the reunion - an ashaangi ff

By saisthoughts

five years later, the second season of CWC 2 meet again for a reunion, but get stuck there because of a murde... More

introduction
DISCLAIMER!
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
authors note
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
him without her; an interlude
xix
xx
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
important note
xxviii
note.

xxi

2.4K 275 70
By saisthoughts

May 26 2023

Sivaangi's cheeks hurt after smiling so much. Just as she was about to sit down another fan came in, and held up their phone. The fan mumbled a thanks and scurried off. Sivaangi raced to her car, sighing once she sat inside. Throwing her head back she ssif,

"Polam na."

(Let's go.)

Her driver nodded and sped off, in the direction of their house. It was exactly a day after her birthday, and she was tired to death. She didn't want a birthday party, but Media Masons insisted. They arrived and she got off tiredly, wanting nothing but to sleep in her comfy bed.

She opened her door and heared something get knocked over. She went inside and saw hundreds of boqusts behind her door. Her mother came in inside and said,

"Ullagathila irukara ellarum unnaku bowuet anuprikangala enna?"

(Has everyone in the world sent you bouquets?)

Sivaangi looked at her mother and shrugged, there were Bouquets from everyone in industry. Siva anna, Arjun Das, Priya Anand, Reba, other people as well.

"Un room la unnum neriaya iruku."

(There's more in your room.)

Sivaangi nodded absent-mindedly and went up the stairs. In her room were boquets that came in later in the day. From her close circle, Pugazh anna, Mani Akka, Pavitra Akka. She picked up the one sent bu Pugazh anna and found a little card attached to it.

Happy Birthday Pattukutty,

Eppome sirichite iru, eppome annen in kooda irupen.

Vantha cake la ennaku konjam micham vei.

(Happy Birthday Darling,

Always be happy. I'll always be there for you.

Leave some cake for me!)

She laughed at it, and her gaze shifted to the one sent by her blood brother,

Happy Birthday Paithyame,

Na illama jolly ah iru, ella cake un neeye saapdu -_-

Nee illama konjam bore adikuthu but paravala, stay happy and healthy!

Swetha aavale cake order panni avale un sarba sapptuta. 😏

( Happy Birthday Dumbass!

Hope you have fun without me. All the cake is for you and you only.

It's a bit boring without you, but it's okay! Stay happy and healthy!

Swetha ordered cake and ate it on your behalf 😏)

She laughed and mentally noted to give her sister in law a call. She scanned all the other stuff in the room, including PR boxes and stuff. Her eyes skimmed over a boquet of white tulips and purple hyacinths nestled in mauve parchment paper. Her heart skipped a beat when she realised what purple hyacinths meant. She hurried to the boquet and picked it up. There was an index card in the boquet.

Hey rowdy,

Happy Birthday!

Enna solrathunu theriyala, but eppome ipadiye oru. Marathe. Yaarkagavum maratha. I don't know if it's right sending you stuff like this when we aren't talking. But I couldn't help myself.

Romba miss panren, unna. Sila vishayangal nammala vitu pona aparam than ellame puriyuthu. Whatever happens, I'm always grateful for the time we spent together. Romba thanks, en vaazhkaila vanthathuku. Nee ilama ithu ethume illa, but ippo neeye en kooda illa. I guess that's life. We've always been too complicated to understand, but that's whay I loved about us. I won't say sorry, yenna athu kekarthuku kooda ennaku rights illa.

Happy Birthday once again, all the stars wish upon you because you're brighter.

Forever yours,
Ashwineyy.

(Hey Rowdy

Happy Birthday!

I don't whay to say but always stay the same. Don't change. Don't change for anyone else. I don't know if it's right sending you stuff like this when we aren't talking. But I couldn't help myself.

I miss you a lot. You only realise certain things when you don't have them anymore. Whatever happens, I'm always grateful for the time we spent together. Thank you for coming into my life and making it beautiful. I won't have any of this without you, but now I am with everything else but without you. I guess that's life. We've always been too complicated to understand, but that's whay I loved about us. I won't ask sorry, because I don't think I have the rights to.

Happy Birthday once again, all the stars wish upon you because you're brighter.

Forever yours,
Ashwineyy. )

She flipped the card over and saw a small hand drawn snowman on it. She smiled lightly through her watery eyes. She wasn't expecting this at all, her chest felt constricted and it seemed as though all the intensity of her emotions threatened to spill out of her liking a wild river disrupting everything.

Sivaangi was always laid back, not too emotional. but him, Ashwin, that damned man made her feel things so intense that it scared her.

She didn't know how to feel. She felt offended, that he would do anything and come back and apologize like this, not considering how this could affect the. Another part of her wanted to give into this temptation.

Sivaangi had a knack for turning her weaknesses into strenghts. But Ashwin, had always been a blind spot for her.

The overwhelming feeling to see him, give a slap on his stupid perfect face, hold his hand, hug him, kiss him, scared her. She let out a deep breath and took her phone, scrolling through her contacts until she found him.

"Ashwineyy ☃️💜"

Her finger hovered over the call button. She exhaled, she was being ridiculous. She didn't need to call him, she had her fair share of ego. She huffed tossing aside the flowers on her bed. When she did, she saw a small teal box underneath.

She furrowed her eyebrows and picked it up, before flipping it open. Inside was a chain, thin and silver. A silver ladybug pendant hung from and tears sprang to her eyes again. Another card was inside,

Remember when I said you're like my ladybug? Because you're my lucky charm and that it's a sign of affection. Hope you like it.

You don't need to wear this. I just needed you to know that you'll always be that for me.

Damn him, damn him and his gifts. She couldn't believe he remembered the conversation they had. It was in passing, and even Sivaangi had momentairly forgot about it. Damn you Ashwin, she thought. She hated the control he had over her affections for him.

She gingerly took the chain out of the box. She went up to her mirror and hesitantly put it around her neck. It was exactly how she liked jeweler; light, simple and meaningful. The ladybug felt cool against her racing heart, and she couldn't deny that she absolutely loved it. Even after all these years, no one knew her like he did.

All these years she felt like she was in a never-ending forest. Beautiful but never-ending. Everything she had now was amazing and she was grateful but it felt like a maze, with no one to be beside her. Every turn felt like a mesmerizing maze, leading her to places she had never been but that scared her. To venture into something so magnificent yet so new. But somehow now, she felt like there was someone there for her, watching from behind the purple hyacinths and white tulips. She had a ladybug with her, to guide her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hi hi makkale!

i know this is a pretty short chapter but there will be another update today to make up for it!

just a flashback for some emotional scenes 😬

hope you guys enjoyed. leave a comment if you liked it and thank you so much for reading!

love,
sai.

P.S:- I hope you liked the shout-out Swetha 😂. #swevin 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 5.1K 31
Anshul and Shanaya - Lets see how it blooms from a casual relationship to a serious one . A series of events to make them realise . Will they end up...
253K 24.4K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...
292K 28K 68
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...
118K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...