Squeamish Bag In The Seventie...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Jiang Suisui fiancé was snatched away by her cousin and she cou... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 61

2.9K 64 5
By CN_SweetSmile

Pulling Han Chengjin to talk about Zhao Chunxing’s aunt, she sighed as she said: "Chunxing, this girl is a good boy, she is good-looking, and she can work. The Zhao family’s work is done by herself. She can do it when she is small. When my family is full of Sahuan in the village, she knows to catch bugs and feed chickens, go to the river to find snails and crabs to improve the food for the family. In our village, no one said that spring apricots are bad."

"It's a pity, it's just a bit harder... The stall is so to parents... Young man, if you are really good to Chun Xing, you should marry her early. Marry her home and be your wife. Don't let her She continues to suffer in Zhao's family."

At first, Han Jincheng heard it well. He sympathized with Zhao Chunxing's experience very much.

Recall that when he took Zhao Chunxing to the health clinic before, she had a bunny-like frightened expression, her red eyes, and her lips were always tight and she didn't say a word.

At first, he complained that Zhao Chunxing was too impolite, and he couldn't even say thank you. Later, after I learned that she was a dumb man, I was already a little worried for her. Now that I heard this, I was even more furious. I really wanted to rush in and beat the Zhao family.

Are these things they do still things that people can do?

He did want to beat the Zhao family and his wife, but he was caught by the neighbors.

The neighbor waved his hand at him: "Young man, if you treat her sincerely, you just listen to your aunt and marry her, otherwise there is no other way. Do you think you can just go in and beat Zhao Jiangang and the others? That's it. You go and beat the couple without taking her away. Let her stay at Zhao's house. When you leave, you think about who will be beaten. They will definitely kill her. "

What the neighbor said was reasonable, which also made Han Jincheng hesitate. Yes, he can't fight. If he hits the Zhao family couple, Zhao Chunxing will suffer.

But he is not Zhao Chunxing's object, and it is impossible to listen to his neighbors really marry Zhao Chunxing home. He was full of sympathy for Zhao Chunxing's experience, but for a while, he didn't know how to help her, so he could only drag his injured leg back decadently.

Today the rain is so heavy that the bullock carts are no longer in the city. Han Jincheng can't go back to the city, so he can only stay at Jiang's house for one night.

It just so happened that Jiang Desheng meant to let Han Progressive stay at home for one night. Han Progressive happily agreed, and it happened that he would also have a holiday tomorrow.

At this moment, Jiang Suisui's door was pushed open with a creak.

Jiang Suisui changed into a clean dress and walked out of the room. She was wearing that bright yellow skirt and standing there was the most eye-catching existence. Jiang Suisui not only took a shower, but also washed her hair by the way. At this time, she was wiping her long, dark hair with a towel that hadn't dried completely, her movements were lazy and her eyes were as soft as water.

After soaking in a comfortable hot bath, Jiang Suisui's voice became more hydrated while his body was refreshed. With the patter of rain in the courtyard, she caught a glimpse of Song Shiqing's figure not far away.

Before she even had time to see her father and Han Jincheng standing next to Song Shiqing clearly, they spoke very naturally: "Song Shiqing, I have finished washing, you can help me pour the bath water."

In Jiang Suisui's view, this is a very understandable thing. Since Song Shiqing helped to bring the hot water, it doesn't matter if she washes it now and asks Song Shiqing to pour the water.

The three of them looked at Jiang Suisui at the same time. Jiang Desheng spoke first: "Sui Sui, Song Zhiqing is a guest of our house, how can you let Song Zhiqing pour bath water for you? Your eldest brother, third brother? They will pour it for you."

Although Jiang Desheng did not approve of the girl's approach, his brows were slightly frowned when he spoke, and his face was full of disapproval, but his tone was not harsh at all.

This is also natural. Jiang Desheng is a slave to his daughter. Among the two daughters, he especially loves the little daughter.

Hearing Jiang Desheng's voice, Jiang Suisui took a closer look and realized that her father was also standing there. Look at it again, hey, why is Han Jincheng also here?

She bit her lip, her eyes aggrieved, and she looked at Song Shiqing next to Jiang Desheng almost invisibly. Before he could speak back to Jiang Desheng, Song Shiqing spoke.

Song Shiqing said, "Uncle Jiang, it's okay. Brother Jiang and Brother Jiang are both taking a bath now, so I can't go there. Let me go. When I worked with Sui Sui, I always helped each other. It's okay to pour water for her now."

