โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... More

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›

3.2K 154 241
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...hi..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

After you two checked out, you returned to Baji's apartment to make breakfast.

"What are we going to eat?" you asked, taking off the sweatshirt and sunglasses.

"What do you feel like eating?" Baji replied, putting away the groceries.

"Anything. I'll eat whatever you cook." You returned to his bedroom to use the bathroom, leaving the long-haired male to put away the groceries by himself.

"The least you could do is help me," he called out from the kitchen.

"I will. Can I just use the bathroom real quick?" you snapped.

He didn't bother in responding, instead choosing to focus on throwing something together to eat.

As he was putting the milk in the fridge, his phone rang.

"Hey, Kazu."

"Hey, Baji."

"What's up?"

"Mikey wants to have a meeting."

"About what?"

"The girl."

"Okay. When?"

"In 20."

"Where?"

"Your place."

"Wh—why is everyone coming here?"

"Don't know, but have breakfast.
I'm starved."

"What the fuck.
Who's all coming?"

"The usual group."

"Why couldn't we do this at HQ?"

"Mikey said it'd be easier to do it at your place
instead of constantly moving the girl around."

"Whatever. And, for the love of God,
buy your own food before coming here."

"We're all expecting some food.
Chop chop. Get to it."

Why are they always forcing me into these things and don't bother to tell me until the last minute?

"Hey Cinderella," the man called in the direction of the bedroom.

You peeked your head out the door, confused with the name. "Why did you just call me Cinderella?"

"Because you act spoiled, like a princess," he spoke evidently, as if what he was saying made complete sense. "I'm just trying out new names for you. I've got to find the perfect one."

"Why don't you just use my real name?"

"Don't feel like it," he shrugged. "Oh, go make yourself look presentable, we have guests coming."

"Guests??"

"Yes. My comrades."

"The people who were in charge of my kidnapping?"

"Yep." He walked to the stove, turning it on and waiting for the pan to heat up.

"How do I...I'm not even sure what to—"

"Calm down. Just be there and keep your mouth close unless you're spoken to." His voice was laced with pure authority, indicating his seriousness.

You gulped at his words. "Okay," is all you could think to say.

"Here," he spoke, handing you a cup of yogurt and some fruit. "Eat this before they come."

It was silent between you two, the only noise coming from the sizzling sound of bacon being cooked atop the stove.

Surely enough, after twenty minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Baji yelled. "Hey you, go get the door," he spoke in your direction.

"Um...okay..." you replied, standing up from the couch to walk to the door.

When you turned the knob you were met with two faces, one man and a woman.

"Oh?" the girl spoke. "Baji who is this? She's so pretty! Hi, I'm Hinata, but you can call me Hina," she smiled, extending her hand for you to shake. "And this is Takemichi." The man had a bright smile on his face, accentuating his bright blue eyes that contrasted with his jet black hair.

"Takemichy? Why do you always bring your girl to these things?" Another voice spoke up from the end of the hallway.

You stuck your head out to get a good look at who was speaking. The man was exceptionally tall. He had a black dragon tattoo on one side of his shaved head which complimented his bright blonde hair that was neatly braided. Next to him was another woman, much shorter than him, also with blonde hair—only a tad darker.

"Draken and Emma! Hi!" Takemichi spoke. "But I could ask you the same question!"

"Shut up. You know Emma follows me everywhere," he sighed, rolling his eyes. The woman, Emma, looked up at him with a wide smile and slightly flushed cheeks. She's totally in love.

"Oooo. Something smells good," called out another voice from behind Draken.

"Mikey? I didn't even see you there," Hinata squeaked. From behind Draken, another blonde-haired male appeared. His hair was long and half of it was up and away from his face. He was much shorter than everyone around him. Maybe he's someone's little brother.

You felt completely out of place and confused. For a bunch of hitmen, they're surprisingly nice and calm. This isn't what I expected at all, you thought.

"Well," the short male spoke, "are you going to invite us in or what?" he stared at you as you stood in the doorway.

"Oh um," you replied, clearing your throat. "Yes, come in. Baji is making you guys breakfast."

With that, they all came running in like wild animals in search of their first meal.

"BAJI!!!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Hey! Don't come over here! I'm trying to concentrate!" Baji shouted.

"But I'm hungry..." Mikey frowned.

The irritated man grabbed a piece of bacon and tossed it to Mikey like a dog, "Here. Stop bothering me now."

"Ahhh. Hehe!" Mikey grinned to himself, taking his piece of meat and running to the couch.

"We're here," a deep voice said from the door. There were two men this time, one with long black hair and blond highlights and another with light blond hair. Is everyone related or something? What's with the blonde hair?

"Kazu and Chi! Welcome guys. Come on in. We're waiting for Baji to get done making his poisonous breakfast," Draken laughed, causing everyone to chime in.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny everyone. I guess I'll just throw away the whole thing since no one wants to eat it," Baji joked.

"Woah there! No need to be so haste. He said it, not me!" Chifuyu exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at Draken and walking to the kitchen.

"Whatever. The food is ready so let's eat," Baji spoke.

Everyone quickly got up from their seats and made their way to the kitchen, fighting and bickering over portions. You sat in a corner on the couch, observing everyone's interactions.

This is all so unusual. Why do they act like this? They're like one big happy family with no cares in the world. What did they even gather here for? To discuss my kidnapping? None of this is making sense.

"Hey, you. Why are you sitting here by yourself instead of eating?" someone asked, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You looked up to see the same man who came in late. You didn't quite catch his name, but his large eyes and two-toned hair caused him to stand out, a face you couldn't forget even if you tried.

"Oh, I've eaten already," you responded.

"I'm Kazutora, but you can call me Kazu," he smiled at me. To say that he was stunning was an understatement. He was just as hot as Baji. You wondered if they were brothers.

"Oh. Okay, Kazu," you responded by telling him your name, which caused him to erupt in a fit of laughter, almost making him spill his plate of food.

"I know that silly! Listen I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, but you look like a dunce sitting in the corner by yourself and you're kind of killing the mood."

"I'm killing the mood? Geez, sorry if I'm not as energetic as everyone else. They're not the ones whose realty's have been off-put and their world turned upside down." you stood up, your voice rising with every sentence. This caused everyone in the apartment to stop what they were doing and spectate. "I'm so sorry if I've upset everyone by sitting here and minding my business. I don't know what a hostage is supposed to do. Would you like me to get on all fours and bark like a dog, answering your every command? Or how about I—"

"Hey...stop," Baji called out to me, concern evident in his tone.

You stopped for a brief moment, observing all the confused faces around you. You looked back at the man in front of you, trying to read his face. Kazu only chuckled and turned to look at Baji. "She's feisty, I like her. You've got your hands full huh, Baji?" he asked the man.

"You're telling me," Baji mumbled. Everyone brushed off the commotion and turned back to engage in their own conversations. That is, everyone but Mikey. He carefully watched as you sat back down in your corner of the couch and continued to mind your business.

It was like there was an unspoken staring contest occurring between the two of you. You were careful not to make any sudden moves or speak out of place. Why was he watching you so intently, you wondered.

After a couple of minutes, he stood up and walked towards you. Sitting next to you, he kept his head straight, not bothering to say anything.

"Everyone listen up," he finally spoke. "Let's begin the meeting regarding the girl."

Immediately they all stopped what they were doing to turn and face the short male. He finally looked over at you, not one expression on his face. Until suddenly, he gave you a big grin and said, "Hi. I like you, so let's be friends."

I've got to be dreaming.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

sorry about the short chapter friends :(
i promise the next one will be longer to make up for this.

next update: thursday <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1K 10
"๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’š.." "๐’˜๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’€/๐‘ต.." ------------- "๐’€/๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ท ๐‘ป๐‘น๐’€๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐’€'๏ฟฝ...
54K 2.6K 28
๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง...
18.7K 638 57
๐๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...
178K 10.4K 17
"สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แด›แด สแดแดœส€ ส™ษชษข ๊œฑษช๊œฑ, แดแด‹แด€ส?" "..แดแด‹แด€ส?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ แดส€: สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แด‹ษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช แด›แด‡แด›แด›แด€, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš ๐˜ข...