Squeamish Bag In The Seventie...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Jiang Suisui fiancé was snatched away by her cousin and she cou... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 6

6.9K 170 5
By CN_SweetSmile

Jiang Cuicui brought two dustpans of rape seedlings over, and felt a little unhappy to see Jiang Suisui sitting and eating peach crisps without work.

The thought of her uncle's house being in good condition and the things she can't eat makes Jiang Suisui feel tired of eating, making him even more angry.

She said irritably, "Sister Suisui, you just work like this? Auntie and uncle are also true. How can you raise a girl who is so hardworking and lazy, I feel ashamed for them."

Jiang Suisui had peach crisps in his mouth, so he didn't rush to reply, he only slowly swallowed the peach crisps in his mouth, and drank his saliva before planning to care for her.

But Song Shiqing had already spoken in advance: "She has worked, and she has cultivated this half."

He pointed to the four-tenths allocated to Jiang Suisui by the captain.

Jiang Suisui was not moved by what Jiang Cuicui said, but Song Shiqing's words really surprised Jiang Suisui. No one knows who cultivated the land better than she and Song Shiqing...

She was touched in her heart. She really deserved to be the man she had liked, just righteousness.

She snorted at Jiang Cuicui, and raised her chin triumphantly: "Have you heard? I cultivated these lands! Did you open your eyes? Open your mouth and say I didn't work? Besides, I'm so lazy, why do you do it for me? My parents feel ashamed? How old are you, did they agree to make you feel ashamed for them? Besides, you are so ugly that you can't give birth to a beautiful daughter like me!"

Jiang Suisui said solemnly.

But I heard a sneer behind me, no need to guess, I knew it was from Song Shiqing.

Jiang Suisui didn't know why Song Shiqing was laughing. She felt that she was telling the truth, and Jiang Cuicui would not have such a beautiful daughter when she grew up like this!

Jiang Cuicui was most taboo when others said that she did not grow well. At this time, after hearing Jiang Suisui's words, she shivered angrily and put the rape seedlings on the ground. She glared at Jiang Suisui.

Deliberately sprinkling salt on Jiang Suisui's wound: "What's the use of looking good? Can you eat or drink? Or is it like you, with such a charming face, so that you can seduce men? Sister Sui Sui, It's no wonder that Brother Hongbing doesn't want you. Just like you, it's not a safe one at first sight. Which man would dare to marry you."

Jiang Suisui couldn't help laughing when he heard this.

The tender hands covered the red lips, and the peach eyes raised slightly: "You made a mistake. In fact, it doesn't matter if you seduce a man or not. It really has nothing to do with your appearance. Just like you, look at your appearance. Isn’t it ugly enough? But your way of seduce men is quite powerful."

"This time you have determined the day when Lin Hongbing will come back, so you can go to the city to buy soybean seeds? Along the way, I went to the train station and waited. After seeing Lin Hongbing, I pretended to be uncomfortable and uncomfortable. Well, the acting skills are pretty good. Lin Hongbing, who hasn’t seen a woman in the army for several years, fell in love with you all of a sudden. He retired with me when he came back. Are you going to marry you? Don’t be so humble. When it comes to seducing men, I may not be your opponent yet.”

When Jiang Suisui spoke, his voice was soft, and he couldn't hear the slightest anger or sadness.

Song Shiqing, who heard these words behind him, also showed a look of surprise on his face. He didn't expect that Jiang Suisui knew everything.

In fact, on the day Jiang Cuicui entered the city, he also went to the city to buy his grandmother a cough medicine. I happened to see Jiang Cuicui and Lin Hongbing on the road. The closeness between the two of them did not seem to be the relationship between the future brother-in-law and the sister-in-law, but more like they were engaging in objects.

Especially, Jiang Cuicui also kissed Lin Hongbing.

After returning, the Lin family went to Mr. Jiang and retired.

In fact, Song Shiqing appeared by the river yesterday, not passing by accidentally.

As the person who witnessed Jiang Cuicui and Lin Hongbing breaking Jiang Suisui's shoes on their backs, although he would not do anything to inform them and cause trouble to the upper body, he paid special attention to her when he saw Jiang Suisui's death because of being divorced. Whereabouts.

When she went to the river, he followed behind.

Fortunately, he followed, otherwise Jiang Suisui would not be able to stand here at this time.

Seeing the girl with no sorrow and joy on her face before her eyes, Song Shiqing felt weird in her heart. She looked delicate, but she didn't expect her heart to be quite strong.

At the same time, I don't know what's going on, and I feel a little distressed in my heart that I don't know what's going on.

Jiang Cuicui turned pale after hearing Jiang Suisui's words. On the day she went to pick up Brother Hongbing from the city, she remembered that Jiang Suisui hadn't entered the city? How did Jiang Suisui know these things?

But she quickly realized that whether she really saw Jiang Suisui or used it to deceive her by guessing, she couldn't admit it.

Not only did he not admit it, but he had to bring the fire to Jiang Suisui.

Jiang Cuicui said: "Sister Suisui, I know that Brother Hongbing retired from your marriage and wants to marry me. This makes you very sad. But no matter how sad you are, you can't pour dirty water on me. Me and Hong The soldiers are innocent, why is it like you said? The day I went to buy seeds in the city, I did meet the Red Soldier halfway through!"

"On the contrary, you, Sister Suisui, are unclear with Zhiqing Tan. Who knows what you have done..."

Before the words were finished, Jiang Suisui took the words over.

Her eyes were full of sarcasm, her red lips lightened, and she asked, "Why don't you know what I did with him? Didn't you plan all of this?"

Jiang Cuicui shook her heart, thinking that she had really seen a ghost. Why did Jiang Suisui know what she was doing so clearly?

Indeed, as Jiang Suisui said, Tan Tianwei pursued Jiang Suisui according to her instructions. If you want to grab Brother Hongbing, you have to ruin Jiang Suisui's reputation first.

After thinking about it, she cast her idea on Tan Tianwei.

Tan Tianwei’s family is poor, and he earns that little work point every month. He still has to spare half of it to send to his mother and several younger siblings in the distant home. The life is very tight. So she found Tan Tianwei and offered him a condition to pursue Jiang Suisui. As a reward, she asked her dad to give him twice the work points every day, and she also recommended him in this year's enrollment of workers, peasants and soldiers.

Among the educated youths in Moon Bay, few are outstanding. If Tan Tianwei can get the support of Jiang Cuicui's family, coupled with the pretentious hard work during this period, he might really stand out.

Tan Tianwei agreed without hesitation.

However, Jiang Cuicui did not expect that Jiang Suisui had a class stance, and under Tan Tianwei's fierce attack, he did not agree to follow Tan Tianwei.

But it doesn't matter, even if there is no such thing, she only needs to spread some news, and some comments from the villagers are enough to ruin Jiang Suisui's reputation.

At that time, even if Jiang Suisui wanted to defend, where would he start to defend? After all, she really had contact with Tan Tianwei at the time. Even if the folks asked Tan Tianwei, he only said ambiguous words and never admitted that he had anything to do with Jiang Suisui.

But the more so, the more deliberate.

Things were as she planned. After so long, she wrote to Lin Hongbing. Coupled with the kiss that day, Lin Hongbing fell in love with her completely.

After coming back, he didn't even go to Jiang Suisui to ask what was going on, so he retired and went to their house to propose a marriage the next day.

But she couldn't think of anything, how did Jiang Suisui know? Could it be that Tan Tianwei was really moved by Jiang Suisui and told Jiang Suisui of her plan?

No, she has to ask Tan Tianwei.

"Sister Suisui, how do I know your bad things, don't pour dirty water on me!" After saying this, Jiang Cuicui didn't dare to stay anymore, and hurried away.

Jiang Suisui snorted, eyes full of contempt.

If you don't know, you can't do it yourself. The things Jiang Cuicui did, although there is not much ink in the book, they are very clear. How could Jiang Suisui not know?

She looked at Jiang Cuicui's back quickly leaving, and raised her voice: "Be careful, what do you do when you walk so fast? There is no tiger chasing behind. The ground in front has just been poured dung, so be careful not to fall!" "

As soon as he finished speaking, from a distance, Jiang Suisui saw Jiang Cuicui, who had been walking on the field ridge, licked his feet, and then the whole person rolled from the field ridge to the ground with dung...

Still face the ground first!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.6K 66
Not mine For offline reading purposes only Original title: 绑定CP系统在恋综爆红了 Author: 赵史觉 [Hilarious sand sculptures, the last 9 painful countdowns~] Gu S...
461K 25.9K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
925K 22.5K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
37K 481 14
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 嫁给病弱前元帅 Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/72/72986/