Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III...

Por Zazzy109

The Hallway is in danger. All the games that are connected to the Game Dimension, are liable to get attacked... Más

Prolong: Trouble In The Games
Chapter 1 The Blocky World
Chapter 2 The Legend Of The Floating Island Of The Void
Chapter 3 Infected
Chapter 4 The Legend Of Minecraft
Chapter 5 Mobs
Chapter 6 Portals
Chapter 8 The Dark Figure
Chapter 9 Wither Skeletons
Chapter 10 Blaze Rods
Chapter 11 The Gateway To The End
Chapter 12 The Ender Dragon
Chapter 13 The Heartless Dragon (Last Chapter of The Minecraft Game)
Chapter 14 (Second Game) Pizzeria
Chapter 15 Where Fantasy and Fun Comes to Life
Chapter 16 Horrible Brother
Chapter 17 It's All Just Gold
Chapter 18 1987
Chapter 19 Pizza
Chapter 20 The Ringleader
Chapter 21 A Bite
Chapter 22 1993
Chapter 23 A Heart Breaking Reunion
Chapter 24 Friendly, Misunderstood Spirits
Chapter 25 2023
Chapter 26 The Second Night
Chapter 27 The Springtrap
Chapter 28 The Hearttrap
Chapter 29 Scrap Metal
Chapter 30 Nowhere To Run
Chapter 32 Cassidy's Rage
Chapter 33 Save Them
Chapter 34: The Old Man
Chapter 35: The Quest
Chapter 36: The Holder Cannot Die

Chapter 7 The Nether

61 12 21
Por Zazzy109

Everyone got warped instantly to this new place. They all slammed onto the ground, since Steve pushed them all into the portal frame. "Ugh, really Steve?!" Alex yelled as he was lying on the floor. Steve got up, then quickly helped her up, as Sora was helping Roxas up. "No one helps me up huh?" Hayner said.

Roxas rolled his eyes, and walked over to Hayner and pulled him up. Steve looked back at them. "Well, we're here" He said.

Sora looked past Steve. He gasped.

The landscape was hellish.

Red blocks all over. Hot scalding lava rolling down some sides of the walls, spilling down into a giant lava ocean. "W-what is this?!" Sora yelled. "The Nether. The underworld of our dimension"

"Is there a hades here?" Roxas whispered to Sora. Sora could only shrug. Steve turned back around to them. "Ok. So, this is the Nether as I said before. We all have to be careful. There's a lot of danger here"

"Yeah, no shit" Hayner said. Roxas punched his arm. "Ow!"

"What kind of danger? If... it's just the Lava, we should just be careful where we step right?" Sora asked. "There's monsters here. We have to be careful of the Ghasts." Alex said. Roxas tilted his head. "Ghast? What's a Ghas-...." Roxas froze. Sora noticed the Roxas was staring off into the valley of the lava. "Roxas? What are you-"

Sora saw it. A ghost like creature. "Steve what is that?!"

Steve turned around, and once he saw it, and quickly got out his sword. "It's a Ghast!"

The giant ghost like creature, loomed over them, then made screeching sound. They opened their mouth, and I giant fire ball ejected out.

Sora gasped, and summoned his keyblade, and was about to use reflect, but Steve managed to slap the fireball with his sword, and the fireball smacked into the Ghast. The Ghast fell over, and poofed away with partial effects. "Huh?" Steve said. "They never die that quickly-"

"Did something hurt it?" Alex asked.

Sora and the rest where just glad that it went down. "Wow, that sword of yours sure is durable." He said. "Well, it's diamond." Steve said with a smile. Roxas looked behind him, then saw Hayner hugging onto him, burying his face into his neck, shaking.

"Dude... what are you doing?" Roxas asked. Hayner looked up, then blushed a little. Then coughed. "N-nothing!"

Sora laughed. "Someone was a little scared huh?"

Hayner rolled his eyes. "Ugh, so what?! It's not like I have any weapons to defend myself in case of anything." He said. "I agree with you Hayner, but clinging onto to me like a needy boyfriend, isn't gonna save you-" Roxas said. Hayner blushed hard, as he pushed Roxas's arm, and walked forward. Roxas just laughed.

"Hey-" Steve said. "Take this. At least you'll have something-"

Hayner stopped, and turned around. Steve was handing him a bow, and some arrows. "O-oh... thank you-" Hayner said.

"Just don't shoot your own eye out now-" Sora giggled as he walked past Hayner. Hayner looked at him annoyed.

Sora walked over to the edge of the land. There was a giant lava river between them, and another set of land. "What... exactly are we looking for?" Sora asked. "We need to find the Nether Fortress. They are home to the blazes. We need the thier rods, to craft with the ender pearls what are back home"

"What... are the blazes exactly?" Hayner asked. "Huge fire spinning entities. They shoot fire, and they're really tough"

Roxas gasped. "That sounds dangerous-"

"Nothing Blizzarga can't handle" Sora said. Steve looked at Sora. "Blizzarga?" He asked.

"This-" Sora aimed his keyblade at the ice. "Blizzard!" He yelled, as an ice ball shot out of his keyblade, then traveled through the air, then slammed onto the lava, freezing it.

Steve stared at the now turned Obsidian, then looked at Sora. "What... are you?" He asked. Sora just chuckled. "A show off" Roxas said.

"Hey! I am not!" Sora yelled.

"So where is this Fortress?" Hayner asked. "We'll have to find it... and.. oh wait! I forgot about something. Alex? Do you have the chest plates?"

Alex tilted her head. "Chest plates?.... oh! Yes I do!" She opened her inventory, and took out 5 golden chest plate armor. All of the Kingdom Hearts characters froze. "Uh... what is that for?"

"We need to ware this here, to prevent the Piglins from attacking us" Steve said. "Piglins?" Hayner asked. "This place never fails to amaze me" Roxas said after.

Steve started with Sora. The chest plates, are built to be able to go over the bodys, of Steve and Alex. Their blocky form. But Sora, Hayner and Roxas aren't blocky, since their magic didn't change them. So, the chest plates where just sitting on them awkwardly. "This... is uncomfortable-" Hayner said.

Steve signed. "I'm sorry, wish we could make it ware it fits you guys. I seriously have no idea what world you guys are from, but it's amazing how you guys don't look blocky."

After they where done, they started to walk more into the Nether. "You got the coordinates of the portal Alex?" Steve asked. "Yep! All here in my inventory."

"Why do we need to even ware these?" Hayner asked. "As I said: To prevent the Piglins from attacking. They don't like intruders into the Nether. But when you ware gold, they take you as a friend of theirs. Rumor has it where they can trade gold. Alex and I have way to much, and we've been also wanting to trade with them"

"Oh..." Hayner said.

They walked more into the Nether, until they came up to a forest. The forest had red trees, and there was red mist in the air. "...This is scary, but beautiful at the same time-" Sora said. Steve nodded. "Yes, it sure is." He said as he continued to walk. Everyone else followed him. Hayner was clinging onto Roxas's arm. He was looking around the forest as they walked. "Why are you clinging to me so much-" Roxas asked. "Because this is fucking terrifying!" Hayner snapped. "Thought you didn't get scared~" Sora teased. Hayner rolled his eyes. "Ugh, I can't help it! We're literally in a place where I can get burned alive!" Hayner snapped. "I know" Roxas said as he patted Hayner's head. "Just don't cling on my arm too much, you're hurting me-"

Hayner and Roxas was both walking together, but then stopped once they both bumped into the back of Steve. "Huh?" Roxas asked, looking at Steve. "What's wrong?"

Roxas looked infront of him, and saw something what looked like pig, walking on it's hind legs. Roxas gasped. And once Hayner saw, he casually hid behind Roxas.

Sora walked up next to Steve.

"Hello... um... Piglin.. sir-" Steve said. He opened his inventory, and took out something what looked like gold. "Here, a gold ingot. Do... you have anything to trade?" He asked.

The piglin took it, seeming like he was studying the gold. He then looked up at Steve, then gave him coal, then vanished with the gold.

".... Well that's just plain rude." Steve said. Hayner snorted.

Alex giggled. "Move over, let the trade master have a try-" She said. Steve rolled his eyes. Alex walked over to a piglin, and have him a gold ingot. The Piglin looked at it, then headed Alex a bottle. "Yes! Fire Resistant!"

Steve scoffed. "That's just luck-"

Alex walked up to another one, and gave them gold. They gave her, something what looked like an eye, and left. "Huh?" She asked. Steve gasped. "An Eye of Ender?! They carry Eye of Enders?!" He exclaimed.

Just then, something rammed into Sora's butt, and sent him flying as he bashed into Hayner and Roxas who both slammed into Alex and Steve. "AHHH!" They all screeched as they all bashed into a crimson tree at once. They all fell off of the tree, and fell onto the ground.

"What the hell?" Steve asked as he lied on the ground. "What was that?"

Sora was rubbing his but. "Something tried to prison shower me-" He said. "Dude-" Roxas said.

Steve got up, then gasped at what he saw. "Guys! Get up! It's a Hoglin!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.1K 60 18
You already know what happens within this... but what if I told you not all was true and there's more after? Join Trf/(y/n), sora and the rest of the...
22.1K 448 42
Ayame, on a night her home, radiant garden was being swarmed by heartless not only was she saved by the one and only Riku, and also met Sora, Donald...
3.3K 83 12
(Book 6) After learning of Master Xehanort's impending return, King Mickey, Master Yen Sid and Hikari puts Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery...
6K 61 45
(Kingdom Hearts Fanfic) Lexile was a normal girl, besides her slight obsession over video games, her favorite being Kingdom Hearts. But when the Orga...