The One That Got Away

By mightbedeena

Niall Horan is a regular 18 year old 12th year student who fell in love with his best friend, Deena, in 7th... More

The One That Got Away
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five

~Epilogue~

70 2 0
By mightbedeena

~My 14th birthday! Blakelynn's POV~

Sweetheart! Wake up!" My dad shook my body to life. I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock. It was 7:30am. When I looked at the date, I remembered what day is was. My birthday!

"Good morning birthday girl!" I heard my mother say from my door. I looked up and saw her standing in my doorway with Cameron, Ella and Greyson, my 3 year old brother in her arms as well.

"Hi mum, dad. Dorks as well." I replied with my sleepy tone. My sister huffed and rolled her eyes. I got up and went into the kitchen.

"Those are for you, from all of us." My father told me. I looked at the presents on the table. I sat down, enjoying our normal "birthday routine".

I said thank you and slowly began to open them. The first one from Cameron, being a pair of new combat boots. The second from Ella, being a cute blouse. Greyson got me a new sweater from Burberry.

"Grey picked it out himself," my mom said,"He went through like 50 shades of that one sweater!"

"Mum, not a funny pun." I chuckled.

"There's one more, from us." My father trotted back up the stairs to retrieve my last present from his room.

"Close your eyes Blakey!" I heard my mom scream. That stupid nickname again. . .

I obeyed her, and began to get quite excited. As the feet stopped moving, I heard a chuckle and knew what it was immediately.

"Uncle Lou! Aunt Ky-WHOA." I said. Observing my very pregnant aunt. I hadn't seen them in over two years, and now they were suddenly expecting?!

"Hi sweety." My uncle said with a smile. I accepted his hug and looked over at my aunt.

"Welllllll?!" She said,"How do I look?!" She was glowing, to be honest.

"You're glowing!" I said hugging her tight,"Sorry guys, but this is the best present EVER." I announced. My parents and siblings laughed as I engulfed another pregnant hug from my aunt and uncle.

"We'll guys, I guess it's time we should tell you." Kylie stated.

"What's up sis?" My mum hinted to her.

"It's triplets!"

Oh boy.

~A/N: Hope you guys like it. . .even though nobody reads it lol. But for real. I hope you like it. I'll be starting another fanfiction about Louis and Kylie, but it's gonna be totally different. One of those Adoption Story things. Yanno. But yeah(: Please read my next one!!!!! -Deena ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 28.3K 30
Erin Collins is just an average 18 year old from Wisconsin. She spends the summer in Ireland with the intention of learning more about her family his...
3.7K 113 37
Niall Horan, an average nineteen-year old senior, is excited about his last year at high school. Fully aware and ready, he has everything going well...
17.2K 235 23
Ally and Niall, yes Niall from One Direction, have been best friends since she moved into the house next to him when he was 11 and she was 6. Niall h...
16.8K 103 19
Jess, is your average 17 year old girl, apart from one exception, she's best friends with One Direction's Liam Payne. They've been friends forever, a...