ใ€Œ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€|| ๐๐“๐’ โœ“

Par PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

It was like a game in the house. You were the player who so desperately needed to win, and they were the oppo... Plus

๐๐˜๐‘
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€

15.8K 593 205
Par PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

It feels strange to sit down and enjoy a show because of the situation you're stuck in.

Namjoon doesn't bother to say much after that. He's too drawn into the show, while your mind is drifting elsewhere.

He mentioned Jungkook finding the boys asleep downstairs and the word play. You have no clue what that means exactly, but you have a few ideas about where Jungkook's whereabouts are, and it pains you to think about it.

As if sensing your depression, Jin comes rushing out of the kitchen and right into the living room; he's carrying a dish full of food.

He comes in front of Namjoon and you while holding a plate.

"Try one," Jin smiles at the both of you.

You look at the dish and see a small mound of mini sandwiches covered in all types of sauces. You and Namjoon reach out and randomly, take a piece. You bite into it while having your taste buds scream back with delight.

"Damb dis is gwod!" Namjoon says with his mouth full. Jin lights up with happiness.

You nod your head, agreeing with Namjoon. You swallow first before speaking.

"He's right, Jin. These are delicious. Are you practicing your cooking for something? Namjoon said we aren't allowed in the kitchen, so I'm curious." You ask.

Jin nods with a soft, but nervous, smile.

"I am. We're attending a party tomorrow night; it's a yearly ordeal." Jin explains, then rushes back into the kitchen without another word. He leaves Namjoon and you alone to finish the rest of your sandwiches.

"What does he mean?" You take a bite and turn to Namjoon.

"To sum it up, it's an anniversary for the game. All current players, like yourself, along with the levels, like us, will attend. We have to dress up uniquely too. It's a chance for the players to meet the creator of the game and fully become aware of the points, gamer scores, all of those types of things. It's really nothing to be worried about," Namjoon finishes his food, and his attention goes back to the tv screen.

"I see. So we all go tomorrow night?" You ask, and he slightly nods his head.

"We do, but before you can attend yourself, you have to do something first. It's sort of like a pledge to the game." Namjoon begins but trails off shortly after starting his sentence. He's unsure if he should explain it or not.

"What is it that I have to do?" You eat the rest of the sandwich in your hand with curiosity and worry picking away at your brain.

He thinks for a moment, glancing around the room, then he sighs.

"You have to be examined. Meaning that before the party, you and the rest of the players, male and female will be called into the viewing room." He pauses before saying anything else.

"You'll be sent inside the room individually and be asked to strip down to your underwear in front of the creators except for her... she won't be in the room; it's only males."

"Anyway, you go inside, strip, they check for your gamertag, and see for sure if you aren't a virgin anymore, but for that part, you'll have a doctor check you in another private room without the creators watching. Then you leave and go to the party right alongside us." Namjoon explains, and now, you know why he was holding back.

Stripping in front of strangers?

Yes, the boys are strangers too, but at least you've talked to them. You even live with them now, and each day you're learning more and more about them.

"What about you? Did you have to when you were a player?" You ask him, not meeting his gaze.

"I did; we all had to do it. The only difference is that since we were the first levels, we all went in together, and instead of the men being in there, she was inside waiting to see us..." He trails off, knowing that she can easily be listening to every word he says.

"Anyway, it doesn't take long, and you'll be out before you know it." Namjoon tries to give a reassuring smile, but you can see how fake it is, even with him trying so hard for it to be genuine.

You smile too and play along but hope deep down that everything will be alright.

"So when we go, we all have to dress uniquely?" Again, Namjoon doesn't exactly know if he should touch down on this topic or not, but yet, he continues.

"Since you're now on level four, aka me, you will dress in the same outfit as I do."

"What outfit?" You ask with confusion.

"I'm a grey wolf, so you'll be dressed like that too since you're now on my level." He shortly explains.

"A grey wolf?" You question. You're completely confused by everything. "Like a furry—"

"Fuck no," he narrows his eyes at you like you've lost your mind. "It's a little fucked up, but not that fucked up." He pauses to regain his composure.

"It's to hide your appearance, and they all have meanings. For example, grey symbolizes intelligence and maturity. The wolf conveys strength and courage." He stands up from the couch, heading into the kitchen and telling you to come along, so you do.

After going into the kitchen, you both sit down at the table, and he explains further.

"Since we are the first players and the first levels, we were given the chance to have our outfits picked, but she picked them for us." He explains quietly.

"She gave me the grey wolf for what it means and for who I am. However, every other game house has to dress up like us too. So to sum it up, I'm level four, so someone at another gamer house who's also level four will have to be a grey wolf too."

"So at the party, everyone will know each level because they'll have the same outfit based on what number their level is, and the players will dress like their current level. Does that make any sense?" Namjoon pauses, trying to know if you understand this or not.

"It does a little bit. So who exactly is everyone? If you're a grey wolf, then what about the others?" You ask, wondering what their outfits are too.

"I'm a red raven," Jin stands up from the ground. He must've been placing something in the oven because you didn't notice him when you first walked in.

"What's the meaning of that?" You ask, curious if it has a meaning like Namjoon's.

"Red stands for passion and love, while the raven signifies bad luck. If you think about it the raven part is talking more on the lines of the game than myself since I'm the first level, and now you're stuck in the game... hence bad luck," Jin explains and starts mixing a bowl.

"Oh, I get it. In a way, it's unique how everything was picked out. So what about everyone else?" You want to know more.

"Hoseok is a black panther. The color black for him means mystery. When Hoseok first came here, he was quiet and sneaky. They eventually found out he was an undercover cop, but once you come into this game, it doesn't matter what you are because now, as she says, we're her's. The panther means strength, and he did have strength coming into this game, especially with him knowing exactly what he was getting himself into." Jin admits.

"Then Taehyung is an orange tiger. More like a red-orange, meaning domination and aggression. The tiger means self-confident and brave. Jimin is a silver fox. Silver for elegant, and the fox part for cunning. He can be a gentleman at times or an absolute beast." He stops to add eggs into another bowl; he's working so hard.

"Yoongi's level is a white cat. White means positive for when you finish the game because he is the last level, and the cat is for a sort of protection in a way. Yoongi tends to stay hidden, but at the same time watch over everyone." Jin lets out a mouthful, explaining to you all of them except for Jungkook, which you don't ask about because of the cameras and microphones.

"So I'll be dressed as a grey wolf?" You ask either one of them.

Jin turns to you in confusion.

"A grey wolf? Y/N, you'll be an orange tiger." Jin says, but Namjoon waves his hand to protest.

"She passed Taehyung's level last night." Namjoon teases, and Jin looks to you with a small blush on his face.

"O-Oh, I see..." Jin laughs awkwardly.

You turn around when you hear the kitchen door open, and you see Taehyung walk in without a shirt. He goes straight to the counter to grab a bottle of water. He's all sweaty.

"I just got back from my jog," he admits.

When Taehyung turns his back to you, you instantly wish to disappear. His back has your scratch marks running all along his skin. As if he knows you're thinking about it, he slightly turns to you with a devilish smirk.

"Holy crap, Taehyung what happened?" Jin rushes to inspect his back, while Namjoon covers his mouth and laughs quietly. You want to run away so badly.

"Oh, nothing really. My kitten got a little wild last night." Taehyung looks at you, and Jin just steps away with his hands in the air and starts cooking again.

"So anyway, are you ready for the party tomorrow?" Jin asks you. He doesn't look at either of the boys and the dirty looks they're giving to try and embarrass the both of you.

"Sure..." You trail off, not knowing what exactly to say. "Um, I'm going to change my clothes." You have to lie to get away from the embarrassing situation.

"I'll come back down later." You tell the three of them and slide out of the booth. You head into the abandoned living room again.

You go to the guest room and move all of your clothes into Jin's room, which is now yours and fall back into the bed. You take a minute to relax for yourself. Yesterday was a long day, and in all honesty, you want today to be a lazy one.

Eventually, you pull yourself up from the bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower since you needed one from what happened early this morning.

You spent half of the day in the room. After your shower, you went and slept some more. You knew that you weren't being watched and that settled your nerves right away.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

You wake up a few hours later when Hoseok comes inside the room. It scares you when you feel him shake you awake.

"Ah, sorry," Hoseok backs away from you.
"I didn't mean to scare you,"

"It's fine," you yawn and stand from the bed. You're thankful you changed clothes right after your shower earlier.

"So I heard you were an undercover cop?" You ask randomly, but since you all are stuck here, there's no sense in trying to hide things. His eyes pop open.

"I was... this is—was my case,"

"I worked all my life to become an undercover cop; I always loved doing this job. Then this last case ruined me. That bitch faked my death... told my family I died on duty. I was just starting my job, so I was extremely young but that's part of the reason they hired me. I was young, and no one thought someone my age had anything to do with the police. So I could get into places and everything a lot easier. The whole world thinks I'm dead now because of her." He sighs sadly. He loved the job and misses his family and freedom.

"I'm sorry," you tell him, but he waves it off.

"It was a long time ago. Put on some clothes, all of us are going shopping." He smiles sadly and leaves the room.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

125K 5.7K 36
"You can't turn back. Whether you like it or not we are here and there is nothing you can do to run from the mess you started." "I promised to protec...
9.4K 420 48
A game gives you multiple lives and chances but it isn't like that in reality... So what happens in Jungkook and Taehyung's life when Taehyung's onli...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
31.8K 1K 38
Living life in the idol world can be hard sometimes. Always feeling like you have to be picture perfect and happy no matter what the hell is happenin...