Kutty Maa ~ An Ashaangi Few S...

By KuluGuluTimes

While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking s... More

1st Shot ~ Season 2 vs Season 3
2nd Shot~Blushes & Disapoinments
3rd Shot ~ Movie Offer
4th Shot ~ Shoot Day
6th Shot ~ MagicπŸͺ„πŸ’œ
Last Shot ~ Ashaangi

5th Shot ~ Realisation

4.2K 398 246
By KuluGuluTimes

Ashwin and Sivaangi talk to everyone on set except each other. Almost everyone around them sense it but chose to not intrude their privacy. Most of the crew members and artists know them since they have watched Cook with Comali and many of them are fans of Ashwin & Sivaangi.

They have heard about them being in their own world even when they are admist group of people. They have loved their cute banters in the show. They all want to witness it on the set so badly. However, they thought it's their personal choice to be this way and respected it.

Once in a while, someone will bring up something they admired about them. They both manages to answer politely and change the topic. The only time Ashwin and Sivaangi talk to each other is when the director says 'action' till he says 'cut'.

The director have no idea about how close they are to each other. He used to be an assistant director to a popular telugu director in the state of Telengana. He is not in any social media and doesn't watch television. His only passion is cinema and his aim is to make good movies in his mother tongue, Tamil.

When his script was approved, the producer wanted Ashwin as the main lead. The producer also arranged a casting director to help out the director. The casting director suggested Reba, Arjun Das and Sivaangi and some other artists as options for the respective roles. All of them accepted their roles in the first narration.

The director was curious about Ashwin and Sivaangi's equation and decided to ask Sid about it since he was the most closest to both of them in the crew.

"Yean da Sid uh, nee gavanichiya, inga ellarum ellar kudayum pesuranga aana ivunga rendu peru matum pesikavey maatranga.. scene paper kuda discuss panna maatranga aana scene nalla varuthe.. Enna da nadakuthu?"

"Avanga romba proffesional sir.. apdithan irupanga"

(They are very professional sir. That's why their like that)

"Apo mathavanga lam enna unprofesional ah va irukanga?!"

(Do you mean all the other artists are unprofesional?)

"Ellarum ivungalum onna, ivunga Magic sir"

(They aren't like others. They are Magic)

"Edhey?!"

(What?!)

"Inga iruka elarukum theriyum ninga than out uh"

(Everyone here knows except you)

"Puriyura maari soldra"

(Please elaborate)

Sid explained whatever he knew and admired about them and told about their fanbase.

"Deii!! Aprom epdi da?? Ivlo close ah irunthu annan tangachi ah nadikiranga"

(If they are that close, then why they agreed to act as siblings?)

"Athan sir enakum puriyala, satyama soldren ninga kathai sonathum Sivaangi kandipa othuka maatanga nu thaan nenachen"

(I dont know honestly, I thought Sivaangi wouldn't agree when you approached her fir this role)

"Yean da itha kathai solla pogum pothey sollala?"

(Why you didn't warn me then?

"Pogum pothey abasagunama ethum solla kudaathula, athupoga itha vitta avangala nerla paaka epo chance kedaikumo therla"

(I didnt want to bring bad luck, moreover I didnt want to miss a chance to meet her in person)

"Paavi, nee avangala pakurathu kaaga en padatha bali koduthuruka"

(Damn you! How selfish)

"Yean sir, ella nalla thaane poitu iruku"

(Why? Its all going good now)

"Ipo pothu da, padam release aana makkal enna thana potu polapanga, yaaru da padam paaka varuvanga"

(It is for now, but the audience will be mad at me once the film gets released)

"Sir, Ashaangi ah frame la paathaley porhum sir"

(Sir, seeing Ashaangi on screen is enough sir)

"Onaku pothum da! Inga enna poitu iruku, ivan oruthan!!"

(Enough for you!)

"Sir, tension agathinga, ithelam yosikamala avunga nadika othukutanga, Thalaivan ethu panalum yosichu than panuvaapdi, Thalaivi thug ah pathi oorukey theriyum, ellam correct ah nadakum"

(Sir, calm down, Ashwin and Sivaangi would have thought about everything before they sign. Everything will be alright)

"Ena irunthalum fans epdi da yeathukuvanga?"

