black heart

Yelena pov:

I hate the fact that I'm weak when it comes to her. Years of torture and being taught that emotions make us weak and here I am. Falling for a cold hearted shadow.

I kept my head down fiddling with my fingers, cracking them now and again to release stress. She the elevator was going down unusually slow as it reached the garage. She couldn't even look at mez her gaze just stared forward, sunglasses on ignoring my eyes, ignoring me.

She walked forward out the elevator first picking a car to drive in as I just trialed behind her, swinging my legs in the passenger seat as I relaxed back into my chair wanting to sink out of existence.

Silence. The entire time was silence.

"why are you ignoring me" I turned my body in my seat to face her.

Nothing.

I let out a big huff before turning my legs towards the door not looking or speaking to her. This woman's mood swings.

We pulled up to the front of the school and got out the car, Hannah slamming her door clearly not in a good mood.

We walked towards Peter and these 4 other people, let's just say there conversation didn't look comfortable.
Stopping in her tracks Hannah glared at anyone who dare even look at her afraid if they stared to long they would turn into dust.

"Well well well what do we have here."

The boy that was speaking to Peter had now waltzed over to me, walking as if he was the shit. Putting arm over my shoulder he smirked down on me making me roll my eyes.

"What is your name gorgeous" he smirked at me.

"Flash don't" Peter had a hint of stress and nervousness in his voice.

I looked at Hannah to see her jaw clenching and hands in a fist on the edge of complete loss of control.

"Shut up penis Parker, I wanna know who this bombshell is" his hand had unraveled from around my shoulder and was now traveling to my waist landing on my ass.

Next thing I know flash had a broken arm.

"You dare touch, or even look her way I will rip your fingers off one by one and feed them to your mother" she said kicking him to the floor as he cried in pain.

"Did you hear me" she yelled at him

"Yes I'm sorry Hannah please" he whimpered making me laugh as I turned to look at Peter.

"We should probably go before Hannah kills him"

Peter is just frozen and then speaks

"Yep probably best let's go eat" he gives a worried smile as he runs to the car as I drag Hannah from squishing the boy.

"Hannah we talked about this you can't break peoples bones when they p-you off" Peter sighed as we all climbed in the car.

"I know but I just hate him and he touched Yelena so he deserved it" Hannah said with no expression on her face.

This woman is bipolar I swear. One minute she's not talking to me and acts like she hates me and the next shes literally beating up people who look at me.