๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ...

By SpunkyasQuiznak

๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘– ~~~~ {Cover credits t... More

๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘– ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’“๐’
๐”ฑ๐”ฃ๐‘’๐‘‡๐‘‡ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜
Chapter 1 [EDITED]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

14 2 6
By SpunkyasQuiznak

(Yes, this is a long chapter too. We have a little tension between Chronostasis and Diamond too ;), partially for the sake of the plot. Partially because I think Chronostasis is underrated and so fine. I don't understand why no one talks about him!!!

The fourth song of the soundtrack is above! It was hard for me to choose a song that went along with this chapter, but I thought of this song and couldn't think of a better one. In a good way.

Anyway, sorry about having the chapters of this book out of order for a while. I hope you enjoy!) 

Chapter 4

Kissing and Missing Someone Else

2 weeks later...

"At least they have free food..." Jaclyn Perry murmured, patting the covers of the new bed in the room the yakuza arranged for her to stay in. "This bed is comfy..." The captive hero kept mumbling to herself and sprawled herself on the bed. "But I need to find a way out of here. I can't just comply with whatever they're up to. It's probably something despicable, but not the Despicable Me kind of despicable." She muttered, unintentionally reminding herself of Midoriya. Her dark brown eyes scanned the room as she started scheming for escape routes.

She got up and casually explored her new room. "Here we have a cute little closet...filled with a few...dresses?" Jaclyn raised a brow. There were, in fact, at least ten dresses hanging inside with a chunky tag hanging off one of them. holding up a tag from a sparkly sleeveless purple dress with almost hitting the floor.

We will be having a gala soon with brokers and investors from all over the country interested in our campaign. We want our closest representative to look her best. I suggested for the boss to have multiple outfits options for you to choose from. I do not doubt that whatever you choose to wear will make you the center of attention.

~H.K.

Diamond's cheeks flushed a bright pink at the little message on the tag. Whoever wrote this wants me to feel like I belong. It's sweet. Jaclyn thought bashfully. The hero's hands gently let go of the tag and she continued her little exploration of the room. The black-haired hostage opened a door close to a painting to a mini-fridge and a coffee maker. "Not gonna lie, I don't know if I'm being held captive anymore or if I'm staying at a hotel." Diamond muttered to herself, "If that's the closet, and that's the mini-fridge, then where's the...oh! There! Little brain."

The bathroom was much fancier than what she was used to when she opened its door. "Holyfuckingshit this is huge!" Jaclyn gushed. Glancing at the three-hosed shower that could fit a horse inside, the bathtub with an old movie look, the comfy rugs, and the two sinks made her feel more spoiled than before. It almost made her feel guilty, almost tempted her to stay. "Focus. You're not here to be pampered, you're here to get the fuck out." She hissed to herself with a derogatory tone. "But now I wonder if they have a spa..." The unbreakable hero whined childishly as she headed toward the door she entered the room from.

"This is it, Jac-Diamond. Don't mess this up, queen! Don't miss this u-" As soon as the metalworking heroine walked out of the door, of course, she bumped into someone. "Hi." She blurted bashfully, her face still unintentionally in the chest of the person she bumped into. "I didn't know you were so short. Are you five foot two?" Jaclyn glanced up before immediately stepping back and looking away from a teasing Hari. "Um, for your information, I am five foot four. Or three, I don't keep track." Diamond muttered, leaning her back against the door to her room.

"I see. I assume you got the dresses. Attending the gala the day after tomorrow is mandatory, Diamond. Overhaul will no doubt have my head if you don't attend." Hari notified her. "Were they from you?" Jaclyn guessed. *' "I suggested the idea. You could be a valuable asset to the gala's success. He has high expectations for you. He sees you as the next Symbol of Peace, after all."

Jaclyn's cheeks flushed at the statement. He sees you as the next Symbol of Peace, after all. The black-haired American pinched herself, trying to see if such a compliment was addressed towards her. That one of the most terrifying- "Ahem." Hari cleared his throat, while she let out a soft giggle. "Sorry, sorry. I'm not used to that kind of praise. I usually expect to get judged or criticized over stupid things more than flattering compliments. That sounds so fucking pathetic, doesn't it? I sound like a drama queen-" He took off his mask and chuckled, shaking his head.