(But, how are their fans gonna approve?)

"Naaney oru fanboy than, na soldren, nalla porject ah iruntha kandipa ashaangi fans support irukum.. ninga unga kathai ah mattum nambunga"

(I am a fanboy too. We will support if the project is worthy. Dont worry if you believe in your story)

"Ellarum apdi ethukuvanga nu solla mudiyathu da, nee soldratha vachu paatha avanga mela makkal romba possesive ah irupanga nu thonuthu.. mukkaavaasi peru yethukutalum kaal vaasi peru ena potu polaka than poranga.. producer ta na ena bathil solluven"

(Not everyone would accept, I think people are very possessive over them, majority might approve but some will definitely come after me, I am answerable to the producer too)

"Ithuka ivlo yosikiringa? naa than sonnene enga kappal ah kadal la erangi kuda thalla nanga irukom, kappal navura vey kudathu nu sila kootam iruku nu.. avunga ellarum vanthu padam paathaley producer pota kaasa edutharlam"

(Why are you overthinking? As much as we want them to end up together, there are also many people who hates to see them together, they'll make sure this film dont flop)

"Deii!!"

(You!!)

"Athelam seriya varum sir.. kavalaye vidunga, namma padatha seriya eduthu kudupom, mathathellam makkal paathupanga"

(Everything will go smoothly sir. Stop worrying too much, our duty is too make this film properly, people will take over once it releases)

*****

Sivaangi and Arjun Das were getting along well. They were enjoying each others company. Most of their scenes were romantic. When she had a celebrity crush on him earlier she didn't know he would turn out to be this amazing. He was surprisingly humorous. He knew more 'mokka jokes' than those she learned from her Muthu Anna.

Everytime Arjun Das cracked one of it, she would laugh out loud and automatically have the urge to go and share it to Ashwin so that he would laugh too. Her eyes would look out for him, but then she'll change her mind.

Arjun Das always looked at Sivaangi in awe. He has never met anyone like her. This little woman is full of life and her energy inspires him everyday. If he could, he would work with her in all his projects. He knew it is too much to ask for, so he decided to use the time he gets with her fully. He also wanted to give her one of the best times of her life. He treated her with respect and care.

Ashwin was observing everything like he always do. Sivaangi being too close to him yet too far from him was killing him inside. No matter how great his performance was in each scene.. no matter how much the director, producer and entire crew praised him for his potential.. his heart only longed for one person's proud claps, jumps that would match his height, pats on the shoulders and mass praises - his constant cheerleader-!

Arjun Das and Sivaangi's closeness was one more thing that was bothering him. He told Rakshan that Sivaangi was young and she needs to explore her options, but why is it bothering him so much when another man treats her well?! Why is it his problem when another man is making her laugh when he couldn't even understand most of her borrowed jokes?! Why is he jealous when she sings for another man one of 'their songs' upon his request?! Why he always excuses himself from the spot whenever their are performing a romantic scene?! He slowly realised that if all this emotions comes with love, then he is truly, madly, deeply in love with his rowdy!

Sivaangi liked the way Arjun Das treated her. She thought Ashwin was the only greatest gentleman she ever had crush on until she interacted with Arjun Das. During one of the scenes that they were shooting, she had to perform an intimate scene. She felt butterflies in her stomache. The exact feeling she got when Ashwin tied a piece of cloth to her little palms to prevent them from freezing. The feeling she got when working on the main task in their show a couple of months ago.

She felt guilty instantly for comparing 'their moment' with what they are shooting for cinema. She felt as if it is a sin to compare anyone with Ashwin. She cursed herself for even thinking that way. She analysed her emotions and understood that no matter how many men come and go in her life, no one can be compared with Ashwin.

Ashwin is not one of her crushes anymore. He passed that status many months ago. He is more than that. Ashwin is special! Ashwin is a gem! Ashwin is her Manna! She slowly realised that no matter where, how and with who she is, he will always be there at the back of her mind. Her thoughts will always go back to where her heart belongs. To her home, which is him. Ashwin is Home! She slowly realised that if this is called love, then she is insanely in love with her valandha kolandhai!

