Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

3.

8K 222 220
By LoveMiaxo

50+ votes and comments or no chapter 4.
Naala's POV

I walked through my office, bare footed. The thought of wearing heels was a straight no for me today.

I paced the floor, going over my case notes for my next client. She was an absolute bitch and I didn't want to mess anything up.

"Mrs Brewster?" My new assistant Brandy said knocking on the door.

"Brandy," I groaned tossing my hair to the side. "How many times do I have to tell you? Call me Naala I don't want to hear that mans name everyday," I muttered the last part. I'm already tied to his ass for the rest of my life, at least let me have my name.

"I'm sorry, Naala," Brandy blushed out of embarrassment. It was her first week on the job so I know she wanted to make a good impression.

"Better, how can I help?" I smiled leaning against my desk.

"You have someone here to see you," Brandy announced. Now who the hell wants to see me now?

"A client?" I questioned setting my notes down on the desk next to me.

"I don't think so," Brandy trailed off.

"Just let them in," I waved her off. It could only be a handful of people.

I sat down, stretching my legs out and breathing out. My whole body was sore from the weekend because Amir obviously wanted me to die. He woke me up every morning with dick, by the time it got to the last day, I was waking up before him just to avoid him.

"My little Michelle Obama," A voice joked making me lift my head. A wide smile spread across my face when i realised who it was.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" I smiled. "And you brought me food," I cheered standing up to greet him. See this is how you date more than one man. Kree was at a strong second, with Amir just knocking him out a bit.

"Hey," I said hugging him. Kree bent his neck and pecked my lips repeatedly before sucking on my lower lip.

Boy I will bend you over this desk, don't play with me.

"I can't stay mad at you," He said handing me the food. I did a little dance at the smell of the Caribbean food that wafted up my nose. I just knew there was some oxtails in there.

I didn't waste no time, I took a seat and immediately opened my food and started digging in, not paying Kree much attention.

"You want me to go while you love on the food or what?" Kree asked with an attitude. I guess he called himself being angry at all the attention I was giving the food.

"I'm sorry," I giggled setting the fork down. "Did you just come to see me?"

"I can't check on my girl?" Kree said eyeing me. Woah there sir, there is about 3 niggas in line, please wait your turn.

"Not your girl," I whispered. "But that's cute," I added picking up the water he brought for me.

"I'm sorry is lunch only reserved for your wack ass husband?" He said clenching his jaw.

"We we're doing so good," I said rolling my eyes. "Why do you always feel the need to bring him up, he's not worried about you," I said honestly.

"Because Ion like how y'all be on IG all booed up," Kree said standing up.

"But I date both of y'all!" I said loudly. "You knew about my husband when we started messing around Kree and you decided to still fuck with me," I don't know why he's angry now.

I hissed as I stood up from my desk, Kree stared at me the entire time.

"You're still fucking him?" He questioned. I sighed loudly, if I say it one more time.

"I date both of y'all damn!" I said raising my hands up. "If you don't like it, move along. There's plenty niggas waiting on the sidelines."

Kree laughed and grabbed my hand, "Aight I'm sorry,"

"Yeah you are," I said taking my hand back. "Ruined my lunch with your questions." I sucked my teeth closing the food up.

"You wouldn't of had any lunch if I ain't buy it," He said sitting down on the couch I had in the corner of the room.

"Boy all I have to say is a word and I'd have at least ten different meals up here," I said mugging him. The way he acting is bringing him down to number 4.

"Gotta get my roster back up," I said to myself as I walked back over to my desk.

"Let me take you out tonight," Kree smirked.

"Nope I'm busy," I said turning my screen back on. I started to scan through my emails, checking for the important ones.

"Doing what?" He asked pulling out his phone.

"Doing me," I replied. I watched him type on his phone with a smirk on his face.

Why do I always attract the cheaters?

"Nah for real what are you doing?" Kree said licking his lips.

"It's my baby daddy's album release party. If I don't go, Shaderoom will hang me," I huffed checking my watch.

Suddenly I got the best idea, "Come with me," I said sauntering over to where he sat. "My mom has the kids for the night so it can be like a date,"

He tilted his head to the side and pulled me down onto his lap. "You want me to come with you? To your husband's album party?"

