My Girl: A Miraculous Story

נכתב על ידי milkandsoap

This story is gonna be about how Marinette and Adrein fall for eachother in every way possible, not only thei... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 59

2.2K 25 38
נכתב על ידי milkandsoap

Adrien's POV:

Being in Marinette's room alone was fun at first. I left a few secret sketches in her note pad for her to find later and tried on one of her skirts that was on her dresser. I even made her bed because I got so bored.

I was on her couch on my phone when I heard the knock on my door so I assumed it was one of her parents but sprung up as soon as I saw her.

Her hair is tied back in a low messy bun and her lips are slightly tinted. Almost like she's wearing lipstick which she wasn't before.

Before I can say too much, her lips are on mine.

I thought we were gonna talk about everything that happened today, but this is so much more fun.

She kind of caught me off guard, but I found my rhythm and quickly found myself on top of her on her bed.

All of our clothes are on, but we are so close together. Her body is pushing up against mine as my body grinds down on hers.

She smells like cinnamon and her lips taste like cherries.

I need her.

I start kissing down her neck as she tangles her fingers in my hair.

I find myself slowing down rather than speeding up. I'm not kissing her hard. I'm barely peppering kisses on her skin.

My hand isn't pushing down on her hip like it was before, it's tucking hair behind her ear delicately.

"Marinette-"

I whisper into her shoulder as I exhale.

I can't do this.

I need to talk first.

I drop my head into the crook of her neck and intertwine her fingers with mine as I lay almost life-less on top of her small frame.

"It's okay."

Somehow she knew I needed to hear that.

I sit up and cross my legs and she mirrors me; crossing her legs right in front of me. Her big blue eyes look slightly dimmer than usual, but still. They really are beautiful.

"Okay. So first off-"

I pause before continuing.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I- That I threw up. I know you know that I- Whatever. But it's just- Embarrassing sometimes. And humiliating. I don't even want to be exposed like that to you let alone fucking Lila. It was just really stressful and- I don't know. I should've told you, but I knew you'd get upset and like- I don't know."

I take another pause.

"I know you're disappointed even if you won't say it. But I'm getting better. I swear. I promise. Just sometimes I- Slip up. But I- Nothing else happened with Lila. I just left after that. I don't know why she said anything to you."

While speaking, I mostly looked down at my feet, too embarrassed to actually look at Marinette in the eyes, but when I do look up she has a small smile on her face.

"What-?" I ask because what the fuck?

She giggles a bit before explaining her grin.

"Lila thinks I'm obsessed with Chat Noir. Which- For the record- I kind of am."

That makes me smile.

"Why does she think that? She knows we're together."

She pulls out her phone and holds it in front of my face.

"Oh...I might've forgotten about that..."

One time I took Marinette's phone when she was helping her parents with something. I thought she would see them quicker than she did and I eventually forgot about the tweets.

We laugh about it for a moment before getting back on track.

"Adrien, I'm not disappointed in you. You're just going to have to take my word for it. It's upsetting but I don't think any less of you and I want you to feel comfortable enough to tell me things like that."

I nod and smile at her softly because I believe her. Marinette is an amazing girl and she loves me. What did I do to deserve that? I don't know but it must've been good. Really good.

"Okay- Next thing. Did you really think I was gonna break up with you?"

She stiffens a bit.

"No- Well. I don't know. It's just the exact same thing happened with Kim and his girlfriend and-"

I cut her off.

"Woah, woah, woah! Are you comparing me to Kim??"

I pretend gag.

"Maybe I am breaking up with you after all."

She dramatically gasps and pushed my shoulder.

"Shut up."

She says it while laughing and also climbing onto my lap.

I wrap my arms tightly around her back before taking one hand and placing it on her cheek.

"Say I love you." I say while staring into her glittery eyes.

"I love you so much, Kitty."

She tried to kiss me but I stop her.

"No. Say that I love you."

Her shoulders loosen as she takes her hands into her own lap and fidgets with her finger nails.

"You love me?"

She said I like a question. Not necessarily asking if I love her but questioning if that's what she was supposed to say.

"Again."

I trail a hand down to her inner thigh and squeeze.

"You- You love me."

I start kissing her neck as I tease her with my hand by barely giving her anything.

"Such a good girl for me, princess. Can you say that one more time?"

She looks down as I unbutton her jeans and then back at me.

"You love me, Adrien."

"How much?"

I slide her pants down enough so her pussy is exposed. Well it would be if she wasn't wearing panties- Which she won't be for long.

"I- I don't know. A lot. You love me so much, right?"

I bite my lip as I start rubbing circles on her clit through her panties.

"That's right, princess. I love you more than anything."

She whimpers as she wraps her arms around the back on my neck and kisses me.

"Mmm~"

Soft moans exit her mouth like a song.

"Adrien-"

She grabs my hand, stopping me from pleasing her any longer, cutting off her own pleasured moans and catching her breath.

"We can't."

I take my hand away.

"Is everything okay? I didn't mean to-"

She leans her head on my chest.

"No no- That's not it. My parents are gonna be back soon."

She lifts her head up and continues to speak after kissing me a few times.

"And- Tonight- I was kind of hoping-"

"For what?"

I ask cluelessly.

"Well- I wanted you to be like- Rough. Like you haven't been before..."

I just stare at her.

"No- You're right. That's-"

I cut her off by choking her.

"What exactly do you have in mind, princess?"

She smiles as she bites her lip. I release her neck and push her closer to my chest while she's still on my lap.

"Um- I just wanted to try some of the stuff we already do but like- More. I guess."

God, I'm getting a boner just from thinking about it.

I kiss her hard for a moment before biting her lip and dragging it out.

We get a bit distracted and end up making out for a few minutes before we make our way out to my car.

I drive the speed limit because I have precious cargo, but it took everything in me not to slam on the gas petal.

We get to my house and I pull into my parking spot and shut off the car. I turn to Marinette and wink at her before throwing myself into the back seat.

"Adrien-! What-?"

"I'm not waiting for you any longer."

She makes a face that's half smiling and half surprised. I lean forward and choke her.

"Did you hear me? Get back here."

I lean back in the seat and start to unzip my jeans.

She frantically gets onto my lap so she's straddling me. She whimpers as I immediately start kissing and biting her neck.

She scrambles to take off her jeans and panties until she's pathetically sitting on me half naked while I'm still fully clothed.

"God princess, you're so desperate for me, aren't you?"

She just hops on my legs a bit while whining.

"Adrien~!"

I kiss her as I pull my jeans off, leaving me in my boxers. I pull those off too.

She grabs my dick and rubs it against her slit. I would take charge but it feels too fucking good. I bite her lip again and position her on my lap before taking my cock in my hand.

I grab a condom from up front and look at her as I put it on.

"Do you remember the safe word, princess?"

"Umbrella."

I kiss her softly before slamming her down on my hard cock all at once.

"Agghh~!"

Oh fuck.

I buck my hips up and down, constantly pushing in and out of her pussy as she hides her face in the crook of my neck.

"Look at me while I fuck you."

She doesn't say anything, but she moves her hands to my hair and neck, leaving her face still hidden from my view.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

She moans as I slam into her harder with each section of her name.

"Aghh~! Okay! Fuck-!"

She lifts her head and leans her forehead on mine as I continue to fuck her.

"There you go. Was that so hard?"

She whimpers as I leave one hand on her hip and use the other to mangle with her breasts while I also kiss her hard.

"Jesus- A-Adrien!"

I bring one hand to her neck and apply pressure.

"You're fucking mine. Do you understand?"

She covers her mouth with her own hand to stop moans from coming out as she nods.

I lean my face down and suck on her nipples until they're bruised and sore.

Marinette's whimpers and muffled moans hotbox the car with pleasure and I'm definitely getting high off of her.

I pick her up and slam her down onto me, pushing myself as far inside her as I can causing her to scream.

"Fuck Adrien~ Agh~ It hurts!"

I roll her hips on my groin before pushing into her roughly again.

"Take it."

She moans as I rub her nipples in my fingers as I continue to buck my hips.

"Ahh! Fuck- Adrien!"

"God princess, you feel so fucking good."

We moan into each others ears as we bring each other closer and closer to finishing.

