my darkness ~ Yelena.b

yourdadsmytype

Hannah, the shadow, the mystery, and the cold sarcastic woman who never had a family until the avengers. Yele... Еще

authors hellooo
aesthetic
cold
alone
nice one
black heart
you betrayed me
drama, drama, drama
mission
wade
my son
ghost
afraid
jealousy, jealousy
authors note
parents evening
who are you?
love hurts
just a dream
editor's note
vanilla
Hela
my dove
Sweet rain
???

ursula

2.3K 60 1
yourdadsmytype

Yelena pov:

"Can I talk to you?" Steve said looking at Hannah. I could feel some tension between the 2 of them but just shrugged it off as I walked over to nat.

Just before I got to her i was stopped.

"Hi" the woman looked at me, leaning her arm against the bar, inches away from my face.

"Erm hi" I tried to be nice while trying to get past her.

"What's your name gorgeous" she said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear making me cringe.

"Yelena" I said trying to be nice.

"That's a beautiful name, fancy getting a drink with me" she said smirking down at me like a hungry tiger.

"I'm actually good thank you I have to go..." I said walking past her locking eyes with Hannah.

I smiled as I walked up to her but she didn't smile back making me stop in my tracks. She looked angry and shook her her before leaving towards the balcony.

"Cmon you don't need her you can come hangout with me" Sharon said tilting my head to look at her.

If she's just gonna keep walking away from me how about I lead her right to me.

"Sure" I said smiling as we walked over to the bar and just drank and talked all night.

Turns out Sharon is boring as fuck. No flavour, no personality, no nothing and I hadn't seen Hannah all night until when all the guests were leaving which left the avengers sat on the sofa drinking and playing stupid games.

I looked towards the group and decided to join in when Hannah walked in from the balcony with another woman who was laughing at something she said.

She said something and the woman said goodnight and left making the rage in my stomach bubble.

Maybe I was wrong about her. Maybe she was just using me.

"ahh Yelena come join us we were about to play truth or dare" Thor smile pointing to an empty chair as we all settled in, including Hannah and Sharon.

"Tony do you wanna ask the questions first" Clint smiled pointing to the group.

"Sure, hmmmm let's see, Steve truth or dare" he said with an evil grin

"Truth" Steve replied. Of course the safe route

"Who's the better kisser, Peggy or Sharon"

We all spat out our drinks and Sam and Hannah were laughing.

"Peggy"

"HA" Hannah yelled pointing at Sharon as she rolled her eyes.

"My turn" Steve smiled looking around the room

"Sharon, truth or dare" he smiled clearly just trying to include her.

"Dare"

Hannah pov:

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room" he smiled

"Ooo Stevie being risky" nat laughed as we watched Sharon walk over to Yelena.

My once happiness turned in to rage and jealousy as she kissed Yelena.

I poured the sour liquid of my beer into my mouth, chewing the corner of my cheek trying not to kick off as Sharon sat back down.

I looked over to Yelena who was just looking at the ground, I stared at her until she looked up at me keeping the eye contact as I sipped my beer.

So many emotions rattled around in my brain as I looked at Sharon who had a 'i win' look on her face.

"Hannah, I dare you to pick up Thor hammer, I bet you can't" she made a pouting face not even giving me and option.

Standing up I walked over to Thor hammer and looked down at it.
I looked at Thor who almost looked nervouse.

I wrapped my hand around the cool handle and pulled it closing my eyes so I couldn't see what happened.

"hannah-" I hear nat say making me open my eye.

I was holding his hammer. OMG.

"here you go" I said handing Thor his hammer and walking over to the elevator.

"Goodnight everyone" I said pressing the button for my floor. Confusion, rage, jealousy all bubbled inside of me as I slammed my fist deep in my wall.

*Knock* *knock*

"no I'm not in the mood" I yelled as the door began opening.

"Hey" I looked over to see Yelena still in her dress looking sad.

"Have fun with Sharon tonight did you, you know I though it would be different this time. Every time we have a party I bring a date and she steels it, and I finally get to take someone I actually fucking like and I still wasn't good enough. WAS I" I yelled at her as she just stood there frozen speechless.

"I'm sorry I-i didn't know that's what she would do I just though-"

"You just though what Huh go back to that selfish bitch because clearly you like her so much" I said walking towards her looking down on her in anger

"I only did it to make you jealous cause you fucking ignored me for the whole night"

"OBVIOUSLY when you prancing around with my fucking enemy Yelena"

"Yeh well clearly you had fun with you bitch, yeh the one who you walked in with from the balcony the one you said goodbye too"

"You mean the one I said fuck off too because I said I was seeing someone and she though I was joking" my chest was rising and lowering in anger and frustration but this girl just looked at me with those fuck me eyes and it was making me crumble.

"You don't own me Hannah" she said walking further into my room closing the door behind herself

Walking up to her I lifted her chin to look at me gripping her cheeky

"Of course I own you darling your mine" I smirked looking down at her.

"No-o no you don't I'm not an o-object oh god" I kissed up her neck lifting her up placing her on the bed unzipping the back of her dress.

"If I ever see you with her again, I will fuck you right Infront of her you hear me" I kissed down her body unclasping her bra as she moaned when I left each mark.

"I wo-ont I promise Hannah" she gasped as I licked up her clit

"Who's are you" I said stopping

"I'm your Hannah please I'm yours" she moaned as I reached two fingers in her curling them up with each thrust, I sucked and hummed on her clit making it more agressive and faster eating louder moans from her.

"Hannah I'm gonna-" she was practically screaming

"Gowan princess cum" I said as she released screaming my name.

After we finished and showered I layed in bed as she walked in in my dress shirt and curled up next to me and rest her head on my chest.

"Do you think they heard us?" She giggled as I let out a chuckle

"I think the whole tower heard us"

I smiled into her kissing the too of her head as we fell asleep.

I love you.

She whispered as she fell into a deep sleep.

YOU WHAT.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.9K 224 15
Natasha left her past and everyone in it, including Y/n Romanoff and Yelena Belova. Y/n grows dark and deadly without her sister and is now known to...
Always You YB

Фанфик

155K 5.2K 39
Natasha Romanoff has been trying to find her sister with the help of Y/N after receiving a package from her last month. Once they finally stumble int...
51K 1.1K 52
Yelena just arrived at the avengers compound. She never felt safe with someone in her whole life. But it will quickly change when she'll meet y/n Ma...
Stucky's Kid McuSara

Фанфик

151K 3.4K 200
y/n was adopted by Steve and Bucky! she never learned to behave or something like that. Bucky and Steve are trying to help her with her problems. the...