Took 5 Years โš ๏ธSEXUALโš ๏ธ

By j0capalot

"Wrong Room" CHAPTER 2โœจ More

5 years
Glass of wine
Teasing game
The truth
A leafy dinner
Flash
I love you is another word for yes
Back to my hometown
Stalking
Old Friends
Alejandro
Two guys and One girl
Behind the door
What is he hiding
Criminals
Pool table
Pizza
Taking control
Just feel
Home all day
The end

Coming to an end

10.3K 123 183
By j0capalot

I got on top of him and made out with him. His big juicy lips felt amazing with my soft round lips. Every 6 seconds I would come out for air and go back in again.

-Mattia: "Your beautiful"

I chuckle.

"Is it possible that your still sick?"

We both laughed.

-Mattia: "Let's get married"

My eyes widen.

That came out of nowhere. Once he said that, my thoughts started running wild. I was already picturing the flowers I wanted, the cake, my perfect dress, the dress for Esmeray... literally everything.

-Y/N: "Yes!"

-Mattia: "Yes?"

-Y/N: "Where's my ring at?"

I said sticking out my hand waiting for him to insert the ring onto my finger.

He laughed.

-Mattia: "Not right now"

My heart....

-Y/N: "Don't say it and get me all excited fucking dumbass"

I got off of him and I quickly put on my shirt.

"Wai-"

I walked right out and closed the door. I got all excited for nothing. I thought he wanted to get married right now but I'm assuming "Let's get married" meant in another few years. Fucking dick. He shouldn't play with my feelings like that... it hurts.

-Mattia M: "Esmeray fell asleep waiting for you guys"

She laughed

"I think you should take her our bedroom so she sleep peacefully"

-Y/N: "It's okay!"

I smiled.

"She's sleeping with me today in mattia's room"

She smiled. "okay honey"

Mattia D: "Can you please go call my son upstairs to help clean up?"

"Yes Ofc!"

I carried Esmeray downstairs to the room. When I entered the room, I laid Esmi down on the bed.

"Your father wants you upstairs to help clean"

-Mattia: "Look I'm sorr-"

"Oh! and stay up there for the night. My princess is sleeping with me tonight"

I said as I was putting up my hair into a bun while walking into the bathroom getting ready to wash my face.

Mattia just walks out the room and closes the door behind him...

The Next Day(9:40am)

When I got out the shower, I heard Mattia and Esmeray talking outside in room. I didn't pay to much attention because I was putting on my clothes but as soon as I finished I open the door and walk out to Mattia and Esmeray all dressed up, ready to go out to who knows where.

-Esmeray: "Daddy's taking me out to NEW YORK! There's this pretty Princess restaurant and I want to eat there with daddy!"

She said as she was jumping on the bed.

I look at Mattia. His stupid ass was looking sexy asf! and it got me mad. Something about him in a black tux made me want to pull him by the tie and make out with him but I couldn't. I wanted to say no and not let esmi go but seeing my Princess in her white dress was making it hard to say no so....

"I'm coming"

I said as I looked at esmeray and her smile got bigger but when I took a quick peak at Mattia his face was facing down and I saw his stupid smirk.

-Esmeray: "Wear your princess dress!"

I nodded but then...

"I don't have a princess dress..."

Esmeray big smiled faded away.

Fuck. I wanted to go but I literally don't have a dress for the princess theme restaurant. All my dress are elegant and Princess are all about extra.

-Y/N: "I guess you guys have to go without me"

I smiled, trying to make Esmeray happy.

"Okay then..."

Esmeray gets off the bed and runs upstairs.

-Mattia: "We'll be back by 12pm"

"Take care of her"

He nodded. I saw him walk out the room and closed the door. I just stood there, bummed out.

(12:30pm)

As me and Mattia's mother were talking in the living room about random stuff, I heard the doorbell. I look at the clock that was hanging above the tv on the wall and realized it was 12:30pm, meaning that was Mattia and my princess. I got up quick and opened the door.

