JI HUZOORI | ✔

Da Sonali_nefelibata

AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K s... Altro

🌠PRELUDE🌠
🌠BEFORE YOU PROCEED!🌠
🌠WALL OF MOODBOARDS🌠
✨CHAPTER 1✨
✨CHAPTER 2✨
✨CHAPTER 3✨
✨CHAPTER 4✨
✨CHAPTER 5✨
✨CHAPTER 6✨
✨CHAPTER 7✨
✨CHAPTER 8✨
🌠SURPRISE🌠
✨CHAPTER 9✨
✨CHAPTER 10✨
✨CHAPTER 11✨
✨CHAPTER 12✨
✨CHAPTER 14✨
✨CHAPTER 15✨
✨CHAPTER 16✨
✨CHAPTER 17✨
✨CHAPTER 18✨
✨CHAPTER 19✨
✨CHAPTER 20✨
✨CHAPTER 21✨
✨CHAPTER 22✨
✨CHAPTER 23✨
✨CHAPTER 24✨
✨CHAPTER 25✨
✨CHAPTER 26✨
✨CHAPTER 27✨
✨CHAPTER 28✨
✨CHAPTER 29✨
✨CHAPTER 30✨
✨CHAPTER 31✨
✨CHAPTER 32✨
✨CHAPTER 33✨
✨CHAPTER 34✨
✨CHAPTER 35✨
✨CHAPTER 36✨
✨CHAPTER 37✨
✨CHAPTER 38✨
NOTIFYING!!!
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!
✨CHAPTER 39✨
❤️LET'S TITTLE-TATTLE❤️
✨CHAPTER 40✨
✨CHAPTER 41✨
✨CHAPTER 42✨
✨CHAPTER 43✨
✨CHAPTER 44✨
✨CHAPTER 45✨
✨CHAPTER 46✨
✨CHAPTER 47✨
✨CHAPTER 48✨
✨CHAPTER 49✨
✨ LET'S CHAT!✨
✨CHAPTER 50✨
✨CHAPTER 51✨
✨CHAPTER 52✨
✨ CHAPTER 53✨ + Very Important, Kindly See!
✨CHAPTER 54✨
✨CHAPTER 55✨
✨CHAPTER 56✨
✨CHAPTER 57✨
✨CHAPTER 58✨
✨CHAPTER 59✨
GRATITUDE & REVIEWS
✨CHAPTER 60✨
✨CHAPTER 61✨
✨CHAPTER 62✨
✨CHAPTER 63✨
✨CHAPTER 64✨
✨CHAPTER 65✨
✨CHAPTER 66✨
✨CHAPTER 67✨
✨CHAPTER 68✨
✨CHAPTER 69✨
🌠Au revoir Super Soon!🌠
✨CHAPTER 70✨
UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!
✨CHAPTER 71✨
✨CHAPTER 72✨
✨CHAPTER 73✨
✨CHAPTER 74✨
✨CHAPTER 75✨
✨CHAPTER 76✨
✨ 365*2 ✨
✨CHAPTER 77✨
✨CHAPTER 78✨
✨CHAPTER 79✨
✨CHAPTER 80✨
NOT AN UPDATE
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-2)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-2)
IN THE SHADOW'S WAKE
✨NEW BOOKS ALERT✨

✨CHAPTER 13✨

7.4K 633 208
Da Sonali_nefelibata

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Just have a look on these amazing mood boards created by SandhyaKeluskar💕... I absolutely loved these & I really appreciate these edits...♥️

Aren't they nice💮? Do tell me which one of the two you like the most... Even she'll also be really pleased to know your views...

Once again thanks a million Shravanee (SandhyaKeluskar) for these...❤️❤️❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Please give this update a try.

And if you like the story, please show some love by voting and commenting on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - srishtiprasad12🖤✨

~~~

~Adishri's Pov~

"Okay Universe I'm ready for the good things....... only GOOD THINGS!"

I woke up with a slight jolt and I looked around the room. Picking the phone with a quiet sigh I dismissed the alarm and ran my hand through my hair and shook my head at myself. I glanced at Ved. I slightly smiled and slowly got off the bed careful not to wake him up. After a hot shower I felt a whole lot better and much more ready to start my day. As I raked my brush through my hair I thought about the things that happened yesterday.

When all of a sudden Miru raised a demand of continuing her studies, I don't know why instead of being happy I got scared. Ved totally agreed but I don't know why I'm still unsure. I know that I shouldn't feel this way as everything is fine now.

But what to do?...

To be honest I'm eagerly waiting for the day when my unnecessary worries will leave me....As being an over thinker I'm a master at turning calm into chaos. Maybe it would be better for all to let what is happening...

I sighed and stood up from the dressing table, and went looking for the folder in the cupboard.

When I was done I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me and headed towards Shaurya's or now can say Miru's, which was around the corner from mine. I knocked but found the room open, so I walked in.

She was slightly surprised to see me walking in, keeping quiet she stared at me blankly.

"Morning Miru!"

I finally uttered these two words trying my best to sound as casual as I can. I noticed her opening her mouth in response...but unfortunately she didn't say anything. Instead she nodded awkwardly giving me a cue to continue.

"You took a shower so early...as far as I remember taking a bath early in the morning is your least favourite chore."

"Just like people, preferences also change with time Dii..."

She stated this in a matter of fact tone directly looking into my eyes. I winced at her words. I never thought my doing so would hurt her feelings so deeply. But now I've realised that I've been too much of everything...too nice...too caring...too apologetic. And now being strong is the only choice I'm left with.

Letting out a sigh I finally managed to speak something

"Just ask yourself, for how long are you going to keep running from me? And misunderstand me? Miru you're still my sister even if I'm not yours...get this into your head."

She looked at me with her glassy eyes, I too couldn't control my tears. I continued

"But now I'm officially done apologizing. Now I won't try , but rather wait for the day when you'll come running back to me when you'll realize that no one will ever love you like I did....."

With this I went out of the room after keeping the folder on the desk leaving behind my Miru who stood shell shocked at my behaviour.

She always look at me with questions in her eyes and I look back at her with no answers... but just love. But now I've to change myself and I've hope in whom I'll become.......

"People never change......but things between them do."

_

_

_

