The Psychology of Love

By Zuzoe80

Where does love take us? A story that lets us share the psychological and physical dimensions of SamYu's love... More

Chapter 1 Shame
Chapter 2 To See
Chapter 3 Compare
Chapter 4 Waiting
Chapter 5 Resistance
Chapter 6 Mirroring
Chapter 7 Repression
Chapter 8 Supervision
Chapter 9 Flicker
Chapter 10 Debauchery
Chapter 11 Lighthearted
Chapter 12 Home
Chapter 13 A Journey
Chapter 14 Desire
Capital 15 Decision
Chapter 16 Admit
Chapter 17 Worry
Chapter 18 Looking back
Chapter 19 Exclusion
Chapter 20 Fire
Chapter 21 Negation
Chapter 22 Flashback
Chapter 23 Responsibility
Chapter 24 The Id (18+)
Chapter 25 Superego
Chapter 26 Ego
Chapter 27 Light
Chapter 28 Timeless
Chapter 29 Turning in
Chapter 30 Taboo
Chapter 31 Returning Home
Chapter 32 Way Out
Chapter 34 Comrade
Chapter 35 Perception
Chapter 36 Torn
Chapter 37 Agreement
Chapter 38 Ecstasy (18+)
Chapter 39 Goodbye
Chapter 40 Dawn
Chapter 41 Unattainable Love
Chapter 42 Jealousy
Chapter 43 Love (18+)
Chapter 44 Free Love
Chapter 45 Defense Mechanisms
Chapter 46 Turning Point
Chapter 47 Fatherly Love
Chapter 48 Old friends
Chapter 49 Rejection
Chapter 50 The Dream
Chapter 51 December
Chapter 52 January
Chapter 53 February
Chapter 54 Supernova
Chapter 55 Tides
Chapter 56 Hunger (18+)
Chapter 57 Spring

Chapter 33 Attraction

127 12 4
By Zuzoe80

Chapter 33   Attraction

"Oh, come on! I was just trying to make you laugh!", YU tries to cheer up the grim looking Sam.

Sam had been running after YU all over the apartment and suddenly stopped at the open kitchen counter of his eat-in kitchen.

Since then, his gaze has frozen. He looks at YU with motionless eyes.

YU's eyes, which were childishly delighted just now, slowly widen and he feels guilty.

"Are you mad at me now?" he asks more seriously than before.

Sam merely returns his gaze.

And YU suddenly can't stand the physical distance to Sam. He walks up to him, around the counter, stands in front of Sam and looks at him with wide eyes.

Sam accompanies YU's every movement with his eyes.

He watches his behavior closely. So the nasty turtle runs away from him. So he decides to trap him himself. Let's see how fast he can lure him in.

And now he looks into YU's bewildered eyes and feels guilty.

"Forgive me!", YU asks softly and puts his hands on Sam's chest.

A gesture that immediately makes Sam's knees go weak.

"Don't be angry with me anymore!", YU asks softly and approaches Sam's neck.

He breathes his scent and begins to kiss him tenderly. He delicately brushes his nose against the fragrant skin of his neck before caressing it with his lips.

Every spot.

YU's breath and lips unite with Sam's skin on his neck,

the nape of his neck,

behind his ears,

on his Adam's apple,

on his jawbone,

on his chin,

Sam feels, for the first time in his life, an attraction that lifts him into weightlessness.

A rush that tingles his skin and penetrates him with warm thrusts.

Little by little, each of his individual senses is flooded.

His heart pumps his blood to the rhythm of the rushing tides.

He loses himself. In the foaming tides.

His breathing grows heavier and the burning of the surf in his lap more demanding.

YU listens.

Hears Sam calling to him.

The deepest, inaudible sound waves thrust hotter and hotter from the man he tastes on his tongue.

He tastes him, smells him. Feels his skin prompt him more and more.

His hands feel the hard rises of his chest.

Silent and burning, they listen to the wild beat of his heart.

Endlessly. Endlessly long.

He feels, tastes, smells, hears his Sam.

He is drawn more and more.

His lips more and more pressed against Sam's skin.

His tongue no longer ready for tender touches.

He wants to suck on him. Suck him in. Feel him inside him.

And Sam's hot, audible breath gives it to him.

Consents to it.

Wants more.

Sam is no longer master of his own house.

He stands in his eat-in kitchen with soft knees, racing heart, and a screaming lust unknown to him, unable to give orders to any part of his body.

YU nibbles and sucks on his skin. Lets hot waves break inside him.

Everything inside him screams to touch him.

He wants it too. Wants to taste him. Breathe him in.

He wants too. Wants him. More. More of him.

But he can't move. YU has captured him with his all-covering attraction.

And so he feels his lust swell more and more. Threatens to flow out of him. Rises up out of him.

Is expelled by deep sound with his breath.

Never before. No one.

This attraction. This feeling. To lose oneself completely. His only. Wanting to belong only to him.

Nothing else exists anymore.

Only YU's attraction to him.

And his hunger.

"Mhmmm. I'm hungry!" it growls out of Sam.

And he startled as YU jumps back.

"I'll make you something. What do you have there? Can I look in your fridge? I can make something out of anything," Sam hears him say.

Only then does he open his lust-filled eyes. He feels the aftershocks of the wet, hot spots on his skin.

He sees YU's seductive cat eyes, his flushed cheeks and his wet lips.

His heart skips several beats before he becomes aware of his body again.

Sam looks deeply at him, grabs him by the waist and pulls him to him.

He feels the deep forces of his attraction and finally takes what he wants.

YU feels Sam's mouth against his.

He loses his breath as he sucks wildly on his lips. Feeling his tongue unite with his tongue. They dance together.

Sam's passionate, demanding kiss blasts YU's heart.

He feels Sam inside him. How he wildly shows him his lust. How his tongue devours him.

Pressing him tighter and tighter with his hot hands.

He loses himself. Gives himself to him. Wants to belong only to him.

And he hears himself moan. As his pleasure forms into sounds and resounds in their mouths drawn to each other.

And when Sam grabs YU's hips and presses him against his, YU feels his hard erection against his.

Too much. He loses himself more. More. The pleasure is too deep.

He breaks their kiss and throws his head back with a sensual sound.

Sam snorts deeply at the sound and opens his hungry eyes.

And the sight makes him growl deeply.

He gives himself over. To the urge. To the call.

His lips, his tongue, his teeth want to give themselves to the attraction.

He lunges for YU's chin. Restrain hisself in his caressing. Just wants to nibble. Sucks on his neck.

Tastes him.

Tastes him as his hands thrust wild waves into his hips.

Thrust. Pressing him harder and harder against him. Feeling his arousal.

And as YU's sounds grow louder, deeper, hotter, a shrill sound disturbs the swirling sound waves of there pleasure.

It rings. Again. And again. At his front door. Sam's front door.

Sam and YU are visibly disturbed.

They pause. Need a moment. Can't tear themselves away from their mutual attraction. Breathe on each other for a while longer.

And when the doorbell doesn't stop, Sam gives himself a quick shake and heads for the door. He peers through the peephole, pauses for a moment, and opens the apartment door.

"Sam, I've almost gone insane with worry. How can you do this to me?" scolds Professor Dieckmann as he puts a hand on Sam's shoulder.

"I called you a zillion times. I was so relieved when I saw your Toyota in the parking lot," he says, walking in.

"I'm sorry about that. I'm fine," Sam says, watching Dieckmann suddenly freeze when he sees YU standing in the eat-in kitchen.

"We're fine," Sam corrects himself, "You don't have to worry."

Professor Dieckmann smiles and walks toward YU. Extends his hand to him.

"YU Teng, I'm glad to meet you. Sam has told me a lot about you. I am Manfred Dieckmann. Even if it makes Sam uncomfortable, I would like to say that I adopted this genius boy and love him like a father. I'm really excited to finally meet you. Did I say that already?", Dieckmann introduces himself and laughs to himself.

And Sam has to grin and admit that he is deeply touched by Manfred. Even though his German father has just caught him making out, he shows himself admirable as always.

And Sam then sees YU shake his hand as well.

A nice moment, if only there wasn't YU's facial expression. Sam sees exactly how he retreats into his little house. How the turtle disappears into the shadows again.

"Manfred," Sam begins, trying to steer him away from the intimidated YU.

"Wait, wait.", Dieckmann calls, squeezing YU's hand again affectionately before letting it go and turning to Sam.

"I have to let Österreich know. The poor guy is waiting in my car, second row," he says, reaching for his cell phone.

"Bernhard, they're here. With Sam. Looking hale and hearty. Both have red cheeks." he laughs, "Yeah, come on up. You can put the car in the driveway for a minute," he ends the call.

Sam and YU, meanwhile, venture a brief exchange of glances. Sensing the attraction they have for each other.

And while Sam whispers to YU with amorous eyes from a distance, YU quickly directs his gaze to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 19.4K 42
This is a time travel story surrounding WangXian and YiZhan. A request by @moonshoshion Completed: 4 June 2020
8.5K 1K 73
Following a traumatic accident, a series of unfortunate events forces Xiao Zhan and Yibo to define the true nature of their relationship and to decid...
58K 4.6K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...
71.9K 3.4K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...