โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... More

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ

6.2K 213 347
By -SKYDRAGONN-

...𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝...

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Third-person POV

"I've got eyes on the target."

"Get ready to fire."

"Someone is in the room with her."

"Do you know who it is?"

"Unsure. Should I eliminate them both or wait for him to leave?"

"Just wait. I only want you to take her out."

"Understood."

He waited for about twenty minutes before radioing his boss again.

"This guy isn't leaving. To be honest, I think they're about to fuck."

"Shit. Go inside, kill him to avoid any witnesses, and take her hostage."

"Easier said than done, Mikey. It's going to take me at least 5 minutes to get to her building, then go upstairs and—"

"Baji, get it done. We need to eliminate this girl tonight. Those are your orders; now move out."

"Copy."

Packing up his sniper in its case, he scurried out of the abandoned building, disappearing into the bustling Tokyo streets. There was nothing unusual regarding his appearance, so he didn't feel the need to mask himself. He was average height with what he thought to be very simple features—long, wavy black hair, ordinary light-brown eyes, bushy eyebrows, and nearing-pale skin—as his summer tan started to fade. Nothing about him was extraordinary.

As he neared her apartment, his eyes scaled the building one last time before he finally decided to walk inside. Should the original plan have fallen through, he would have made a copy of her building key. With Plan B underway, his brain switched gears and initiated the new plan with ease. He greeted the front-door security as if he were any other resident living in the apartment complex. The building had 57 floors, and she just so happened to live in the penthouse, which occupied the entire floor. 

Y/N L/N; she came from a rich family—specifically on her father's side. Ask anyone in Japan about the wealthy businessman and they'll immediately recognize the name. He's even established companies in major foreign cities such as New York, London, Sydney, and Moscow—the list is endless.

Her mother passed away when she was quite young, around 7 or 8, leaving her and her older half-brother under the care of their father. A few years before her mother's passing, the family was quite close for a short time, almost seeming like a normal family—almost.

Due to her father's work, her older brother raised her for most of her life. That was until he left the family to run Tokyo's second-biggest "defense" agency—Moebius. They call themselves defenders, but that agency is filled with nothing but low-lives and scum who are trying to attack Tōman from within, so why not do them one better and kidnap their leader's little sister? That should get them to back off for a bit.

The elevator let out a small 'ding', alerting him of his arrival. He didn't dare take the elevator to the penthouse so as not to draw unwanted attention to himself. Instead, he got off three floors beneath hers. 

There were two staircases accessible to the public in case of an emergency. But to avoid the risk of running into an unknown passerby, he opted to use the narrow staircase hidden inside the electrical room. However, he required a four-digit pin to unlock the electrical padlock on the front of the door.

"Mikey. Do you copy?"

"Yes. What's the situation?"

"I'm inside. I need you guys to hack into the system to deactivate the lock."

"Finished. Now hurry up. Chifuyu will be waiting for you on the roof with the helicopter."

He clicked off his earpiece and pushed open the once-locked door. Ascending the stairs, he tried his best to keep quiet, but the creaky, old, metal staircase was working against him. Once he was on her floor, he listened carefully for any movement by the front of the door. After hearing nothing, he picked the lock, opened the door, and maneuvered his way through the apartment.

"Aha. Stop! Come on, let's just watch a movie or something," a feminine voice giggled.

Baji moved quickly to the kitchen and crouched, taking the time to secure the silencer on his gun. As her bedroom wasn't too far from the kitchen, it would only take him a few seconds to be inside.

"No, I don't want to watch a movie. I've been waiting for you for a long time. Let's have sex tonight like we planned," the man pleaded.

"I don't feel like it tonight. Maybe another time; I'm just not in the mood," she said, her voice laced with irritation. Baji was right outside her bedroom door, waiting for the right moment to strike.

"What a bitch. You tell me to come all the way here to watch a fucking movie? I could've done that shit at my own house." The man in the room started to yell at her. Baji felt slightly annoyed that he was making this much of a commotion over sex. 

Killing this pest would be in everyone's best interest, he thought.

He took one last deep breath before pushing the bedroom door open, scanning the room for the male. He spotted him on the bed, aimed his gun, and shot him in the head without a second thought.

"OH MY GOD!" the woman screamed, clearly in shock.

Seeing her up close, Baji took a moment to appreciate her features, but that was cut short when she started throwing random objects at him.

Baji rolled his eyes and walked towards her, causing her to panic even more. She began throwing books, vases, and anything else she could get her hands on.

"G-get back!" she screamed, continuing to throw objects at the intimidating man walking toward her.

"Shut up," he replied, avoiding the objects. She didn't stop until he grabbed her wrists, forcing the picture frame out of her hand. "A picture frame? Really?"

"I'll scream and alert the whole building," she nervously said, tears forming in her eyes.

She can't fight?

"So do it!" His hair, which was originally tucked behind his left ear, fell in front of his face, restricting his visibility. 

"I-I," she began, but no words came out. She was frozen in place, looking back and forth between the man in front of her and her now-dead hookup.

"I-I what? Cat got your tongue? Pathetic." He turned his gun around, hitting her in the head with the blunt end, which caused her to fall onto the soft, carpeted floor.

Baji reached for his earpiece. "Mikey, it's done. Is Chifuyu on the roof?"

