Squeamish Bag In The Seventie...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Jiang Suisui fiancé was snatched away by her cousin and she cou... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 21

6.4K 104 21
By CN_SweetSmile

    At this moment, Liu Aidi also walked over, saw the behemoth in front of Lin Hongbing, and didn't think much about it, thinking that he had just shot and killed the bison.

    Although she was very upset and retired from her sister-in-law's parenting affairs, which made her sister-in-law unable to marry Lin Hongbing early. Such good luck could kill a bison, but at this time it is not the time to struggle with this. Where did you go.

    "Lin Hongbing, have you seen my little sister?" Liu Aidi said unceremoniously.

    A joke, the Lin family is now her thorn in the eye, (flesh) stabbed, even if she doesn't scold them with her arms on her hips, even if she gives them the Lin family's face, how could she show them a good face (color)?

    Lin Hongbing was originally looking at the bison, although the bison immediately fell down after he shot the shot, but after a closer look, he discovered that he had missed the shot and the bullet did not hit the bison's fatal place at all. On the contrary, Yes, another stab wound may be the cause of the fatal buffalo.

    Hearing Liu Aidi's words, Lin Hongbing remembered that when he shot, he seemed to see other figures beside the bison? Because he was too far apart, he didn't see clearly, and when he noticed the figure, he had already fired-shot. At that time, he was afraid that he would not accidentally hit someone, right?

    Although he was holding a gun-gun specially used for hunting, the injury was not small. It was not the case that someone went hunting in the mountains without (faking), but killed someone by wrong hand.

    But when he walked over, no figure was found at all.

    He was relieved now, as long as he didn't hit the person. As for the previous figure, it is probably because he was dazzled. There are thorns here, and it is normal to see dazzling.

    But Liu Aidi’s words reminded him, did he not mistakenly read that someone was really standing next to the bison, that person was Jiang Suisui?

    Lin Hongbing's heart suddenly twitched. As long as he thought that he was likely to accidentally hit Jiang Suisui, his heart would throb. Although he has nothing to do with her anymore, and even though she has become a depraved person in his eyes, he is not willing to have such a thing.

    He was so scared that he hurried to find Jiang Suisui.

    ...

    Jiang Suisui was not far from them, but was blocked by the bush. Then came out from behind the bush

    : "Sister- in-law, Sansao, I am here." Li Xiuqin hurried over to support her, and looked at her carefully: "Sister, are you okay?"

    Jiang Suisui shook his head. : "The problem is not big."

    The meaning expressed in the words is obvious. If the problem is not big, it means something is wrong.

    Lin Hongbing also didn't know if he had hurt Jiang Suisui. Seeing her hair was messed up at this time, he became a little nervous for no reason: "Sui Sui, I didn't notice anyone was there when I shot. Are you okay? "

    Speaking of which, after all, he had booked with Jiang Suisui, and the two grew up together. He liked Jiang Suisui from the beginning, and thought he could marry Jiang Suisui home as his wife.

    When Jiang Suisui was with the two cousins ​​of Jiang Cuicui before, he never looked away from Jiang Suisui.

    Although things are not going to happen now, and he has a bit of hatred for Jiang Suisui's "self-willing and depravity", but in any case, he has never thought of hurting her like this.

    The phrase'Sui Sui' actually disgusted Liu Aidi. She rolled her eyes and sneered mockingly: "Oh, Lin Hongbing, do you think you are still Sui Sui's object? You are still a long Sui Sui. "Sui Sui short" call, are you worthy? Is there anything you don't know? You are still a soldier, and you shot without seeing clearly if anyone was there. If it really hurts my sister-in-law, I will let your family be dead. Better than believe it or not?"

    Jiang Suisui couldn't help laughing after hearing this.

    Not to mention, as long as Liu Aidi's efforts are not used on her, she sounds pretty cool. So, it feels good to have a sister-in-law with a strong mouth, at least it can help her stun others.

    After smiling, Jiang Suisui snorted and took Lin Hongbing angrily.

    Echoed the words of Comrade Liu Aidi ︰ "is, Sansao you're right, it is also a soldier, I really do not know how l platoon leader, Song educated youth but for just saved me, I would have the -! Gun"

    that Speaking of it, everyone noticed that Song Shiqing, who had just walked out of the bush, had his clothes in tatters, and had several bruises on his bare (exposed) skin.

    The appearance of Song Shiqing, as well as Jiang Suisui's caring look when he looked at Song Shiqing with a little admiration, made Lin Hongbing's national character face.

    You know, the previous Sui Sui would only show such an expression to him (exposed).

    Jealousy made Lin Hong’s angry seven orifices smoke, so he could only (gan gan) leave a sentence: “Since it’s okay, forget it, but I will also be responsible for my own mistakes. After (killing sha) this bison, I will give it away. Give your family a piece of beef (meat rou) as a gift. "

    This sale is a good deal!

    Comrade Liu Aidi's small eyes shone brightly, and he agreed without saying a word.