Song Shiqing didn't change his face when saying these things, and it didn't seem like he was lying.

After listening to Jiang Suisui, he snorted softly. Don't look at Song Shiqing, who looks upright, but actually tells lies very well. If she is not the client, I am afraid that even she herself would believe it.

She pouted and turned her face aside.

But it can't be said to be angry. Why would she be angry with Song Shiqing for such a trivial matter? From the very beginning when she promised that Song Shiqing would not disclose their relationship before the Song family was rehabilitated, she had long considered this situation. NS.

These situations are all small scenes, if she would be angry at this, I am afraid that in the future, she will become angry and full of wrinkles.

How to describe what she is doing now is the little love between the little lovers, she did it deliberately for Song Shiqing. Let him know that she was very disdainful of his answer.

Just when Song Shiqing was about to pour water, Han Jincheng took a few steps forward and said quickly: "Big Brother Song, let me do this kind of work, I'll go..."

But before he finished speaking, Song Shiqing stretched out his hand and pressed his shoulder. I only heard Song Shiqing’s expressionless voice reach his ears: "You better save yourself, you don't want to take a hot ginger soup and take a hot bath first, and your feet are hurt. Come join in the fun."

These words reminded Jiang Desheng, and Jiang Desheng echoed: "Yes, yes, progress, or let Song Zhiqing go, if you are injured, don’t get worse then. I’ll give you a bowl of hot ginger soup. Go take a hot bath after you drink it. I'll ask your third brother to bring you a suit."

In this way, Jiang Desheng had a clear division of labor. He took Han Chengjin to drink hot ginger soup first, and then went to prepare for a bath.

As for Song Shiqing, he came to Jiang Suisui's room again, preparing to pour her bath water.

Jiang Suisui followed Song Shiqing. The distance between the two of them went from far to near. Jiang Suisui took advantage of the situation and pinched his waist, bit his lip and whispered: "Who was my father just now? I said before that we often help each other when we work together. It doesn't matter if you help me? Why don't you just say that we are a pure revolutionary comrade relationship?"

She didn't make a heavy hand, and she couldn't bear to make a heavy hand, saying that it was a pinch. To Song Shiqing, it was like a tickling.

Song Shiqing's reaction was extremely quick, and when Jiang Suisui's soft hand pinched his waist, he quickly reacted.

He turned around and hugged Jiang Suisui's slender waist, leaning in her ear and whispered: "I won't say that, because we are no longer pure revolutionary comrades."

When Song Shiqing spoke, a warm breath fell on Jiang Suisui's earlobe. Her body couldn't help but shudder, but this kind of situation happened so many times, and she got used to it a little bit. After all, people want to grow up. In this, although the growth rate is a little slower, she still has some progress.

At least... when she encountered this situation again, she no longer couldn't stand still while she was trembling like the previous few times.

She was even able to counterattack again: "Oh? Impure? How... impure?"

Her voice was soft, as if being carried forward by the wind and ran for eight thousand miles, and with an echo, she broke into Song Shiqing's ears. She was deliberate, and she was teasing him deliberately.

Song Shiqing's body stiffened, the blood all over his body was clamoring, roaring, wanting to conflict with his imprisonment. His chest was hot, his throat was itchy, and he swallowed.

He stared at her delicate lips, desperately suppressing his urge to kiss him, sweat dripped from his forehead.

This is the Jiang family, they have to pay more attention.

At this moment, Jiang Suisui covered his mouth and let out a silver bell-like laugh, like a cunning fish, he left by Song Shiqing's body, walked to the door, and turned back and said to him: "I'll go Help my mother and grandma, Song Zhiqing, then I will trouble you to dump my bath water."

After saying this, it disappeared in a short time.

Song Shiqing looked at the doorway where there was no Jiang Suisui, chuckled, and shook his head helplessly. He should have known long ago that his Suisui is a very seductive little fairy, and with a touch of it, his soul can be hooked away.

During the period of living in Jiang's house, his life may not be as "easy" as he imagined.

*****************************

While everyone was busy, in the big room, Li Xiuqin cleaned up his dirty clothes and said to Jiang Weiguo, who was watching the comics with Niuniu, "Weiguo, you said Song Zhiqing and his family will live in us in the future. Home?"

Jiang Weiguo asked: "Why do you suddenly ask about this?"

Li Xiuqin expressed his concern: "Actually, it doesn't matter if our family lives. Anyway, there are vacancies at home. But as you know, their identity is too sensitive... I'm afraid our family will be affected... Wei China, what do you say if our family is affected?"

Jiang Weiguo hugged Niuniu in his arms and frowned and said, "You just think too much, what influence can our family have? Just let Song Zhiqing and his family live in, can we still be beaten? Is it possible? We are downright poor and middle peasants."

Li Xiuqin put the dirty clothes down and sat down on the kang, and analyzed: "It's not that I think too much, but you think too little. Weiguo, let me first say yes. I think the Song family lives in our house. No comments at all, I'm just worried, worried about you."

"What am I worried about?" Jiang Weiguo was speechless.

"Didn't we say that you have to run for the brigade cadre if you have a chance in the future? You read high school, and you are considered to be a more educated person in our brigade? In our generation, you can be regarded as a leader, you say If it is, the people below will also listen. If this matter affects your campaign cadres, isn't it worth the loss?" Li Xiuqin analyzed one by one.

Jiang Weiguo said: "What about things that haven't been visible yet, you're starting to worry about this."

Li Xiuqin is smart and thinks a little more. It is natural to worry about this. But in Jiang Weiguo's view, this matter is still invisible, and it cannot be a reason not to let the Song family live in their home at this time because of this invisible matter.

Song Zhiqing is helpful to their family. His second sister is now in confinement, and Grandma Song is still taking care of her. In any case, the Song family encountered this kind of thing, and their family had to stand up at this time.

"How come it's gone? Last year I heard that the upper party intends to promote the captain. Maybe you can become the captain after the captain is promoted." Li Xiuqin said, "Furthermore, I don't mean to ignore it. The Song family, even if they don’t live in our house, we can come forward and find a good place for the Song family, such as..."

"Okay, don't be like it, wash your clothes quickly, and have dinner later." Jiang Weiguo interrupted Li Xiuqin's words, seemingly determined to let the Song family live.

At this moment, Niu Niu who was listening to her parents talking, looking at her father for a while, and her mother for a while spoke.

She said gratifyingly, "Dad, Mom, when the school collapsed today, Niuniu was also crushed under the ground in the school."

"What? What's the matter?" Li Xiuqin and Jiang Weiguo were both very shocked, and they hurriedly checked whether Niuniu was injured. Especially Li Xiuqin, muttering, "How could this happen? Zhong Lan never told me about it."

"Mr. Zhong said that Mom and Dad will be worried when they know about this, so don’t let Niuniu say..." Niuniu flat her mouth, pulling Li Xiuqin’s sleeves, raising her small face, looking at Liu Xiuqin with big, sullen eyes. Said word by word, "Niuniu was crushed under the school grounds, so dark and dark, but Niuniu is so brave, not afraid at all..."

"Later, Uncle Song came to rescue Niuniu, and Uncle Song told Niuniu that as long as he was there, Niuniu would not be injured! A brick fell, and Uncle Song blocked Niuniu with his hand, and the brick slammed it all at once. When it reaches Uncle Song’s hand, it sounds so painful!"

"Niu Niu asked Uncle Song if it hurts, Uncle Song said that Niu Niu doesn't hurt, and Uncle Song doesn't hurt... But Mom..." At this point, Niuniu flattened her mouth and said sadly, "Niu Niu clearly saw it, Song Uncle's hand is green, and Uncle Song must be in pain..."

After listening to Niuniu, Li Xiuqin and Jiang Weiguo looked at each other, feeling mixed.

Especially Li Xiuqin, she was embarrassed by what she just said. In order to save her daughter, Song Shiqing could go to the ruins to save people without her life, but she was still thinking about the unseen things, considering whether to let the Song family live in their home.

Thinking of this, Li Xiuqin touched Niuniu’s small head and said with a smile: "Your Uncle Song is a great hero. From now on, Uncle Song will live in our house. Niu Niu can see her every day, okay?"

When Niuniu heard this, she smiled on her innocent little face, with excitement written on her face, jumped up from the kang, and shouted, "Okay!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.2K 71
Lu Yuan woke up and found that she hadn't lived long in the book before being matched by a cannon fodder. In order for her to survive, Lu Yuan should...
5.9K 92 12
This is a DekuBaku story that was made from a roleplay with a really kind person.
122K 2K 113
Lu Xi dreamed that she would die in a year. After her death, because of lack of discipline, her own son grew up to become a well-known rebellious you...
40.8K 429 51
Chen Boyan, top-notch in the entertainment industry, excellent in singing and dancing, and excellent acting skills. A pair of gentle and alienate...