-Esmi: "Look mommy!"

She said running inside with multiple bags in her hand. I look out the door and saw Mattia with MORE bags.

-Y/N: "What the fuck!"

I said quietly when he walked in.

"What?"

He questioned.

"What is all this stuff?!"

"Things I brought her from the Princess restaurant. They sell more than just food"

We both walked in the living room.

-Esmi: "I brought this. This. This. And this. OH and this"

Crowns, Princess heels, A wand, a toy castle, and princess dolls were laying around the floor as she took more, and more things out the pink glittered bags.

-Y/N: "This is so much stuff!"

I said being stressed out from all these Princess stuff.

-Mattia's M: "Love the purple crown"

She chuckled.

-Y/N: "A word!"

I said looking at Mattia.

He puts the bags on the floor and we both walk into the kitchen.

"What the fuck! You can't be spoiling her like that. She's gonna get used to getting whatever she wants"

-Mattia: "She's my daughter. I want to spoil her"

I rolled my eyes.

Right when I was about to leave, Mattia grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Get ready"

"What?!"

"Put on something fancy. Something... hot"

He said as he bit his lip.

"I literally just finished arguing with you and you want to take me out. Really!"

He nodded.

"I'll leave you alone for as long as you want if you agree for me to take you out"

I took a minute to think and finally...

-Y/N: "Alright"

He smiled.

-Mattia: "We're leaving around 9pm"

Mattia walks back to the living room.

He's crazy...

(9:00pm)

-Y/N: "Ready"

When I walked into the living room, mattia's mouth dropped. Butterflies filled my stomach... the way he looked at me up and down, admiring my looks while biting his bottom lip was just giving me butterflies.

"We leaving or no?"

I said trying to leave as quickly as we can just so he doesn't notice that he's making me feel some type of way.

He nodded.

-Mattia: "Thank you mother for taking care of my princess."

-Mattia M: "No need to thank me. Have fun with your queen"

She chuckled.

We both walked out the door and got inside his expensive black car.

-Mattia: "You look stunning tonight"

"T-Thank you"

I said all nervous.

He chuckled.

"Am I making you nervous?.."

Said Mattia in a seductive way.

Fuck fuck fuck. He caught on...

"Where are we going?"

I said trying to avoid the question.

"New York. There's this fancy restaurant"

New York wasn't that far from where we lived. It was probably like 30 minutes away.

-Y/N: "Oooo! Can you help me take pictures! I need to update my page"

"Yea sure"

He replied

35 Minutes Ltr

"We're here"

I look out the window and saw this huge 10 flood building but all the way at the top was the restaurant. Mattia opens the door for me and I get out the car. I wrapped my arm around his arm and we walked inside.

-Mattia: "Fucking paparazzi"

He rolled his eyes.

I chuckled.

"Don't worry about them"

I said as he looks at me.

"I forgot my girlfriend was a famous model"

He winked.

I laughed.

We entered the elevator and went up to the roof. When the elevator door opened, I realized nobody was here besides me and Mattia but honestly I was happy that it was just me and him.

-Y/N: "There!"

I pointed.

"Here's my phone. Take a cute picture of my dress!"

I smiled.

He grabs my phone and I pose.

"Fuck. That dress is so hot on you"

He puts my phone in his back pocket and walks closer to me.

"Your still mad at me?"

He questioned while looking into my eyes.

"I can't stay mad at you forever when you do stuff like this just for me"

I smiled.

He kisses me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 252 58
*หšยท i still love you mattia, i will forever. i just cant do it anymore *หšยท Mattia Polibio fan fiction read, you won't be disappointed TW: self-harm...
5K 79 22
MATTIA POLIBIO FANFIC. ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ.
56.3K 1K 22
book two: just read for those who are thinking, i've read it already, what happen to the parts? i'm redoing it :( i hope you enjoy the improved vers...
48.5K 263 25
๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€/๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜€/๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด/๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€/๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜.