Squeamish Bag In The Seventie...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Jiang Suisui fiancé was snatched away by her cousin and she cou... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 80

2.7K 56 7
By CN_SweetSmile

"I'm fine." Ye Manting didn't want to worry Xiaomei, she suppressed the jealousy in her heart, shook her head and said, "By the way, Xiaomei, where is our position?" There

are already a lot of people here, and almost everyone has already been in position. If they have no place, they can only stand or just sit on the grass and watch the movie.

But before that, Xiaomei told her that they had already occupied the position, so Ye Manting was not worried about the position.

Who knows that Xiaomei immediately pointed to Shen Jiaoyang and said, "It's there, I asked Shen Jiaoyang to help us occupy the positions. Shouldn't the two empty positions next to them be reserved for us?"

Ye Manting: "... ......"

She bit her lip. Although she felt a little reluctant in her heart, she still walked towards Shen Jiaoyang with Xiaomei. Shen Jiaoyang had spotted them and beckoned them to sit over.

Xiaomei very consciously left the position next to Shen Jiaoyang to Ye Manting, and she sat on the left hand side of Ye Manting. Ye Manting sat down reluctantly, but did not show a happy expression when she saw Shen Jiaoyang as usual.

She just sat like this until Shen Jiaoyang stretched out his hand in front of her, opened his fist like a magic, (showing) a few chocolates in the palm of his hand, and did not reach out to pick it up.

Shen Jiaoyang wanted to give it to her, but she refused to pick it up.

"What's wrong with you? Is (shen) still uncomfortable? Or I'll send you back, and don't watch the movie today." Shen Jiaoyang finally noticed something wrong with her.

Surprisingly, Ye Manting misunderstood what he meant, thinking that he wanted to send her back so that he could continue to be alone with Jiang Suisui. She was angry to death, but felt that she was so angry for no reason. After all, she and Shen Jiaoyang have not determined the (guan) relationship between her boy and girl friends, but Shen Jiaoyang is usually so good to her, she thinks...

he likes her.

Although he didn't say it clearly, he felt that way for her.

Not only her, many people feel this way. Otherwise, the sisters of their art troupe would not start teasing Shen Jiaoyang as soon as they saw Shen Jiaoyang.

But what does Shen Jiaoyang mean now? Among them, her face is as close as other lesbians. Ye Manting was a little bit inaccurate in her heart (touching Mo), but she decided that Shen Jiaoyang was not a good man.

The anger in her heart, ignoring Shen Jiaoyang's kindness, instead said in an unkind tone: "What does it matter to you whether I am sick or not? You can take care of yourself first. I don't want this chocolate, you go to that lesbian. Right, aren't you very close?"

Shen Jiaoyang's Zhang Er's monk (touching Mo) was confused: "Ye Manting, what's wrong with you today? My sister-in-law finally came, so I won't give her some chocolate. Are you not happy?"

Sister-in-law?

? ? ?

Ye Manting: "..."

She blinked and caught the word'sister -in-law'. So, that lesbian is actually Shen Jiaoyang's sister-in-law? Looking at the lesbian and the gay guy next to her again, the two of them had hot eyes when they spoke, and it was obvious that they were a pair.

So, she really misunderstood.

Ye Manting's face (color) was hot, and she quickly reached out and grabbed the chocolate in Shen Jiaoyang's hand. She squatted and said, "Who, who is upset, I'm not upset..."

She gave Xiaomei again With a bright smile on her face: "Xiaomei, eat chocolate, Shen

Jiaoyang gave it, it's really delicious." Shen Jiaoyang looked at Ye Manting, whose face (color) changed immediately, and didn't know the end. fa) What is born, the face changes too quickly.

But in the end, it's fine to stop being angry.

*****************************

Regarding Shen Jiaoyang's side, Jiang Suisui actually heard a little bit of movement, although they deliberately lowered their voices when they spoke. But because Jiang Suisui glanced at this side, he saw Ye Manting's face from the beginning to the end with a smile.