*****

One fine day towards the end of the shoot, Sivakarthikeyan visited the set. Everyone was surprised to see him there. Apparently, the producer was a friend of him. Sivakarthikeyan was informed that Ashwin and Sivaangi was acting in a film together which was being produced under his friend's banner. He wanted to give them a surprise visit.

Sivakarthikeyan was promoted from inspiration to brother figure to brother by both Ashwin and Sivaangi long time ago. They both ask for career advices from him and he cares for them like his own. He respects their talent and genuinely wishes them to be successful in the film industry. At the same time, he knows the value of each other in their lives and wishes them to end up together if they are in love. He loved teasing them and making them blush.

He was there for sometime and watched a scene being shot between Ashwin and Sivaangi. He noticed the difference in energy between them. They were so close and carefree with each other the last time he met them during Don's celebrity premiere show and after party. He knew something was off and he wanted to talk to them about it.

He met Ashwin in his caravan while Sivaangi was shooting with Arjun Das.

"Enna Ashwinuu, epdi irukinga? epdi pothu shoot lam?"

(Hey, Ashwin, how are you? Hows the shoot progress?)

"Romba nalla pothu na.." Ashwin said with a big smile.

(It's great bro)

"Apdiya? Paatha apdi therilaye"

(Really? It doesn't seem like that)

"Purile naa" he said with a clueless face.

(I dont understand bro)

"Thambi, Sivaangi ah enaku munadi ungaluku teriyum thaan.. aana enaku tondratha soldren, thappa eduthukaathinga"

(Brother, you know Sivaangi better than me, but I still want to say this, dont get me wrong)

"Haiyayo anna, ungala epdi thapa eduthukuven, ninga sollunga na"

(Of course not, please tell)

"En tangachi kolandha thanama ethachum paniruntha kochikaathinga, thittikonga sanda potukonga, aana pesama irukathinga"

(Please dont be mad at my little sister if she has done anything childish, fight as much as you guys want but dont stop talking)

Ashwin stayed silent looking at the floor with a sad face.

"Nan try panen naa, ava than pesavey maatra, avalku en mela enna kovam nu kuda enaku inum theriyala, intha padathula thangachi ah nadika yean othukita nu kuda therla"

(It's she who is not talking to me, I tried. I dont even know why she is mad at me. I dont know why she agreed to act as my sister here)

"Pesi paarunga, ukandhu pesuna theeratha prechana ethuvumey illa.. ninga oru vaartha Sivaangi maa nu kuptaale urugiduva"

(Any problem can be solved if we sit and talk. Try talking to her. She will melt if you call her 'Sivaangi maa' for once.)

"Enga naa.." Ashwin sighed. "Avalta thaniya pesa vaipey kedaika maatingudhu.. avalukachum inga mathavanga irukanga fun ah pesitu jolly ah iruka! Na than avala pathiye yosichutu thaniya iruken"

(Haizz, I didnt get any chance to speak to her privately. She has many people here to talk and have fun with. I'm all alone)

Sivakarthikeyan smiled teasingly as if he just read what was on Ashwin's mind.

"Thambii, vaipu kedaikaathu, namma thaan amaikonum.."

(If you didnt get any chance, then you have to create one..)

Ashwin chuckled. "Amaikiren naa" he said confidently.

(I'll create bro)

"Seri na apdiye Sivaangi ah paathutu kelamburen.. Naa adutha thadava ungala paakum pothu palaya maari thaan paakanum" Sivakarthikeyan said as he walked out of the caravan.

(Alright, I'll get going, I need to meet Sivaangi before leaving. The next time I see you two, it should be like old times, okay)

"Inum pudhusa paapinga naa" Ashwin said with a meaningful smile and a louder tone standing at the door, slightly tip-toeing. Sivakarthikeyan replied with double humm proudly and walked away.

(You'll see something new)

He then visited Sivaangi in her caravan.

"Yaaro oru ponnu, oorula iruka ellarum anna, Ashwin mattum manna nu suthitu irunthaa, antha maanasthi ah thaan thedi vanthen, kaanom.." he said as he pretend to look around the caravan.

(There was once a girl who called everyone as brother except Ashwin. She is missing)

"Annaaa" she whined.

(Brother)

"Ennaa papa?! Enna aachu" he asked in his usual teasing tone while laughing.

(What happened dear?)

"Anneyy, oru unmaiya solatuma, enaku sign pani mudikira varaikum Ashwin thaan hero nu theriyaathu ney" she said pouting sadly. He laughed again.

(Brother, to be honest, I didnt know I had to play as his sister till I signed)

"Athanala enna, terinjathum maaten nu sollirka vendiyathane?"

(So what, you could have walked out right?)

"Athu epdi ney, nalla vaa irukum?? En personal vishayatha epdi career la mix pandrathu? Inga elarum romba sweet, enaku kudutha character um nalla iruku.. venam nu solla thonala, ellathukum mela, avarey othukitaare le, nan matum yean maten nu sollanum?!!" she smirked.

(How? Wont it be bad? How could I mix my personal life with my career? The crew is very sweet and the character I'm playing is a strong one.. I didnt want to walk out, after all, Ashwin too agreed right? Why I have to walk out then?!!)

"Apo inimey Ashwin um un annangal list le seathi ah?"

(So, Ashwin will be added to your brothers list?)

"Anneyy!! Noo!!"

(Brother!! Noo!!)

"Athu mattum 'Noo!!" he imitated her, "apdi ngrathu, aana Ashwin ta pesurathey illa.."

(You would say 'Noo!!)(But you aren't talking to him either)

Sivaangi thought for a second. "Ivaruku epdi teriyum?? Avlo obvious ah va iruku??"

(How did he knew? Was it that obvious?)

"Megala, enna ma yosainai??"

(What are you thinking?)

"Avarta pesama irukurathu kashtama thaan ney iruku.. en mela than faultu.. na than 1stu pesama irunthen.. aprom avarum kandukala.. ipo enaku epdi thirupi pesa arambikirathu nu therla.. awkward ah iruku.. neraya vaati pesanum nu thonum.. aana yetho thadukuthu" she said sadly.

(It's hard to be not in talking terms with Ashwin.. it's my fault.. I stopped talking first, then he too ignored me.. Now, I dont know how to start a conversation.. It's awkward.. I always want to talk but something is stopping me)

"EGO.."

"Anneyyy" she whined but she couldn't deny.

"Namaku romba pudichavanga nama kita kovatha katratha kuda thangikalam, aana yethuku kovama irukanga ney theriyama irukurathu koduma maa.. antha kodumai ah thaan ne Ashwinuku panitu iruka.. avana yum kashta paduthi, neeyum kashta pattu.."

(It's it if our favourite person is not talking to us, but it's torture to be wondering why they stopped talking.. You are exactly doing that to Ashwin. You are hurting him as well as you)

Sivaangi stayed silent, every word from her brother is hitting her hard. She is controlling her tears. Her eyes are turning glassy.

"Ithu verum aarambam than, inum ninga unga vaazhkai la paaka vendiyathu evlovo iruku.. ithukey ipdi maasa kanakula pesama iruntha future la ena panuvinga?"

(This is just the beginning of your relationship, you both have a lifetime to go through together.. if you stopped talking just for one minor misunderstanding, then what will you do in future?)

He then noticed the tears coming out of her eyes. He sat near her and patted her her hair, wiping her tears.

"Aalatha da ma.. ellam seri ayidum.. theliva yoschu un manasu soldratha sei.. annan ku time achu.. kelambanum.."

(Dont cry dear.. everything will be alright.. think and do what your heart desires.. I need to leave)

He pacified her for sometime till she was okay. She sent him off with a clear mind a bright smile.

___________________________________________

Hello fam... Wish you all a very Happy Friendship Day!💜 I'm soo grateful for #Ashaangi since we got each other through them!! How are you all?

This shot was the most challenging so far! I was not in a good state mentally to write since yesterday. I wrote bits by bits and finally finished. And that's why the update is delayed..

I dont know if I had done justice to this important shot. Please let me know in the comments. Please vote if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1K 13
In a realm without a marked December 6, where June 20 is a mere date, and unfollowing is a foreign concept, Ashwin stands at the threshold of an unwr...
20.4K 1.6K 11
Pooja My Life was simple. College, real life friends, online friends, sports, other extra and co-curricular activities, a loving father and a scoldin...
448K 30K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
48.5K 5.2K 31
Anshul and Shanaya - Lets see how it blooms from a casual relationship to a serious one . A series of events to make them realise . Will they end up...