THE UNDERWORLD KING|| Jk (CHA...

By author_ggukie01

REVENGE that can never forget. He leave his job, and HE born. Only to take revenge. One day the king died... More

part 1.
part 2.
part 3.
part 4.
part 5.
part 6.
part 7.
part 8.
part 9.
part 10.
part 11.
part 12
part 14.
part 15.
part 16.
part 17.
author note
part 18.
author ggukie note.
part 19.
part 20.
part 21.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆ‹NEW BOOKS AND STARTING DAY ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ“
THE END.

part 13.

324 12 0
By author_ggukie01

Bang......bang......bang [it sounds like big bang song lol]. Y/n and mr.choi looked at that direction.

Mr.choi: who is there. Man's go and check there.

All the men's of mr.choi go to that direction. Sometimes later still the men's don't comeback. Mr.choi was about to go to there. But stopped in the middle way. He saw a tall mucsler man coming. It's none other that our jongsan. He have a cigarette in his mouth. He walked towards Mr.choi.

Mr.choi: j-jungkook.

Y/n immediately looked at there. Her world stopped for a moment. Tears continuesly rolled out from her eyes. Jongsan come and stand Infront of mr.choi.

Jongsan: no jungkook, but his blood jeon jongsan.

   [To be continued].

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 13.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
123K 6.2K 20
๐Š๐“๐‡ ๐…๐… ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ 2 ๐˜/๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ...