Love, Quackity | QUACKITY x R...

By bunch_of_stardust

Your suddenly internet famous cousin Tom Simons and best friend, introduces you to his other online friends... More

Y/N BACKGROUND STORY
The Dream SMP || Chapter 1
Discord || Chapter 2
The surprise || chapter 3
The Grand Carnival || Chapter 4
The Grand Carnival 2 || Chapter 5
She loves me || Chapter 6
The House || Chapter 8
Tommy || Chapter 9
Replaced || Chapter 10
Apology accepted || Chapter 11
Lazy || Chapter 12
Reveal || Chapter 13
~appereciation post~
Collab || Chapter 14
Cut the cameras || Chapter 15
Oh no || Chapter 16
Take two || Chapter 17
First Stream || Chapter 18
Adios! || Chapter 19
On the way to fame || Chapter 20
Twitch || Chapter 21
Raid || Chapter 22
Karl || Chapter 23
Confused || Chapter 24
Dsmp || Chapter 25
Lore || Chapter 27
Promise || Chapter 28
10K?!
Going Feral || Chapter 29
Some nerve || Chapter 30
Someone at the door || Chapter 31
The Telephone || Chapter 32
Temporarily || Chapter 33
Victory || Chapter 34
Picnic || Chapter 35
Rain || Chapter 36
Trip || Chapter 37
florida || Chapter 38

Why would you lie to me? || Chapter 26

484 8 8
By bunch_of_stardust

Y/N's POV

"Thank you everyone for joining the stream today! I was not expecting to get added on the Dream SMP today, I still can't believe it. I think we're going to end the stream now, so I hope everyone enjoyed and I'll send you over to Fundy's stream!" I said to my chat at the end of our four hour live stream on Twitch. 

"Bye!" Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and I said as I raided Fundy with my 90k viewers. 

"Thank you guys for streaming with me!" I told the bench trio as I turned around in my chair, "I know half way through we had an unexpected switch up, so sorry about that." 

"Sorry?" Ranboo questioned, "Don't be sorry!" 

"Yeah! You just got added to the Dream SMP! That's amazing!" Tubbo added. 

Tommy nodded his head in agreement "You'll get so many fucking viewers and primes!"

"Thanks guys!" I said smiling, "Do you wanna go downstairs and chill or something?"

"Sure!" Ranboo replied.

I shut off my computer and we all got up out of our chairs to go downstairs. Tommy and Tubbo left the room as fast as they could and raced eachother down the stairs while Ranboo was ducking his head trying to get out of the door. Once we all arrived to the main floor of my house, we all sat down on the couch and I turned on the TV and handed Tommy the remote.  He scrolled through some movies on Netflix until he finally chose one. I quickly got up from the couch before the movie started to grab a huge bag of popcorn that I poured into the biggest bowl in my kitchen. As fast as I could, I ran back to the living room and sat back down placing the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

"That bowl is HUGE!" Ranboo said noticing the size of the bowl.

"Yeah!" I said in reply, "Tommy gave it to me as a gift when I first got this house."

"You did?" Tubbo asked Tommy.

"Yeah I did!" Tommy replied proudly shaking his head, "Can I start the movie now?"

"Sure!" I said as Tommy pressed play on the remote.

The movie started playing and we were all paying attention. Tubbo, who was sitting next to me, kept talking to me during the movie silently so he didn't disturb the others. We were talking about how funny the janitor man in the movie looked and laughing at funny bits. All of us were having a good time chatting, watching the movie, and eating popcorn. In the middle of the movie, I got a call. From Alex...

"One sec guys," I said to them while getting off the couch, "I gotta take this call."

"Okay!" Ranboo replied.

I walked out of the living room and into the bathroom.

I answered, "Hello?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were gonna fucking stream with Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy?" He asked.

"I thought your twitch was broken?"

"That doesn't answer my question Y/N," Alex said sounding pissed, "why would you lie to me about streaming only with Tommy?"

"Because I knew you wanted to come back to the UK and IRL stream with me first before I IRL stream with others!" I said answering the question.

"But that doesn't make sense!"

"How does that not make sense?" I asked him.

"You've already streamed with Karl, why would I be mad about you fucking streaming with Ranboo and Tubbo?!" He replied.

"Because Karl isn't IRL!" I said, "You say your not mad about me collabing IRL with them, but you sound mad!"

"Yeah! Of course I'm fucking mad!" He said, "Y/N your missing the fucking point..."

"What do you mean I'm missing the point?"

"I don't care about the 'IRL streaming with other streamers before me' bullshit, I'm mad that you fucking lied to me!"

"..." I was speechless.

