Search For A Secret - Sequel...

By InfinityRealm

Search For A Secret - Sequel To Hidden Siblings. So much has happened to Melody. Her little sister Harmony g... More

Summary
Stressful Summer
Magix Shopping
Sisters Day
Kiara
Opening Up
Welcoming Celebration - Good Morning!
Welcoming Celebration - Walking Through Realms
Welcoming Celebration - Tonights the Night
Thank You & Good Night
Rise of the Mutants
A Challenge
Complications
The Sirenix Book
A Dark Healer
Awake At Last
Sweet Sixteen - A Little History
Sweet Sixteen - A Little Party
Sweet Sixteen - Royalties
Icebreaker
Harmonix
Illusions

Arriving Again

108 3 0
By InfinityRealm

Melody

School again. I'm glad to be back at school in summer's over, and honestly, I'm glad to be back at school. I get to see the Aria's and Harmony is finally starting school at Alfea. Harmony and I arrive at Alfea and look for Musa. We end up spotting her with the Winx and a few of the Arias. Dessa and Kayla still haven't arrived yet.

"Welcome to Alfea Harmony," Bloom says to Harmony as we approach them, "Thanks Bloom" She replies. "Are you excited for your first year?" Aisha asks, "Pretty excited. I get to actually take classes here instead of walking around the building preparing to battle the king of darkness" Harmony jokes.

"Speaking of, how is ruling the World of Darkness Melody?" Bloom asks me, "Annoying" "Annoying? How?" She asks, "Well. They all give me a headache and have still all want to be evil so I get complaints every day" I elaborate. "Not to mention I have to constantly watch if someone that doesn't belong is trying to enter" I add. "That sounds tiring," Tecna says, "Agreed," Flora says.

"Hey everyone," Two voices behind us say. "Hey Dess, Hey Kayla" I greet as Dessa and Kayla walk up to us. "Oh my goodness! Those photos did not do your necklace justice! It looks even better than the photos" Kayla exclaims motioning to the purple pendant hanging from my neck. "Well, being queen means a few upgrades." 

"It's so much darker- do you still have your old one?" Trinity asks glancing at the once purple, now dark purplish blue pendant. "Thanks Trin. I don't think so, the first time I transformed, it sort of turned into this one. I'm sure if I tried to conjure it up, it might be possible, but we'll see."

Melody's New Necklace

"How were your summers girls?" I ask the girls who just arrived, "Amazing" Kayla answers, "Great" Dessa replies. "Oh and guess what. I found Sophia. She's over there talking to Krystal and Roxy" Kayla says pointing over to where Sophia and her dorm mates are.

"We should go talk to them," Miele says, "Yeah" Dessa agrees. The Arias, and I all walk over to Krystal, Roxy, and Sophia. "Hey, girls" I say as we walk up to them. "Hey Arias" Roxy greets back. "You still waiting for someone?" Miele asks, "Yeah. Galatea. She's running a bit late" Sophia answers.

"Welcome to Alfea Harmony," Krystal says hugging Harmony. "Thanks, Krystal" She replies. "You excited for your first year?" Sophia asks, "Pretty excited, yeah" Harmony replies. "Looks like there's a party here," Galatea says approaching us. "Hey Galatea," Krystal says hugging her best friend.

(A/N: Idk if they're actually best friends. It's Just in my book)

"Is everyone already here?" Galatea asks her dorm mates, "Yep, we were just waiting for you" Sophia replies, "Then we should probably head to our dorm" Roxy says, "I think we all should" Kayla adds, "Probably" Krystal replies. Roxy, Krystal, Sophia, and Galatea left while the Arias and I headed back to the Winx before finding our dorms. Once we got to the top of the stairs, The Winx went to the right where their dorm was, meanwhile, the rest of us went left to where our dorms were.

Galatea, Sophia, Krystal, and Roxy's dorm was just two doors away as The Arias and I have the dorm at the very end of the hallway. The girls and bring our stuff into the dorms and start unpacking. The room and room arrangements are still the same except for the fact that Harmony is in Sophia's room.

The room is still kind of the same but Harmony made some adjustments. The room is still blue, however, Harmony moved the desk from the side to across the bed. As well as she changed the chandelier for a more modern round light, and she replaced to blue lights Sophia had with some gold ones.

As I finish unpacking in my room I hear screams come from outside my window. The screams get louder and louder as more people start screaming. What the heck is going on outside? I walk outside of my room to see the Arias all walking in as well. "You all hear the screaming right now right?" Miele asks us, "Yes," The rest of us say all at once.

"We should go check it out" Kayla suggests, "Couldn't agree more" The Arias and I head outside to see why everyone is screaming. When we reach outside, Winx, Sophia, Krystal, Galatea, Roxy and some of Sophia and Roxy's friends, are already outside.

"Mel please tell me you know who that is," Musa tells me. "What? What do you-" I turn to look at who Musa was pointing to. Oh no. It was a shadow messenger. It and a bunch of other shadow creatures are terrorizing Alfea. Tying fairies up in dark magic, trapping them in the air. "Oh shoot," I say to myself as I approach the messenger.

As I approach the shadow messenger stops lifting one of the fairies as I approach him and he bows down. "What?" I demand as he stands up straight. He hands me a shadow envelope waiting for me to open it. I flip it over to the back as I read who is from. Darkar. Ugh. Not another one. "Go. Now" I command. "But-" I stop him, "I don't care. Leave. Now" I command once again. He bows before signalling the other creatures to leave.

They disappear as I free the fairies trapped and make my way over to the others. "Who was that?" Stella asks me, "Shadow messenger" I answer looking down at the envelope. "What's in the envelope?" Aisha asks me, "Probably another complaint from Darkar," I tell them. "Darkar? Wasn't he in smithereens last time we saw him though?" Bloom asks me, "Yeah but he finished reforming and now he won't leave me alone" "Ooo. That's sucks" Kayla comments, "Yeah." I put the envelope away to open it later.

"Well cheer up. The opening celebration is two days" Kayla adds, "Oh yeah! We can all go dress shopping!" Stella says really excited. "All 12 of us" She adds. "Stella. You know how expensive that's all gonna be, right? That's 12 normal dresses as well as 12 performance dresses. Not to mention Harmony and Melody have another performance, and then we'll also probably end up by at least two dresses as a backup which will probably add up to around at least 38 dresses" Tecna points out.

"Tecna has a point. That'll cost over a thousand dollars. At the dress's cheapest price," Trinity adds. "Well, lucky for you, I have a designer discount and I get 60 percent of my first purchases," Stella says cheerfully. "Where'd you get a designer discount? Don't you need a business for that?" Dessa asks, "I do. Stella Couture Boutique" Stella says with much brilliance. "Since when did you start that?" Trinity asks.

"This summer. There are people coming in and out of her room now" Aisha says a bit annoyed. "So shopping it is then?" Bloom asks. "I mean I don't have a problem with it," Dessa says, "Me neither" Miele adds. "Could be fun" Roxy comments, "I'm in" "I guess so" and "Why not?"

"Alright then. Let's hit the mall!" Stella exclaims as she pulls Bloom by the arm and starts running out the gates. The rest of us run behind her trying to keep up.

New Outfits

Melody

Harmony

Kayla

Miele

Dessa

Trinity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.1K 38
Bloom was just a normal 20 year old with the perfect life-she has a home and a fiancée, Sky, whom she lived with, loved, and will be married to in 2...
11.7K 416 16
Everyone practically believes that Magix is the only magical universe. They have forgotten that Maxig is just a seed in the whole cosmos that has di...
6.3K 100 7
A new school year has arrived at Alfea's University but trouble starts to arise when a mysterious Witch from Princesses Flora and Musa's past starts...
5.4K 192 13
Selena Celestar was born as the only child and heir to the throne of the famed Celestar line, a royalty that has lasted for eons. Her home planet, Ga...