Their Secret | ᴠᴍɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✓

By googiebunV

Taehyung and Jimin are 'nerds' at Seoul University.They will take over their fathers' company after their fat... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End
THANK YOU!!! ❤️

Chapter 37

1.5K 66 4
By googiebunV

After dinner, the kids went to their room while the lovers go to their room.

"What did Hyun-Woo said to you at dinner?" Jimin asked.

They were cuddling, Jungkook in the center facing Jimin while taehyung spoon him from behind.

"He said do he still get to marry min seong if he become his brother" Jungkook said still in disbelief.

"Really he said that?" Taehyung asked shock. Jimin chuckle and said, "that kid will be a good boyfriend one day"

They also chuckle.

•••

There's a thunder outside. Min Seong grip Hyun-Woo shirt tightly.

"Woonie, 'm scared" min Seong said shaking. Hyunwoo hug min seong tightly "don't worry Minie, 'm here" he said, comforting him.

"You wan' go to papa, dada and daddy?" Hyunwoo asked his buddy who's still shaking. He want to comfort him but he don't know how. His papa know best. He have the best cuddle.

But shh don't tell his dada and daddy.

"Huh? Your papa, dada and daddy?" Min seong asked but Hyun-Woo shake his head, "our"

"But don't we will bother them"min Seong asked scared. Before this everytime he knock on his mother door. He will end up have a bruised with a yelled saying he is a bother.

"No, let's go" hyunwoo take min Seong hand and drag him out of the bad. They walk throught the dark hallway.

When Hyun-Woo want to knock, min seong take his hand and shake his head. Hyunwoo kiss his temple to calm him down.

He knock on the door and wait for someone to open it.

•••

They're talking when they heard a knock. Taehyung get up and open the door.

He look at the little childs who's holding each other hand at the door.

"What happen sweethearts" taehyung asked gently, squat down. "Dada, minie is scared"

Taehyung look at the little thing who is shaking and hug him gently, "it's okay, let's go inside"

Taehyung pick min seong up while hyunwoo run to Jungkook hugging him.

"What happen baby?" Jungkook asked Hyun-Woo who snuggled to his chest. "Minie scared" he repeat the same thing because that's the only thing he know and that's what the only thing min seong said.

"And you're not?" Jungkook asked, Hyun-Woo shake his head, "I'm a big boy" he said proudly. Jungkook chuckle and nod his head, "okay big baby" Hyun-Woo frown at his papa, "big boy"

"Nu uh, big baby" hyunwoo pout, he like it when his parents call him baby anyway. "And minie is my baby" Hyun-Woo look at min Seong who in his dada hand.

"Why did I feel like he is talking about me " Jimin said and his boyfriends chuckle, " He is not talking about you minie" they said laughing lightly.

But min Seong look at Jimin "you're minie too?" He asked softly. He didn't like loud sound, he tends to talk softly like a whisper, if he dont need to talk then he won't. No one had a problem with it thought.

(Can't relate 😭 they either told me to talk or talk louder 😭)

"Yes baby, when have a lot similarities huh?" Jimin said playfully and min seong giggle and crawl to Jimin after taehyung out him on the bed.

Jimin and min seong cuddle together, he seem to more attached to Jimin, maybe because he is the first kind man min seong talk to.

The soft quite atmosphere is broke by a playful cry from taehyung. "I have no one to cuddle with. Is no one love me?"

The kids immediately crawl to taehyung and hug him. Taehyung broke a pleasant smile.

Jungkook open his hand "let's cuddle you big babies"

Taehyung laid Hyun-Woo beside him and min seong beside Jimin while Jungkook on the center (again).

•••

Sometimes this kind of thought will come like.

Isn't it too perfect?

Like everything is kind of made up , set up. When you're happy like in a fairytale.

When you know you have a problem but you put it aside because you think it will stop, it will be done.

But you're wrong.

Because you know it won't. Because you dont know what's waiting for you.

Like a rain after sunny day.

You dont know what other person have in their store. You dont know what they're thinking , what they're 'planning'

Because you can't read mind. You have an instinct but you don't know if it right.

It can be bad. Because you didn't expect anything, you're not ready. But other is.

They make their own perfect plan. They wait for the right time. They give you time to enjoy yourself.

Then they take it, they take the smile, the laugh and give you tears. To make you suffer.

Then you will think. ' It was perfect ' what happen now?

You're laughing before, why are you crying now? Where's is everyone? Who did this?

They will leave you heart broken, they will leave you with your tears, with your sorrow, with yourself.

They take your love one. They take everyone from your life, because they want revenge, they want you to suffer , like them.

You don't know they're suffering because you don't know what make them suffer. You didn't notice anything until they said it.

But what more it will leave you heartbroken is, when you didn't expect that person do it to you.

You trust them. Trust. What a big word. You trust the wrong person. But you didn't know.

Because they know how to hide themselves. How to hide the real them. You won't know until they show it. They show the real them.

That will leave you shock, disbelief, angry and it turn into darkness, numbness and you just nod and smile.

Because you realize you can't do anything. It's over, they win and you lose.

They got their revenge, they will leave you alone because they hate you. They take the one who love you.

Until you also decide to go, to give up. Its too dark there you want it to end. Your light is off, it's not there, you lose it, someone take them.

Then you give them satisfaction. You lose yourself like they want. You're not strong. Not strong when they leave you like this.

But will you do it? Will you give them the satisfaction? Will you stay in the darkness or start searching for a new light? It's all up to you. Your decision, they can't control it.

The real question is will you let it happen? Infront of your own eyes? Even after you have this thought? Be prepared and be careful with who you trust.

Jungkook close the book and his eyes. He take a deep breath. His heart is racing, his face turn pale and his hand is shaking.

Why did he feel like the book was talking to him?

I find it funny everytime my dad walk or sit alone, some Chinese people will talk Mandarin/Chinese language with my dad and he just look at them confused 😂

Thank you for reading. Hope you like it.

Have a good day. Stay safe and healthy.

I purple you 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 4.1K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...
494K 20K 47
Jeon Junkook, son of Korea's most successful man i.e. CEO of Jeon Corporation, filthy rich, arrogant and college hearthrobe. Kim taehyung that one lo...
48.6K 1.8K 7
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Coming Soon゚。・*.゚☆ Cover Credit 。taehyungwbk 。 ©Tigers_Bunbun KIM ENTERPRISES an international firm...It's main Headquarter is Establishe...
553K 27.1K 28
***Previous name~~~Mafia in love with a quiet boy. 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ~~ A story that reflects how love can be elicited in silence...