Squeamish Bag In The Seventie...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Jiang Suisui fiancé was snatched away by her cousin and she cou... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 8

6.7K 154 4
By CN_SweetSmile

Jiang Suisui took a deep breath: "Why is your forehead so hot? You must have a fever! The body is the capital of the revolution. You can continue to work tomorrow. If your body is broken, it won't work. Go and ask the captain for a vacation. , Go back and rest."

The girl's face was full of worry, and his snowy hands were still covering his forehead. Song Shiqing stepped back uncomfortably, feeling itchy in his throat, and his body was very hot and dry.

He turned his head to the side: "I don't have a fever, I am hot. Keep away from me, and don't say that I'm a rascal and take advantage of you."

The voice was indifferent, hard like a stone.

Jiang Suisui curled his lips, thinking that it was really kind of unrequited, isn't she caring about him?

But carefully, she really misunderstood him about what happened yesterday, and she has to take the opportunity to dispel his hostility towards her.

She pursed her soft lips and was a little aggrieved: "I didn't expect you to hold a grudge. It was a misunderstanding yesterday. I didn't know that you came to save me. Besides, I just went down to the river to catch a fish. You did it. Why are you here to save me..."

Since Jiang Suisui got into the book and became the original owner, she would never admit that she went to jump in the river at that time.

For the sake of a man, or just stick her upside down, go to jump into the river with a man she doesn't look up to? Is it something she Jiang Suisui will do?

Thinking of this, Song Shiqing's heart flashed with regret.

He didn't expect that at that time Jiang Suisui walked to the river in a muddle-headed manner, crying as he walked, and finally jumped down the river cruelly, only to catch a fish.

But if Jiang Suisui didn't go to catch the fish, when she was rescued ashore by him, she really held a big black fish in her arms.

After being rescued by him, he didn't cry, but scolded him as a hooligan. He looked like a tiger and tiger. It really didn't look like a person who went to jump into a river to find death.

Song Shiqing could only be speechless.

Jiang Suisui continued: "Moreover, you did touch my chest. I won't let you touch it. You still touched me tighter! Do you know that you hurt me."

Jiang Suisui's words were not fake. Song Shiqing did hurt her. She saw it when she took a bath. There was a big red mark on her chest, which was pressed by Song Shiqing when she rescued her.

This man is so strong and powerful.

Song Shiqing: "..."

Rao is Song Shiqing, who always has a straight face on weekdays. Hearing these words, the blush that finally dissipated on his face surged again, and his face was flushed with Jiang Suisui's words.

Jiang Suisui didn't realize that there was something wrong with him. He walked to Song Shiqing's side and said sweetly, "But I know that you are also kind. I won't be angry with you. We're going to talk about things now, and you don't want to. Is it mad at me to scold you yesterday, okay?"

The most important thing is to dispel the prejudice of the future bosses against her!

The girl suddenly approached, causing Song Shiqing's sight to be almost nowhere to look, so he could only turn his face to the other side. I don't know what she wiped, with a faint fragrance on her body, drilling straight to the tip of Song Shiqing's nose.

It smells terribly good.

"If you don't speak, I will take it as you agree." Jiang Suisui climbed up the pole, grabbed a handful of fruit candy from his pocket, and put it in his pocket. "Take these candies and eat them. It's delicious. It's a thank you for doing the work for me. Take it, even if you don't eat it, you can give it to the elderly."

In this era, candy is a precious thing, and ordinary people can't eat it a few times a year.

However, Song Shiqing stepped back indifferently, widening the distance between the two, staring at her with eagle-like eyes for a while, and then planned to return the sugar in his pocket: "I don't want it."

Jiang Suisui was itchy with angry teeth. This Song Shiqing was really a thorn to deal with.

But it’s no wonder that the author set him up like this, otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to. Later, he would not be moved by so many women of all kinds, and he would not be moved and focus on his career.

Thinking of this, the qi in Jiang Suisui's heart dissipated a little.

But he didn't take the candy either, but his face sank slightly: "Song Zhiqing, this candy is a witness to the resolution of the misunderstanding between us. If you return the candy, wouldn't it be a representative. What happened yesterday was not a misunderstanding. Are you really trying to take advantage of me?"

Song Shiqing: "..."

Looking back on the candy in his hand, Jiang Suisui said that if he didn't accept the candy, he would really become a hooligan.