    But Jiang Suisui, who heard what Lin Hongbing said, felt that it was ridiculous. What did Lin Hongbing say just now? After (killing sha) this bison, will they give their family a piece of cattle (meat rou) as a reward?

    This is shameless, right?

    This bison is what she saw Song Shiqing (Kill Sha) die with her own eyes, OK! Where did Lin Hongbing's face say such things? Didn’t pick up the leak like that?

    "Lin Hongbing, don't you even blush when you say this? You don't know if it hurts me, you don't know if this cow was killed by you (killing sha)?" Jiang Sui Sui's mouth raised a mocking smile.

    Lin Hongbing hasn't realized what this means.

    I saw Song Shiqing walking next to the bison, pointing to the bison on the ground that had suffocated, and said word by word: "This bison was killed by me."

    Li Xiuqin and Liu Aidi, who had not witnessed the truth of the matter, had some Senseless.

    Li Xiuqin said ︰ "Little Sister, which in the end is how ah? This is not a bison shot and killed Lin Hongbing do?"

    Liu Aidi also asked ︰ "is that, understand you, ah, in the end is the Editor?"

    Jiang Sui Sui Nodded, slap-sized, his pretty face was full of seriousness, and it didn't look like a fake: "Of course the bison was not killed by Lin Hongbing. Before he shot, the bison was killed by Song Zhiqing. . " "

    there is this thing? "Liu Aidi listening, laugh loudly, but despise Lin Hongbing," said Oh OMG, there is this thing ah, Lin Hongbing you hanging so shameless it? "

    Lin Hongbing red in the face, he just When examining the wounds of the bison, it was indeed found that there were several stab wounds on the bison's body. And the shot he shot only hit the bison in the leg, it was impossible to kill. But it was indeed after he shot that the bison fell, so he didn't think much about it.

    If someone came out to tell him what was going on, he might immediately withdraw, indicating that it was a misunderstanding. But he looked at Song Shiqing, who had a cold face, and Jiang Suisui, who could be seen leaning toward Song Shiqing.

    He was suffocated in his heart. Although he knew what was going on, he wouldn't easily admit that the bison was not killed by him at this moment, and he would not easily give the bison to Song Shiqing.

    He just wanted to compare this energy with Song Shiqing.

    "I shot the bison before falling to the ground. Who knows who killed it? It can be said that Jiang Suisui was killed by Song Shiqing, but I can't say that I killed it?" He bit and did not let go.

    Jiang Suisui was about to laugh angrily by this person: "Lin Hongbing, that's how your troops taught you? I'm so sorry you."

    At this moment, Song Shiqing spoke: "This bison was caught in the trap of mine last night and stabbed in the stomach by me, but it was not fatal. I followed it from last night to today, and then took this knife. . "What

    he held in his hand was the chopper that was stained with red blood.

    He pointed to the two wounds on the bison's body and analyzed them one by one: "The neck of the bison was cut open. This is also the reason why the bison is fatal. When you shot, you missed the shot and only hit the bison’s leg. Or do you think that the upside down on the bison's neck is not enough to make it deadly, and it is the wound you hit on its leg that made it die?"

    Jiang Suisui looked at Song Shiqing, who was carefully analyzing it, and said bluntly. Point out the main points, no nonsense.

    This is the charm of Song Shiqing. After the reform and opening up in the future, he will devote himself to the wave of commerce. He will emerge from the tens of thousands of entrepreneurs, relying on the characteristics of the Chinese.

    Until finally became a generation of chaebol, standing on the most dazzling peak.

    Although Song Shiqing was only a "black five children" who was not seen in Xinshou Village at this time, although the clothes he was wearing at the moment were all in tatters, in Jiang Suisui's view, he was the most attractive and fatal to her. exist.

    Jiang Suisui couldn't wait to clap his hands and sprinkle flowers.

    Lin Hongbing was speechless when asked, because what Song Shiqing said were all facts, and he had no way to refute it.

    Just when the air was extremely quiet, Lin Hongbing was really looking for words that didn't correspond to the right words, and could only end up with a dingy away, when Lin Hongbing's parents came.

    This time up the mountain, Lin Hongbing's parents came with him. The two elderly people went to pick mushrooms, and Lin Hongbing went to find prey.

    Both of them believed very much in their son's (gun qiang) method, so when they heard the first shot, they felt that their son must have hit the prey, so they hurried to find the gun.

    Although Lin Hongbing's his mother Zhao Yinglai was old, she ran quite fast. When she saw the big bison lying on the ground, she was so happy that she threw away the bamboo basket with the fungus in her hand.

    Oh my god! How much money does it make to sell such a big bison!

    All of a sudden, the corners of his mouth were grinning to the back of his ears, and he said happily: "Red soldier, you are a real cow, you really deserve to be a good son of mom. You can hit such a big bison in one fell swoop. Dad, you hurry up. Come and have a look, this (rou) is tight, don't be stunned, go down the mountain and ask someone to help carry this guy home!"