She probably understood what was going on.

When she looked at Ye Manting, Ye Manting happened to sense something and looked at her.

The eyes of the two met, and they smiled involuntarily (hook gou) to show their friendship.

The movie began, and it was "Lenin in 1918". There are many classic lines in this movie, and it is also a movie that everyone will never tire of.

The most amazing thing is that when Jiang Suisui watched "Lenin in October" at the cinema last time, he was still unable to enjoy the movie, and even went to the cinema directly (sleeping Shui). Now I don't know if I have been in this age for a long time, and my mind (sexual xing) has also changed a lot.

She was fascinated by the movie this time.

Halfway through the movie, Xie Fangfei pulled Jiang Suisui's sleeves and whispered, "Sui Sui, I want to go to the cottage."

Jiang Suisui said, "I'll go with you.

" No need, Sui Sui, you watch it here, and I'll go by myself." Xie Fangfei shook her head and said. She saw Jiang Suisui watching the movie quite fascinated, and she was too embarrassed to let her accompany her to the cottage now. And even though it was dark now, she was not afraid of the crowds in the Corps.

Walking out of the crowd, Xie Fangfei walked in the direction of the hut.

However, I didn't expect that the place to watch the movie was still some distance away from the hut. In addition, because it was the first time she came here, she accidentally detoured a long way. Before she found the hut, she couldn't hold back the urgency. Seeing that there were no people here, she hid behind the pile of wheat stalks, planning to go back after urinating here.

It was fine, no one came, but when she was about to put on her pants, a light suddenly shone from the front.

It's a flashlight, someone is coming!

Xie Fangfei never expected that someone would show up here now, she thought everyone was going to the movies. She was so frightened that her heart was pounding, afraid that she would be discovered in this way, and she wanted to hide more. But because of this, there was a little movement from her, which attracted people's attention.

The man held a flashlight and walked over here.

The light of the flashlight fell on Xie Fangfei's body, and Xie Fangfei's body was stiff. Then I heard a familiar voice: "It's you again? Everyone is watching the movie over there, why are you here

alone ?" Qi Huihong just went to the toilet and was about to go to the movie, but he did not expect to hear it. Xi Suoso's voice. He thought that a mouse was coming to steal the wheat to eat, but he saw the seamstress who he saw this morning.

Xie Fangfei didn't expect that the person coming was the Qi Lian leader. She didn't even dare to look up, but Qi Huihong recognized her. Her face was flushed with bleeding, and if she could, she could not wait to get into a hole in the ground.

But now she dare not move, because she is still squatting, maybe from Qi Huihong's perspective, she still can't see that she is actually...

but if she moves or wears pants immediately, It is necessary to get up, and then everything will be seen.

She shook her head, her body trembled, and her voice choked: "Chairman Qi Lian...I, I'm fine, I'm just too hot to blow the air here, you should be going to the movie? You...you go now... ...I'm putting it on the wonderful part, I won't see it if I don't go..."

She hoped that Qi Lian would leave as soon as possible.

But Qi Huihong did not leave. He frowned, the more he looked at Xie Fangfei, the more suspicious he became. May I ask, who wants the briefing to be behind the pile of wheat stalks? Can it blow into the wind like this? Before the wind blew, it was blocked by the pile of wheat stalks.

When Xie Fangfei explained the whole story to him before, he saw that she was so courageous and sincere, and what she said didn't seem like a lie, so he believed it and left her to watch the movie. But now, why does he look at her more and more suspicious of her whereabouts?

Qi Huihong sank his face, and continued to shine her flashlight, and said in a deep voice, "Say, did you tell me this morning all lies? You are not a tailor at all, are you coming to the Corps to steal something? "

While speaking, Qi Huihong slowly approached Xie Fangfei.