"Why do you always have to add the husband bit?" I mugged. "My baby daddy," I corrected him.

"I'll come," Kree shrugged, "You better not be on any bullshit," He said looking at me.

"Me? Never," I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'll pick you up at 8," He smirked leaning forward. I nodded and pecked his lips. "Don't wear no panties either,"

"When do I ever?" I said lowly kissing him again. See the thing with Kree is that the sex was amazing but he was too insecure. Like you know I fuck with other people but you're always asking about them.

Ion like dat.

"I gotta go make some money," He said tapping my ass.

"Ooo go make us some money bae," I said standing up. He smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'll see you later," I nodded and rubbed his face. Such a sexy man, it's a shame this was coming to an end soon.

We pulled apart and he left, closing the door behind him. I exhaled and went back over to my desk, getting back to work.

~~

"Kairo I'm gonna put a foot up your ass," Brianna screamed making me move the phone from my ear. Kairo was Priest and Brianna's second son, he was roughly the same age as Malia.

"Damn Bri," I cursed. "He is not that bad, he's better than Saint,"

"Saint's a devil, why did y'all even name him that?" Brianna laughed into the phone.

"He takes after his daddy, both of them are evil," I responded holding my hand out. I was currently at the nail salon getting myself ready for my little date tonight. 2/3 of my niggas would be in attendance so I have to look cute.

"Talking of his daddy, why did he call Priest crying bout you?" Brianna asked making me laugh.

"I posted Kree on my story last night, you know Amir's dramatic," I replied.

"Mmm, Naala you need to stop pimping these niggas out, you gon' get caught up soon," Brianna preached.

"So you saying I can't date more than one nigga?" I said gaining a stare from the nail tech that was beside mine.

"Lady concentrate on your customer," I snapped when I saw her all up in my conversation.

Even Lisa, my nail tech giggled. "She's very nosy," She added.

I nodded and went back to my phone call. I missed what Bri said in the beginning but caught the last part.

"Naala you're literally married. You ain't dating both of them, you're cheating," Bri responded.

"You're no fun," I giggled. "We have an open marriage,"

"Uhn uhn that's some white people shit," Bri said into the phone. "Y'all are the craziest couple I've ever met. Either get a divorce or only see each other,"

"I don't want a divorce," I pouted. "I'm never letting Amir go so he can fuck as many hoes he wants, but he knows where home is,"

"Lord," Brianna sighed. "Nothing I say is gonna change that right?"

"Right," I nodded. "We know what we've got going on,"

"Alright LaLa, will I see you tonight?"

"Yeah. I'm bringing number 2," I said switching hands for the woman to focus on.

"Naala do not do that," Bri said quickly. "Why you wanna ruin his day?" She asked referring to Amir.

"How? I'm sure he's gonna bring his trick of the week," I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"I can't with y'all," Bri laughed. "I'm definitely not missing this," She finished off with.

"Nothings gonna happen, I'm gonna get drunk and have a good night," I smiled, it wasn't often that I got a kid free night and I was gagging for it.

"Oh lord here we go," Brianna groaned causing me to laugh,

I wrapped on the phone with Bri and focused on my nails. I wasn't even paying attention to who was around me until I heard someone clear their throat.

Looking to the side, I saw a girl staring in my direction. I looked to the side to see who she was looking at but there was no one else beside me.

"Hi," I said with a confused face. The girl rolled her eyes and came closer.

Okay, rudeness.

"Are you Naala?" She asked. I blinked at her with no expression. "Do you fuck with my baby daddy?" She asked out of nowhere,

"Girl I don't know who you are," I laughed. "Let's start there,"

"It doesn't matter who I am," The girl replied rudely. I tucked my lips in and nodded. The old Naala would reached over and pulled out the cheap ass hair she had in her head. But Naala, the mother of 4 is going to be polite.

"Well it would help if I knew who you were," I said glancing at her then back at my nails.

"Bitch do you fuck with June or not?" The girl said getting loud.

"June?" I giggled. "Girl please go and get your nails done and get out of my face."

June wouldn't even know what I smelled like, he was one of those niggas that stayed in my dms. He may have cash apped me a few times but that was about it.

"I know you've been messing with him, I see your name in his phone," The girl who was yet to tell me her name carried on.

"Then take that up with him," I shrugged. "I wish a broke bitch could check me over her broke ass baby daddy," I said to myself as I looked at her fake birkin in her lap.

"Bitch he's not broke!" She shouted making a scene. I dismissed her because I actually liked this nail salon and I wasn't about to be banned because I whooped her ass in here.

"Excuse me," Paul my bodyguard stepped up, pulling her way from me. He was on my payroll, not Amir's luckily. "Naala what would you like me to do?" He asked me directly.

"Let her shout but she better not touch me," I said looking at the girl going crazy on the other side of the salon.

"I'm sorry Lisa, you can just finish up," I said to the nail tech. She nodded and put the top coat on my nails.

I reached into my purse and pulled out an $100 bill, sliding it over to her.

"Only $65," Lisa spoke trying to get me change.

"Keep it," I smiled at her. A message popped up from Maniya to call her, the kids of mine are gonna drive me crazy.

The crazy girl was still shouting from across the room and I caught her last sentence,

"That's why your husband left you!" She screamed making everyone look at me.

"Paul get her out of here before I get up from this seat." I said to him, my anger slowly rising.

Paul nodded his head and hustled her out of the shop. I curled my lip up at the fact she thought she could come in there and check me over a nigga I didn't even associate with.

"Bitches be so crazy," I mumbled grabbing my purse and flinging it over my shoulder. When I got out of the shop, Paul was waiting in front of my Range to open the door for me.

"Thank you," I said slipping into the back seat. He closed the door and went over to the driver side. "Take me to Brooklyn,"

"Ah Mr Brewster has summoned you?" Paul asked with a smirk.

I sucked my teeth and sat back, "He's obsessed with me," I said looking out of the window.

"I think the obsession is mutual," Paul replied thinking I couldn't hear him.

"I am dating other people," I said to him. Me and Paul had a good relationship, after all he drove me around the majority of the time.

"Who are you trying to convince me or you?" Paul spoke. "Tell me if I am stepping out of line but you don't want to date other people Naala. You want to be with your husband,"

I stayed silent and listened to him speak. "For as long as I've known you, you've been going around with different guys trying to find him in other people,"

"Don't make it sound like I'm a hoe," I mumbled,

"Not at all Naala," Paul said in an apologetic tone, "I've over stepped,"

"You didn't," I said. "I get where you're coming from but I'm dating other people," I said ending the conversation there.

I wanted to be married to be Amir but I also couldn't afford to get my heart broken again, I was protecting myself from the pain.

I stayed in silence until Paul pulled up at Amir's house. "Wait here, I won't be long," I said softly.

Maniya messaged me and said she needed my help with something. I was still against her living with her dad but she was an adult now, I couldn't control her life.

I knocked on the door and fixed my pantsuit. I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes when Mama Sonia pulled the door open.

"Naala," She said blankly, I peered over her shoulder and saw Trinity wiping her eyes.

"Sonia," I replied in the same tone. "Where's my daughter?"

"I'm here," Maniya said running down the steps. Sonia watched us hug and then cleared her throat.

"I'm sure you've met Trinity, my son's girlfriend," She emphasised the word. I know this ex-crackhead isn't trynna come for me.

"We've met," I nodded, "Maniya what did you need?" I said turning my attention to Maniya.

"Come," Maniya said taking my hand and leading me up the stairs. When we got into her room, I smacked her arm.

"Why didn't you tell me that witch was here?" I exclaimed. It was no secret that Sonia and I didn't get on at all.

"She turned up out of nowhere," Maniya shrugged. "Ion know why you don't like Grandma she's really nice,"

"She be sprinkling your cookies with crack?" I asked squinting my eyes.

"Mama," Maniya laughed loudly. "She's clean now,"

"I bet she is," I said sitting on the chair at her desk. "What did you need me for? I've got a date tonight,"

"I need your help convincing daddy to get me an apartment," Maniya smiled. I shook my head straight away,

"Nope, I don't want no parts of that," I answered. She was not about to pull me into their problems.

"But mommy, I'm 21 - I need my own space," Maniya whined.

I opened my mouth to answer but snapped it shut when a wave a nausea washed over me. I shot up and went straight into her bathroom, emptying my whole stomach in the toilet.

"What the hell?" I muttered as more vomit kept coming up.