    Lin Hongbing's father, Lin Yonggen (sexual xing), is quite honest, Far inferior to his daughter-in-law Zhao Yinglai. Ever since Zhao Yinglai married Lin Yonggen, she has been in charge of the whole family. After so many years, Zhao Yinglai would not dare to move Lin Yonggen to the east.

    This time Zhao Yinglai clamored to divorce, even if Lin Yonggen was not very in favor, he felt that the unclear between Jiang Suisui and Tan Tianwei was not said by others out of thin air, at least there must be evidence, but when Zhao Ying came, he was just a fart. Don't dare to let it go.

    "Eh, okay, I'm going now." Lin Yonggen nodded, planning to go down the mountain and call for help.

    However, I heard Song Shiqing's stern voice saying, "I killed this bison."

    Lin Yonggen was stunned on the spot, and the smile on Zhao Yinglai's face disappeared.

    Zhao Yinglai said angrily, "What is it? You are the black five children of our village? Why do you say that the bison was killed by you (killing sha)? I heard clearly, this bison is me

    My son Hongbing was shot to death!" Liu Aidi laughed a few times: "What? Auntie, you usually have ears in front of your eyes? No wonder you know Hu Lilie all day long, not to mention my sister-in-law and that. What does Zhiqing Tan have? He said he has noses and eyes, and he was clamoring to divorce! This time I understand, what you heard together is real? Then I said I heard you go out to steal a man in the middle of the night last night, Do you recognize it?"

    Jiang Suisui gave Liu Aidi a thumbs up secretly, cow.

    The only way to deal with such unreasonable people as Zhao Yinglai is Comrade Liu Aidi.

    Zhao Ying came to hear this, flushed with anger, and clenched her back teeth: "Liu Aidi, you put your mother's shit, what are you talking about?! Who went out in the middle of the night to steal the man? You dare to wrong me, I believe it or not. You have a big mouth?"

    "What's wrong? Did you poke your sore spot? You are only allowed to discredit my sister-in-law, and you are not allowed to say that you are not successful? My sister-in-law is innocent and a big girl's house, is it not more important than your reputation as an old and undead? When you red mouth and white teeth say bad things about my sister-

    in-law, why don't you think you have today?" On the body shape, Liu Aidi is two years older than Zhao Ying, why would she be afraid of Zhao Ying?

    Even if Lin Hongbing is there, isn't there a Song Shiqing on their side?

    She straightened her back, rolled up her sleeves and thought (gan gan) to come over. The old lady was worthy of your expression: "I said what happened today? Zhao Yinglai went out to steal a man in the middle of the night last night. I saw it, everyone is listening, Zhao Ying is here to steal the man in the middle of the night!"

    Zhao Ying is in a hurry, and grinning, he will rush up to hit someone.

    When the old lady was said that, Lin Hongbing was also very angry, but he was a man, so he couldn't do anything with Liu Aidi, a bitch, he could only grit his teeth.

    Angrily said: "Liu Aidi! I think you are the face of Jiang Suisui's sister-in-law, and you don't know what you are, but my mother is an elder. As a junior, how can you open your eyes and talk nonsense and pour dirty water on my mother? If someone who doesn’t know really believes this, my mother won’t be a human in the future?!"

    Lin Hongbing blushed with a thick neck, holding a gun-gun in his hand, looking quite bluffing. Seeing that he was really angry, Liu Aidi didn't continue to add fuel to the fire.

    But Jiang Suisui stood up and protected Liu Aidi: "Lin Hongbing, I have no relationship with you, so you don't have to look at my face. You are afraid that your mother will be splashed with dirty water and it will be difficult to be a human in the future. What about me? I'm just going to be a human being?"

    After she finished speaking, she sneered again: "Forget it, tell you what to do, anyway, you just believe what your mother and Jiang Cuicui say, and waste your tongue."

    Lin Hongbing looked at Jiang Suisui blankly, his eyes full of inquiry.

    What does Jiang Suisui mean? She was saying that there was nothing between her and Tan Tianwei, because his mother and Jiang Cuicui were slandering her? is it possible? Why did his mother lie to him?

    Lin Hongbing: "What do you mean?" When

    Zhao Ying came to see that her son's soul was about to be gone by Jiang Suisui (gou), he pulled Lin Hongbing angrily: "Oh my stupid son, listen to her there. Hu Lielie, does she dare to recognize those things she did? Now the most important thing for us is this bison! This cattle of several hundred catties is worth the boss! Hong Bing, tell mom, is it yours? If it was shot to death, our cattle can't be taken away by others!"

    Even if Zhao Yinglai didn't interrupt, Jiang Suisui didn't bother to explain to Lin Hongbing.

    Explain so much what to do? Is it necessary to stage a scene where Lin Hongbing discovered that he was misunderstood, and then regretted not pursuing himself again? Just leave a sentence and let Lin Hongbing guess by himself.

    Didn't Jiang Cuicui think that she was relieved? Then she will find something to do for her.

