Lost memories (Tpn x Haikyuu...

By Sahi_shoyo

!Slow updates! "It's gonna be over soon" "Mhm... I feel happy..." . "EMMA IS NOT HERE" . "Can we find her... More

Author's note (please read)
Y/N
CHAPTER 1: EMMA IS NOT HERE
Chapter 2 : Final day of middle school
Chapter 3: Chaos in the house
Chapter 4: Where am I?
Announcement
Chapter 6: First day at Karasuno
Anime...?-
CHAPTER 7: Opening old wounds
Chapter 8: Our ordinary lives [Backstory]
. . .
Chapter 9: Goodbye Conny [Backstory]
Chapter 10: The house secret [Backstory]
Chapter 11: Eavesdropping
Chapter 12: Managers
Chapter 13: Meeting 'em
Chapter 14: A job
Part 15: "Mission fukin' impossible"
Chapter 16: The harsh truth [Backstory]
Chapter 17: How the tables have turned [Backstory]
Chapter 18: Let the fire begin [Back story]
Chapter 19: The final escape. [backstory]
Chapter 20: Isabella POV [super short]

Chapter 5: Who...am I...?

149 16 3
By Sahi_shoyo

3rd person Pov:

_________________________________________________________

"The reward I want... is your family. Your family is most important to you. So I want your family."

"Does that mean you want to kill and eat my family?" A certain tangerine-haired girl says with a serious look on her face. Though she might not show it, she's worried and terrified from the inside.

"No." The (insert demon name) says making her eyes go wide.

"I can't kill you or your family. I don't intend to. Don't worry. All of the children can live and go to the human world."

"... Then..."

__________________________________________________________

Mr. Alex has always been a very kind, caring, and level-headed man who is always ready to lend struggling people a hand. This is the reason he took in Emma and tend to her.

As he is wondering about the mysterious girl who is currently in his house, he enters the said girl's room and is pleasantly surprised to see her awake. Though the surprise doesn't last long as he takes notice of disheveled and shook form. It looked like she was in deep thought, which he has to break since he has all kinds of questions flowing through his brain at the moment.

"Oh! Looks like you're awake! Now listen up kid, I've got some questions. Could you answer them for me?" he says, breaking her out of whatever daze she was in.

When Emma turns her head towards the old man she takes in his appearance. He's an elderly man with tall and full-bodied stature. He has ear length, thin, light-colored hair with slight waves, a thick beard and mustache, and a pair of tired but calm light color eyes along with thick eyebrows. He was wearing a warm-looking coat that made him look like Santa clause.

Emma, realizing she was staring, promptly answered his question.

"Y-yeah. Sure," she answers, wincing at the sound of her scratchy voice.

"Where'd you come from and why exactly were you out there?" Mr. Alex asks, getting straight to the point.

"I-i... don't know... Why was I here... What was I... From where... anything... nothing" She reluctantly answers, trying to remember.

"What's your name child?"

"I don't know."

"Your parents?"

"..."

"What were you doing out there, without a mask and wearing such light clothing?"

"..."

_____________________________________________________

"Your past memories and future connections and everything. I'll take your family from you and your world. That's the reward. I'll grant your wish. But in return... You'll never see your family again."

The tangerine head's eyes go wide. After a moment of thinking, she looks upwards with a sad smile on her face. 

"Okay... anything for my family."

"Very well then..."

______________________________________________________

"I'm sorry... I don't remember anything..."

"It's okay. No need to apologize."

Emma tried to sort her mind by digging but nothing showed up. Absolutely nothing. She sighs in utter defeat.

Looks like Alex caught on to what was going through Emma's head and noticed her struggle. So, being the kind old man that he was, offered Emma something she was truly great for.

"Well, you're not hurt. I'm glad you're okay. There are no villages nearby, and we don't have a signal up here. I can't call for help until spring. I can offer you food and a place to sleep. You'll remember eventually. No need to rush." he says softly.

"Thank you..." Emma whispered in a voice full of gratitude. 

~ONE MONTH LATER~

Emma POV

A small smile slides away and turns into a frown as Mr.Alex asks me, "Have you regained any of your memories?". He was standing and patiently awaiting my answer when I said, "...No... sorry...".

I hold the pendent which was hanging on my neck freely. This is the only thing I've got for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M̶u̶j̶i̶k̶a̶

"Emma"

M̶a̶m̶a̶

"Emma"

Y̶u̶u̶g̶o̶ ̶L̶u̶c̶a̶s̶

"Emma"

Y̶/̶N̶,̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶G̶i̶l̶d̶a̶

"Emma"

A̶n̶n̶a̶,̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶

"Emma"

O̶l̶i̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶V̶i̶o̶l̶e̶t̶,̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶e̶l̶

"Emma"

R̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶N̶o̶r̶m̶a̶n̶

"Emma"

Would you please tell me who all of you are? Is Emma the one you're looking for? Who is she? However, all of this feels very good... Such a warm feeling... Such a warm place... Could this... possibly be...heaven? Wow... how nice...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Huff huff * *huff * *huff huff *

Once again... It's that dream.

My main room is where I go after waking up. It doesn't appear that Mr.Alex is there...

My voice is a call to him, "Sir?" I reply. However, there was no response. I spend some time searching for him within the small cottage, and after all of the searching, I return to the main room, just to see him standing outside.

The clothes I'm wearing aren't suitable for outdoor weather right now, so I put on the coat hanging by the door as soon as possible. As soon as I wore it, I go to meet Mr.Alex and  I might be able to lend him a hand with the wood. I can't let him do all of the work.

W-what is all of this?  I question myself looking at the several houses that are broken down.

G-Graves?

"They are my family." He says.

What? His family...?

"My family, my friends... my home... I've lost all of them. In a stupid war. I alone was left behind, alive."

I didn't know what to say or how to say anything...

"That must hurt..."

"Yes, it does..." The man says.

"But although they're dead, they're still my family. And this buried village is still my hometown. As long as I stay here and remember them, I can be with my family and friends. I wish I could search for your family too. If they were alive you'd want to meet them, right?" He says.

"I don't know... since I don't remember anything. Even though I try, my mind is like snow. Pure white and blank. But... when I look at this necklace, I feel something. The morning after I have that dream, I feel sadness. Even though I don't remember anything. Even though I don't know the people. Even though I forget them once I wake up. I feel the warmth. I long for them."

I pause for a second. I can feel tears flowing from my eyes.

"And without understanding why, It makes me cry."

Following a short break, we return. As I was crying, the man beside me reassured me that everything would be alright and that my memories would also return.

However, I know for sure... I won't be able to regain my memories or remember who I was before. But despite all of that, I'm beginning to think that it's okay. 

With my new name, new self, I'll live today and seek out tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________

How long was I gone? For a long time for sure-

So like- I had exams, then we had to wait for results while doing some projects. I still didn't complete my sci record- I gotta submit it tomorrow. The next chapter is almost done. I'll post it anytime soon.

If there are any problems, make sure to point them out. That helps a lot.

That's it for this chapter. Have a nice day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 317 11
(First name) (Last name) is a very shy but bubbly girl, she was a young and small angel that everyone was in love with. One day, her dad got caught i...
21.2K 547 18
ⓓⓘⓢⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ "𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥, 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳�...
419K 12.4K 41
DISCONTINUED A 'Haikyuu' fanfiction. Semi Eita x Reader ----🏐---- "𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊?" "𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝐼 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓉." ----🏐---- Comi...
1.2K 61 10
Marilag (adj); pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically ❝Fuyu and [y/n] sitting on a tree. K. I. S. S. I. N. G. Aw~ Why did they stop~?❞ A Matsuno C...