Corpse Groom 🦋 (Corpse Bride...

By LyndaDover

(Male Emily) Charlotte Van Dort is getting married to Son of Everglot (Victor) but when she messed up the wed... More

Announcement
Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 According To Plan
Chapter 2 Beautiful Music
Chapter 3 Unexpected Things
Chapter 4 Remains Of Day
Chapter 5 Misunderstanding
Chapter 6 Wedding Couple
Chapter 7 Elder Gutknecht
Chapter 8 Moonlight Dancing
Chapter 9 Loving Moment
Chapter 10 Confession
Chapter 11 Brothers Reunion
Chapter 12 Hopscotch
Chapter 13 Victor's Escape
Chapter 14 Someone You Loved
Chapter 15 Lady Barkis
Chapter 16 Get It Right
Chapter 17 New Arrival
Chapter 18 Marriage Is Just A Piece Of Paper
Chapter 19 Victor's & Lady Barkis Wedding
Chapter 20 Charlotte's Choice
Chapter 21 The Wedding
Chapter 22 The Dead Walk The Earth
Chapter 23 Emmanuel's Second Thoughts
Chapter 24 The Victim And The Murderous Reunited
Chapter 25 The Duel
Chapter 26 Victor's Sacrifice and Lady Barkis Price
Chapter 28 Happy Ending
New Books Information
Soundtracks Playlist
Corpse Groom Characters

Chapter 27 One Last Chance

1.2K 31 2
By LyndaDover

Song Theme: James Horner- One Last Wish

3rd's POV.

She opened hers and saw Victor as a corpse like Emmanuel. "Victor?" She speechless. "Yes Charlotte it's me." Victor replied, getting up. Emmanuel moved his up and turned back to Victor as he was shocked of the reveal himself. "Victor" Emmanuel shocked. "Hello, brother." Victor said, smiling. "My goodness, Victor. What have you done?" Emmanuel gasped, getting up. "Doing exactly the same thing like you did, brother." Victor replied, looking at Emmanuel and Charlotte.

"I have to pay the price." Victor added, getting up with Charlotte. "Have you lost your mind? You can't just get yourself killed for paying your price from murdered me." Emmanuel exclaimed. "It's not just that, brother. I just want to say I'm sorry for what I done to you. I was only angry at you with rage and jealousy." Victor apologized. "I know and I'm sorry for what I did to you because I wasn't being the best brother you deserve to have." Emmanuel said. "And I forgive you, Victor." Emmanuel added, smiled. "I forgive you too, Emmanuel." Victor replied, smiling. Two brothers hugging each other for the first time, suddenly Emmanuel started to glow as they broke apart from their hugs.

"Emmanuel, what's happening to you?" She asked in a worried tone. "I don't know, I feel something strange." Emmanuel replied, floating up in the air as it getting brighter. Victor immediately grabbed her to shield her and cover her eyes as he covered his. When the lights dim down and lowered Emmanuel down, Victor and Charlotte uncovered their eyes and shocked when they saw Emmanuel reflection of himself. Emmanuel scanned his body, in the flesh with veins inside his muscles and touched his left side cheek.

There was no holes in his cheek and his left side, faded from blue to normal pale along with his hair color faded into light brown hair. He opened his mouth to breathe in and out into his lungs, feeling the warmth of his skin along with his heart beating in his strong chest. His eyes colors changed from darker blue into lighter blue and also his wedding clothes were full attached together as if it never ripped and longer to be a corpse groom.

"Emmanuel?" Charlotte confused and curious what's going on, rubbing her eyes like if it's real or not. "Is it me or Emmanuel did come back to life?" She asked Victor. "No it's not you, he really did come back to life." Victor replied, confused. "But how? Why?" Emmanuel stuttered, touching his arms feeling his flesh skin. "You and your brother forgive each other along with the sacrifice he made and also avenged when Lady Barkis drank the poison willingly and paid her crimes as the living and the dead witness of the scene." Elder Gutknecht explained. "But how come they didn't get me for my crimes?" Victor asked. "Because you admitted your crimes and saved them both. But you still going through what Emmanuel had. Death is already departed you." Elder Gutknecht replied, Victor was sad but nodded to accept it.

"What? No!" Emmanuel exclaimed. "There has to be another way." Charlotte said. "I'm afraid there isn't my dear, Victor made his choice and there's no turning back." Elder Gutknecht said. "He's right, Charlotte. I made my choice and I have to accept it." Victor sadly spoke, turned back to Charlotte. "No Victor!" Charlotte pleaded, disapprove. "Hey it's going to be alright, Charlotte. I will always be there watching you." Victor softly spoke, carefully cupped and stroking her cheek.

"I love you, Charlotte but you're not mine, you're Emmanuel's bride." Victor added, looking deeply into her eyes. Before Charlotte was about to speak, Victor leaned closer to her, placed his lips on hers passionately as she kissed him back for his first and last kiss. She did feel the spark from Victor but not the way like Emmanuel. It was nonstop kissing like they never wanted to stop.

Emmanuel was a bit angry at first but he came down and slide it off since that's the last time Victor kiss. After they finally stopped and broke apart, Victor softly smooch her lips for one last time. "I've should of done that when we first met before my mother interrupted." Victor chuckle, gazed at her eyes. She giggled and looking at his eyes one last time before he backed away a bit and turned back to his brother for a moment of goodbye.

"Don't even start, brother. I'm letting it slide since this is your final moment." Emmanuel warned, grinned a bit as Victor chuckle and nodded. "Just remember this is your second chance till the time comes, don't screw it up or else I'll haunt you." Victor reminded him. "I won't screw it up this time. Charlotte is the love of my life and I'm happy to be with her for the rest of my life." Emmanuel said, looking at her happily.

She smiled back as she came closer to Emmanuel, feeling his touch and warmth from him. "As I'm happy to be with him too." She added, smiled. "Good, you take care of each other now." Victor said, before walked through the alter to the door. Victor stopped in front of the entrance and looked back at them as they're wrapped each others arms. "Goodbye Victor!" Charlotte spoke softly, with tears coming down. "Goodbye, brother!" Emmanuel spoke softly too. "Goodbye, brother and the angel of music." Victor farewell to them, turning back to the front.

Once Victor inhale, his bodies turned into butterflies 🦋, scattered up to the sky. Emmanuel and Charlotte ran to the entrance saw all the butterflies flying in the air to the night sky. "I'm really gonna miss him." Emmanuel said, wrapped his arms around her waist. "Me too." Charlotte said, leaned closer to him as they still kept watching until they disappeared.

A few moments later, Charlotte and Emmanuel renewed their vowels and finally married, husband and wife as everyone cheered, celebrating, and dancing. After the wedding was over, Emmanuel and Charlotte said their goodbyes to the corpse people and will meet again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.8K 22
charlotte adams is a ghost. after her sudden and tragic death in 1995, she finds herself back on sunset boulevard, 25 years later, right where she l...
202K 6.7K 25
[COMPLETED] Corpse Bride AU Victor Van Dort x Male reader you replace emily .... Set in 19th-century European village, this book reads the story of V...
15.3K 389 6
They were due to be married, though they never before met. Her parents were thrilled, his were fulled with regret. But in a moment of anger, Trisha d...
568 16 11
anna everglot has always been.. different than other young girls, now she's forced into an arranged marriage with victor van dort. after a disaster...