Squeamish Bag In The Seventie...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Jiang Suisui fiancé was snatched away by her cousin and she cou... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 10

6.6K 146 4
By CN_SweetSmile

A bandage was tied to Zhang Juhua's head, which she fell on the way back from a big fight with Mr. Jiang, Liu Aidi and others last night.

She felt angry when she remembered what happened last night, and felt even more pain in the sprained waist and feet.

Last night, she and Jiang Cuicui were walking on the way home. They didn’t know what was going on. She was obviously far away from the smelly ditch, but she was caught in a stone, and she fell off and did not say anything. After several laps, he fell into the stinking ditch in a daze.

He was covered with stinky dung, and he broke his head and shed blood on his face.

Jiang Cuicui also fell, but she was lucky. She fell after she fell. It happened to be on her body and almost crushed her old waist.

At that point, the commune’s health clinic was also closed, and Jiang Cuicui took her to a barefoot doctor's house in the village immediately, which stopped her bleeding.

Because of her injuries, she was unable to come to work today, so she simply cooked at home for men and girls, this is to bring them food.

When Zhang Juhua saw Fang Guizhi's mother and daughter, he was unmoved. He didn't feel that he had occupied the position that Fang Guizhi had taken a long time ago, and there was nothing wrong with throwing their lunch boxes aside.

Jiang Cuicui, who was also walking towards the distance, waved his hand: "Cui Cui, come here quickly, Mom has a good place! You can lie down for a while after dinner!"

The face of a dead pig is not afraid of boiling water, and you can bear my expression.

When Fang Guizhi looked at Zhang Juhua's hob meat, when he was joking with her daughter, the smile on her face disappeared.

She shook her face, but in front of so many people in the village, she and Zhang Juhua were a gangster, and it was not very easy to have an attack. She could only say: "Chrysanthemum, this stone has already been taken by me. I threw away my lunch box and took over the rocks again. Something is not suitable, right?"

Zhang Juhua took out his ears: "This stone is occupied by you? You see if your name is written on the top, or what? You said that you occupied the first thing that you occupied first? I said this stone is I took first, is there any problem?"

Fang Guizhi was so angry that his voice changed: "My lunch box was placed on the rock just now. You threw the lunch box down. Do you still pretend that you don't know?"

If this kind of behavior of'putting things somewhere to occupy a place' is not recognized by everyone, then Fang Guizhi has nothing to say; but their rules here are like this. When people are not free, put things away. In that place, the behavior used to occupy the position is okay. Everyone does this, and it is assumed that whoever puts things in, the position belongs to.

Zhang Juhua said that again, it was an act of a spoiler, deliberately looking for trouble.

"You put the lunch box on the rock? Why didn't I see it? When I first came, your lunch box was not on the rock!" Zhang Juhua's dead pig was not afraid of boiling water.

Someone on the side has already begun to speak for Fang Guizhi. After all, the eyes of the masses are discerning. They still don't know who is taking the first place?

But regardless of what everyone said, Zhang Juhua didn't recognize it, and couldn't help it.

Fang Guizhi wanted to push Zhang Juhua away angrily. She really wanted to grab this stone today.

In fact, eating on a rock or eating in other places is nothing more than being unable to sit in other places and being exposed to the sun. Other things are not a big deal.

But Fang Guizhi just couldn't swallow this breath. Zhang Juhua's mother and daughter didn't have a good thing. Jiang Cuicui snatched her daughter's marriage. Now Zhang Juhua even grabs the place she occupies to eat. What's the matter?

"Zhang Juhua! Who do I say that Jiang Cuicui looks like? It turns out to be like you. You really have a mother and a daughter. A daughter snatches someone else's man. When a mother snatches someone else's position, your family are all robbers, right?" Fang Guizhi gritted his teeth and said.

Zhang Juhua's triangular eyes stared: "Fang Guizhi, don't you fart there! Why do you tell my girl to snatch your girl's man? Your girl looks like a fox and charming son. Which man would dare to want her like this? A red soldier is a soldier. That's for the face, how could you look like a fox like your girl? Of course I want to marry my girl!"

"You put your mother's shit! Your girl is Hu Meizi! If you say that my daughter is Hu Meizi's bullshit, I must tear your mouth today!" Fang Guizhi went crazy, and even the foul language came out.

Jiang Suisui, who was watching the battle, was startled and couldn't help being impressed by her mother.

Society, society, the setting of her mother Fang Guizhi is not the kind of education she received when she was a child, and it is impossible to say "your mother's" and "shit" like a shrew like Zhang Juhua?

It seems that I was under the influence of Comrade Liu Aidi so much that I could even say these cursing things.

Surprised and exclaimed, Jiang Suisui also knew that Fang Guizhi was furious when she was said by Zhang Juhua. She hurriedly helped Fang Guizhi to get along with her breath: "Mom, you said you were too, and you all know who the other party is, why are you still angry with someone like her?"

After she finished speaking, she said to Zhang Juhua again: "Second aunt, didn’t I tell you yesterday? If you talk nonsense, you will get retribution. You see, the knock on your head was done by your family. Was it the retribution that I had suffered because of my bad heart?"

"Fart, you little bastard, don't be there to scare my old lady, what retribution, what's wrong? My old lady is not afraid of you!" Zhang Juhua was suffocated by Jiang Suisui about last night's affairs, but absolutely I don't believe what kind of retribution is not retribution.

What happened to her girl who snatched Jiang Suisui's man? Who made Jiang Suisui useless?

Retribution? come! She wants to see what she can do! Feudal superstition, monsters and monsters!

"Then let's bet, will you get retribution again? For example, a snake suddenly came out and bitten?" Jiang Suisui shrugged, she didn't care whether Zhang Juhua believed it or not, no matter what. Believe it or not, she will let Zhang Juhua believe it sooner or later.

Jiang Suisui's words were wicked. It was Zhang Juhua's courage, but he looked around and didn't find the snake before he snorted coldly: "You bite and bite, what you say is... Ooooooo—there are snakes!!!"

Before Zhang Juhua had finished speaking, there was a tingling pain on her buttocks.

Turning to look over, I saw a two-fingered snake with a length of tens of centimeters. Behind her, the snake’s sharp teeth were not in the flesh, and she was staring at her with those cold eyes. It was very scary. .

Zhang Juhua jumped three feet high in fright, no matter whether it was a rock or not, he ran away quickly.

Jiang Cuicui just came over and quickly held on to Zhang Juhua: "Mom, are you okay?"

"What's okay? The snake bite your mother's ass so much that it hurts to death! Cui Cui, you call your dad and kill this snake!" Zhang Juhua yelled while holding both hands. He clutched the place where the snake had been bitten on his butt, and jumped up and down.

A hole in the trousers was hooked by the snake's teeth, two eyes were exposed, and the flesh of the buttocks was exposed, not to mention shameful.

Jiang Cuicui felt that she had lost face. After all, she was about to marry Lin Hongbing, who was the only soldier in Moon Bay. This was a very glorious thing.

Although she hasn't married Lin Hongbing yet, she has already regarded herself as a member of the military, and she naturally has to be more concerned about her image.

She wanted to drag her mother away quickly, but Zhang Juhua didn't move. The snake looked pretty big, and she could sell it for some money if she caught it!

She was bitten by a snake for no reason. How about not selling the snake for some money?

Besides, the snake bit someone and was about to go away. At this moment, a tall and slender figure came over. Before the snake was about to get into the grass, he stretched out his hand and caught the snake's seven inches.

Then neatly put the snake into the cloth bag he used to hold the lunch box, and tightened the opening, no matter how hard the snake struggled inside, it could not get out.

The person here is Song Shiqing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 159 10
Sad,Fluffy,Snarky,Angsty,Smutty and heated oneshots (bottom Draco) (Top harry)
244K 5.9K 156
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are blinded by love, give everything for the m...
134K 1.7K 56
https://m.shubaow.net/231/231307/ Author: Jing Orange Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-18 Latest: Chapter 56 Weddings. (End of te...
19.5K 241 12
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192681/ Author: Moonrise Dongshan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-16 Latest: Chapter 116 Extra...