๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€

By daghettobarb_

"๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ,๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต... More

แด€แด›แด‡สŸแดแด˜สœแดส™ษชแด€ .
แดขแด‡ส€แด
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-sษชx
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส- ษดษชษดแด‡
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส
SECOND GENERATION.

ษดษชษดแด‡

37K 1.7K 3.6K
By daghettobarb_

𓂸|𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾|𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𓂺
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

_____________

••••

"Pookie do my hair !"Cece said coming in my room making me side eye her .

"how you want it ?" I asked kickin my legs back and forth while sitting on my bed .

"Girl this our first time going to gang day ,I want my hair to be the bomb ,so do me one of them long ponytails since you already dressed ."she said showing me a picture of what she was talking bout .

"Girl yo lil peanut head still ain't gone get no nigga ."I said playfully while she sat down in the chair in my room .

"Fuck you Esani "She said while I grabbed the comb and started combing her nigga naps .

"Not you calling me by my government."I laughed while she winced ,nappy ass head hoe .

"Girl fu-OW !,bitch you hurting my head on purpose ,keep laughing and watch I knock dem braces out your mouth hoe !"She said turning her head my way while I dyed laughing before falling out on the floor .

"Nothing is ever that funny."She said rolling her eyes at me while I silently laughed with my mouth gapped opened and my eyes closed while rolling on the floor making sure not to mess up my two buns.

"Bitch you mise well mess your hair up it's your real hair anyways."She said while I got back up still snickering .

"Goof ass ."she mumbled before my phone starting ringing right when I was in the middle of parting her hair.

"Who that ..."I mumbled cause my phone be dry as hell most of the times .

I took it out my pocket before looking at the contact name scrunching up face .

𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈🖤.
Would like to FaceTime....

He don't neva call me what the hell ....

"Hello "i answered before I seen him in his car driving before he looked down at the phone and stared at me making me look back up and get back to parting Cece hair .

" what's good B ?"He asked after 2 minutes while taking glances at my his phone .

"Doing my sister hair ,why ?"I asked arching my right eyebrow .

"you goin to gang day ?"He asked ignoring my question making sigh long ,before Cece turned around with her mouth gap opened .

"is that -"She started before I put my phone on mute .

"Shut up Cece ."I said before she turned back around and I took myself of mute .

He ain't say nun for a few seconds before his deep ass voice made me jump .

"You had me on mute B ?"He asked before I heard him open his car door .

"No ,maybe "I said lowly .

"Speak up "

Nigga you speak low all the damn time -

"Maybe "I said a lil louder before he nodded and got out his car opening the door .

"Come open the door ."He said before I frowned confused .

"Wha-"I started before he hung up and a few seconds later I heard knocking at the door .

"I'm coming dammit !"I heard papa yell from down stairs .

"Girl you got a lot of explaining to do when he leave ."Cece said before I walked out the room and went down stairs .

I saw Papa and Debo mugging each other .

"Hell you here fo boa ?"He asked Debo .

"For Pookie ,why else would I be be here old man ?"Debo asked with a slight frown .

"Listen here god dammit ...."Papa said standing up making Debo stand up as well .

"Boy I'll -"My granddaddy started before I got infront of Debo while looking between both of them .

"That's enough."I said with a tight lipped smile on my face .

"cmon Debo "I said pulling him by his shirt towards the stairs .

"Aye girl ,don't be dragging me boutta make me fuck up my ones ."He said lowly while I still held on to his shirt going up the stairs .

"Don't think you going to get yo dick wet either!"My granddaddy yelled from downstairs making me stop walking and looked down the stairs at him in disgust .

I'ma a virgin-

"Okay papa ,you going to far ,I don't do nun unholy ,ew "I said frowning while Debo walked towards the rooms like he know where my room at .

"Mhmmm"Papa said while I turned around and went in my room and seen Debo layed out on my bed with his arms over his eyes and his other hand in his pants with his shoes off .

Sir-

"Um get up please "I said softly sitting at the end of my bed .

he ain't said nun so I mugged him with my arms crossed .

"I said get up idiot !"I said before he starting laughing like sum was sooo funny .

"Ain't shit funny ."I said before he moved his hand from across his eyes and looked at me with a smirk before shaking his head follwed by a lil laugh .

"Nobody gone listen to yo baby voice ass lil girl ."He said lowly before sitting up and leaning on my headboard .

"You really starting to irk me "I said pointing my finger at him before he grabbed it and held it tight .

