𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By pixiesfz

little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ... More

introduction
VOL I , AS THE WORLD CAVES IN
graphics and playlist
00. practically perfect
01. liar liar pants on fire
02. Juliet Salvatore is fun
03. sunnyvale sucks
04. not friends with benefits
05. romeo and juliet
06. locked up in a cage
07. the chain breaks and then boom
08. the apocalypse
09. the stupidity of a teenage boy
10. jealous of a dead girl
11. under the mask
12. flipping the fuck out
13. flightless and free
15. chaos is coming
16. nowhere to hide
17. timothee this bitch
18. five more minutes
19. family business
VOL II , CHERRY BOMB
graphics
00. campin cuties
01. crazy lane
02. escaping the salvatores
03. family love
04. rule twenty nine
05. confused confessions
06. seeing psychopaths
07. treasure hunt
08. the salvatore curse
09. crazy tommy
10. femme fatal
11. what if?
12. heart of....flies?
13. kiss her you fool
14. questions with no answer
15. no way out
16. heart goes pitta patter
17. final girl
18. the boy who cried murder
VOL III , FORBIDDEN LOVE
graphics
00. time doesn't exist
01. secret worth keeping
02. mrs kalivoda
03. oh no
04. the truth revealed
05. a change of heart
06. locked in a cage of secrets
07. like a ninja
08. slipping through my fingers
09. two minutes
10. the end of the salvatore curse
11. are you shitting me?
12. the blood of a killer
13. for shadyside
14. she's so slow
15. mortal kombat
epilogue.
important.

14. blood for brains

4.3K 177 92
By pixiesfz

BLOOD FOR BRAINS, chapter fourteen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 ❞

 ⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓. They were both feeling scared and reassured at the same time and it was obvious that none of them had felt that way before.

they had also never been chased by serial killers before either so...

But as they both stood their with no words to say even though they felt like they had just spilled their hearts out to each other in the same bathroom that Juliet would once run into to get away from the boy. 'It's funny how things work out like that' the girl thought to herself hugging the oversized rock shirt she had been given. 

The silence was over bearing, looking up to see the boy she laughed lightly at the bright orange pants that ran down his leg, "what's so funny?" he asked, his playfulness etching across his face "nothing just that blue and orange don't usually go together" she shrugged smirking at the boy who made an offended face at the statement "I'll have you know I pull it off, thankyou very much" he smirked walking closer to the girl.

"what do you think is taking them so long?" the girl asked watching as Simon slowly sat down next to her "probably having sex as we speak ── actually, speaking of having sex-"

"no"

"you didn't even let me finish" Simon whined putting his hands in the air "I know what you are going to say and I'm not having sex in the school bathroom" Juliet cut the boy off a sly smirk making it's way onto her face,

"I mean we can just do it in the hallway I mean,"

"Simon!"

"ok, ok fine but don't say I didn't tell you so when they all come out with red faces" Simon smirked placing a soft kiss on her forehead before messing with her hair "I hate you" she told the boy with a smile,

"yeah well I hate you back" Simon responded a grin not leaving his face.

If on time the door opened revealing a very red faced Josh and a smiling Kate. "No" Simon gasped in disbelief "calm down ── it was barely first base" Kate shut the boy down "I didn't know he had it in him" Juliet smirked quietly applauding the boy who was rolling his eyes "don't act like you two weren't mating like rabbits in your stalls" Josh fired back and the two looked at each other "actually surprisingly we didn't-"

"much to my dismay" Simon cut in putting his finger up to prove a point "exactly" Juliet agreed before turning her head to the left to see Deena and Sam walking back hand in hand.

"wait wait wait ── did you all go to pound town?" Simon asked, curiosity filling his veins, their silence answered his question making him look back at the small girl.

"I told you!"

"let's do this shit!" Juliet yelled making her way to the janitors closet to grab the mop "I hope any of you guys don't faint at the sight of blood" she pointed out bringing the bucket and mop with her.

"I actually don't really like-"

"I honestly don't care I was just trying to be polite"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄. She was definitely impatient when it came to things important, ( I'm pretty sure blowing up serial killers was a big one! ) As she took the mop with blood on it down the east side of the school she couldn't help the chills that went up her neck every time she passed a corner.

She looked left and right but still couldn't hold off the feeling that rested in her stomach. 

Juliet was terrified!

but you don't need to know that.

As she finally reached the big X she didn't even notice Josh standing behind her "suck a fuck!" she yelled out covering her mouth from the fright that the boy had accidently scared her "suck a fuck?" he questioned looking at the girl "I don't know can we just go?" Juliet sighed, the pair making it's way to the others.

"quick question" Josh muttered looking at the girl who nodded her head "your dad is a lawyer right?" he furrowed his eyebrows together "you'd be correct" she answered looking at the boy who looked to be thinking of something "what about it genius?"

"how many Shady side deaths has he covered?" he continued "I don't know but heaps" she answered shrugging her shoulders "what about it?"

"Nothing"

"didn't seem like nothing" Juliet shrugged before looking up to see Kate at the door "let's go"

So off they went to finally kill these psychos ── I mean how would they survive a massive explosion 

obx s2 iw out so imma watch this and also sorry it's short and I didn't update yesterday I just went back to school and I was really busy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.5K 22
This how I imagine that the girls met and how it went.Enemies to...you'll see. A tomboy. A cheerleader. A love story. Who will make the first move...
91.9K 2K 40
This world is vicious SHORT CHAPTERS COMPLETE!! ACT ONE Kate x fem! Oc ACT TWO Ziggy berman x fem! Oc ACT THREE Fear street x fem! oc
81.5K 2.4K 37
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ fear street -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 ━━━━ it will have blood, they say; blood will have blood. they were being reckless and foolish; they w...
73.2K 2K 11
𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 ( DISCONTINUED FROM RE WRITING ) " you're related to sarah fier, aren't you? " " yeah, i am " ( nick goode x fem!o...