    Lin Hongbing waited for Jiang Suisui to explain again, but Jiang Suisui had no more text. Zhao Yinglai kept asking, Lin Hongbing could only say, "Mom, I didn't kill this bull."

    Zhao Yinglai was like a discouraged ball, and had nothing to say.

    But after I left, I couldn't help but ran back and sipped at Jiang Suisui: "Bah, a little hoof that has been plagued, little vixen, God will definitely clean up you when you open your eyes!"

    Liu Aidi became angry: "You A dead old woman, who do you call a vixen?"

    Jiang Suisui looked at Zhao Yinglai up and down, and said indifferently, "What you said is, God will definitely open your eyes to clean up your nonsense and spill dirt on others. Of water."

    After Lin Hongbing's family had left, Liu Aidi looked at the big bison on the ground with joy, and said with a smile: "It's really weird. You said that the bison was not mine, but when I knew that the bison was not Lin Hongbing. Why did you feel so happy when you were killed?"

    After speaking, he glanced at Song Shiqing again, and saw that he was tall and straight, muscular (flesh) and hairy. He joked: "I can't usually tell, the young man still has two. Brush. But you definitely can't get the bison down the mountain alone, right? Let's go and call Wei Jun and Uncle Brother to come up and help you."

    Before Song Shiqing could reply, he went down the mountain and called for people to go.

    As for why Comrade Liu Aidi is so enthusiastic, one is because she was so happy that she scolded Zhao Ying for a meal today. Who told Zhao Yinglai's son to withdraw from the marriage with her sister-in-law? She is so at odds with the Lin family.

    The second is thinking that if their family helped Song Shiqing carry the bison, then no matter what they said, Song Shiqing would have to divide them into pieces of bison (meat rou), right?

    After Liu Aidi went down the mountain, Li Xiuqin said that she would go and get the bamboo basket first.

    Before they heard the gunshots, they came over to look for Jiang Suisui without putting the bamboo basket on their backs. Now that Jiang Suisui is okay, can't they go and get the bamboo basket back? There are half baskets of Agaricus bisporus, fir mushrooms, and half baskets of wild spring bamboo shoots in the bamboo basket!

    Not long after Li Xiuqin left, Jiang Suisui heard a voice from the system: "Congratulations to the host Crow's Mouth for success, and get a reward*a tube of

    ointment ." Ointment?

    Jiang Suisui knew that this was the ginger pear that her crow mouth Zhao Yinglai successfully gave her, but he was a little wondering why he would reward the ointment. But she quickly realized why the system should reward her with ointment.

    If she hadn't seen Song Shiqing's injuries clearly because she was too flustered before, then she could see clearly and plainly now.

    The clothes were tattered and scraped by branches, and there were several blood stains on the bare (exposed) skin. In comparison, the big cut on the fingernail on her arm was nothing.

    It must be painful, Jiang Suisui thought.

    She took the ointment and walked to Song Shiqing's side, and after looking closer, she found that it was more serious than she thought. I don't know what the wound on the arm was cut, the skin is open (flesh), and the blood flowing out has been dried up.

    Jiang Suisui bit his lip and stretched out his hand to grab Song Shiqing's retracted hand: "Don't move, you are injured."

    Song Shiqing glanced at the wound indifferently . The animals on the mountain were very vigilant (strong qiang), no So easy to catch. Every time he went up the mountain to catch something, he would definitely get hurt. He has been used to it in the past few years.

    Anyway, it will be fine if the scabs form after a while, it's not a big deal.

    He didn't even wrinkle his brows: "It's okay, it

    will be fine after a while." "You will leave scars if you don't apply the medicine. Don't move. I will apply the medicine." Jiang Suisui frowned and applied medicine to Song Shiqing. Who says it doesn't matter if you have scars on men? It's a pity

    that there are scars on such a beautiful body... Because there is no cotton swab, Jiang Suisui can only squeeze the ointment on his hand first, and then slowly rub it on the wound with his fingertips. She moved very softly, as if she was afraid of hurting Song Shiqing. After wiping a wound, she leaned in and breathed in a few breaths.

    Song Shiqing stood stiff and stood in the distance, looking down at the girl who was seriously applying medicine in front of him, his red lips plumped as cherries pursed slightly, and his arm seemed to be stroked by feathers. Very itchy.

    Grunt.

    He swallowed, remembering the scene when the two were rolling in a ball before, (body shen) getting hot.

    I remembered what (奶Nai)(奶Nai) said to him, "Does she like you? (奶Nai)(奶Nai) told you, if you like her too, you will follow (奶Nai)( Nai said that she doesn't dislike us, so let's take care of the marriage."

    He thought that what (奶Nai)(奶Nai) said was impossible before, but now he has a different feeling in his heart. In the past few days in contact with Jiang Suisui, she believed in herself, and she was not angry when he just hugged her.

    He thought to himself, does Jiang Suisui really like him?

    Is she willing to marry herself?