~~~

~Manjiri's Pov~

"Wish there were arrows guiding towards peace......"

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back...everything is different.

I guess some doors are finally opening for me... but to be honest I don't know what to do with them now because it's less about simply choosing if I'm staying or leaving, and more about having to decide if I need a way in or if I need a way out....Ufff!!!

Pressure cooker's whistle snapped me out of my chaotic thoughts. But it's 5:30 in the evening, looks like dinner is being prepared early today.

I made my way towards the kitchen and found Chhoti Maa stirring the hot pot which contained her work in progress dish which she was busy preparing. She noticed my presence therefore she turned back and gave me a smile. Returning back her smile I walked further into the kitchen and stood beside her.

"It smells so good, what are you preparing?"

"I'm making Malai Kofta for dinner." She replied placing the lid over the pot.

"Dinner? So early?" I questioned her.

"Well my Shaurya will be back till dinner today, so I thought to get all my work done quickly..."
She answered while smiling.

Oh so he's coming back...but he didn't tell me...

I didn't like the fact that it bothered me. Soon I realized that why would he tell me when I didn't even asked him when he would return. I quickly dismissed these silly thoughts of mine and asked Maa

"Want me to help you some?"

"No dear, it's all done...Only one thing is left."

"Don't worry about it, I'll make that. Tell me what to make?"

"Seviyan Kheer (Vermicelli Rice Pudding), it's his favourite."

Hearing her my facial expressions changed. Seeing my hesitation she asked

" You won't mind preparing it, won't you?"

"No it's nothing like that, actually I never made it before..."
I told her feeling a little tizzy.

"So what happened? Come on start making as I tell."
She countered.

So this is how I started making Seviyan Kheer, Maa kept telling me and I kept making it that way....

_

_

_

As I served the dishes on the dining table, I noticed a pair of eyes watching me. Due to this my stride faltered a little. I too stole a peek at those pair of eyes.

As everyone settled down on the dining table, they started enjoying the meal while doing hearty talks. It's fun to watch them happily eating and chatting. Although family dinners are viewed by some people as another burdensome chore at the end of a tiring day....But I really appreciate this family for valuing the importance of shared family time at the dinner table. Here everyone reviews the day that's passed and plan's for the day that's coming....Nice, isn't it???

By now everyone came to know that the sweet dish is made by me. And I'm glad that everyone liked it. Suddenly Dev Bhaiya's words brought me back to the dining table from my thoughts,

"Why don't you ask him? I'm sure he'd loved it but I know he won't tell without asking..."

He said nudging my elbow while grinning teasingly. To which I slightly shaked my neck to indicate my refusal. But before I could lay back my eyes on my plate, he himself asked Shaurya who was silently eating

"How's it taste Bhai?...Don't tell me you don't like it, because I know you do."

Everyone chuckled at his words while Shaurya gave him a hard look. When he finished glaring, he looked at me and stated

"It tastes great..."

"Ohhhhhhh!"
Dev Bhaiya sang this in a teasing manner.

Though to be honest I really waited for him to say something since we all sat to have the dinner. But I don't why the moment I heard his words, I felt something. The feeling wasn't unpleasant but it just caused me uneasiness. I quickly mentally shook my head, trying to get rid of whatever I was feeling. Anyhow I managed a small smile for him as I don't wanted to be rude.

I looked around and noticed that everyone was having a mischievous smile on their faces...

Oh no this is hell embarrassing!!! My crappy luck...urgh!!!

"Life is like an open sky......everything becomes a part of it."

_

_

_

~~~

"I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing......Because with you, even silence is comfortable."

After changing, Manjiri came out and found Shaurya laying on his side of the bed. Soon she too climbed the bed and took her side.

Neither of them spoke to break the silence. Therefore the atmosphere seemed to be dull.

Though being in the same room with him again after so many days made her feel nervous and uneasy, but still she was trying her best to dismiss her those feelings and acting normal. Closing her eyes, she tried to calm her disturbed mind.

On the other hand, Shaurya moved his lips a few times to find a topic to talk about but each time decided against it. Soon he noticed her closing her eyes.

All of a sudden breaking the long silence, he spoke something which made her open her eyes and look at him,

"Be ready tomorrow, we'll................."

"You are far away but I can still feel your heartbeat next to mine......."

~~~

This is it for now. Hope you liked it. I am sorry for the mistakes.

In case if you want to share your views or suggest something, you are more than welcome.

My sincere request to all the SILENT READERS - Do vote this chap.⭐

Till then take care and stay connected.

Love ♥️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

281K 24.1K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
111K 5.1K 32
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
560K 27.6K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
1.7M 96.2K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...