ใ€Œ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€|| ๐๐“๐’ โœ“

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

It was like a game in the house. You were the player who so desperately needed to win, and they were the oppo... More

๐๐˜๐‘
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€

15.5K 560 178
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Before Hoseok can fully shut the door, you rush up and catch the doorknob.

"Wait, what do you mean by shopping?" You ask, noting how it's already five-thirty in the evening and that most of the stores are probably already closed, if not closing, this very second.

"You have to pick out your clothes to dress like Namjoon tomorrow night." Hoseok smiles and ignores the conversation you just had.

"What exactly will it look like?" You ask, but he just shakes his head and points to your bedroom.

"You'll see soon enough. Go change clothes; they are waiting in the car. I'll be sitting on the couch for you," Hoseok shuts the door and walks down the stairs without another word.

You turn around and slip on some clothes. Hoseok's dressed not fancy but not comfortable either, so you decide to put in a little effort since you all are going out.

Your hair is already dried from your shower, so all you have to do is quickly brush it, so that's what you do first.

Afterward, you slip on a short, white dress that comes to your thighs. The fabric is made with a flowery design. It's a present you had gotten nearly a year ago from when you left home. You put on a pair of easy-to-wear matching shoes and exit the bedroom.

You walk down the stairs and meet Hoseok in the living room; he's waiting just like he said he would.

"Ready?" He asks while standing from the couch.

"Yes," you nod gently, though you have no idea if you're actually ready for what's to come or not.

Without another word, Hoseok takes your hand in his and walks out of the front door. He locks the door behind him.

The others are all in the car waiting. Namjoon is in the driver's seat, and the rest are in the back, which leaves the passenger seat open.

"Sit in front with Namjoon," Hoseok whispers as you near the vehicle.

You go to the passenger seat and climb inside; you have a feeling this was planned, but you don't know why. When you turn back, you see all of the boys except for Jungkook who is nowhere to be found.

Jimin is sitting directly behind you, while Hoseok is sitting right behind Namjoon. The rest are in the back, leaving Jin in the middle, while Taehyung and Yoongi are on either side of him.

"Alright, let's go buy some clothes." Namjoon starts talking, but Jin fake coughs in the background. "... and get Jin some food," Namjoon sighs, but Jin claps with excitement.

The whole house has been starved today except for the earlier sandwiches that were made. Jin included is hungry as well.

"We'll eat dinner after we pick out Y/N's clothes for tomorrow," Namjoon explains as he backs out of the driveway and onto the road.

He then turns off the radio, making the car quiet.

"So... how did Y/N feel when you fucked her?" Namjoon's voice lowers into a dark, lustful tone, which makes your eyes go wide from such a topic change.

"Namjoon, that's too private!" Jin says with embarrassment.

"It's really not; he just wants to know. She was one of the best I've ever been with in my opinion." Taehyung teases in the back, while you slide a little lower into the car seat while turning your face to the window to try and hide from them.

"Oh, I can't wait," Namjoon purrs beside you.

You honestly can't believe how dirty all of them are.

"Taehyung's right; her pussy is amazing—hands down." Your eyes widen even more when you hear Hoseok praise your body.

As if finally noticing your embarrassment, Namjoon tells them that's enough.

"Thanks, but that's all I need to hear," Namjoon turns on the radio.

After that, everyone starts talking except for Namjoon. Instead of adding to the conversation, he takes one hand off of the steering wheel and places it on your exposed thigh.

You don't do anything but look at his hand and then up to him, but his eyes are on the road like nothing is happening at all.

They start becoming louder in the back while arguing over where and what they want to eat for supper tonight.

As if knowing your attention is on the others instead of him, Namjoon grips onto your thigh, gaining your attention instantly.

You look at him and again his eyes are still on the road ahead, but his lips are moving. He's not saying anything; however, he's mouthing something only you can understand.

'Stay quiet,'

The two, short words are read easily from his lips, and you gently nod, letting him know you understood.

He grins and then his hand starts inching upwards to your dress. He moves closer to the cloth until his fingers start sliding underneath the fabric.

You bite your lip, knowing what he's aiming for before he even starts.

"No, I want steak!" Jin yells.

"And I want fucking hamburgers!" Taehyung screams.

The conversation is becoming louder and louder, spiraling out of control, but it seems Namjoon and you both drown them out, paying them no mind as you both are in your own world.

When his fingers brush against your panties, your whole body trembles with satisfaction, but he stops moving his fingers when he drives up to a red light.

Then his fingers start moving faster at the pause. He moves the cloth out of the way and begins rubbing your clit.

His middle finger starts sliding in between your lips, and you can't help but melt from his actions. You even open your legs wider for him to get to you better and right after you do, his finger enters you.

You're starting to crave him—to want him inside you, but you hold back because of the rest of the boys in the back of the vehicle.

The car is silent and that's when you and Namjoon start paying attention again to the others.

"What happened to the conversation? I was too busy driving," Namjoon lies, wondering why they stopped talking.

"They're not talking to each other," Hoseok speaks up. "They're acting like children because one wants to eat a hamburger and the other wants to eat a steak. I tried explaining to them they have restaurants—a lot of restaurants—where you can order both at, but they ignored me, and now they are ignoring one another too."

Namjoon slowly pulls his hand away and brings his attention back to the road. The fun is over for the meantime.

"Well, we'll decide that later, but for now, the focus should be on Y/N, not food," Namjoon says.

He leaves you alone for the rest of the ride, but you don't miss the discreet, playful winks he sends your way.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

It's not too long before Namjoon pulls over on the side of the street. He turns off the engine and announces to everyone that you made it to the store.

You gladly sigh as you open the door. You're ready to be out of the car and into somewhere different from the usual house.

When everyone climbs out of the vehicle, Namjoon hurries to the other side of the car and takes your arm in his. He walks with you towards the short distance to the store, while the rest are behind you.

"So what are we looking for?" You ask. You're unsure of what exactly they are going to buy for you.

"Just some matching colors. Maybe buy some sexy lingerie." Namjoon teases with his voice dangerously close to your ear.

The front windows have various colors for different underwear. They range from bright colors like pink and darker colors like black. They have underwear displayed for playfulness in bed to even something that's just made for comfort.

When you walk in, one of the workers comes up to you.

"I'm sorry, but men aren't allowed in this store. We are a very private company." The worker apologizes kindly to Namjoon and the others.

"Excuse me, but where is Lacy? She knows all about our business." Namjoon's voice is more serious than ever before, and the boys are actually being quiet and not causing any trouble.

"L-Lacy? She's the manager," the worker stutters worriedly. Her attitude changes completely from a happy one to a scared one in an instant.

There are either one of two things wrong with this worker as to why she's acting like this.

One, she's just started working here and doesn't want to get in trouble so soon. Two, she's terrified of her boss.

Honestly, you have no clue what's going on with her.

She's acting way more terrified than a normal worker, and even if she's scared of her manager, she's acting way too worried about it. Surely this job can't mean her life, right?

"Oh, Namjoon!" You turn towards the back of the store, while the young worker's face goes undeniably pale.

A blonde girl with huge curls comes running up and gives Namjoon the biggest hug. It's such a big hug it rips your hand away from his during the sudden action.

"I haven't seen you in so long. Boys, you too!" She smiles and turns to you.

"Who is this?" She tries to act nicely when referring to you, but you can easily pick up the annoyance in her tone.

"This is Y/N; she's a new player," Namjoon openly talks about, which makes your eyes widen.

The blonde inspects you before nodding.

"Nice body," she admits. "I have a few items she could wear. Are you getting ready for the gathering tomorrow?" The girl says, while Namjoon only nods.

"Yeah, we are. Are you going, Lacy?" Namjoon asks, and they both laugh as if they already knew the answer

"Of course, I have to go. Everyone has to," she laughs.

The young worker who greeted you when you came in looks extremely worried. Her eyes are on the floor as if unsure where to look.

"This is one of my new levels in my game house; she's a level one. She's still pretty shy and never really disagrees with anyone. Hopefully, she'll get out of it though." Lacy responds.

Namjoon smiles and shakes the worker's hand.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, and sorry for earlier," he smiles, causing the shy worker to blush and then run away.

"Pay her no attention she's still like a child when it comes to men." Lacy laughs and walks you all through the store while picking out what you need for tomorrow.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The whole time was embarrassing. Each boy was picking up fancy lingerie for you to wear, which made you constantly rush into the dressing room to try them on and then walk out into a private room to show all of them how it looked on your body.

Afterward, you ended up buying a few nice pieces and left quickly.

You went straight to a steakhouse where Jin had finally won the argument with Taehyung, but Jin promised he would buy Taehyung hamburgers the next time they were out; they even pinky swore on it.

Although Taehyung did order a hamburger at the restaurant, he groaned and said it wasn't the same. From what you had found out, Taehyung has a favorite burger place that he loves, so it finally made sense why they were arguing so much about food earlier.

During the time you were eating,
Namjoon explained to you everything about Lacy.

"Lacy was once a player like you too. She made it to my level and then just dropped out. She had a huge crush on me, but I'm only nice to her because she's the closest gamer house overseer. Meaning she looks after the levels of her gamer house. We don't have an overseer because we have cameras and microphones put in our house. Though Lacy and her house have a special room to record the game for our owner to watch." Namjoon shakes his head while still being disgusted by it after all this time.

"Anyway, she's in charge of her gamer house. Lacy is also in charge of that store we just visited too. One day, she makes the levels in her house work, and she shuts down the store the next day for the levels to round up men and get them to play this game. I have to be nice to her because sometimes we have to work together on certain projects for the game. It's usually deciding when to turn in a player for failure to play." He finishes explaining.

"That makes more sense. Thank you for telling me," you admit and finish eating with the rest.

It's pretty peaceful to go out and eat. Something about being away from the house and letting Jin be able to sit down and enjoy his food too makes it seem so much better. It does feel bad without Jungkook here, even if you have only met him a few times. You feel as though he should be here enjoying this moment with everyone too.

You don't stay for too long because you have to hurry back home and get in bed for the party tomorrow. Plus, Jin said he was cooking for the event as well, so he would need to get back too.

Most everyone is full and ready to sleep anyway, especially Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi; they actually fell asleep in the car on the way back home. You would have too if your mind wasn't full of so many thoughts. You find your eyes glued to the night sky as a falling star passes by.

You close your eyes and wish—wish to be free from this game and to have a better life.

Not long after, Namjoon pulls up into the driveway and wakes everyone who's sleeping.

Everyone quickly and tiredly says their goodnights and goes to bed. Although they thought nothing about tomorrow, your nerves skyrocketed as soon as you got into bed, but luckily, you finally fell asleep.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

When you awake, the sun is up but hidden behind dark clouds. You almost go back to sleep, but you see someone in your room and soon recognize the figure.

Jimin is standing near the small dresser in the corner of the room, smoothing out some type of clothing.

You raise up in bed. The bedsprings squeak when you do, which also makes him turn and smile when he sees you're awake.

"Good morning," he pauses. "I laid out your clothes for today," Jimin explains and turns forward to continue smoothing out the fabric.

You rub your eyes and yawn. You slip off of the mattress and gently walk over to him. Your eyes become wide when you see the outfit in front of you.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 83 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
36.4K 1.3K 20
โ™คโ™ข Jin hates the fact that he's fallen in love with you. Taehyung yearns to be with you. Jimin's guilt builds up as he's in love with his best friend...
734 93 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
31.6K 1K 38
Living life in the idol world can be hard sometimes. Always feeling like you have to be picture perfect and happy no matter what the hell is happenin...