    When Song Shiqing was treating Jiang Suisui for his third wound, he couldn't help but ask: "Jiang Suisui, you..." Before he could say anything, Li Xiuqin

    had already returned with a basket on his back. Seeing that my sister-in-law was administering medicine to a big man in Song Shiqing, she quickly called her over: "Little sister, where's your bamboo basket? Didn't you lose it?"

    Jiang Suisui glanced at Li Xiuqin and responded : " Hey, I know where it is.

    Sister-in- law, wait a while, and I will look for it." After that, he asked Song Shiqing: "What did you just want to ask me?" After

    being interrupted, Song Shiqing suddenly couldn't ask. .

    He was originally a very proud person, otherwise he would not have lived in five years, no matter how hard his life is, he never went to him who took the lead in copying his grandfather (奶Nai) (奶Nai) in order to preserve his position. ) The uncle of the family.

    He shook his head: "It's nothing."

    Jiang Suisui didn't think much, put the medicine into his hand, and said, "I will wipe all the places that you can't wipe behind your back. See if there is anything else. Wipe it by yourself. You can use this medicine first, the effect should be good. Um...just wipe it three times a day."

    The effect of the system must be very good, but Jiang Suisui doesn’t know how good it is. , She said casually three times a day, anyway, the general medicine seems to be three times a day.

    After explaining this, I hurried to find her bamboo basket.

    She also picked a half basket of fungus, but she can't lose it!

    Song Shiqing held the ointment with the warmth of her fingertips in his hand, and his eyes fell on her back. Seeing her walking forward with great care in small steps, there were mixed feelings in her heart.

    I have to admit that although Jiang Suisui was a little bit squeamish, in fact, it was quite flattering.

    This scene fell into Li Xiuqin's eyes, but it raised his heart.

    *********************

    Jiang Suisui quickly found the bamboo basket she had fallen on the ground, and some of the fungus that fell out was smashed by her in a panic. She felt distressed, holding the corpse of the fungus and said to herself: "You are so pitiful, you could have made me a sacrifice for delicious food, but now..."

    "Hey..." After sighing. , And pretended to tears very playfully.

    After seeing Li Xiuqin coming, he immediately returned to normal. Li Xiuqin said to her, "Your eldest brother and third elder brother are here, let's hurry over and go down the mountain together. Song Zhiqing killed such a big bison, he will definitely sell it if he can't finish it, and we will buy it too. Some."

    "Eh, okay." Jiang Suisui nodded, already thinking about what to cook then.

    When the two brothers Jiang Weiguo and Jiang Weijun were called by Liu Aidi, they didn’t believe that Liu Aidi’s exaggerated description, anyone could kill a bison with his bare hands? I'm afraid it's not stealing cowboys, right?

    But after seeing it, everyone's eyes widened. Good guy, such a big bison!

    The two of them gave Song Shiqing a thumbs up one after another and patted him on the shoulder: "Good boy, you really have you!"

    After a few casual conversations, the three men raised their heads, one raised their bodies, and one raised their tails. They were all farmers who were accustomed to dirty work. They didn't have any other skills, but they still had strength. Once they gritted their teeth, they got up and walked down the mountain like this.

    As for Liu Aidi, she didn't come up after going down the mountain to report the letter.

    Li Xiuqin and Jiang Suisui walked behind the men. She took Jiang Suisui's hand and touched the smooth skin of her cow (Nai). She was a little surprised, but she didn't ask much, but whispered: "Little sister, sister-in-law would like to ask you, are you familiar with Song Zhiqing?"

    "It's okay, what's the matter?" Jiang Suisui glanced at Li Xiuqin, waiting for something to come.

    But if you guessed it, it might be that Song Shiqing is the fifth type of black child, so she should not get too close to him. But most people nowadays have this kind of psychology. Jiang Suisui would not be unhappy because of Li Xiuqin telling her this way, at most he would just say something perfunctory.

    Unexpectedly, Li Xiuqin really didn't say this.

    "It's okay. Sister-in-law just asks casually." Li Xiuqin smiled. "It's just that my mom told me last time that she asked someone to tell you a partner. The family seems to be in pretty good conditions. They are still working as an accountant in a state-owned hotel. Yesterday. I also took your picture to Aunt Niu. I think this will happen. Mom said that I want to wait until the matter is settled before telling you, but I want to talk to you first, so that you can also know a little bit in your heart, don’t you I think my sister-in-law said too much."

    "Puff..." Jiang Suisui was a little speechless after hearing this. Didn't she tell her mother that she didn't want to marry for the time being? Why is her mother carrying her to find someone for her?

    But it was funny after thinking about it, thinking that she had always been a man desperately pursuing her before, but she didn't expect that she would have to ask her mother to ask someone to find someone for her now.

    But she didn't plan to go on a blind date at all, she was already thinking about waiting for a while to ask Fang Guizhi what was going on.

    Her mother didn't mention it to her either.

    As for Li Xiuqin, Jiang Suisui told her that if she was still young and didn't want to marry, she might get her long story'persuade', so she didn't plan to be too truthful with her. After all, Li Xiuqin is just over 22 years old this year, and Niuniu is already over three years old, and she married Jiang Weiguo when she was only eighteen.

    Jiang Suisui will be nineteen after this year, and if he drags on, he will become what they call the "old girl".

    Anyway, as long as Fang Guizhi is dealt with, she said half-jokingly, "Really? Find someone for me? Why didn't my mother tell me. Does it look good? I have a very high vision, if I look good. If it's not good-looking, I won't like it."

    After finishing speaking, I glanced at Song Shiqing who was walking ahead, intentionally or unconsciously. If she wanted her to like it, she would have to have a face like Song Shiqing anyway.

    Li Xiuqin only thought Jiang Suisui was joking, and said, "You are still young, and you are too one-sided to see the problem. If you are married, it is important to find someone who is good to you."

    "How good is the eldest brother to you? "Jiang Suisui turned away and brought the topic to Li Xiuqin and her elder brother Jiang Weiguo.

    Li Xiuqin blushed: "Your elder brother is honest and kind to everyone."

    "That's good for you?" Seeing Li Xiuqin blush, Jiang Suisui leaned over to tease her.

    But he didn't notice that after hearing their conversation, Song Shiqing's face (color) was dull, and his throat seemed to be thorns. The joy of catching a bison also disappeared and disappeared.

    Jiang Weiguo in front of him heard Jiang Suisui's words and shook his head helplessly: "Little girl, what do you want to know about these (gan)? It's not ashamed."

    Jiang Suisui laughed openly, and his voice was like a silver bell Generally crisp: "What's the matter, see you are nervous!"

    Li Xiuqin looked at Jiang Suisui, and then at Song Shiqing in front of him. From her angle, you could see Song Shiqing's profile.

    (Thin bao) Lips are pursed, and his face is as cold as frost like a knife.

    She guessed that Song Shiqing should have heard what she said to Jiang Suisui. Just hear it, lest he make some ideas that shouldn't be made.

    Li Xiuqin is a person with high emotional intelligence. She originally wanted to directly say that Song Shiqing is a black child of the five types, so that Jiang Suisui should be kept away from him. thing.

    She is here, so my sister-in-law can't tell Song Shiqing what is going on, but she must be a little bit interesting, otherwise, a big girl can run over and put medicine on a young guy? Also got so close.

    Besides, when Song Shiqing looked at her sister-in-law, she could clearly see the look in her eyes. She would not believe it if she said they were really nothing.

    This year, no one wants to have a relationship with the five types of black children. There has been a lot of trouble in the past few years. Although the past few years have been better, who knows if they will come again someday?

    When the time comes, the little girl will really have a relationship with this (guanguan) that Song Shiqing has become a male and female object. Can their family not be implicated?

    Especially for her home defender, she graduated from junior high school, and the whole Moon Bay could not find a few high school students. When the commune selects the brigade (gan gan) department, her home defender has a high probability of being selected. But if Jiang Suisui and Song Shiqing were together, it would be hard to say.

    Therefore, whether it is for this family or her man, she will not support Jiang Suisui's relationship with Song Shiqing.

    She also didn't think there was anything wrong with her approach. Fang Guizhi told her that Niu Cuifen's demon is in good family conditions and she also has a decent job. The sister-in-law will be appointed to enjoy the blessing after marrying.

    No matter what, it's better than following the black five types of children.

    *****************

    Because the Song family is not far from the foot of the mountain, they first carried the cow to Song Shiqing's house.

    Song (奶Nai) (奶Nai) saw that Song Siqing hadn't come back all night and was very anxious. Now it can be regarded as seeing the grandson come back alive and well, and brought back such a big bison, and the hanging heart finally fell to the ground. When he was happy, he hurriedly greeted Jiang Weiguo and Jiang Weijun to take a drink and rest.

    Jiang Weiguo waved his hand and said, "No need Song (nai) (nai), we still have work to do (gan) at home, so we won't sit down. Your grandson is really good. You beat such a big bison. After (killing sha) the cattle, we will come back to buy cattle (meat rou) when the time comes." The

    Moon Bay Commune actually has its own pig farm, but all the indicators have been given, and the indicators must be completed. After that, the remaining people can stay. During the Chinese New Year (kill sha), the entire commune will be divided among the people.

    That’s definitely not enough. If it’s distributed to every household, there are only two liang (rou rou), which is really not enough to eat.

    Although there are chickens in the family, each household can only raise two chickens at most.

    In the supply and marketing cooperatives, there are (肉rou) for sale, but (肉rou) tickets are not easy to get, and if you don’t have a ticket, you can’t buy it.

    So if anyone in the commune beats big guys such as wild boars and bisons, everyone is very happy. (Meat rou) sells them cheaper than the supply and marketing cooperatives. Don’t say that they don’t need tickets. Every household can buy some back.

    Whenever this kind of time is lively like the New Year.

    Song (奶Nai) (奶Nai) heard this and responded with a smile: "When the time comes, I will ask Shiqing to send some good (肉rou) to your family. I would really like to thank you this time."

    If it weren't for them Song Shiqing alone couldn't carry such a big bison from the mountain. She and Grandpa Song were getting older, and they couldn't help much.

    ............ After

    sending away the two brothers Jiang Weiguo and Jiang Weijun, Song Shiqing took a shower first, changed his body (dry gan) and cleaned his clothes, then returned to (bed chuang) and lay down (sleeping Shui).

    Tired all day and night, I was really sleepy, and I fell asleep as soon as I touched the pillow.

    He had a dream about Jiang Suisui.

    In the dream, he approached Jiang Suisui step by step, and then took her into his arms. She lifted the slap-sized face, the expression on her face was a bit aggrieved, and she said diligently: "Keep it light, you hurt me..."

    He pressed her on his body and felt that it was coming from her. ) The body shuddered, (身shen) the body seemed to be on fire, as if to burn his whole person, boiling hot. But when he touched Jiang Suisui's skin, he felt extremely comfortable. Her soft skin that seemed to be able to squeeze water was sour, soft and sweet, and cold and icy.

    He could only feel better when he hugged her in order to reduce the burning on his body. Jiang Suisui became his antidote.

    He longed for her, wanted to swallow her, let her melt into his own blood.

    He leaned over and heard himself calling out in an extremely hoarse voice: "Sui Sui..."

    ...

    waking up from the dream, Song Shiqing sat up from the (bed chuang) and realized what dream he had had. His face (color) was green, and he slapped himself severely.

    He never thought that he could be so shameless, bullying Jiang Suisui so much in his dream.

    I remembered the scene where Jiang Suisui kicked him so hard that he was a hooligan. At that time, he thought Jiang Suisui was unreasonable, but what is the difference between what he is doing now and the hooligan?

    This was also the first time he had such a dream when he grew up so old. He didn't expect that the protagonist would be Jiang Suisui.

    Getting rid of the messy thoughts in his mind, he glanced at the horseshoe watch on the bedside, showing that it was already past three o'clock in the afternoon. (Kill sha) The cow also takes some effort, this time is almost time to go.

    He walked out the door, first went to the stove to get a bucket of cold water, then walked outside, picked up the bucket and poured all the water in the bucket on himself.

    Until this moment, the heat in the body gradually eased.

    It just so happened that Song (奶Nai) (奶Nai) was about to call him. He was frightened when he saw this scene. He quickly took a towel and wiped his body: "You kid, it's only a few months now? Why take a shower? , What should I do if I have a cold? Quickly change (dry gan) clothes."

    Song Shiqing didn't say much, and went back to the room after a good answer.

    After he changed his clothes again, he said to him (奶Nai)(奶Nai) to go out (kill sha).

    Song (奶Nai) (奶Nai) took advantage of Song Shiqing (sleeping in Shui) to get in touch with the captain and them, called a few guys over, and carried the cows to the drying valley together. Anyway, they will have to Separate the cattle in the drying valley field (kill sha). With the captain, no one dared to fight this bull.

    Said it was a (killing sha) cow, but in fact the bison was already dead, just cut open the cow's belly and deal with it briefly.

    As early as when the brigade leader learned that Song Shiqing had killed a bison, he notified the whole commune on the village broadcast and asked the shaigu farm to queue up to buy (肉rou) at this time when it was necessary to buy beef (meat rou).

    The price is a dime cheaper than the supply and marketing cooperatives, and there are no tickets. It is a good deal. Most people from the communes have come, and each family sends individuals to queue to buy (rou rou), and people who don’t buy are also watching the excitement. .

    Fang Guizhi originally said to buy (肉rou) by herself, but Jiang Suisui said that she knew which part of (肉rou) was the most delicious, so she came to queue to buy (肉rou).

    Fang Guizhi didn't think too much, so she let her come.

    Liu Aidi thought that she helped Song Shiqing quarrel with Zhao Yinglai today, and then Jiang Weiguo and Jiang Weijun helped Song Shiqing carry the cattle. No matter what, Song Shiqing would definitely divide their family into pieces (rou rou).

    She took a look at Jiang Suisui's small body, fearing that she could not move it, (gan gan) also followed, chatting with the women in the village while waiting.

    Liu Aidi grabbed a small handful of fried pumpkin seeds from her home and said, "Jixiang his daughter-in-law, how many catties is your family going to buy?"

    Jixiang's wife smiled: "Buy one catty and give it to the child. We just need to get rid of our greed. How can we be so rich and buy a few kilograms? You think everyone is as good as you. There is a father-in-law in the transportation team at home. We usually live on a little bit of work.

    Eating and drinking." Liu Aidi was a little unhappy. She married Jiang's family and everyone thought she was fateful, but the family's money was held in the hands of her mother-in-law Fang Guizhi, and she (touching Mo) couldn't (touch Mo).