"Do not cum until I tell you to."

"But-"

I grab her face.

"I don't want to hear it. If you finish before I'm done with you, I'll spank you until you scream."

She tightens her hole around my dick and her legs around mine as a desperate attempt not to cum which doesn't work.

She moans out my name and sweet apologies as she finishes. I keep pumping into her, using her wet pussy to finish myself off.

"I didn't mean to..."

There's a soft expression of fear on her face, but also fire in her eyes like she knows the pain that's about to come is gonna feel as good as it's going to hurt.

"Put your clothes on."

She looks at me as she pulls up her panties and zips her jeans.

She's about to reach for the car door when I stop her by pulling on her arm.

I kiss her softly and tuck her hair behind her ear.

"I love you."

She smiles and kisses me.

"I love you."

I open the door and walk us both to the entrance of my house. We step inside and she turns to look at me.

"Go to my room. I'll be there in a minute."

She runs off upstairs and I make my way to the kitchen.

I open a drawer and take out a wooden cutting board with a handle.

This will do.

I walk upstairs and open my door to find Marinette sitting on my bed waiting for me.

I walk up to her, hiding the paddle behind my back so she can't see it.

I tilt her head up to me using my finger.

"Are you ready, princess?"

"Yes.."

I kiss her forehead softly before pulling her to stand up.

"Bend over."

She leans over the bed and flinches as I touch her bottom with the hard wood. I haven't spanked her yet. I just rubbed circles on her ass with the paddle so she knows what's coming.

"Count them."

I hit her once.

She flinches.

"Ah- One."

I spank her again.

"Two.."

I strike her three more times quickly.

"Aghh- Adrien.."

"I told you what would happen if you disobeyed me and you did it. This is your punishment. This is your fault, Marinette. Now count."

She mumbles.

"Five.."

I spank her until she reaches ten and then I stop but she knows I'm not done with her yet.

I set down the paddle and pull her up again. I turn her around and unbutton and unzip her jeans before pulling them down to her knees.

I turn her back around and push her down on the bed before spanking her once. Hard.

"Ahh- Ow-! Mmm!"

I spank her again and again until we both lose count.

I give her a short break and rub her ass in my hand.

"How are you doing, princess?"

Her ass is painfully red.

She just whines and tried to turn around but I told her back down, keeping her on her stomach.

"You're not quite done yet."

She whines some more and I spank her with my hand to shut her up.

"Don't make me regret giving you a break."

"Kitty- It hurts."

"It's a punishment. It's going to hurt."

"Mmmm."

I grab her ass hard so it stings.

"Be a good girl and don't make me get my belt because that princess, that will hurt."

I step back and grab the paddle again.

"Pull down your panties."

"Wait- But- Please?"

I step forward and grab a fist full of her hair and pull it back a little.

"Now."

She pulls down her panties and kicks her legs as I strike her hard three times.

She brings her hands back to her ass to sooth the pain.

"Move your hand."

She does and I hit her again but then she moves her hand back to her ass.

"I said move your hand."

"Adriennn! It hurts! I can't-"

I grab both of her wrists and hold them on her back as I continue to spank her ass with the wooden paddle.

"Am I not spanking you hard enough? Is that it?"

"No! No- It's not!"

Her cries fill the air as I take off my belt and strike her with it three times.

I'm careful with it though. I don't want to hurt her too bad.

"Please~ I learned my lesson!"

I hit her one more time and then throw the belt down on the floor. I rub her ass and pull her legs onto the bed.

"Don't move."

I walk over to my bedside drawer and take out her vibrator.

I turn it on so the buzzing fills her ears.

"Adrien?"

"Shhh. Spread your legs."

And she does.

I slip the vibe into her at a high setting causing her to whimper.

"We're half way done with your punishment, princess."

She winces.

"H-Half way..?"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.2K 159 18
"So, you- you've gotten your heart broken too..." Marinette. A normal 18 year old girl with a normal life- well it may seem normal but the mask of ha...
199K 3.1K 21
{completed} Marinette's parents die at a young age. Her mom when she was 8, and her dad when she was 11. She has to go to an orphanage, and hopes tha...
19K 519 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
58.4K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...