He could only accept the candy, but he ignored her and went on to work.

Jiang Suisui's peach blossom eyes showed sly, and his face was full of contentment. Humph, no matter how difficult it is for Song Shiqing to deal with, isn't it that he obediently accepted her candy?

Jiang Suisui hummed a song, and went back to his own piece, lowered his head, picked up the hoe, and continued to plant rape seedlings.

After a while, she found that Song Shiqing’s forehead was full of thin sweat, and she couldn’t help it. She said again, “Educated Song, didn’t you say you are hot? This kind of material is not breathable. You are as loose as I am. A few buttons make it much cooler."

While she was talking, she held the corner of her shirt collar with a hand and slapped it.

The long-sleeved shirt she was wearing was not breathable enough, and it wrapped her tightly from top to bottom, and it was terribly hot. After loosening the two buttons in this way, it feels more comfortable to breathe.

As soon as Song Shiqing raised his head, he hit the spring light, his face sank, and he lowered his head to continue planting rape seedlings.

Seeing Song Shiqing's awkwardness, Jiang Suisui curled his lips and ignored him, probably still mad at her kicking him yesterday.

After a while, Song Shiqing couldn't hold back and broke the deadlock. Because even if he didn't intentionally look at Jiang Suisui, when he was working, he suddenly raised his head, and he could see the snowy white on the chest of Jiang Suisui opposite. He couldn't keep his head up, right?

He coughed slightly: "Comrade Jiang, your behavior of unbuttoning your shirt is very bad. Please re-button it."

Jiang Suisui, who was planting seedlings, motioned: "Huh?"

She almost thought that she had heard it wrong, and reconfirmed: "Song Zhiqing, what did you just say? What kind of behavior is wrong with me?"

"Please re-fasten the buttons." Song Shiqing said with a straight face, and the old cadres were generally serious and serious.

However, after Jiang Suisui heard it clearly, he became even more bewildered, and asked blankly: "Why? Work is so hot, didn't everyone unbutton two buttons? If you don't unbutton, you can't be like you. Hot red-faced?"

Jiang Suisui believed that Song Shiqing's complexion was red because of the heat, and she found that the person who hotly unbuttoned the top two buttons was not her alone. Even Jiang Cuicui, who had come to deliver the seedlings before, was relieved. It was opened, she thought it was OK.

Besides, although the current atmosphere is not open to future generations, it is not even allowed to untie two buttons, right? She remembered that she had seen people wearing short sleeves in photos from the 1970s...

This, this is not ancient times!

Song Shiqing was startled, did everyone unbutton the two buttons?

Then I remembered, it seemed to be the case. The work was too hot. It is not a big deal to loosen a few buttons. In the summer, there are still people wearing short-sleeved shorts.

But why, he doesn't think there is anything in others wearing it like this, it's Jiang Suisui's turn, he is so abnormal? The body's reaction is also exceptionally strange.

"Song Zhiqing, you have been reluctant to unbutton your shirt. Isn't it because you are embarrassed?" Jiang Suisui felt that she had become a hot spot. He really didn't expect to do things vigorously and vigorously. Song Shiqing will do something like that in the future. , Turned out to be an old-fashioned conservative thinking.

"Song Zhiqing, this is what's wrong with you, we are all Xin-Hua-Guo, why are you a big man still so twitchy? Hurry up, don't be embarrassed, you quickly loosen your shirt. Let's open it, it's cool." Jiang Suisui found it interesting, and even wanted to tease him.

He reached out and gave him a demonstration.

Song Shiqing choked in his throat, retracted his gaze, and went on to work again.

While working, he wondered why others loose the buttons. He wouldn't even pay much attention to them. Jiang Sui Sui loose buttons, he is so uncomfortable?

He is so abnormal.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 481 14
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 嫁给病弱前元帅 Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/72/72986/
74.1K 1.6K 66
Not mine For offline reading purposes only Original title: 绑定CP系统在恋综爆红了 Author: 赵史觉 [Hilarious sand sculptures, the last 9 painful countdowns~] Gu S...
120K 1.3K 113
https://m.shubaow.net/16/16928/ Author: Shixingcao Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-01-25 Latest: Chapter 113 Ji Ling x Shen Mo rebi...
303K 4.6K 98
Author: Lin Mianmian Category: Through Rebirth Ruan Su is the true daughter who was taken wrong, and when he returned to his biological parents, he w...