She squatted and refused to get up, it must be because she stole a lot of things in her arms. As long as she stood up, she would be discovered by herself, so she didn't dare to stand up and kept letting herself go.

He must catch her to show her appearance, a beautiful girl with hands and feet, and doing something bad, thinking about stealing things, and stealing them from the corps. After he catches her, he must hold a criticism conference and give her a good ideological education.

What's wrong with people nowadays? Isn't the food and work points earned by one's own hands fragrant?

Have to be easy and evil, steal things!

Xie Fangfei never thought that instead of being persuaded by her, Chief Qi Lian would walk towards her. Seeing Qi Lianchang getting closer and closer, her heart almost jumped out of her throat. Her body was trembling, her lips were clenched, her face flushed, and she was ashamed and angry.

How can she explain that she is really not a thief and didn't steal anything?

The more anxious, the more she couldn't think of a way. Xie Fangfei could only keep saying: "It's not Qilian, I'm really not a thief... I didn't steal anything... I didn't stand up because I... I'm peeing...I, my pants haven't been worn yet..."

Xie Fangfei's tone was already full of crying, as if she could cry in the next moment.

I didn't tell the real reason before because she was ashamed. As a big girl, she was seen by a big man when she was peeing. Does she have any more reputation? I originally thought that since Qi Lian couldn't see that she was peeing, she would definitely not say anything. After Qi Lian was gone, she could put on her pants.

But at this point, she couldn't say anything.

But now it's too late, Qi Huihong has already walked to Xie Fangfei's side. That broad and thick hand grabbed Xie Fangfei's slender wrist. He was a soldier who had been a soldier for more than ten years. His hand was full of calluses, and he was on top of the bare-(exposed) skin on Xie Fangfei's wrist. Hot like a fire.

Xie Fangfei struggled subconsciously.

However, Qi Huihong's energy was so great that she couldn't make it at all.

When Qi Huihong heard Xie Fangfei's words abruptly, he almost laughed angrily. Look, how can I make excuses for fear of finding out what she stolen, so I make such bad excuses, saying that she is peeing, isn't it just for fear that he will catch her?

He won't...

believe it.

When Qi Huihong's gaze fell on Xie Fangfei, he saw half of her (exposed) with his own eyes. His flashlight is not shining here. Today's moon is a new moon, not full enough, and the moonlight is a bit dim. But just under the dim moonlight, he saw the half white, perfectly round and full.

Qi Huihong didn't expect that Xie Fangfei didn't lie, what she said was true, she was really peeing!

His whole body froze in place as if struck by lightning. Although he has been single for such a long time without a woman, he is first of all a military talent and a man. He never thought of taking advantage of Xie Fangfei. He never expected such a thing to happen.

He quickly turned his face away, not daring to look again.

Xie Fangfei's eyes were red, and tears were already rolling. She struggled out of Qi Huihong's restraint with her hands, rubbed her wrists that had been reddened by Qi Huihong, bit her lip, and whimpered, "I'm going to wear pants now, you are not allowed to see..."

"I ...I promise not to watch...You can put on your pants first..." Qi Huihong lost the calmness he had when talking before, and changed from a serious company commander to a new recruit.

I was panicked.

The author has something to say: Happy May Day, the comments are red envelopes ~~~

Sui Sui and Song Song's (暧ai) have a lot of ambiguous dramas, I kind of want to write Fang Fei and Qi Lian long rou eh, courageous quilt The frightened little white rabbit and the old rough man (dry gan) = =

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.3K 68
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 绿茶养成手册 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 Xue Qiao went on the road to becoming a green tea because she met a bitch in the game. But later, she...
863K 56.5K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
84K 1.1K 78
https://m.shubaow.net/251/251945/ Author: Qiongzhi Ganlu Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-21 Latest: Chapter 78, Finale rebirth f...
86K 2K 120
Author: Yusu Category: Rebirth through time travel Doomsday/Space/Hoarding/Guarding Home "All the savings in the family will be given to you. I have...