"Good work, Baji. Yes, head up there now."

Baji threw the woman over his shoulder and made his way back to the staircase. Upon stepping onto the roof, he heard the helicopter and saw Chifuyu standing near it.

"Job well done?" the cheeky, blonde man asked.

"Yep. But I did end up killing her hookup," Baji shrugged.

"That's fine. I'll go down there now and clean up the scene," Chifuyu smiled.

"You're the best. By the way, where am I taking her? Back to HQ?"

"No. Mikey said to take her back to your place for now until they figure out what to do. Supposedly, he just received word that she shouldn't be killed. Something about how killing her would start an all-out war between us and Moebius. So for now, she's your hostage."

"Well, good thing the original plan fell through. But why does she have to be my hostage?"

"Aren't you the one who just kidnapped her?"

"You guys always find a way to push my buttons. Mikey needs to find a place for her to go within the next 24 hours because she can't continue to stay with me."

"Why not? Do you have someone living in your apartment with you?"

"No, but...I just don't want her there."

"I can't help you," Chifuyu shrugs. "You'll have to talk to Mikey about that. The helicopter is waiting for you. I'll handle the mess over here." Chifuyu waved to his superior and headed towards the penthouse.

"Well, Y/N," the man said, looking over his shoulder, "I guess you're going to my house."

He placed the woman into the helicopter, strapping her in, then strapping himself. Baji looked out the window as they were lifted in the air, thinking about how he would put up with a woman in his apartment for the next 24 hours. His home was the one place he could get away from work. And now, he has to deal with this girl. 

Could things get any worse?

After about 10 minutes, the pilot spoke up, "Hey, we're above your apartment. Is it okay for me to land on the roof?"

"Yeah."

The woman still hadn't woken up yet, which prompted Baji to carry her over his shoulder once more. Just like her, he lived on the top floor of his apartment building, but it was no penthouse suite. It was a large, one-bedroom apartment that included the bare necessities. Baji wasn't one for decorations or accessories either. The apartment was simple and a bit messy, but it was only a place for him to rest, so he didn't care how it looked.

He stepped into his apartment, throwing the keys in a small, black bowl nearby. He threw off his shoes and carried her to his room, placing her on the bed. He decided to leave her in here for the night and to sleep on the couch. There was nothing he could do besides wait for Mikey's orders, so locking her in his room for the night was the best solution he had.

He grabbed a few clothes from his drawer and headed to the bathroom to take a much-needed shower. Inside the bathroom, he removed his dirty clothes. The heat and steam from the hot water welcomed him as he stepped into the standing shower. As the pressurized water hit his skin, he instantly relaxed. He washed his hair and body, making sure to remove any blood from his hands and face. Once he was finished, he stepped out, grabbing a towel from the rack. Lastly, he brushed his hair with his fingers and searched for his usual hair tie.

"Shit. Where'd it go?" He opened the bathroom door, looking around his room for the hair tie. The cold air was unwelcoming to him, as he only had his towel wrapped around his waist. He moved quickly, searching his drawers and floor.

In his hunt to find his hair tie, he neglected to hear the woman in his bed shuffling around. "Where am I?" she murmured to herself.

"Ah! Found it!" Baji triumphantly exclaimed, putting the hair tie in his mouth to get ready to put his hair up.

"AHHH!" the woman screamed.

"FUCK. WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?"

"You're the one who killed that guy!" she nervously said, pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Oh. Yeah, no big deal. He was a dick anyway. I figured you'd be glad that he wouldn't be in your life anymore," he said, walking to the mirror and fixing his hair.

"Where am I?"

"My place."

"W-why?"

"Why do you keep stuttering? Do I scare you that much?"

"N-no..."

He rolled his eyes and finished tying up his hair. "You're staying here for the night. I guess you can take a shower if you want. You should be out by tomorrow, and hopefully, we never have to cross paths again." He reached in his drawer and pulled out a large black shirt and shorts. "Here," he said, throwing the clothes at her. "Oh, and don't even think about trying to run away; the door locks from the outside." And with that, he went into the bathroom once more to finish getting dressed, coming out in only a pair of sweatpants.

To say that he was stunning in every way was an understatement. If it had been a different scenario, she would have tried desperately to get his attention. Not because she was ugly, but because he was godly. But now, he's her kidnapper—her beautiful kidnapper, that is. She continued to observe his strikingly handsome features, from the way his voluptuous, long, black hair fell over his shoulders to his toned and semi-tanned muscular body. Once he finally looked up at her, she caught sight of his alluring, honey-brown eyes. 

To her, he looked perfect in every way.

"Are you just going to keep staring at me, or are you going to take a shower?" he asks with a smirk.

"Yeah," the girl mumbled, avoiding his intense gaze.

He wasn't sure why, but every time she avoided his gaze, he became irate. 

"Tch. Do whatever you want," he dismissively waves. "I'll be sleeping on the couch. If you need something, then knock on the door or call out to me."

"Oh, um, what's your name?" she asked.

"You can call me Baji."

Baji, she thought, that's a nice name.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 672 23
"๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š" - แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ -
54.1K 2.6K 28
๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง...
79.6K 3.9K 49
ยฐ.โœฉโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโˆ˜*โ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆ*โˆ˜โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโœฉ.ยฐ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โœง๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฎ โœง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ...