HIS ENCHANTRESS โžช Void Stiles...

By -multicharacters

(๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜œ๐˜š ) โ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
- ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ.

๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š

3.6K 109 15
By -multicharacters

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙩.1

* ˚ ✦

        POLICE OFFICERS WERE scattered across the preserve searching for two people who they had no clue if one was still dangerous. But either way, they still were cautious, walking in pairs. They didn't have their weapons drawn, they were two teenagers. What could they possibly do?

They were currently all separated, Cameron and her partner Tores studying the place she found Astrid. "Wonder what she was doing here" her partner questioned before a loud static noise filled the air from their radios.

Cameron fiddle with her radio for a moment, getting the noise to shut up. "Garcia, you guys good?" she asked only to hear nothing in return. "Perez?" she now asked her best friend, this time she only heard a girl that didn't sound like Perez, her voice sounding very echo-like. "Omae no jidai wa owatta," (your time is over) she said letting out a chuckled, laughing heard in the background.

"Gomez" Tores called shakily grabbing her attention immediately. He pointed toward the nemeton, both of them watching as Void and Enchantress stepped closer to the stump. They were both smirking, blood-splattered across both of their faces, Enchantress's eyes glowing their natural green and Void holding onto her hand looking smug.

The officers quickly held up their guns, Tores's hands shaking and Cameron stiff with her brows furrowed. Enchantress let go of Void's hand, wrapping her chains around the back of his neck bringing his face down closer to hers before she slammed their lips together. Black veins traveling from her face to his, both moaning in pleasure as Void's hand gripped her neck, the other bringer her lower half to his.

They watched as they separated barely hearing what Void was quietly saying, "why don't you go take care of them, love?"

She smirked widely turning her head to look at the two officers who hadn't moved a muscle, feeling Void nibbling on her neck, before she disappeared from his embrace.

Cameron and Tores stumbled back looking for the girl that looked like Astrid, panic seeping in the air before it came to an abrupt stop. Their bodies dropped to the floor revealing Enchantress behind them, hearts laying in her hands.

Void smiled evilly, holding out his hand for her to grab, they had to get ready.

A LOUD WHISTLE sounded throughout the locker room from the Coach. "Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski and Astrid Rose, you contact the first available teacher. Got it? Got it!" he announced, "Yes, Coach." his players said in unison.

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, but you're also going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first?" He peered around for a moment before Danny stood up, "Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy. Keep it PG" he told the teen giving him a pat on the back.

"No Stiles, no Astrid, no demonic ninjas." Aiden listed, Ethan butting in "Things are getting too quiet."

After Stiles disappearing from the hospital, they had caught news of a patient gone as well. Allison who seemed to be the only smart one present at the hospital noticed that it wasn't just a coincidence. Astrid was up on Stiles's crime board, along with her file and a flower crown, her name on a note next to it. Astrid escaped Eichen house undetected, was found in the woods near where Stiles was found and she was now gone from the hospital at the same time Stiles left.

They had stood inside the waiting area unavailable to visit Isaac at the moment when she told them what Katashi had told her.

"He said the nogitsunes were like soulmates, Void and Enchantress. It can't just be a coincidence that she disappears whenever Stiles does, and how did he even know her before any of this happening?" She rambled making Scott and Derek think for a moment when she got no responses, she huffed out a sigh before speaking again.

"It's because they're connected guys, Lydia said that she was put in Eichen house because she kept saying she didn't kill anyone, that the witch did" she informed them making Derek sigh realizing that she was right. "The witch is the enchantress," Scott said slowly trying to understand that she probably had no control over what happened. Allison nodded her head making them all realize that they were in for a lot more than they could handle.

"Yeah, I know. Yeah, it's making me nervous, too" Scott agreed, breaking out of his thoughts on what Allison told him. His head snapped to the ground when he heard a metallic pulsing sound, "Do you guys hear that?" Ethan questioned. "It's an emitter. One of Argents," he told them walking out of the locker room, the twins in tow.

"It's coming from the basement" Ethan pointed out before they all rushed down the stairs to where the sound was coming from but stopped short when they saw Stiles and Astrid standing at the end of the hall, Stiles holding the emitter and Astrid holding onto his arm.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's us. I swear to God, it's us." Stiles told them holding his hands up cautiously only for the twins to rush at them snarling.

Aiden grabbed Stiles while Ethan grabbed Astrid, holding them up in the air by their throats. "Wait stop!" Scott yelled throwing Ethan off the girl making her fall to the ground holding her throat. "I said, stop!" He yelled at Aiden pulling his arm off of Stiles, Aiden roaring at him making Scott roar back. His alpha status forcing Aiden to put his head down, missing the dark look Stiles had on his face as he touched Astrid's forming bruise.

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me. We don't know where we've been the last two days or what we've been doing, but this is us. I promise" Stiles spoke for them, Scott studying Astrid uneasy making her speak for the first time. "Stiles is right, we don't know what we've been doing the last days and I promise I'm not her," she swore while Scott looked at the two's entwined hands. "Like that means anything to us" Aiden growled, everyone ignoring the omega.

"You know what happened at the hospital? Ethan asked from the floor. "I know more than that," Stiles said walking to his backpack that was on the floor leaving Astrid standing next to Scott. "You see this?" he asked holding a blueprint he explained what it was.

"It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. Do you see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident." he told them all, Scott staring up at him. "And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Noticing that Astrid seemed uncomfortable he grabbed ahold of her hand from where she stood next to him. It was obvious to the werewolves that they both took comfort in each other like if they weren't next to each other or making some sort of physical contact they wouldn't think any of this was happening. Though they were somewhat right, it wasn't exactly correct.

Void and Enchantress hadn't been with each other for more than 50 years, to say they had slight attachment issues was generous. But Astrid and Stiles? Well, they were both going through the same thing, feeling each other's skin on theirs reminded them that they weren't going through this trauma alone.

"What the hell have you guys been up to?" Ethan asked holding a handsaw, "I think something worse. A lot worse." Stiles told them gravely.

None of them were paying attention to Astrid at the moment completely missing her eyes flickering between green and golden, stopping on the green before dimming down so the others wouldn't notice.

The werewolves proceeded to take out everything in the boy's backpack, Stiles pacing slightly and Astrid leaning on the table.

"What the hell were you guys doing? Building a Terminator?" Aiden grumbled, "thank you for that" Stiles retorted.

"Guys this is a Map" Scott notified opening the map and placing it on the table in front of them. "Isn't that the cross country trail?" Ethan asked tracing the trail.

"That's the Tate car. Where Malia Tates's family died."

"You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps." Stiles corrected, the tension becoming too much until Astrid butted in after studying the map.

"They found me near there"

Everyone glanced at her, noticing where she was pointing. "That's the nemeton, why were you there?" Scott interrogated while the twins only glared at her. "I... I don't know" she answered her brows furrowed, squeezing Stiles's hand that was in hers.

Scott dismissed whatever questions he still had in mind, right now they had to get to the cross country trail. And fast.

"SCOTT! STOP, STOP, Stop!!! Everyone, Stop!" Stiles yelled out to the class, Aiden behind him nobody ever noticed Astrid leaning down and hiding gold ashes, standing up as if she didn't do anything.

Stiles bent down, grabbing a chain that was hidden in the leaves. He pulled it out looking at the end of the chain revealing nothing attached, "Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain." Finstock announced sarcastically not seeing everyone's confused faces, Astrid laying a hand on Stiles' arm.

"Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?" he asked tripping a wire unknowingly Scott yelling out "hey coach!!" right before an arrow lodged below the man's rib.

"Oh, crap" was the only thing he said before falling, Astrid and Stiles sharing a dark look while holding the screaming man down. Stiles 'reassuring' the man wasn't going to die.

Their eyes watched as Scott took some of the coach's pain. Perfect, everything was going exactly as planned.

"I think he just passed out"

Stiles eyed his shaking hands, tears quickly filling his eyes. "I could have killed him. I could have killed him, right? What if it was his head or his throat?"

"But it wasn't" The alpha interrupted "and he's going to be alright"

"I think I just heard an ambulance" Aiden announced watching as the 'mentally ill' girl grabbed stiles hands and cleaned them with her already dirty sweatshirt.

It was weird to the others, to them, Stiles had barely known her. And with how he was looking at her it was like.... like he just found out what love was.

But to the powerful duo, they loved each other more than life itself. Void was significantly younger than her being about 1000 years old but Enchantress had been alone for 5,789 years before she found him, and Void... well when she found him all he wanted to do was make her his. To have the world know she was his as he was hers.

They were the king and queen of the old world, and God help anyone who disrespected his queen.

୨⎯ Authors note ⎯୧

Yes, this is not long but I was desperate to post, cause honestly, I've been weirdly busy with my mom switching jobs. And she's been forcing me to help her. #childlabor

Anyways I deeply apologize and hope you enjoyed this chapter.

1912 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.8K 95
๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
42.2K 982 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
1M 22.8K 98
"we'll figure this out ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
7.8K 238 46
"you are my one you set my world on fire" - Derek Hale x Oc Oc x Oc - SEASONS 1-6 and MOVIE - season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3: in t...