Love Is Blind

By 6destooo

"You can't just tell a person you love em, you gotta show em There's different ways to show em, You gotta pic... More

-Peezy
-Mad
-Death
-Angry
-Comfort

-Friends

116 6 14
By 6destooo

Omniscient

  "What y'all mean y'all fucked him?!" Triveny exclaimed on the Group FaceTime with her friends. "See I can't never like a nigga without them being a jailbird or a hoe this why ion fuck with niggas." She face palmed herself. "What y'all doing fucking the same nigga anyway?"

" It was a dare back when we was a 3/3 freshmen year before you came." Chloe answered.

"So somebody dared all of y'all to fuck the same nigga?"

"Yes but we didn't know it was the same nigga till after."

"That don't even sound right but ima just take yo word for it. I'm off him." Triveny responded.

It was always something weird going on in her friend group & she always felt like the outsider but she thought maybe she was just tripping.

Everybody always tells her they're weird but those are her friends and who's gonna listen to what someone else has to say about their friends? So she just looks past it.

"Aw yeah I been meaning to ask, Triveny do you got a Weedman?"

"Yeah, you don't even smoke though what you need a Weedman for?"

"Cause we need one for the par-"

"Ahhh" Shay yelled over Chloe

"Mufuckers talk too much" Tiny said rolling her eyes .

"What y'all talking about?" Triveny asked in confusion.

" A par-"

"Nothing!" Tiny & Shay yelled over Chloe in sync.

"Y'all do too much okay damn."

"I'm confused." Triveny expressed.

"Good." Shay answered as she left the call after Tiny.

Anything they won't tell Triveny, she knows Chloe will, Triveny always has been closer to her than with them, but in the end Chloes more closer with them and will choose their side if it comes down to it. She pretty much follows their lead on everything.

"Chloe?"

"Don't ask me I don't know."

"Chloe I know you know like damn why can't I know? Why everybody so against me?"

"It's not that were against you, you just always think you better than somebody cause the niggas always want you and you drive the newest car you always have a newest clothes and shoes.

"What?!" Triveny said taken back.

She never once thought she was better than her friends or anyone for that matter. She just knew she was having it her way but that didn't make her look down on anyone.

They shared a mutual jealousy towards her; and knew they were weird for it, so they used that as a cover up.

She started to think Maybe people were right, maybe they are weird.

"Cmon don't try to deny it now T you think you thang cause you got good hair and money."

No you think I'm thang cause I got good hair and money when have y'all started to feel like this?"

"It's not how we feel it's what we see. Talk to you later T." She said before leaving the call as well.

Shay, Tiny & Chloe in order ^ 😭.

Triveny shook her head as she scrolled through her contacts looking for someone to chill with to clear her mind.

"Hello?" Peezy answered.

"Hey, what you doing?"

"Serving shidd what you on shawty."

"Nothing bored. Some weird shit just happen."

"Talk to me."

Triveny went on to tell him about the situation that had just occurred. "So what you think?"

"Well personally, I think ain't no real friends gone hold in no feelings they got about you, specially some shit like that, so them bitches —I mean girls my bad been feeling that way and acting off emotion. That's some weird shit if you ask me, but hey them yo homegirls."

"I just feel like I'm missing something like g I'm humble as hell how could a mf even feel that way?"

"Maybe they just secretly hating them ain't yo friends for real lil baby."

"See But I don't wanna think like that them been my bitches for 3 years we done fought so many hoes together I lost count."

"Well you gotta remember everybody don't fuck with you how you fuck with them ain't no love out here for real, that shit blind if you ask me."

"Yeah I guess you right, ima just play my role though and see where shit go we probably just not on the same page right now."

"Yeah I know I'm right."

"Boy shut up." She snickered "Why they jealous of me though? I don't get it."

"Triveny."

"What?"

"Look at you and look at them ma."

Butterflies filled her stomach at the sound of the nickname he called her.

"What about it?"

"You bad as hell Triveny. You got naturally pretty hair these bitches spend 100s on to get, seem like ya head on right & you got a nice ass ride. Now look at them. You think about that."

In just a day, she didn't think he observed that much about her.

"Well thank you & I never looked at it like that."

"Cause you probably genuinely liked them as friends and not for what they had. You ain't gone notice when a mf don't got sum if you ain't looking."

"True."

"Yeah I know."

"So when you gone bring it up?"

"Bring up what?" He asked.

"That you fucked them."

He laughed as his eyes widened. "Ian think that was important."

"You don't think it's important to mention to a girl you tryna fuck with that you fucked her friends?"

"What you mean a girl I'm tryna fuck with?"

"Cmon now don't act slow." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not shidd ian onnat but if u like me or sum let a nigga know."

"You cute I guess."

He laughed. "Naw lemme stop. Ian gone lie you pressure but yo brother my homie and he don't want me on that I can't do nothing but respect what bro said."

"It be yall niggas with these bro codes for me. Whatever."

"Man fuck all that don't you got a nigga anyway?" He chuckled.

"Boy Who is my nigga ?"

"Buddy behind that wall. Yeah Fred told me."

"I bet his dirty dread ass did. That's not my boyfriend though. We just still communicate."

"Yeah aight."

"Ok you ain't gotta believe me but don't nobody gotta lie to you neither."

"I know you don't so ion understand why you is."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"Yeah lil peezy don't break up happy homes baby."

"Ain't no happy homes over here just sad cells."

He laughed. "Stop playing with that man."

"Back to you though while you tryna change the subject. I don't care what my brother say Ima do what I wanna do if you wanna let another nigga tell you what to do though, have at it."

"Naw it's not even that, like on some real shit I wouldn't want no nigga tryna get up in my lil sister without the right intentions neither so ima hop off that. You can be my lil friend tho."

She rolled her eyes as she felt slightly rejected.

"Boy you know you want me."

He laughed. "You fine as hell shawty. But ion know you how ima want somebody I don't know? I can only wanna fuck somebody I don't know and Ian putting you in that light soo.."

She liked his honesty and the way he thought. The way their conversation went on was like they've talked many times before his vibe felt so familiar to her.

"You right I guess."

"I know."

" I can always get to know you though." He added with a smirk.

"Yeah you can." She returned the cheese.

"Ight bet it up when you was tryna smoke?"

"Well I did say tomorrow but Ian doing shit right now what you on?"

"After I make these last few serves I can come scoop you."

"Ight just hit my line dusty."

"Ight big head."

____

Triveny POV

"See niggas don't even smoke for real." He teased as I coughed uncontrollably.

"Boy shut up I been blowing shit down since 6th grade."

"Shidd I can't tell."

"Nah this just some zaza and grandma don't smoke like that no more these lungs tired as a bitch."

He laughed "You tryna get sum to eat after this tho?"

"Yeah what you thinking?"

"Shid probably some Chic-fil-a"

"I was thinking the same thing oh my god."

"Wanna be like a nigga so bad."

"Don't nobody wanna be you."

"Damn what's wrong with me?"

I glared at him in admiration, "Nothing."

I told no lies. Everything about him was perfect to me, from his slim figure, to his beautiful chocolate skin, pretty brown eyes, and thick dark dreadlocks that swung across his face.

"Why you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I said breaking the gaze I realized had now turned into a stare.

"Like ima snack or sum you might got the munches but damn. What y'all females be saying? "Can I get my face back" ?"

I laughed. "Boy ok don't nobody wanna look at you anyway."

"Yeahh you do it's okay I know I'm a pretty nigga." He said looking in the mirror biting his lip.

He looked over at me, "You pretty too I guess."

I couldn't hide the smile that formed on my face as butterflies filled my stomach. It was something about this boy that made me so attracted to him. Yeah, I got called pretty everyday but it never made me feel the way it did when it came out his mouth.

Before I could get a word out his phone rang.

"What up?" He put it to his ear.

"Ight I'm with a— with my friend right now ima have to handle dat later bro." .... "Ight bye."

"With a what?"

"I was finna say a bitch but that's kinda disrespectful."

"Might as well said it damn."

"Well you asked and ion sugar coat shit. Ima real nigga."

I liked that about him so much. He told me nothing but the truth and how he truly felt. I couldn't do much but respect him for it even if it was something I didn't like.

"Everybody don't lie like you little miss we not together we just communicate. Ain't nobody talking to no nigga in jail for fun that's yo nigga it's ok. Youn gotta lie to me."

"It's complicated ok. That's my... first everything it's always been us so I don't really know how to be without him I'm there for him because he was always there for me."

"That's understandable." He nodded. "So what y'all gone be back together when he get out or some?"

"I don't know."

"Awe you know you just don't want to answer cause you think I'm not gone like the answer I get."

Why he so good at this?

"Yeah."

"Thank you. Was that hard?"

"Yes."

"You'll live. So what's next for us?" He said starting the car.

"Chic-fil-a"

"Right. You know I'm high."

We sat in the parking lot as we stuffed down the food we ordered.

"Ion even think I chewed." I said wiping my hands down.

"For real." He agreed.

"So what this pose to been a date?" I asked.

"It was till you wanted to pay for yo own food ms.independent. Now we just having lunch together like coworkers."

"Boyyy " I laughed, "You a bug."

"And you a roach."

"That is a bug."

"Then you a rat."

"You love talking shit don't you."

"Who gone make me stop."

I grabbed one of his dreads. "If I pull this mf out that's gone make you stop I bet."

"Naw it's just gone make me beat you." He joked.

"You probably not even playing." I let it go.

"Naw I wouldn't even touch you I see the works you put on Fred. Ion want no parts."

"Long as you don't play crazy you don't gotta worry 'bout that."

"I hear you." He said pulling out the lot.

"You want me to slide you home or what you tryna do?"

"I'm on whatever you on."

"You sound like a nigga." He laughed.

" I been round Freddy too much." I shook my head.

"Ain't nun wrong with that he good for you."

"Yeah I see youn know me too well." I gave a grimace.

"Kus youn want a nigga to. Another nigga know u well enough already youn need the same attention twice. You probably can't even see another nigga knowing you as good."

Once again, how he so good?

I didn't have a reply for a lot of the things he said so I kinda just looked at him. His emotional intelligence was so attractive to me.

"So how old is you?" I said changing the subject.

"20. A grown man to a young girl like yourself."

"Don't tell me what you is to me."

He laughed. "You got it."

"Fake as hell." I said shaking my head.

"What?"

"Look." I said showing him my friends snap of them at a party. "This what they was tryna hide I guess."

"Party look dry as a bitch fuck them."

"Yeah you did."

"Aww you got jokes huh? And I'm tryna be on yo side. Cool, now it's fuck you."

"I was just playinggg."

"Naw it's to late na."

Before we knew it it was dark, and we had been sitting in the car for hours smoking and talking, getting to know eachother. I really enjoyed his company and I hope he can say the same for me.

"I like this lil time we had today ion do shit like this for real so it was cool." He said.

I love you too

"Me too." I gave a warm smile.

"You ready to go in now?"

"Yeah. I'm a lil sleepy."

He laughed "Old ass lady. Ight."

After pulling up in the front of my house he walked me to the door, leaving me with a hug and a goodnight.

——
Plz vote and comment thanks ⛑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 63.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 31.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.9M 106K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
278K 3.9K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...