"Can I give you a word of advice?" Hari interrupted with a different tone in his voice. His breath tingled against her ear, making her clench her thighs together. "Wh-what?" Jaclyn stammered shyly, "Also, could you, uh, step back a little bit?" She nervously bit her lip, hoping she didn't upset him. "Oh, flattering compliments. Don't worry about it." He apologized and took a step back. "Thanks. What was your advice for me?" The unbreakable vigilante asked teasingly, raising a brow. "Don't let people make you downplay yourself. You're one of the most real heroes-" "Antiheroes. I'm not necessarily a hero, but I'm not necessarily a villain either." She corrected him. "Well then. You're a figure the public can relate to and appreciate. From what the Shia Hassakai has seen, myself included, there isn't a superficial bone in your body. I'm sure even Stain would say the same." He argued further.

"Can I kiss you?" Jaclyn blurted impulsively, feeling her legs wobble. Why the fuck did you say that? A voice in her head muttered with disapproval. I love you, hon. I do, but you don't just say stuff like that! You know better than this! C'mon, get your head in the game. The voice continued trying to steer her away from her feelings. Ugh! I know, I know! She thought to herself.

"Galrafuckingdamnit..." She cursed under her breath in embarrassment. "What?" Hari Kurono exasperated. Don't say it, don't say it- Part of Jaclyn thought to herself sternly but her mouth already started moving. "I want to kiss you. But if you don't, I completely under-"

Something about this felt wrong. It didn't take long for Jaclyn Perry to figure out the issue, she felt like she was betraying Dabi. Dabi... While she kissed Overhaul's right-hand man, Dabi was all she could think about. Their lips moved against each other as the hallway seemed to fade away. Jaclyn leaned against the wall and jumped up while the two of them closed their eyes at the same time. As Diamond let her legs wrap around the yakuza member's waist, all she could think about was what Dabi would say. What he would think, what he would feel... Now, I have an opportunity to get information from the inside, I can't screw this up. Even if it means I'm kissing Hari. Jaclyn thought with determination coursing through her veins as she melted into the kissing.

Jaclyn's milk chocolate-colored fingers fiddled with Hari's white-gray locks and he stumbled into her room, carefully locking the door. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whimpered when he bit her bottom lip. Her fingers yanked on the back of his robes as she bit his bottom lip. After Kurono slipped his tongue into her mouth, she slipped her tongue in his. Moans and groans from the antihero's throat unexpectedly filled the room, making Chronostasis smirk against her mouth. Jaclyn's mind still swirled with emotional attachment to Dabi. He usually did stuff like this with her. If anyone even looked at her the wrong way, he would have them burnt alive. Usually. Her back hit the bed as reality struck her.

They parted for air and he took a step back from the heaving American lass. "I don't get a lot of people asking for kisses from me. It's usually the boss most fans have eyes for." Hari chuckled, wiping a string of saliva from the side of his mouth. "I guess I'm an exception then~" Jaclyn flirted with a giggle. "How have you been single for so long? Even with the rumors that..." The black-haired American snorted at his comment. "When I discovered how much better the feeling of self-love is, I decided that's all I needed. Being able to love me is enough to keep me going in terms of romantic things." She answered. "Maybe, I could change your mind. At the gala, I mean." Kurono offered, their faces flushing.

"Are you asking me out, Mr. Kurono?~" Jaclyn teased, batting her eyelashes playfully. "Maybe, Ms. Diamond~" Hari murmured in her ear. The deepening of his voice made her clench her thighs together. It didn't help that she thought he was incredibly attractive. "I don't have a-wait. Will any other people I know be there?" She queried curiously. "No, but you will be working with Cactus, Anda-Woman, and Shade soon. I'm sure Overhaul told you about the importance of your preexisting teamwork." He explained and stepped back.

A sudden surge of anxiety and anger flowed through her body. My friends are in trouble. Right under my nose, no doubt, and I can't do anything. She thought irritably. As if Hari knew what she was thinking, he put a hand on one of Jaclyn's. "I understand your concerns, but your friends are fine. As long as they comply with the boss's requests, I assure you they are going to be alright." He replied reassuringly.

"That's great. It doesn't help me at all." Jaclyn muttered irritably, tensing. "I...I need to get something from my place, I'm feeling homesick." She blurted before sprinting into the bathroom, feeling jittery while contemplating a plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 499 41
โ€ผ๏ธI do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plotโ€ผ๏ธ โ€ผ๏ธAUโ€ผ๏ธno quirks โ€ผ๏ธI do not own any of the art I put in the storyโ€ผ๏ธ Dabi x OC โš ...
1.1M 42.5K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
3.8K 66 19
"๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ." "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?" "๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ...
1.9K 79 2
Midoriya heads off to explore the world, but runs into some bandits and gets killed. However he's not exactly dead, he's a ghost! Then one day a wolf...