"Are you okay mommy?" Maniya said coming into the bathroom.

"Yeah," I groaned. It had to be the food from Kree, because that's all I'd had.

"Mama are you pregnant? I heard you and daddy talking the other day,"

"No I'm not pregnant," I said getting up. I flushed the toilet and went to the sink, grabbing a spare toothbrush.

I hate when people assumed vomiting meant pregnancy, I can't have a stomach bug?

I brushed my teeth while Maniya stared at me.

"What?" I said wiping my mouth with a towel. She shook her head and leaned on the counter.

"You've gained weight aswell, ain't y'all tired of having babies?" She spoke crossing her arms.

"I'm not old," I said to her. "And I'm not pregnant so stop worrying yourself," I said in a questionable tone, I wasn't pregnant - at least I didn't think I was.

~~

Dave's POV

"Congratulations man," Breezy said dapping me up. The party was in full affect and everyone seemed to be enjoying the music.

"Thank you," I smirked fixing my chains.

"Let me buy you a bottle of something," He said nodding his head over to the full bar.

"Nah," I shook my head. "Ion drink anymore," I said proudly.

"Dave motherfucking East doesn't drink anymore?" He shouted. I laughed and nodded my head scanning the crowd.

"4 years sober," I gloated. It wasn't easy putting down the bottle, but it was worth it.

"I'm proud of you bro, that's major," He said slapping my back.

My eyes caught a familiar figure, walking in with a man and I clenched my jaw.

"This bitch got me so fucked up on God," I mumbled staring at her. I wrapped it up with Breezy before walking over there.

Naala smiled bright when I stood in front of her. The wack ass nigga that had is arm around her waist was mugging me.

"Heyyy baby daddy, this looks so good," Naala said hugging my waist. Her boyfriend cut his eyes at her then at me.

"You like it?" I asked, I decided to mess with this punk ass nigga. He was gonna learn tonight.

"I love it," Naala gushed rubbing my chest. "I'm really proud of you," She spoke looking up at me.

"All for you," I said eyeing her outfit. It was like she was aging backwards cuz she looked amazing.

"You took your braids down?" I asked taking a stray hair from her face. "I like it," I licked my lips.

"I knew you would," She grinned looking at me with hooded eyes.

Her wack ass boyfriend sucked his teeth and walked off drawing her eyes from me.

"Yeah he's cut," She mumbled but I heard her loud and clear.

"That's Kree?" I questioned putting my hand on her waist. There was something about her that was different, she was glowing.

"You know it's him," Naala replied looking up at me. "Take me to the bar," She said taking my hand.

I led her to the bar and she ordered three shots of Patron.

"Easy," I winced as she knocked them back. With a smile she set the last shot cup down.

"I have no kids for the rest of the week, mama is on vacation," She giggled playing with my chain. "You look so good," She whispered.

"I know I do," I said moving her hands off me. "But you came up here with another nigga Naala, when you know there's cameras everywhere,"

Naala nodded and looked around for him, "He seems to be getting on fine," She said scoffing.

He was in the corner, talking to one of the bottle girls. They seemed to be flirting heavy.

"What is this?" I said pointing between us. "What are we doing because I already cut Trin off," I said pulling her chair closer.

"I'm not ready, and you know that. Stop rushing me," Naala sighed. "Can I get another drink? Oh and one for my friend," She asked the bartender. Her eyes lit up when she set eyes on Brianna.

"Patchy! Congratulations," Bri shouted wrapping her arms around me. "I would have brought you a gift but your cousin didn't let me hold some money,"

"You still terrorising him huh?" I laughed standing up.

"Yeah, he's at the food table, eating his dinner because he knows it won't be coming from me," Brianna pointed to where the buffet was laid out.

Sure enough, Priest was piling his plate high with finger foods. I shook my head and pulled up my jeans,

"Take it easy with the drinks," I warned Naala kissing the side of her head. She bit her lip and pulled my head towards her by my chin before kissing me passionately.

"That's to say well done," She smiled wiping the gloss of my lips.

"Bri get your friend," I laughed. She was a light weight so I knew she'd be drunk in a minute.

"Uhn uhn, she's a big girl," Brianna said taking her own shot. Before I walked off, Naala pulled my arm back.