    "Look at what you said, the money at home is held in my mother-in-law's hands, so how can I be of my part," Liu Aidi said.

    Jixiang's wife didn't care: "Now it's in her hands. In the future, the two brothers Weiguo and Weijun will not be divided? You will give the Jiang family a few fat grandchildren at that time, and you are afraid that the division will not be possible?"

    Then who knows.

    Seeing that her mother-in-law liked her sister-in-law's posture, she was really afraid that her sister-in-law would not marry again, so she gave Huohuo the money from their family.

    But I didn't say anything. I saw that it was Jiang Suisui's turn in a blink of an eye. He hurriedly said "Next time to chat" to Jixiang's wife and ran over. For fear that she was not around, Song Shiqing had forgotten her great achievements.

    The beef (meat rou) is more expensive than the pig (meat rou). The beef (meat rou) of the supply and marketing cooperative sells one piece for one jin, and Song Shiqing sells one piece for six cents per jin. There is no need for the (肉rou) ticket.

    Holding the five dollars her mother gave her in his hand, Jiang Sui Sui didn't worry about where to buy (rou rou), but stared at a scar on Song Shiqing's wrist, a little awkward.

    After comparing it with the place where she helped Song Shiqing rub the medicine, it is obvious that the place where she rubbed the medicine has recovered a lot and no longer swells.

    She pointed to Song Shiqing's wrist and asked, "Didn't I give you the ointment? Why didn't you apply the medicine?"

    When Song Shiqing heard Jiang Suisui’s voice, he suddenly raised his head and looked at her. When he saw her talking, his red and full lips closed together, and his small jade-like face was caring. His eyes were black and white, and they were the purest color. ).

    Song Shiqing obviously didn't think about the previous dream, but when he saw Jiang Suisui, the scene in the dream seemed to have long legs and ran into his mind.

    They have their own thoughts, yelling and reminding him in every corner of his body.

    He hurriedly didn't open his eyes, the knife in his hand slipped and almost cut his finger.

    The author has something to say: The clip will be posted tomorrow. The update will be delayed, but it will continue to be updated by 10,000 characters. It will be updated at eleven o'clock in the evening on the 3.4th. Please remember to check it out~

    By the way, click on the author column in the upper right corner and go in. Bookmark this author, you can find me sooner in the future, kiss everyone mua! You can also collect the pre-collected texts, and you can see them immediately after you collect them~

    Thank you for your love! ! ! ! Hold you hard and kiss!

    "Seventies squeamish package" fragile package female educated youth corps chief of staff had to say with solemn seriousness Knew ~ met you, my heart would melt away (this same recipe with serial care of the household)

    "Back to sixty raise "Children" was inexplicably worn until the 1960s, and when I made a mistake, I went to work as a babysitter for the head of the group and the three little peasants. Song Yunqing: It is said that I will only be a nanny. (Gan gan) Why give me all the allowance? (Gan gan) Why call my mother...

    Poke the author's column to see the complete copy! !     Tweet the

    new serial article of my friend "Wearing a 70-

year-old male protagonist, Bai Yueguang " / Huaxuezhang Song Qingqing, who was dressed as a male protagonist in the era, Bai Yueguang, who " disliked the poor and loves the rich

    ", abandoned the male protagonist and married a million yuan. However, he did not expect that the ten thousand yuan household would soon go bankrupt. It

    happened that the male protagonist worked hard to make a lot of money and took the female protagonist to show off in front of Song Qingqing.

    Song Qingqing was so embarrassed that she began to "(gou) take the male lead" and was slapped severely. She couldn't hold her head up all her life and was extremely miserable... Song Qingqing, who had just dressed, watched the female lead holding a bowl of steamed eggs and talking to the villagers. Laughing: "My family Ahui can't bear my hardship. There is only one egg left in the house and I have to stew it for me."

    Song Qingqing laughed, and took out a big chicken leg from the space: "It's so coincidence that my family Alin is too. When I came to a pheasant, I had to let me eat chicken legs, let alone, the chicken legs are really fragrant!" The

    hostess: ...the

    day after tomorrow, ten thousand households held Song Qingqing in his arms, and his voice was so intoxicating. "Call A     Lin again, and I'll get you chicken     thighs tomorrow."

    —————-

Someone jokes that Song Qingqing married the ten-

thousand ten-thousand householder Xu Chenglin because of the money. Does Lao Tzu need so much energy to marry her?

    Song Qingqing: Who are you, Lao Tzu?

    Xu Chenglin: Comrade Song Qingqing is my Laozi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 860 5
In the ninja world where people search for peace. A baby girl is born to restore it. But one day she went missing and now the peace is destroyed. (...
12.2K 156 8
Author: Chao Hao Category: Through Rebirth 1. After Chi was reborn early, she realized that she was a brainless female partner who loved the hero in...
49.6K 1.3K 27
Before you read, this is a Twin AU, it's a lot easier to write. And the pronouns are female because that's easier too. Might be some mis-spelled stuf...
1.7M 94.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...