Animal Cutie (Hunter X Hunter...

By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

(Y/N) (L/N) has a power that she had since birth. The power to imitate any animals. It would be fine to (Y/N)... More

Information & Notes
Chapter One : Departure
Chapter Two : The Hunter Exam
Chapter Three : Phase One Part One
Chapter Four : Phase One Part Two
Chapter Five : Phase Two Part One
Chapter Six : Phase Two Part Two
Chapter Seven : Adventure in the Airship
Chapter Nine : Phase Three Part One
Chapter Ten : Phase Three Part Two
Chapter Eleven : Phase Three Part Three
Chapter Twelve : Phase Three The Fifty Hours
Chapter Thirteen : Phase Three Part Four
Chapter Fourteen : Phase Four Part One
Chapter Fifteen : Phase Four Part Two
Chapter Sixteen : The Final Phase
Chapter Seventeen : The Assassin's True Desires
Chapter Eighteen : Kukuroo Mountain
Chapter Nineteen : Saving Our Dear Friend
Chapter Twenty : Killua's Family
Chapter Twenty One : Reuniting with our Friend
Chapter Twenty Two : Unexpected Event
Chapter Twenty Three : Heaven's Arena
Chapter Twenty Four : Nen
Chapter Twenty Five : Awakening
Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment
Chapter Twenty Seven : Innocence and Jealousy
Chapter Twenty Eight : Understanding
Chapter Twenty Nine : Blackmail
Chapter Thirty : Payback
Chapter Thirty One : 200s Class Matches
Chapter Thirty Two : Nen Aura Types
Chapter Thirty Three : Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter Thirty Four : Return of Rivals
Chapter Thirty Five : A Day With Each Other
Chapter Thirty Six : Jealousy
Chapter Thirty Seven : Sick
Chapter Thirty Eight : Falling In Love
Chapter Thirty Nine : Sudden Disappearance and Appearance
Chapter Forty : Advice
Chapter Forty One : Decisions
Chapter Forty Two : Gon's Ending
Chapter Forty Three : Killua's Ending
Chapter Forty Four : Kurapika's Ending
Last Animal Cutie Author's Note

Chapter Eight : Adventure in the Airship Part Two

35.4K 1K 1K
By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

~Chapter Eight : Adventure in Airship Part Two~
~Start~

**********

After Killua accepted to participate in the game, here you and the males now are now, in a padded room, probably to prevent pain when someone hit the wall or something. The chairman was spinning a ball in his finger.

"Let me explain the rules of this game." Netero started. "If you can take this ball from me before this airship reached it's destination, you win." Netero said. "You still have nine hours to do it."

"Of course, you're free to do any attack you want but I won't attack you back." Netero added.

"Eh? That's too easy! You can't call that a game!" Gon said.

"No, that's actually a hard objective. This old man is the hunter association's chairman after all." You thought.

"I'll go first!" You said.

"Go ahead." Netero said

"Eh!?" The boys exclaimed. "But-!"

You puffed your cheeks and slightly glare at them. "What?" You said.

The two boys trailed off and smiled nervously. "Good luck!" They said.

You smiled. "Thanks!"

You stand infront of Netero as he kept spinning the ball on his finger. "Okay, (Y/N), we need to get the ball from the chairman without using your powers." You thought.

(Warning : Candy sucks at writing action scenes. Anyway, if not good fighting scenes irritates you, you probably should skip this. I haven't actually planned this, sorry...)

Then, you dashed right at Netero and ran around him. You tried to grab the ball but Netero keeps on dodging.

You used a lot of athletic things just to try to get the ball, like back or front flipping. Once you felt like your getting a little frustrated, you unconsiously dashed towards him but jumped from the ceiling and to the wall. You were in a position like a cat who is protecting something.

You dashed right to Netero but never aimed at him but at the ball. Netero dodge again but didn't expect you to reappear behind him.

Once you reappear behind him, without him knowing, you raised your right hand, preparing to hit Netero.

But you stopped when the sharp nails appeared on your hand. You backed up quickly and calmed yourself down as you were panting.

"If you didn't stop right there, you could've gotten the ball. Why is it that you hesitated?" Netero asked.

You panted. "Something I don't want to show..." You said as Netero raised his eyebrows as well as Killua and Gon. Once you said that, you quickly regretted it. "Crap!" You thought.

"A-Anyway, I'm done." You said as yoh walked near Gon. Killua stood up and stretched. "Alright...My turn..." Killua said.

You sat next to Gon and watched Killua. While doing so, you didn't noticed Gon eyeing you intensily.

Then, Killua slowly walked and lot of image of him appeared. You watch in amazement and disbelief. "Woah! There's so many Killuas!" You exclaimed.

Gon looked to Killua and have the same reaction as you are. "You're right!"

Then, one Killua tried too attack Netero but the said guy seems to know what tehnique he used and easily dodged it. Killua started to attack fast but Netero dodged every single one of them. You look at Killua and noticed that he's getting frustrated.

"Killua's easily frustrated isn't he?" You thought as you sweatdropped.

Killua then, turned around and dashed. You and Gon flinched as Killua kicked Netero in the calf. "Ow! Right in the pivot leg!" Gon exclaimed.

Killua was smirking in victory as he thought he just won but slowly turning into a pained expression. Killua jumped holding his leg in agony. "Ow! Ow!"

Gon stood up. "Killua! Tag me in! I want to try!" Gon yelled as he raises his hand.

Killua walked over to us and high-fived Gon and sat next to me. You smiled at him. "Good job. Are you okay?" You said. Killua nodded.

You both looked at Gon to see him doing stretches. You smiled him. Killua noticed you. "What're you smiling about?"

You looked at him, smiling and pointed to Gon. "Isn't that so cute?" You said as Killua looked at Gon.

Killua frowned. "Not really..." He said out of jealousy.

"Oh, come on! Look how adorable he is when stretching!" You blurted out.

Killua looked away from you, frowning. "I don't care!" He said. "I can be cute too, you know..." He thought.

You puffed your cheeks and turned to watch Gon's turn.

Gon's first step was dashing fast towards Netero but when jumped when he was infront of him. You smiled as you saw Netero was out of guard. "Now's his chance!" You thought.

But unfortunately, Gon jumped too high making his head bumped to the ceiling. Gon landed on the ground holding his. "Ow!" He exclaimed.

You sweatdropped. "Maybe next time...?" You thought.

"Idiot! We all know how high you can jump, but come on! Control your strength!" Killua said, obviously angry. "And the old man was out of his guard for a second..." He muttered but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

Gon stood up. "I messed up there...Sorry Killua..." He said, rubbing his head.

***********

After many, many more futile attacks, the three of you still didn't get the ball from Netero.

"Netero-san is barely using his right hand nor his left leg and he's still not broken a sweat...As expected from the chairman of the hunter association..." You thought as you joined back to Killua and Gon.

Gon and Killua took off there outer clothes and started attacking again. You looked at them. "That's how boys do there stuff, I think...?" You thought.

Killua was the one attacking Netero this time but just like the last time, despite how good Killua is, he just couldn't get the ball from him. Killua even bumped his head on Netero.

"You three are not getting anywhere. Why don't you try attacking simultaneously?" Netero suggested.

Killua looked at him, pissed. "Why, you...!" Killua said.

You smiled and looked to Gon who nodded. "Okay! We'll get you this time!" Gon said as you and him dashed towards Netero.

The three of you was attacking Netero in every way but he just keep dodging to every non-used spaces. He jumped to the last attack you three gave him causing the three of you to bumped into each other.

"Ouch!" You three exclaimed.

The three of you each hold your head in agony. Then, after a while, Gon dashed towards Netero. You widen your eyes. "His shoe is a little loose..." You thought

"Your attacks are getting boring." Netero said.

Then, he raised his foot that Netero dodged but Gon used his shoe to kicked Netero instead.

You smiled as you realised what Gon was planning and quickly ran towards Netero's side and kicked him.

Netero stumbled on his side as you successfully kicked him on the side. Then, Killua used the bottom of his shoe to kick Netero to the floor.

Once he thought Netero couldn't do anything about him getting the ball he quickly turn towards the ball. "Chance!" Killua said.

"Don't think so!" You heard Netero said and you gasped as Netero did a backflip using his foot to kick the ball.

Netero was almost has the ball again but luckily, Gon kicked off his another shoe and hit the ball.

"You and your little tricks!" Netero yelled.

The three of you ignored Netero and dashed towards the ball and reached out your hands. "It's ours!" You three said.

But, Netero came towards the three of you and squeezed between you and Killua making you three fell down and Netero successfully got the ball back.

"I commend you on your efforts." Netero said.

You sighed in disappointed while Gon smiled. "That's amazing, Netero-san!" Gon cheered. Killua, however, had a frustrated face.

The three of you stood up. "Forget it..." Killua blurted out. You and Gon looked at him. "I give up! I lose!" Killua said, getting his outer shirt.

"Why? We still have so much time and just now, we were so close." Gon said.

"You just don't seem to get it, do you?" Killua said as he threw his shirt on his shoulders. "That old man is barely using his right hand and left leg." Killua explained.

"Eh?" Gon said, suprised.

"Oh, so I'm not the only one who noticed after all..." You thought.

"...But were still powerless against him. We can chase around for a year, trying to get the ball but I doubt we'll ever get it." Killua said.

"Oh? You figured out? And here, I thought I fooled you, kids." Netero said.

A slight vein appeared on your forehead. "Somehow, that makes me a little mad..." You thought.

Killua sarcastically laughed. "You really know how to piss me off, do you, old man?" Killua said, obviously angry. "Let's go! Gon! (Y/N)!" He called.

"Ah, I'm gonna keep playing." Gon said, making Killua turned and ran to Gon.

"Huh?! Didn't you hear what I said?! You can chase him around around for a year but it's useless! You'll never get the ball from him!" Killua yelled.

"Yeah, but I don't care about the ball anymore." Gon said, smiling. "I'm going to try and make Netero-san use his right hand until the remaining time!" Gon said.

You smiled at Gon. Killua looked at Gon. "I see...Then, good luck. I'm going to get some sleep." Killua said walking away. "Let's go, (Y/N)!" He called.

"Umm...I think I'm going to stay too..." You said and Killua looked back at you, suprise as well as Gon.

"You too!?" Killua yelled.

"Are you gonna make Netero-san use his right hand too?" Gon asked.

"No." You said. "As much as I wanted to get some sleep too. I'll stay here and watch Gon to make sure he doesn't hurt himself!" You said, smiling. "Because once Gon decides on something he'll focus on that and will not care about how many injuries he will get."

"Is that so? Well, you have a point." Killua said. You heard Gon yelled a "hey!" In the background.

You giggled. "Bye, then." Killua said, walking out of the door and closing it.

**********

You sat in the side of the room, watching Gon attacking Netero. You smiled slightly once you realised he's moving faster than ever. You yawned on how late it is and kept nodding off.

You watched, sleepily as Gon head-butts Netero and releasing an "ouch" from him. "Oh. He'll shatter his skull if he keeps doing that..." You thought.

And then, you widen your eyes. "Shatter his skull!?" You thought.

You watched as Gon tried to head-butt Netero again but Netero used his right hand and jumped over Gon. You smiled. "He used his right hand!" You thought, happily.

But you gasped when Gon hit the padded wall hard. "Gon...!" You said, sleepily and ran over to him and shook him. "Are you okay?"

He stayed in his position for a while, making you panic but calmed down when he got up slowly. He, then sat on his knees and grinned widely.

"Right now, you used your right hand!" Gon said. Netero looked suprised and looked at his right hand.

Gon smiled even more wider and cheered. "Yeah!" Gon cheered.

"Hooray...!" Gon said as he start to trail off.

You widen your eyes as Gon landed himself at your lap. You looked at him and noticed he was snoring. You smiled. "That must've been tiring..." You thought as you pet Gon's head.

"That kid really suprised me. Make sure he get enough energy for tomorrow, okay?" Netero said. "I'll go now!" He said walking away.

"Yes!" You answered and looked back at Gon.

You tried to move his head out of your lap but to your suprise, Gon hugged your waist.

You widen your eyes but smiled once more. "I guess I can't do anything about this..." You thought. "Guess I'll sleep like this then..."

You yawned as you closed your eyes to sleep.

Ba-dump.

You open your eyes quickly and raised your hand to your chest. "O-Ow...Darn it...There it goes again! Just what does this mean! First my heart skipped a beat with Killua. Next, with Kurapika and now, for Gon?" You thought. "Sigh...Whatever... Hopefully, it will go away sooner or later..."

**********
~End~
**********

A/N :
I don't even know what the heck I just wrote...Candy sucks at this (T ^ T)... Anyway, everything's over guys! My exam, the bullying and my depression! Everything is over! I can finally chill in my bed, writing this story. But don't expect me to update faster! I still need to do something in my life!

**********

Awesome new people who got candies today :

• Deathreaper101
• akaneaoi37
• TheGlitch_
• bunnygirlthatkillz

Arigatou Gozaimasu o(`ω' )o

**********

**Please Wait Patiently For Chapter Nine**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 911 53
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...
213 21 10
˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ "Something is stirring deep underground... you need to get out of here." Words from a mysterious voice spoke. Although Yocelin has tho...
107K 3.3K 24
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. After meeting a special silver haired boy named Killua, you go out to adventure w...
6.1K 219 10
In which strange girl that goes by the name of Y/n L/n takes the hunter exam in hopes of giving her life meaning or a suitable partner to end it with...