THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 17 (Editing)

200 8 0
By _stories_adict

ERIC'S POV

I feel like the worst wolf who has ever roamed the earth. I just yelled at my mate and made her cry. Her tears will probably the last thing I'd ever want to see yet my stupid possessive self just can't keep shut. Sure that Taylor's scent is prominent on our sheets but that doesn't mean anything does it.

'Stupid human' my wolf chimed as he enjoyed the lovely scent of our mate in our arms.

'Need I remind who actually became possessive and made me yell at her, stupid wolf " that should shut him up. He scoffed as we went back to focus on my lovely mate.

"Bri" I called her softly as I feared she might break if I spoke a bit loudly. She hummed in response causing my body to vibrate in bliss.

"What are you hiding?" Her body tensed a bit as she lifted her beautiful face up from my chest to see my face.

"Um...what do you mean" my mate said, her heart raised but she managed to slow it down and I felt her emmensed fear through our mate bond, unfortunately I can not read her mind. It may be because she is good at masking her thoughts or her head is as clumsy as her.

"What are you trying to hide from me baby" I asked her again as I leaned in close to her joining our forehead.

"I..I " she stuttered. She did tell me that the three of them were discussing about new training ways and it will be an acceptable reason for anyone. But not me. If I can't differentiate between her usual reasons and what she is hiding then I fail her as a mate.

"Eric" she squeaked as I brought her even closer. "You can tell me Bri I don't want you to fight alone".

"I...I know but.." she stopped as she took a deep breath. "But?" I hate to question her like I do to prisoners but I can't risk let this matter go. What if her life is in danger and I am doing nothing to save it.

"I can't tell you Eric I don't have the authority to do so." She replied making my doubt turn into suspicion. If I am correct then her life is in danger. Just the thought of losing made my wolf growl possessively as I held her protectively.

She chuckled a bit as she rested her head on my chest again. "Who has" I need to find out what is going on before it is late.

"Avy" she signed as her body relaxed again. I need to talk to the luna.

'Yes we should but right now stop bickering and let me cherish my mate you rotten moron' my wolf complained.

He is right I have to cherish the woman infront of me for whom I rushed my work to see. Lifting her chin up and wasting no time my lips captured hers.

"Eric.." she broke our kiss making me groan as we took long deep breaths. "I am.." before she could countinue her stomach growled making her turn the pertinent red ever.

"What's that" I teased her enjoying her angry plus embarrassed expression together.

"A monster" she replied as she closed her eyes and lifted her cute face up. "And it needs food Mr. Beta" she ordered.

"Anything for you my love" I kissed her head. "What would her highness wants to feed her monster" teasing her is best because she is like a little fire cracker. Cute and dangerous but once launched they make a dark night beautiful.

"Um...anything is ok" I nodded and realsed her missing her warmth giving her a kiss I made my way to the door.

"Wait" she called. "The kitchen is" so it really was them. "It is clean" I smiled at her.

Earlier when I entered the pack house I heard a commotion in the kitchen. It was odd so I went to check it and was surprised to see a battle. There were many pack members cramped up in the kitchen with frosting,crumbs and broken plates everywhere. It seemed like a rackon attack. I ordered all of them to clean the place up which they denied saying it was an omegas job. Which angered me as I punished them for a month of doing all the jobs an omega does.

As I reached that kitchen it was spotless clean. I smirked. I felt someone behind and turned to find one of the omega Isabell I guess is her name.

"Beta Eric" she bowed instantly. "How can I assist you" she asked politely. "I was just going to make some sandwiches so it is alright you can go" I told her with a smile which she returned and left. Time to make my mate happy.

If I knew any better than it is food before me which makes me so jealous and stupid as it may seem. She cleared that line when we first met. It wasn't as I expected it to be but it was especial.

I had joined Zander to look for his mate when unknowingly I found mine. We were in Alpha Tukers pack and I was waiting outside one of the hospital rooms because my to be Luna ran away again and bumped her head on a branch. I remember sitting there when I smelled my mates scent.

Then I saw her she had a sad and afraid face as she rushed to a nurse asking something. The nurse pointed in my direction and stood up. She made slow painful attempts to walk towards me and I just stood there rooted to my spot.

'Mate' She wishpered making me feeling bliss as slowly walked towards me. Her beautiful brown hair tied in a in a horse tail. Her adorable face, her long legs and flawless curves in all right places were bonus of my mate. She was someone who was made especially for me and that thought alone made me feel like the luckiest wolf in the whole planet.

But it seemed quite easy to be ture when her expression changed and an angry scowl replaced her calm face. Not wasting a second she practically stomped towards me and grabbed a hold of my collar dragging me down to meet her short cute height. I thought she was pulling me in for a kiss but reality hit hard when she spoke.

"I reject you" she said in anger. Her voice was like a melody even it was in anger and her words were like sharp knifes attacking my already stolen heart. I was to shocked to do anything and just a mere thought of her trying to get away from me scared me as I hurriedly hugged her.

