Wrestling One Shots

Oleh marlananicole

It's all in the title. Smut included. Lebih Banyak

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns
Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
He's Back-Jon Moxley
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
Can't See You-Roman Reigns
500 Days-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
Roman 2 Reigns
600 Days-Roman Reigns
"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
Need-Roman Reigns
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

Older Man-Roman Reigns

4.9K 82 8
Oleh marlananicole

Roman hated feeling this way. He hated that he wanted to lay up in bed with Y/N in his arms.

He was married, with five kids, but yet he couldn't get his mind off of her.

Ever since she first walked in with that bright smile on her face, he wanted her.

"Y/N, this here is Roman Reigns. The current face of the company. Basically grew up with it in his blood. He's someone you could go to if you have any questions."

"Thank you, Hunter." She says, and turns to face him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Reigns." She extends her hand out, and he he grabs it, shaking it softly.

"Please, call me Roman." He tells her, but doesn't miss the blush that finds its way to her cheeks. Damn she was beautiful.

She was always working on herself. In the gym, the performance center, anywhere she could step in a ring or lift a weight. A powerhouse she was. All the muscles in the right places. He had never wanted anybody so bad before.

"Babe? Did you hear me?" His wife's voice pulls him from his bad thoughts.

"Sorry, what's up?" He asks her, and she shakes her head at him.

"I asked if you would put the boys down. I'm working on the older boys right now." She says, and he nods at her.

He loves his wife. He does, but there was something about Y/N that just intrigued him.

To he honest, the kids were the only thing keeping him attached to his wife. He hated to think that way, but that's just how it was.

That's why about three months later, he had decided to tell his wife that he wasn't happy with the marriage and ended up leaving and getting his own apartment.

It was hard. Especially when the kids were there, and he loved his kids.

The infatuation with Y/N was at all time high. He constantly saw her working out, and training with the other women.

From what he's heard, she's twenty five, about to turn twenty six and he was thirty six. A ten year difference. She probably thinks he's an old grandpa at this rate.

"Roman?" He hears his name being called out, and turns to look at the other side of the ring. He was currently laid in the middle after his own training session. "You okay?"

What a loaded question, baby girl.

"I'm okay." He tells the girl who rolls her eyes, and slides into the ring.

"Liar." She says, crossing her arms. "I'm a good listener."

"I'm sure you are." He tells her, sitting up on to his hands. He doesn't miss her subtle glance over his naked upper body.

"You're in a ring, late at night with no music playing. If that's not someone trying to clear their head then I don't know what is."

"You're very insightful." He says, and pats the ground next to him.

"I get that a lot. That and people telling me how wise I am for my age." She says, and Roman is trying his hardest to compose himself.

"Wise and beautiful at a young age? Can't complain about that." He flirts with her, and she blushes at his words.

"Come on, Roman. Talk to me." She urges him on, and he looks off to the side. "Obviously I won't force you, but I can just tell you need to get something off your chest."

"You're right." He says, looking back over at her. "I separated from my wife, and it's hard because I miss my kids."

"How come you guys got separated?" She asks, and turns to face him more.

"Just wasn't happy anymore." He says, shrugging his shoulders. "To be honest I haven't been truly happy in a while."

"Well, then we have to change that, don't we?" She asks standing up, reaching for his hand.

"What are you doing?" He asks her when she helps him up.

"We are going to go do something that you enjoy, and I'll be here for that light you need so desperately in your life." She tells him, dragging him out of the performance center.

It had been about a month now that Roman was hanging out with Y/N, and he loved every single minute of it. She helped him in ways she would never know.

"Come here, baby girl. You're too far away." Roman tugs on her arm from where she was sat on the ground doing school work. He had recently found out that she was also trying to get a journalism degree so he invited her over to get some homework done since her roommates were throwing a party.

She gets up on the couch, and he pulls her into his arms, pulling the blanket over the two of them. "I needed a break anyways." She compromises with him, and he puts on a movie.

He turns out the remaining lamp in the living room, making it even darker. "Oh, I forgot to ask you. Seth and Jon do this annual thing were we all go over to Seth's place for dinner and movies. Did you want to come with? I know you're super close with Becky." He asks her, and she smiles widely at the thought of them doing this together.

"I'd love to." She tells him, and he smiles even though she can't see him.

"It's a date." He says, and notices how she doesn't object.

It was the day of the movie night, and Y/N was nervous. "Love, you've got to calm down. Everyone knows he likes you. What's the problem?" Rhea asks Y/N.

"He said the words 'It's a date' it's a freaking date!" Y/N exclaims.

"Relax. Go have fun, and make the move. You two clearly like each other." Rhea sends her to the door with a wink when Roman arrives.

He was in great sweatpants, and a hoodie. "Ready?" He asks her, and she nods. "Let's go."

He rests his hand on her thigh as they drive to Seth's house, and Becky is the first one to open the door. "Y/N! Roman! Glad you two could make it!" She says, and Roman escorts you to the living room.

"Oh. You must be Y/N! You are gorgeous!"

"Y/N, This is Renee, Jon's wife." Roman introduces them, and they hug quickly.

"Lovely to meet you!" Y/N tells them, and Roman slides his hand in hers before they make it to the back porch. Seth was grilling while talking to Jon, and they both turn their attention to the two that just walked in.

"Jon, Seth, this is Y/N." Roman introduces her, and she starts talking to them about how the shield is actually a huge part of her career.

"Alright everyone! Movie time!" Renee shouts and Roman pulls Y/N next to him as they get comfortable on the love seat.

A couple hours go by, and every one starts slowly falling asleep. Y/N lays her head on his shoulder. "Are you having fun?" He asks her, and she lifts her head up to look at him.

"Always do when I'm with you." She tells him, and he knows this is the moment. He begins to lean in slowly when a scary part of the movie comes on, and Renee screams waking everyone up.

Roman clears his throat and Y/N blushes. "Hey Ro, can I talk to you for a minute?" Seth calls out to him.

He follows Seth outside. "So, what's going on between you and Y/N?"

"Nothing right now." Roman starts off.

"But?" Seth asks him with a grin.

"I like her, a lot. It's the age difference." Roman sighs in defeat.

"Roman, that woman in there likes you. Why would and age gap prevent that?" Seth asks him. "I'm going to tell you this because you're my brother. You never looked that happy with Galina. I know things were rough for a bit, but she seems to have come at the right time. Go for it."

"I will. Thank you." Roman tells him before going back inside. "You ready to go?" He asks her, and she nods. "Come on."

"Are we going back to yours?" She asks him, and he looks over at her, smiling.

"Would you like to go back to mine?" He asks her, and she answers him with another nod. He walks her inside, and up to his bedroom where they always went after they were out for the day, but this time felt different to Y/N. Especially after the almost kiss earlier in the night.

Roman walks out, and sucks in a breath when he sees her in one of his t-shirts and panties. "What's wrong?" She asks when he sits there staring at her.

"Nothing. Get the light for me?" He asks her, and she pulls the string, and lays down next to him. She rolls around to face him, and he heart can't stop pounding. "I can practically hear you thinking. What's on your mind?"

His hand reaches out to grasp her hip, and she inhales sharply. "Why are you so nervous? It's just me." He tells her, and she scoots closer, hiking her leg in between the two of his.

"I had a lot of fun tonight." She tells him, and he presses his lips to her forehead. "You make me feel safe."

"Yeah?" He asks her, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I like when you say things like that because all I want is to protect you."

"Really?" She asks, looking up at him. He takes his thumb, rubbing it over her bottom lip.

"You have no idea." He whispers, and his hand moves down to her neck. Her pulse quickening beneath his touch. "You're ten years younger than me."

"What does that have to do with anything?" She asks him, reaching out to grab his face in her hands when she sees him lower his head as if he was ashamed. "Hey, where's my big Samoan teddy bear?"

He chuckles at her before pulling her into his arms. "I'm right here, baby girl." He whispers, and presses a kiss to her forehead.

"Age is just a number." She tells him, and he places a kiss on her nose, then each of her cheeks. She giggles, and pulls him closer. She looks up at him, and the tension was thick.

He moves his hand to caress her cheek, and her eyes flutter close. She's wanted him to kiss her for so long, but was respecting him due to him being recently divorced. You had to be an idiot not to notice there was something between them. "You know I'm always here for you, right?" She asks him, and Roman nods.

"Of course I do." He tells her, and she looks into his eyes again. He decides to take the chance and move to close the distance. His lips touching hers, and she's frozen for a moment before responding to him quickly.

Their lips move against one another for a few moments before he pulls away first, and places his lips on her forehead. Neither one of them speak. Not wanting to ruin the moment.

She moves to rest her head on his chest where she can hear his beating heart. "Goodnight, baby girl." He whispers to her when he hears her shallow breathing.

The next morning, she opens her eyes, and looks up at him shyly. "Morning." His voice is raspy.

"Good morning, teddy bear." She tells him, and he rolls her over to where he is on his side, looking down at her. "Or should I call you old man because of your age difference worry?"

"Shush you, or I'll make you." He says, tickling her sides.

"Hmm." She says, and looks up at him. "Make me, then." He bends down to kiss her again. His hand slides down from her face all the way down to smoothe over her thigh.

Roman isn't sure how much longer he can hold back from kissing her all over, and touching her body. He pulls away from her, and sees her eyes are dilated. Her lips red, and swollen from his previous attack on them.

"Do I need to worry about any boys trying to steal you?" He asks her, and she runs her thumb over his cheek, shaking her head.

"It's only ever been you." She admits, and he smiles down at her. She looks over his naked torso, and bites her lip. Never in a million years did she think that she would be in bed kissing Roman Reigns.

"You're so beautiful. You know that?" He asks her, and she looks away from him. "Hey, don't do that. Look at me." He moves her face to look at him again, and he kisses her softly. He gradually moves down to her jaw. "Need me to prove it to you?" He whispers hotly in her ear. His right hand sliding into hers on the other side of her head. "Most beautiful girl in the world."

His lips move to her neck, and she inhales sharply. God she wanted him so bad. "Roman." She whispers, and he had now reached her collarbone.

"Need me to stop?" He asks her, and she shakes her head. "Keep going?"

"Please." She breathes, and he bunches her shirt up, and she sits up to remove it completely. Her breasts exposed, and his lips immediately wrap around her left nipple. "Fuck." She pants and her hands are now in his hair. He repeats his actions on her right nipple before trailing his lips down her stomach.

He licks over her silk panties before dragging them down her legs with his teeth. He wastes no time tasting every but of her. Her juices flowing down his tongue. She's squirming beneath him, and her hand grabbing his hair, tugging it harshly. His tongue flicking her clit at the right speed while his fingers trusted in and out of her perfectly. "Don't hold back. Give it to me." He groans, and she looks down into his eyes as the flutter close as he enjoyed the feeling of devouring her pussy.

Her stomach clenches, and he feels her walls clamping down on his fingers before she moans loudly as her orgasm pulses through her. He uses his fingers to fuck her through her orgasm before licking her clean. "How's that for an old man, huh?" He teases her before kissing her roughly.

"Shut up." She groans against his lips, and she dips into his boxers, feeling his cock. "Holy shit."

"Think you can take it?" He asks her, pushing his boxers all the way down.

"I know I can." She says, flipping them over. She glides her wet pussy over his hard cock, and bends down to kiss him. "Can I ride you, daddy?"

"Fucks sake, you're going to be the death of me." He answers, and she stands up to sink down onto him. Her warm pussy swallows him whole as she finally sits all the way down.

"Jesus, Roman." She says as she adjusts to him. He pulls her down to press his lips to hers roughly. "You're so big."

"You said you could take it. So, take me baby girl. Show me who owns my cock." He tells her, and she smirks, sitting up before beginning to bounce up and down on his cock. "Just like that baby, fuck." He moans, hands on her hips, guiding her. "Feels so good baby girl."

"Yeah?" She asks him, and he nods. "Took you long enough, teddy."

"Was being respectful." He groans, and throws his head back at the pace she had set.

"Well, now I want you to ruin me. Those boys never know how to fuck me right. Always looked at you, and knew you would fuck me just right." She tells him, and he flips them over, her legs moved to his shoulders.

"Be careful what you ask for." He says, and drags her to the edge of the bed before sliding in and out of her. His thumb rubbing circles on her clit.

"You feel so good daddy." She groans and he starts thrusting into her harder. "You like being called that, don't you?"

"Love it." He says dropping her legs to around his waist. He bends down to kiss her before leaning back up to wrap his hand around her throat. "Such a good girl for me aren't you?"

"Yes daddy." She moans, and his grip on her throat tightens as her walls clamp down around his cock. Second orgasm flowing through her veins.

"Think you've got one more in you?" He asks, almost breathless.

"Anything for you daddy." She tells him, and he pulls out, flipping her around. She looks over her shoulder at him when he squeezes her ass tight. He bends down to kiss her spine. "You going soft on me already?"

He brings his hand down in a harsh slap to her ass, and she hisses at the sting. "Keep talking shit, and you'll get worse then that."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." She says, and he slides himself inside of her without warning. She gasps loudly, and he brings his right hand down to her right shoulder, using it as leverage to grind his hips to hers.

He grabs her hand and presses it to the bottom of her stomach where she can feel him moving in and out. "Feel how deep I am? There's no going back now." He growls in her ear, and they both know that what he said went far past the sexual meaning.

"Good." She tells him, and he pulls her back to his chest to kiss her as his cock continued to punish and please her. "No going back."

"No going back." He responds to her, and his hand encloses around her throat again. His strokes pick back up, and all you can hear is pornographic noises mixed with skin slapping skin. "My girl."

"I'm yours." She pants, and his hand moves up, grasping her jaw. He sticks his fingers inside her mouth and she sucks on them before he moves them down to her clit, rubbing it just right. Her legs begin to shake, and her body was beginning to feel weak. "Daddy."

"Let go, my love." He whispers on her ear, sweat trickling down both of their bodies. Almost instantly, she let's go, and cums hard around Roman's cock, and the feeling makes him close as well, slowing his thrusts.

"Want you to fill me up." She chokes out, and his grip tightens on her throat. He moans out her name when he finally releases inside of her. She can feel his load literally twitching out of his cock, and the feeling almost had her ready to go again.

"You're amazing." He tells her, and pressing a kiss to the side of her head. He gently let's her fall forward before pulling out of her. "You alright baby?"

"Mhm." She mumbles, and he walks over to get something to clean her up with. "Roll over for me sweet girl."

She obliges, and he's careful cleaning her up before he cleans himself off. He crawls on to the bed, and she scoots to lay her head back on his chest. "You're incredible." She tells him. "Even for an old man."

He chuckles and presses a kiss to her temple. "Listen, I know the age gap and divorce thing don't bother you, but I want to take this slow. I hope you're okay with that." He tells her warily.

She sits up to face him, bringing her lips down to his. "Whatever you need." She tells him and he smiles at her again. "As long as everyone knows that I get you."

"Only you. I promise." He tells her, and presses his lips to hers. "I really fucking like you, and I don't think I could stand anyone else getting your time."

"I really like you too teddy bear." She says, and he laughs at her. "That name is sticking so deal with it."

"Yes ma'am." He says once more before rolling over on top of her and kissing her once more.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

29.3K 377 20
All of my fics for MJF which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
57.2K 651 41
The title says it all
19.2K 89 8
Just what the title says :)
19.7K 270 19
it says it all in the title REQUESTS ARE OPEN