"I am really proud of you Amir. You make me proud," She said lowly. "I don't tell you often but I appreciate how hard you work for our family, you've become a real man."

I nodded, knowing that it was probably the alcohol talking.

"No I'm serious," Naala said softly. I stepped into the space between her legs and held her waist. "I love you," She said making eye contact with me.

"I love you too, I do it all for you," I said honestly. She got this look in her eye before she pulled me closer. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I think I'm pregnant," She whispered in my ear. I pulled away and shot her a glare.

"And you're drinking?" I scoffed. "She's cut off for the rest of the night," I said to the bartender. "Bri don't give her no more drinks,"

"Sir yes sir!" Brianna said doing an army salute. This girl here.

"Can we talk?" Naala muttered holding my hand. I drew my hand back and shook my head.

"Nah, you just said you're pregnant and you're here drinking alcohol like it's fucking water," I whisper yelled.

"Don't yell at me," Naala pouted standing up. I was now towering over her small frame. "I said maybe," She mumbled.

"When this is done, we're getting a test and you're taking it right in front of me," I said walking off.

Omniscient

"So Dave how does it feel to release your album after all these years?" The interviewer asked Dave. They were still at the party but now it was time for press interviews.

"It's crazy. I've been working on it for years but I was finally ready to share it," Dave said into the mic. The interviewer nodded.

"There's a song on it that's very emotional, not like anything you've ever done. What was the emotion behind this?" The girl asked putting the microphone closer to him.

"I actually wrote that song 6 years ago. I had just found out I lost my son, and I needed somewhere to channel the pain into." Dave spoke holding onto his drink. It was only a soda but he felt he needed it.

"I'm sorry for your loss, that must have been a hard time for you. How did your wife take it?" The interviewer probed. She knew this was out of the line of questioning but now the whole world was watching so he had to answer.

Dave sighed and looked around the room, his eyes settling on Naala. She was grinning at him and holding up her two thumbs, encouraging him to continue.

"My wife is a very strong woman, stronger than most. I know till this day it still gets to her but she puts on a smile and gets through the day for our kids," Dave spoke truthfully. He was glad that Naala couldn't hear this interview but she will hear it tomorrow.

"That's amazing," The girl smiled. "Well you know we like to keep up with IG and recently we've been seeing you go back and forth with your wife under a few photos."

Dave knew exactly what she was talking about. He chuckled and sipped his soda.

"Naala is a specific person, she likes to joke a lot. We just be playing," Dave waved it off as if it was nothing.

The rest of the interview went on without a hitch. When he was done, Dave walked back over to where Naala was sat with Brianna and a few other people.

Kree had left hours ago with an unknown woman, or so they thought.

"Can I steal my wife?" He put emphasis on the word wife. Naala blushed at the gesture before taking his hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked him as he led her out of the building. He was being secretive so Naala thought he had a big surprise for her.

"To CVS," Dave said bluntly. Naala rolled her eyes and stopped walking. The cameras that surrounded them, flashed relentlessly.

"Don't you dare make a scene," Dave said through a smile, these cameras could sense a tense conversation from a mile away.

"I'm not pregnant," Naala gritted out with a smile also. From the outside looking in, it looked like the married couple were simply having a conversation.

"So why did you say you thought you were?" Dave asked tilting his head, his smirk not faltering.

"Can we not do this here?" Naala said lifting her hand up to caress his face. "Take me back to your place,"

Dave could see the sex in her eyes, he could practically see her bent over and on all fours.

"CVS first," Dave said just as the valet brought his car back round. He was riding in his Audi Q8 today,

"After you," He said opening the door for her to slide in. Naala didn't want to leave yet, leaving would mean facing reality.

Dave sped all the way to the closest CVS, when they arrived Naala didn't take off her seatbelt.

"Get out of the car Naala," Dave said looking over at her.

"I don't want to," Naala whined. Dave sucked his teeth and got out, opening her door and taking of her seatbelt.

They walked hand in hand into the store, straight to where they needed to go. Naala picked up 3 twin pack pregnancy tests and a couple plan b boxes.

They got to the cashier desk and Naala spotted some Cheetos.

"I know you want em," Dave said grabbing the Cheetos for her.

"Thank you," Naala said quietly clinging to his arm.