"Shut the fuck up yo ."He mumbled before letting go my hand and I rolled my eyes laying at the foot of my bed with my feet touching him while I purposely dingled them on him .

he pulled me toward him by my feet before moving sitting up off the head board looking down at me .

"Keep yo feet of me ."He said lowly looking down at me with his low red eyes .

"O-ok "I stuttered before he chuckled and leaned back on the head board .

"Stuttering ass ."he said before I mugged him rolling my eyes .

"Keep on rolling them I hope them lash's come off "He said .

"Boy bye my shits is secured on boo ."I said stink facing him .

"That face make you look ugly "he said before I rolled my eyes before Cece came in the room with her blanket.

"Ok I'm back ."She said sitting in the chair before I got up and started spraying her hair before parting it and began braid one braid to the scalp .

ఌఌఌ

"And your done hoe ,now go get dressed cause we gotta go inna hour ."I said before closing the top to my eco gel .

It wasn't much for me to clean up really .

"Ou this cuteee."She dragged looking at herself in my hand mirror .

"Get out girlll."I said sitting at the foot of my bed .

"Why you rus-oh I know why ."She said smirking before looking over at a sleeping Debo making me shake my head fast as hell .

"Ima leave you and yo "Friend "alone ."She said before leaving out the room closing the door .

Now why would she -

"You finish ?"Debo asked making me jump and turn around and look at him and seen he still had his eyes closed .

"you gotta stop doing that ,and yea "I said before laying back in the bed .

"Stop doing what ?"

"Nothing..." I mumbled .

"Aye tho imma see you in a hour tho ."He said sitting up in the bed looking down at me .

"Alright "i said sitting up as well before he stood up and starting walking towards my room door .

"Lock da door behind me "he mumbled.

ఌఌఌ

"It's so packed ."Cece said looking around the big field where different cars ,gangs ,food trucks,different races of color and all .

They had almost every gang here and they where in they own lil section .

Blood ,crips Gdk ,Gd,4kt every gang you name it .

"This is niceee ,but what if the gangs start shooting at each other ?"Sky asked .

"Then we leave ,simple "Nunu said while applying some lip gloss on her lips while we walked near the bloods which were what donkey and nem repped .

"Some of these niggas is sexcccc."Cece said looking around in awe .

"And is "Star said before we approached our area .

"Y'all think Debo still mad at me ?"Sky asked Nunu and Star lowly while we walked passed the other bloods while we made our way to Debo nem .

"Yes ."Nunu said before looking over at me .

Hell she looking at me for that ain't my nigga .

"Yea ,he prolly went to another girl house and layed in her bed ,or maybe he didn't never know ."Cece messy ass said before Nunu tucked in her lips trying not to laugh .

"Girl he wouldn't do that ,he love me ."Sky said sounding like she was trying to assure herself that he did .

"Hm,neva know "Star said while we sat in chairs near donkey dem ,who was playing dice .

"Man y'all niggas always cheating!"Servo yelled at Debo and donkey while they put the money in their pockets that they won .

"Onn Blood ."Some mixed nigga with braces said shaking his head standing up dusting off his jeans .

He cute .

"Nah y'all just ass ."Donkey said before walking over to us .

"Hey bitchssss"He said before he smirked at Star and she giggled .

Hmm.

"Anyways -ouu this my songgg"Donkey said getting hyped up .

"I PULL UP TO THE GLUB VIP!,GAS TANK ON E BUT YALL DRINKS ON ME !"The whole Field yelled rapping the lyrics .

"WIPE ME DOWN,WIPE ME !"We continued to sing the song until it was over .

"Whew I'm outta breath ..."Cece said breathing in and out .

"Me -too "I said after catching my breath ,it was getting dark and some prolly was finna pop off .

"Aye tho -"Servo started before we heard gun shots coming from across the field making us duck down ,I got behind my Chair pushing Cece down while peeking a lil and I saw Debo and them shooting back while some of them started helping some of the girls get down or covering them .

"OH GOD IM FINNA DIE !"

Sky dumb ass was just standing there screaming loud as fuck being extra .

Debo stopped shooting and looked at her like she was crazy before grabbing her arm pushing her in the grass on the ground before he looked around .

I'm guessing he was looking for me so I stuck one of my hands out making him walk over to the chair before bending down looking at me and Cece .

"You good ?"He asked grabbing my face with his large hands expecting me .

"Well I'm mean there's people shooting right now ,but I'm good ."I said before he nodded and looked over at Cece removing his hands from my face before speaking .

"You good Cece ?"he asked her before she nodded and he got up .

"Stay here til they stop shooting."He said before walking back over to Servo dem

A few more minutes later the shooting stopped making everybody get up .

"Y'all good Pookie and Cece ?"Nunu asked running over to us with star behind her .

"Yea we're okay ."Me and Cece said .

"Okay ,where's Sky yelling ass at ."She said before I pointed and she walked over to her seeing her still on the ground shaking .

"I COULD HAVE FUCKIN DYEDDD !"She yelled while Nunu tryed to get her up off the ground .

"MOVE !"she screamed causing attention .

"Calm down Sky ."Skitta said walking over to us along with the others .

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down !"she yelled at him .

"Here her ass go ."Rat mumbled .

"Yes bitch here I go ,I'm finna call the police cause my life was in danger ..."She said sitting up before wiping her tears .

"Girl don't you think all our life's was in danger dumb ass ?"Eroy asked her with a mug on his face .

"Real shit ."the mixed boy with braces said standing beside Cece .

"A fool ..."Donkey mumbled before they all went on and on .

Bro -

"Sky I'll kill yo ass B ."I heard Debo deep ass voice said from behind me making me jump and turn around and seen he was standing behind me .

He walked from behind me before walking over to Sky and yanking her up by her long arms .

"Finna kill that hoe ."a lot of people said .

"Bitch got some nerve say she'll call da feds "he said before laughing talking to himself .

"Should I kill this bitch ?"he asked himself like he was talking to somebody .

"Shit yea "he said before he started laughing crazily .

Wtf ...

"I'll catch y'all later ."he said before pulling Sky by her arm to his car .

"Nigga crazy onna set "Drako said shaking his head.

"Quiet people most likely always be the most craziest people ."Omar said shaking his head .

"Facts ."Jay said .

ఌఌఌ

I was in my bed watching Sponge bob ,we had left gang day hours ago ,now it was 2 a clock in the morning and I couldn't sleep for nothing .

"Patrick is dumb as fuck ..."I mumbled to myself before laughing a little seeing I got a text making me look down .

𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈🖤 : come outside

"Whaaaa..."I dragged lowly before getting up out my bed and looking out the window .

his white hellcat was outside in the driveway .

I looked down at what I had on making me grab my robe and put it on ,he ain't boutta see me in my bed clothes .

I had on my Nike spandex shorts and a white tank top and of course ion had on no bra so hell no .

I grabbed my phone before walking out my room turning off the light walking down the stairs before opening the door and locking it behind me .

I walked to his car before hopping in and he locked it while looking down .

We sat in silence for a little before I spoke up .

"Soo..."I started before he looked up at me letting me see how red his eye was ,he looked out of it if you asked me .

"I did sum bad man ..."he mumbled making me raise my eyebrows .

I didn't say nun but let him continue .

"Just trying protect us from getting locked up and shit ,when I did what I did earlier that wasn't me man ,it wasn't ,I done do so much shit you wouldn't believe it and it's all hunting me inside ."he ranted while I just sat there awkwardly trying to find what to say .

"It's going to be okay,all you gotta do is pray and it'll be okay D ."i said before he looked over at me with a saddened expression before looking down .

"It's to late for that shit now ,god don't claim me no mo ,been stopped ."he said lowly before I took my hand and lifted up his chin making him look me in the eyes .

"Just pray to god and ask him for forgiveness ,become a better person ,at least or try ,and if you ever need somebody to talk to just come to me ,I won't judge you ,we're now friends so any friend of mines is not about to be sad and you did what you had to do to protect yourself ."I said before biting my bottom lip nervously while he started at me before smiling a lil showing his pearly white teeth .

"Guess we is friends "he mumbled before laughing a little and I sat back in my seat not knowing what to say.

"Aye tho thank you foreal B ,and you can go back inside now  ion want you to miss out on no more sleep ."he said unlocking the car doors .

"No it's fine I was up anyways "I said clutching on to my rob  while I stepped out the car .

"Ima see you later Pookie  ..."he said winding down his window  before I turned around and waved before speaking .

"See  you later Debo ." I said before walking to the door .

What a damn day .

𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝗍
𝖵𝗈𝗍𝖾 & 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.8K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
6.6K 427 18
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
90.5K 3.3K 55
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
10.1K 187 25
ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...