Why is she rejecting me? Does she not want me? Is she in love with someone else? Those were the thoughts which swirled in my thought and I growled each time I thought of it. She was struggling to get out of my grip and my wolf was surfacing. My mate is strong i mused but not smart yet she is mine.

"Why?" I had to know. "Why?you are asking me why it is because of you that she is in there what did you and your alpha did is unforgivable and unforgettable" she yelled taking me by surprise as I grip on her losened which she used on her advantage and flipped me on the ground all the while fuming in anger.

If it hadn't been for Alpha Tucker then I would have gracefully died by the hands of my little cracker. "Tucker" how is she. She forgot about me the instant Alpha Tucker left the room. All her attention was on him and I growled possessively.

"She just hit her head and is out for a while don't worry Bri" Bri so that is my mates pretty name. I got on my feet.

"Mind telling me why you are trying to kill our guest." He asked her softly making my wolf uncomfortable as he was yelling at me to take over and kill him. It was a first time when I had to keep up with the stupid crap of my wolf.

"Your guest maybe not mine" her demeanor had went back to fury as she huffed. I looked at Alpha Tucker and he smiled I return.

"Brittany" he tried to calm her down as he placed his hands on her shoulder making my wolf growl louder and possessively at him as I wrapped my arms around her. Alpha Tucker just smirked at me but my mate elbowed me in my guts.

"Stay away" she ordered before stomping away like a child throwing tantrums. "Just go after her Eric, she is a mad because Avy is injured, I know you never harmed Avy but Brittany thinks so." He gave me an assuring pat as I ran nodded at him before running after her. Stupid Zander because of his doing I may lose my mate. I followed her scent towards their pack house as she stopped near a tree. Seriously Alpha Tucker has a lot of trees around. "Brittany" I tested her name slowly and laughed at the fact I loved it. She didn't hear me as she kicked a tree while she was complaining.

"Brittany" I said even louder as her head snapped in my direction which pink on her cheeks. I walked confidentially towards her. "Hello my mate" I tried to formally greet her but she punched my face before I got closer to her.

"Dont-" she started but got cut off with a loud growl. It was her stomach and I chuckled making her embarrassed. I had an urge to pull her cheeks then but refrain so.

"I'll go" she said as she turned to leave. "Why?" I stopped her. "Because I am hungry and I need to eat you furbrain" she really is a firecracker.

"Is it me or food you love the most love?" Again I asked the most stupid questions a man could ask to dig its own grave. "It will always be food if I have to ever choose between food and you I'll choose food" hearing her say that made my wolf riled up as her growled possessively again. She just smirked in victory and went inside.

That day I baked a cake with Alpha Tucker for her. Needless to say that I made friends with him he was a cool and gem of a person and I am forever grateful for him to accept my mate in his pack.

I smiled at my memory as I finished making our sandwiches and headed upstairs.

MICHEAL'S POV

"Are you done now" my mate asked me looking considered as I have been laughing for thirty minutes. The pack is getting strong. That is hilarious.

I went to see the training of the wolves but they were fucking playing like kids. How pathetic. I thought that with the arrival of new leaders it might threat my plans but the two of them well they are even worse the Macy. It was ridiculous to watch them fooling around in the training feilds today.

"Honey...you have no idea what happened today" I told my mate as I placed my hands on her shoulder to support my self. My stomach hurts because of laughing as I took deep breaths.

"Really" she asked intimidatingly. Her hands were folded which pushed those mouthwatering plums up.

"What happened" she broke my focus again. I smiled at her. "Thise wolf are useless and pathetic. I was scared when Macy told me that thise two females were strong but I arrived my doubts are cleared. Avy is still that scared omega who is scared of talking to me and is to fragile, as for that beta female she is wreckless"

"Really then does that mean that we can go for out honeymoon" my mates face glowed. She was really looking forward to our nth honeymoon this year but I had to postpone it.

"I see why not" I told her as I pulled her towards me. "But how about a little honeymoon here" I suggested.

AVY'S POV

"It was a pleasure meeting you all" the former alpha said as he stood outside of his car with his mate clinging on his arm with a fake smile plastered on her face.

Zander, Eric, Taylor, Brittany and I are standing infront of him to see him off after breakfast. It was expected that he will not stay long and I am glad for that.

Zander and Eric said there goodbyes as he entered his vehicle and drove off. We all watched as it left the pack boarders and parted ways with our mate as they returned to their respective duties leaving the three of us alone.

"Now?" Taylor asked to which I smirked. "Now we do things the way it was ment to be done."

°•○●●○•°

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing great.

This is more of a filling chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 147 40
Zaya Montgomery is an ordinary wolf, she has everything. The dream life of any wolf. Perfect family and friends, the daughter of a respected Beta in...
572K 13.3K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
1.6M 44.4K 84
"Omega's are supposed to stay quiet. Omega's are supposed to obey. Omega's are supposed to do EVERYTHING I fucking say!" Alpha Morrison said in anger...
640K 15.3K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...