The cashier rung them up slowly, trying to think of where she recognised them from.

"Can you hurry up?" Naala huffed. She needed to pee and if she went before they did the test she wouldn't be able to pee again.

"Stop it," Dave said nudging her. He leaned down and kissed her cheek, putting her at ease.

~~

Naala stared blankly at the pregnancy tests in front of her. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes as she leaned against the counter.

"It's gonna be okay baby," Dave said rubbing her shoulders. "We're gonna be okay,"

Every single test was negative. All 6 of them. A part of Naala wanted them to be positive, she was ready to expand their family but seeing those tests upset her.

"I really thought I was," Naala said looking at the tests. Dave held onto her and kissed the top of her head.

"We can keep trying," He said encouragingly. He too was disappointed. A baby would have been nice, especially now they were in a better place.

"No," Naala shook her head. "Maybe this is a sign, maybe I should leave you alone," The usual doubts started to fill her head, she was being punished for being with him.

"Don't start," Dave said turning her around so she could face him. "Maybe we weren't ready, we aren't even back together properly," Dave tried to reason with her.

Naala nodded, "You're right," She sighed. They stayed in each other's arms enjoying the silence.

"Can you take me home?" Naala croaked out, "I want to be at home,"

"Ion want you to be on your own," Dave said rubbing her back. "We need to figure out what we're doing Naala, it's confusing the kids."

"I want to be with you," Naala admitted. "But I can't handle anymore pain so for now we can't be together."

"Whatever," Dave said dismissively. He was tired of the same old excuse.

"Tell me why I should be faithful to you if you can't be faithful to me?" Naala questioned.

"Ion want to get into it with you tonight, we've had a good night," Dave said releasing her from his hold. "It's too late for me to take you home so get in the bed," Dave instructed her.

Naala tutted and walked out of the bathroom. She started to strip out of her clothes and walked into his closet, pulling out a t shirt to sleep in.

"Where's Trinity?" Naala asked taking off her jewellery.

"We broke up," Dave stated taking off his clothes. He stayed in his boxers and got in the bed.

"When? Because she was here earlier," Naala asked getting in beside him.

"This morning. She's too clingy," Dave complained laying back. Naala nodded and laid her head on his chest, throwing one leg over his.

There was a knock on the door making Dave lift his head up.

Maniya peeked her head in and saw her dad laying down with a woman on his chest. She couldn't make out who it was because their hair was covering their face.

"Daddy can we talk?" Maniya asked stepping into the room.

Naala lifted her head up and looked at the door, "Are you okay baby?"

Maniya's eyes widened at her mom, in bed with her dad. To her knowledge, they hated each other's guts the majority of the time.

"Y-yeah, I wanted to ask about the apartment," Maniya stuttered. Naala sat up and tapped Dave.

"Amir what are you gonna do about her apartment?" Naala asked him. Dave laid back down and closed his eyes.

"Has she earned an apartment?" He asked lowly. Naala put a hand on his chest.

"Come on, she needs her own space. She shouldn't be staying with us anymore," Naala said helping Maniya's case.

"I've got a penthouse downtown, fully furnished but you've got to cover the bills," Dave said opening his eyes. Maniya almost wanted to shout in glee.

"That's fine, thank you!" Maniya exclaimed. "Thank you mommy,"

"Why you thanking her? What did she do?" Dave said pulling Naala closer to him. Naala laughed and moved his hand from her butt.

"You're welcome Angel, go to sleep I'll see you in the morning." Naala said softly getting comfortable on Dave.

Maniya said Goodnight and left her parents on their own.

Dave was slowly falling asleep until Naala spoke up,

"I loved the album by the way," She said quietly, tracing his tattoos.

"I'm glad you did." Dave answered. Naala moved around on the bed before speaking again.

"You're still in first place," She said whilst closing her eyes.

Dave didn't reply, he allowed sleep to take over him. This is what they both missed. Falling asleep in each other's arms. Wrapped in love and happiness. The only problem was that it never lasted for these two.

The perfect storm was already brewing.

Y'all need to start commenting more or I'm gonna stop writing chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love lies By

Teen Fiction

19.6K 286 19
js read..๐Ÿ’•
185K 4.6K 69
Must Read
151K 5.4K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...