"Are you just not going to apologize?" Quackity asked questioning my silence.

"I don't see what there is to apologize for."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME Y/N?!" He said really angry now.

"NO I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING!" I said yelling back at him, "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM!"

"YOU LIED TO ME Y/N!"

"EVERYONE LIES SOMETIMES ALEX!"

Tubbo's POV

All of us on the couch looked at eachother as we heard Y/N yelling on the phone from the bathroom. Tommy paused the movie and we all ran to the bathroom to try and hear what was happening.

"Who is she calling?" Tommy asked whispering.

"I don't know..." Ranboo answered.

"Let me try and hear who it is!" I said pressing my ear against the door.

"YEAH BUT I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND! WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO ME?!" I heard from the phone sounding very muffled through the door as I backed my head away from it.

"Did you hear anything?" Ranboo asked quietly.

"Who was it?" Tommy asked aswell.

"I think it was Quackity!" I answered, "It sounded like him!"

"Quackity?" Ranboo questioned, "Aren't Y/N and Quackity best friends?"

"Well, what I heard him shout was: YEAH BUT I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND! WHY WOULD YOU LIE?!" I told them whisper shouting.

"Did Y/N lie about something?" Ranboo asked.

Tommy covered him face with the palm of his hand, "Oh shit..."

"What?" I asked Tommy.

"I think I know what happened..." He confessed.

"What happened?" Ranboo asked him.

"Y/N lied to Quackity early by saying that her stream today was going to be just me and her, he probably saw the stream and saw that she lied because you guys were there." Tommy answered.

"Why would she lie?" I asked.

"I don't know..." Tommy replied,

Seconds after, Y/N opened the down with tears running down her face.

"Y/N!" Tommy shouted, "Are you alright?"

She didn't answer and ran up the stairs, slamming her room door shut.

Ranboo's POV

We all ran after her up the stairs. Tommy and Tubbo started knocking on the door a bunch trying to get her to come out or speak.

Tommy: Y/N!

Tubbo: We just wanna know if your okay!

Tommy: Y/N! PLEASE ANSWER US!

Tubbo: ARE YOU ALRIGHT Y/N?

Tommy: PLEASE COME OUT Y/N! WE JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR-

Y/N: FUCK OFF!

Ranboo: Guys, stop banging on the door... let me talk to her.

I slowly opened the door leaving Tommy and Tubbo in the hallway. I shut the door and sat next to Y/N on the floor...

Ranboo: You okay?

Y/N: ...no

Ranboo: We heard you yelling on the phone.

Y/N: yeah I know... you guys were all fucking eavesdropping at the door.

Ranboo: Sorry about that... Tubbo said it sounded like Quackity on the phone... is that true?

Y/N: ...yeah

Ranboo: Why were you guys yelling?

Y/N: ...I lied to him about you guys coming over to stream ...I thought he would be mad abou us collabing in IRL before him and I did. Turns out he was more mad a me lying to him.

Ranboo: I mean, when you lie to someone, it can make them feel hurt or as if your not trust worthy.

Y/N: ...yeah ...that's what he said

Ranboo: What else did he say?

Y/N: He said he wished I never started streaming 

Ranboo: He did?! Why?

Y/N: Something about how he feels like ever since, we've been losing our friendship and trust.

Ranboo: Oh, I get it now... I'd say, try to make some more time for him than Karl.

Y/N: ...what?

Ranboo: Y/N, you used to always talk to me off stream about Quackity, and since you've started streaming, you've only talked about Karl.

Y/N: I guess I have been...

Ranboo: I know you like Karl, but I suggest you even it out a bit between the two.. okay?

Y/N: okay...

Ranboo: ...feeling better?

Y/N: yeah... thank you Ranboo.

Ranboo: Your welcome... wanna finish that movie?

Y/N: sure!

I grabbed Y/N's hand and helped her off the ground. I opened the door to Tommy and Tubbo sitting on the floor of the hallway on their phones.

"What happened?" Tommy asked as him and Tubbo got off the floor.

"That doesn't matter," I answered, "let's finish that movie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.1K 56
"Your weiners built like a tic tac, Oh my gosh" ✨imagines about the Pretty Boys who play Minecraft✨ o7 Technoblade, fly high Requests are open! NO SM...
195K 1.9K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads 🧍 I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
300K 3.5K 38
I'm leaving forever but read these if you want. Not taking them down. Don't try to find me on other platforms Includes: Oneshots Preferences Mature C...
141K 4K 35
FIN. ♡ʚᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ⌘✄𖦹 ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴏ™ɞ❀ ༆⁂ "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚! 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙!" ☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎...