MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love

10.6K 326 209
By JaneNola

Luna Larsson

Oh my god! Behave yourself. I know he looks tempting and fucking attractive under the moonlight, but give him his present first before jumping his bones. With a wide smirk on my face I reached out for my bag, grabbing the first of two presents, maybe three depending on how tonight was gonna go. Either he's gonna laugh at my face or thankfully kiss me, we'll see. Okay here it goes. With and even wider smirk I handed him the wrapped box. My bottom  lip was caught between my teeth as I watched him eye up the sight.

"What's this?" He smirked back, the slight glimmer in his eyes making the gold in them pop. Ugh those eyes are even more smoldering than that lump of wood in the fire.

"If you keep staring at it without unwrapping it, you'll never know." I playfully rolled my eyes and nudge my body into his. "What are you waiting for?"

"You are way too excited to u-u-unwrap somebody else's gift. You know that?" Those damn eyes looked at me again and the way they fell on my lips nearly killed me. I'm also way to horny to care.  

"I have been holding on to this for too long. I cannot keep gifts a secret, so be glad you don't already know. Well you know, it's actually-" I pursed my lips together to keep the word vomit inside before I would actually ruin the surprise. Jules just snorted out a laugh that sounded like the fucking sexiest thing I have ever heard.

"Hush and let me unwrap before you tell on y-yourself." He took the present and looked at me, teasing me with a few more motionless seconds.

"It's bad huh, and I thought Sophia couldn't keep a secret." I put my hands in front of my mouth because I was a volcano about to erupt in more than one way. That passionate kiss had hyped me up so much it felt like I drank about twenty coffees.

"Has anyone ever told you you're the m-most adorable person when you're nervous?" Ah that smirk, I'd say unwrap and fuck, but I'm just going to let him lead on that one.

"Open it already." I muttered playfully, hiding the smile on my face.

"Like I said, adorable." His eyes glittered while I stuck my tongue out at him. "Fine, do you want me to g-g-guess what it is?"

"Don't bother. You'll never guess. It's not something you can buy? It's-" I shut myself up again. "No. Nope. I'm not gonna tell." I muttered into my hands as I shook my head. He leaned in and to my surprise he kissed the back of my hand, making me regret obstructing my lips with it. Under another laugh and the most tempting smile on his face I watched him tear off the paper wrapping, revealing a glass box with floating inside in a gold holder the...

"Is This?" His mouth went wide and I felt my smile grow. I nodded. He couldn't believe it. "No. It isn't? Is it?" I nodded again as I watched his entire face light up. Brighter than that firepit ever could. He burst out in laughter watching the metal plate with the text on it. Your shot is better than mine. "Are you for real? This is the puck you s-slapped off the fence and into that car?" He just couldn't stop laughing.

"It was a pain in the ass to go and ask it back, but now you'll never forget how talented you are at hockey in comparison with me. Because you do have a shot at playing NHL. Me? Not so much." I shrugged and I don't think anything could wipe the boyish smirk of his face. I know I'm the thoughtful queen of gifts. As soon as that puck went flying and I knew that hilarious moment would stick with us forever, I also knew that would be the most perfect gift I could get him. That night, was pretty fucking amazing.

"You were right... I never could have guessed." He leaned in to kiss me, but before he did he couldn't help but tug a strand of hair behind my ear. "Truly, funniest m-m-memory ever." He kissed me slowly and I enjoyed every sizzle his tingle caused. "I'm glad that neighbor didn't kill you. You're reckless." He smirked into our kiss.

"He was waiting for me with a hunting rifle but hey, anything for you." I shrugged and his eyes went wide. "I'm kidding!" I playfully slapped both my hands onto his cheeks to bring him back to my mouth. "It was an AK-47." I pecked his lips and his worried frown was priceless. "Still kidding. He was actually kind of nice. I just told him that it was a lucky charm puck and I was anti hockey. I promised I'd burn the puck in front of the entire hockey team." Jules just let out one of the loudest laughs and I had no choice but to join him.

"Well, it's my lucky charm now. Can't b-believe you got away with that explanation." He shook his head and took another look at the puck.

"Yeah. I get some special superpowers as soon as I bat my eyelashes at someone."

"Oh I know all about those." He smirked while the firepit made the glass box shine bright in the dark.

"I better not bump into him at a game wearing your spare jersey. He'll throw me into the boards for sure."

"I won't let that happen." He shook his head with sudden worry and care but then his gaze met mine. "Is that something you would like? To wear m-m-my jersey?" The twinkle in his eye was nearly begging me to, so... Yeah, sure.

"Well, I'm already on your stick." My words sunk in. "Jesus, that sounded dirty." I laughed while my eyes went wide. I meant on a piece of tape on your hockey stick. Dammit Luna. You're way too excited. "Scratch that. My answer is, I would love to wear it."

He laughed at all of the above. "I have been wanting to ask you. We play an out game on Sunday. Will you come? Grace is coming too a-according to Levi. Two of y-y-you could bring Sophia along. Might give Ezzy some motivation."

"Motivation to kill someone?" I widened my eyes at him.

"Pretty sure Sophia would kill him first."

"True." I laughed, but nodded. "Yeah, I'll be there. What did you think? That I'd miss a single game? Not gonna happen. Watching you play is not only the biggest turn on, but also I simply love to watch you. The way you put your edges in the ice, cutting it so deep. How you're so fucking fast that if I blink I might miss you shooting across the rink. Handling the stick so effortlessly, like you could do it with your eyes closed. You probably can. And then the body slams. That last one is the turn on part though. But really, it reminds me of competing. Nothing tops the feeling of a crowd cheering you on. The adrenaline. The cold whiff of dry air hitting you in the face as soon as you enter the rink. The light so bright you can see all the imperfections in the ice, yet it's so damn perfect. The nerves and cold toes. The voice in your head hyping you up until the point you think you can do anything." He just looked at me, admiring me talk and my cheeks instantly blushed. "What?"

He shook his head, the glimmer in his eyes far from gone. "You talk about skating the same way I feel passionate about hockey. You g-g-get it. It's refreshing. A girl that just gets it. You see more than a bunch of players chasing a puck. You see it, how it feels. The c-crisp ice, the air, the excitement. Nothing is better than stepping out onto the ice." Jules shook his head, still adoring the sight of me next to him. "You know, the offer still stands. If you want to start competing again, you should. The same way you watch me play, is the same way I watch you skate. Two different worlds, but damn do they feel the same. I'll be there. I promise. If you want me to." He tilted his head to the side, watching me consider the offer. Expecting me to take it. I can't.    '

"Once I'm my old self again on the ice. I'll drag you with me." His offer made me smile this time.

"Next time you go skating, tell me. I want to watch. It's so soothing to see you move along the ice. Those steps, the footwork. I might be able to learn a few things."

"Sure. If you're as good as me slapping a puck... You're going to eat ice instead of skate on it."

"If I do, I can always put my teeth in a glass cube and give them to you on your birthday." He wiggled his brows at me and the visual image in my head made me laugh so hard my muscles started to hurt.

"Nope, I love your teeth. You should keep them. Thank you very much." Playfully I rolled my eyes into his direction, nudging myself into his arm, but as soon as I looked up his lips claimed mine.

"Thank you. I love the present." He whispered into my mouth. "Actually I know someone who's going to l-l-love to hear the story that comes with it."

"Oh yeah?"

"My little sister. I kind of told her I have a girlfriend on the phone this m-morning." His eyes lit up. His words made me blush, and I knew then and there he was a caring big brother. "She couldn't stop asking questions a-a-about you." My brow went up, curious what he told her about me. "Don't worry, she loves you already. Although she d-d-didn't agree when I told her you were a coffee person."

"Jesus, does your whole family live on tea? Last time I checked your weren't British, right?" Jules shook his head with amusement. "Oh god, don't tell me you put milk in it too. That's just so gross."

"I guess we just don't like the taste of coffee." He shrugged. "I'll try to convince Céline that even though your choice of drink if coffee you don't suck." He just chuckled and I cocked a brow at him.

"You don't suck." I mimicked him while sticking my tongue out. This might be a great time for present number two? "Do you miss them? Your family?" I asked as I watched his face change.

"My parents and sister? Yeah." He smiled, intentionally leaving out his brother from the equation, and I couldn't blame him. "I'm lucky. They h-h-have always supported my dreams. Whether it was NHL or climbing up the biggest tree in o-our garden and then breaking my wrist doing so. They never told me I couldn't do it. If I e-e-ever get drafted I know mom would want to throw me a big ass party. I hope to god she doesn't." He chuckled.

"Oh you don't like surprise parties?" My eyes went wide.

"Not. At. All." The embarrassment was written across his entire face.

"Fuck!" I swore like a sailor. "I guess, you're absolutely going to hate surprise number two." I acted disappointed, but I couldn't keep a straight face looking at the horror on his. "Hey! Everyone can come out now! He doesn't like surprises." I yelled into the direction of the cabin and watched his grimace twist and turn. I was laughing so hard while watching him squirm. Oh boy, I love him. "Babe, surprise! I'm joking." I threw my arms around him in a way to surprise attack him and we both nearly fell of the log.

"Yeah please tell me y-y-you're joking." He looked at me with a horrified expression. "Right?" He asked, as he kept looking back at the cabin, anticipating people to come out.

"Most certainly messing with you." I kissed him right on the mouth, not even giving him a chance to take a breath. "Damn. Your face was priceless though." I laughed while he just squeezed his eyes at me.

"Ha. Funny." He kept squeezing.

"Why do you hate surprises though?"

His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer. "Just because..." He shrugged. "I don't like being dumbfounded. Like, what if I was dirty talking you this entire time, and my friends were actually waiting in that c-c-c-cabin or behind that tree to be dramatic... And they would have heard. I'd die." Dramatic much. 

"You're cute. Okay never throw Jules a surprise party under any circumstance. Noted." I goggled my eyes at him, before slowly leaning in.

"Unless, you're the o-only attendee." He smirked before leaning in too, his nose ever so gently brushing along mine until his lips savored our sweet taste. The kiss became deep and passionate, both of us trying to translate our love into it. He pushed his forehead into mine, claiming the lead as I felt his tongue slide over the rim of my lips. Access granted and I welcomed his minty tongue. His hands cupped my face to keep me in place. The pull was too strong and like I needed to feel his entire body I swung my leg over his lap and straddled him on the firepit log. He kept us in balance, his hands welcoming my hips into his lap. The heat from my core and the hardness behind his zipper collided with longing, and both of us whimpered at its force. Fuck. I muttered into his kiss when I felt him push up into me. I was so damn hungry for his touch, and apparently so was he for mine. A hand flat in the small of my back guided my forward and into him, and another moan rolled into our kiss.

"Jules." I whimpered while putting both my hands into his neck. "I do really want to give you the second present." I smirked at him as I watched his parted mouth and hooded eyes. 

"Mmh not sure. How much clothes do we have to keep on for it?" He smirked, devilish, full of mischief, before brushing his nose over mine, following it with a soft and gentle kiss.

"All of them." I cocked a brow at him. I shook my head briefly. "Hold on to me, I don't want to leave this position just yet." I whispered while I dangled to the side trying to reach my bag. "Close your eyes." I nudged myself in his lap while I came back up with something between hands. I held it up in front of him. "Don't open them yet." I giggled when I found the sight of him like this so adorable. His eyes were closed, his lips moist form our kiss, his cheeks the perfect shade of pink, caused by the heat from the fire and his hair a mess underneath his cap, just the way I like him. No. I love him. I do love him. So much. I leaned in, pressing my lips into his full ones, and gently caught his bottom lip between mine, humming into the kiss. "Now you can open them."

He wasn't even tempted to look down at what I was holding, he just looked right into my soul first and made love to it in his thoughts, his eyes gold and glimmering in the warm light. "Nothing you can give m-m-me is as good as this memory." I melted right in front of him, and for the stars to see. 

"Just wait and see. Open it first Casanova. I know I'm pretty awesome, but you're going to like this one. A lot." And this is me, getting too exciting about the act of unwrapping a present. Again. I nearly faceplanted myself for not countering his sweet words with something just as adorable. "But I do love tonight so far." I smiled setting that straight.

His gaze fell on the silver envelope. His hands left my hips to open it and I waited with anticipation for him to take a peek inside. He pulled out a ticket, a plane ticket to be exact. "You want to get rid of me?" He smirked, giving me a blazing look through his eyelashes.

"No. It also included a return, idiot. You're not getting rid of me that easily." I pouted.

"Luna, you didn't h-h-have to." His jaw actually dropped and my heart quickened with content. He loves it. "This is too e-e-expensive." He shook, his eyes keeping mine captive.

"It was worth a few extra shifts at the bar." I smiled. "Now you can see your parents and tell your sister all about me in person at Thanksgiving." He suddenly laughed and I was confused.

"What?" I panicked. Why is he laughing so hard at the word Thanksgiving.

"Lu, in-n-n Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving in October." He continued to chuckle while my face went absolutely blank.

"I'm officially dumb. How did I not know this...?! Then again, I have never celebrated a proper Thanksgiving in my entire life." I shook my head thanking my dad for not wanting to participate in the American traditions, and sticking to the Islandic ones. Not even mom could persuade him. So one Thanksgiving mom made chicken and we both pretended it was a turkey. We laughed so hard because the entire night was one big inside joke between her and I. When she passed away the year after I didn't even want to eat chicken because I couldn't stop crying at the thought of it.

"My family kind of c-c-celebrates it, but very low key. Nothing too fancy." He kept looking at me with that adorable smirk and I just had no idea what to do next.

"Low key is good. But that low key is freaking in October. We are November already. November" I whined with wide panicky eyes. "I'm gonna order myself Canada for Dummies. I clearly need it." I covered my face with my hands muttering into them.  

"Hey." He let go of another chuckle while his hand laced around my wrist, pulling my hand away from my face. "Doesn't mean I can't use y-y-your present. I was planning on going home because we don't have class. I love that you thought about my family. They mean a lot to me. Like you mean a lot to me too." He whispered, while I peeked from behind my other hand.

"How much?" I pouted, trying to forget about that stupid Thanksgiving catastrophe.

"This much." He held his thumb and index finger in front of me, them almost touching showing me the exact amount. Funny. "Come with me." He suddenly said, with so much confidence, it caught me off guard. What? To Candada? Meet your parents? Take the plane. Go to Canada. To meet your parents? What?

"You want me to meet your parents?" I questioned, completely stunned.

"And sister. Why tell her all about you, when you can show her yourself you're pretty damn awesome." His smiled and how could I say no to that smile. To him. To anything he'd propose. Fuck yes I want to meet the people who created such a fine godsend specimen. "We already have one plane ticket. I'll buy yours."

"First class please." I briefly joked, but quickly shook my head to take it back. "You don't have too. Your ticket was a present for your birthday." I shook more, yet the twinkle in his eyes told me he wasn't taking no for an answer.

"And me buying yours is a present for you, just because I can. Come on let me be a gentleman here and take care of the girl I love." I dissolved into a puddle of mush at my feet. The girl I love. How did I become so lucky all of a sudden?

I said nothing, as my voice would have probably broken into shreds mid-sentence. Instead I leaned in to close the gap between us, nodding at his proposal. I felt the heat from his lips engulf me in a hot blaze of longing. Jules Martin, you are a dream. You are perfect. You are indescribably amazing. And most of all, the guy I love.

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi loves! So how was the surprise? Did Jules get spoiled or what? Not gonna say too much, but yeah this is a double update. TW: the next chapter contains a lot, a lot, of smut. So, if you don't like that only read the beginning. If you're a sucker for it like me, then what are you waiting for?! Goooo

🌙 Thoughts on this chapter?

⭐️ Vote if you liked this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 14K 48
The plan has always been simple. Finish college and open my own bakery while supporting my best friend in his journey to the NHL. After a not-so-goo...
405K 9.9K 37
COMPLETED - Ezra Miller is the charming ice hockey goalie of every girl's dreams, Sophia Olson a prima ballerina with a feisty mouth and the most fli...
43.5K 2.1K 33
Brie Sheridan has had her heart broken way too many times. Rhett Price is usually the culprit, but, this time, he might be the solution. ...
129K 1.9K 26
It's Valerie's first year of Uni. She didn't even think she'd make it this far considering everything that has happened to her over the years. Luckil...