding attachment was of the utmost importance. Especially romantic attachment. He believed it would make us weak.

"No one is going to come in here," Kylo murmured, sliding his hands further up my shirt, towards my chest. I shivered. "How often do you actually see people come into this room?" He asked

He had a point. Apart from the occasional visit by the IT department, this room remained largely unused. A majority of the items in here were out of date and needed to be thrown out. It was only kept for spare parts.

As his thumb caressed my nipple, I smashed my mouth against his, unable to control myself any longer. It had been so long since we'd had a moment alone. He backed me up against the small table in the back of the storage room, massaging my breast with one hand and using the other to lift me up and set me on the table.

My hands got to work undoing his belt. I was careful as I removed it and set it to the side, along with his lightsaber. I didn't hesitate to stick my hand down his pants.

He moaned into my mouth. "Fuck." He pulled his hands away and I whined, thinking he was going to stop. But no, he tugged my pants down and I shifted to help him. His lips were on mine again in seconds and his hands on my thighs.

He was teasing me. One hand was dangerously close to that sweet spot between my legs. I shuffled to try and get him to touch me.

He broke from the kiss, staring at me intently with lust filled eyes. "Beg for it."

"Please. Please please please."

Either my begging was sufficient or he was just impatient because he finally plunged two of his large fingers into me. I gripped his shoulder and tilted my head back, eyes fluttering shut. His fingers curled into me, finding my sweet spot and making me moan. His spare hand was quick to come over my mouth, keeping me silent.

He leaned in close to my ear, pressing a kiss to the lobe. "Quiet darling, these walls are thin," he whispered. The sound of his voice only turned me on more. His fingers were great but I wanted the rest of him. I reached to finish unbuttoning his pants and pushed them down. He understood what I wanted. He always did. Our bodies were connected. We always knew exactly what to do to please the other.

I scooted to the edge of the table and spread my legs to take him in and wrapped them around his waist as he filled me up with his large cock. It took everything in me not to scream in pleasure.

There was no time to be gentle and 'make love.' There hardly ever was. We had to be at a meeting in ten minutes. So he fucked me. Fucked me hard. The table rocked underneath me with every thrust. Kylo's hands rested on my waist, holding me close so he could get as deep as possible. He moaned softly into my ear.

———-

When it was finished, we hurried to make ourselves look decent, stole a few more kisses and then left for our meeting with Snoke. The entirety of the throne room was red apart from the glossy black floors, which were so clean it was like looking into a mirror.

Snoke was sitting on his dark gray throne when we arrived, looking unhappy. Although he rarely ever looked pleased today he appeared particularly annoyed. He wore his usual golden robes which had been ironed to perfection. He didn't like wrinkles. Which was ironic considering his face was covered in them. I stifled a laugh at my own thought.

Kylo and I stood before our master, waiting to see what this was about. I folded my arms across my chest. My mind flickered to earlier but I pushed the thought away, telling myself to focus.

"I have received word of something," Snoke hissed. "Something I rather disapprove of."

I shifted nervously, wondering what this was about. I had a sinking feeling in my gut. I knew exactly what this was about.

"One of my spies has let me know they suspect the two of you have a more than friendly relationship." Snoke tapped his long fingers on the armrest of his throne.

"Sir-" Kylo was cut off before he could finish.

"Do not interrupt me, child!" Snoke snapped. He rose from his seat. "I am not surprised that you have disobeyed my direct orders, Kylo Ren." His harsh gaze shifted to me. "But I didn't expect this kind of betrayal from you."

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. No excuse would be worth it. Snoke's anger was so strong I could feel it radiating off of him through the force. It made me sick.

"I made it clear from the beginning that this kind of weakness will not be tolerated." Snoke curled his hand into a fist and held it up. I wasn't sure what he was doing until I heard Kylo's choking from beside me.

My eyes widened. Kylo was a couple inches off the ground, his hands clawed at his neck hopelessly as he gasped for air.

"Let him go!" I exclaimed, stepping towards my lover in an attempt to save him.

"Weak!" Snoke shouted, his other hand thrust outward and I flew several feet back. The landing knocked the breath out of me for a moment but I slowly sat up. The choking sounds continued, only getting louder.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill the both of you," the supreme leader said.

There was no reason I could give him that would be good enough. We were easily replaceable. He could throw us away and find new apprentices to do his dirty work. I got to my feet and pulled my lightsaber from my belt. "Let Kylo go." I stated.

Snoke stared at me blankly, unamused by my defiance. "You knew the consequences of your actions." He reached into his robe and pulled out something small and round. A holodisc. He held it out to me and turned it on. A hologram played before us- a video of Kylo and I just earlier in the closet.

My face turned a bright shade of red, a mixture of both anger and embarrassment. Anger fueled me. I turned in my lightsaber and swung it at him, but it stopped just before it connected with his side.

I was strong in the force but my anger blinded me and Snoke was stronger. For a moment we fought over control of the weapon. My hands held it tightly as he tried to pull it from my grip using the force. His focus was on me now and Kylo collapsed into the ground, gasping and coughing.

Hearing him breathing sent relief flooding through me, but broke my concentration. My saber was ripped from my hands. With a flick of his wrist, Snoke sent the weapon flying and it plunged straight into Kylo's back.

My scream echoed through the throne room. Forgetting Snoke, I ran to Kylo's side, dropping to my knees next to him. "No, no, no." I lifted his head and set it in my lap. Kylo's dark eyes stared up at the ceiling in shock.

"Kylo, Kylo look at me," I said frantically. "Stay with me." His eyes found mine, he opened his mouth but no words came out. He didn't move. I shook him. He didn't move still. I shook him harder but he just sat there, staring back at me. Hot tears began to spill down my face. A sob rocked through me, followed by more.

I could feel the presence of the supreme leader behind me, watching me. I didn't care if he killed me. Deep down I wished he would.

Instead, he placed a hand on my shoulder. "You see where attachments get you, Y/N?" He said.

~~~~
Today's question: do you prefer Lots of shorter imagines (ones less than 10 pages each), or longer ones (which means I won't be able to update as often since they are longer)?

This was also my first time publishing actual smut so hope y'all enjoyed. It probably won't happen often.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

425K 14K 85
Since the rebellion Kit has lived by one rule and only one rule, no attachments. After losing her mother, father and then having her best friend go i...
58.4K 858 35
I am currently doing preferences for the following: Kylo Ren Rey Finn Poe Luke Anakin Obi-Wan If you would like to request a one-shot or suggest for...
256K 2.4K 68
All requests accepted Does: Fluff Smut/Lemon Warning: Please do NOT steal my idea/s and please do NOT take credit for my idea/s if you want to use th...
87.5K 2.6K 31
Emeré Naberrie has always abided by the Jedi Code. After giving her life to the Jedi Order at age six and moving away from her family and home planet...