Libby Sinclair- The Arcadia O...

By divvyyy

I figured I'd keep another spare journal for this.. Make this one a "Hectic Arcadia Diary" Another book to ad... More

Dragon's Breath Fiasco
Libby's Big Birthday Surprise
April Fool's Day
4th of July
How Libby and Jim Would Act in a Situation (Mainly)
Awkward Libby and Krel (At School)
Libby's Date
Kate Psycia
Krel Finds Out About Libby
Libby Finds Out About Krel
When Libby Goes on Extreme Ride at a Fair
Um... We Got a Problem Here!
Halloween
Lorraine Sinclair
How Libby Would Confront Someone During Bad Situation
Libby Sinclair Claps Back
Snow War- PART I.
Retro Day
GhostHunters
Open Mic Night
Training Day
Libby's Hidden Talent
Annoying Gnome Infestation
Libby in Battle (In a nutshell)
Get to Know Libby Sinclair (If you haven't)
Libby in a Nutshell.. Again..
Libby Getting Ready for the Day
Kate Psycia 2
Magic Mishap, Oops!
The Big Hallow Scare
Snow War- PART II.
Behind the Scenes of It All- RANDOMNESS
Being Best Friends with Libby Sinclair..
Escape from Area 49-B (Pt.1)
Tales of Arcadia saga has ended. The main cast's close bond? Not quite.
Got Thanksgiving?

Girls' Night/Boys' Night

32 0 0
By divvyyy

*Basically what's supposed to happen is that Libby joins Claire and her friends on a Girl's Night at Claire's home. Jim, Toby decides to have their own night, they invite their friends, Boy's Night... Then they just decide to just spy around, to see what their crushes are saying about them... I tried to explain it the best I could sorry If I couldn't*

*Libby's POV*

So basically, Claire texted me and said that she was going to invite some of her friends over to her house. Essentially for a Girls' Night and of course, she asked her parents first, to which they said yes. Claire asked me if I'd like to tag along, and of course, I accepted. I asked my Aunt and Uncle if I could go and they said I could, just to not be back late and to keep in touch.

I went outside my door, and that's where I saw Jim and Toby, on their way to knock on my door, I passed by them.

"Oh hi Libby--"

"Hi, guys... So sorry, but Claire has this thing going on and she asked me to come to her house- NO BIG DEAL HEH BYE!" I quickly run off, and the two just stare back at me in confusion.

I reach Claire's home, and I lightly knock on her door. The door opened and there was Claire holding a bowl of guacamole.

"Oh, Libby you made it!"

"Hiya Claire!" I waved.

"Come on in!" She moved aside so I could enter.

As I went in, I saw some familiar faces. I saw Darci Scott, Mary Wang, Shannon Longhannon, Aja Tarron, and Saraline Timbers. Some of the girls were on the couch chatting, others on the floor sitting by the couch on their phones, especially Mary.

"Okay ladies... Libby's just joined us!"

The girls cheered and they greeted me.

"Hi, Libby!"

"What up?"

"This is going to be super lively!" Aja said. I sit on the couch, where Aja moves aside, where I could sit.

There were snacks on the coffee table and some beverages on the kitchen counter.

"This is going to be super rad!" Mary exclaims.

*No one's POV*

Jim and Toby walked over to Jim's home.. They were very confused at Libby's strange sudden behavior.. They arrived at his home and they just sat on the couch.

"That was so weird.. Why'd Libby just run off like that?" He asks his friend.

"I dunno.. Maybe girl stuff??"

"She did say she was going over to Claire's house.."

"She did..."

"Oh well.. I'm going upstairs," "Be right back," And Jim went upstairs.

A few moments later, Jim comes back downstairs and he sees Steve, Krel, Eli down in the living room, a couple of them sitting on the couch, and the others are on the floor.

"Hi Jim!" Eli waves.

"Umm who- what- uhh what are they doing here, not to be rude?"

"Oh right! And one more thing- What are YOU doing here?!" He points over at Steve Palchuck.

"I invited them over!" Toby said.

"Wait, what? You.. did?"

"I figure.. since we don't have anything to do.. Claire and Libby are gone.. we could have some Boy Time!" he exclaims.

"Oh.. uhh 'Boy Time'?"

"Yeah, sure!" Toby said.

"O..kay... I'll get the snacks then," He said and he goes to the kitchen.

*Libby's POV*

I was with the girls watching some movies, eating snacks, and drinking some fruit punch. All of us were in one big pack watching..

"What do you guys wanna do?? I'm bored," Mary said.

"Me too.." Darci added, all the girls nodded.

"What about the Roller Rink?" I suggest.

"YES! Let's do that!" Claire exclaimed.

"LIVELY!"

"I'm in!"

"Let's do that!" Saraline said.

"We gotta get ready then!"

And so, we got all glammed up, all ready for the night. Not something too fancy or anything but basically all the girls insisted that I wore something "Rad" so I picked from Claire's wardrobe this outfit, which I gotta say looked very pretty.

I was in the bathroom, finishing up getting ready, Claire calls out.

"Libby come on out let's see!!" And I did, and oh my God how they reacted.

"OH MY- You look AMAZING!"

Mary snapped a picture of me with her phone, full-on flash.

"You look so lively!" Aja said, feeling the fabric of my shirt.

"You say lively so many times," Saraline pointed out. The girls had casual night-out outfits, so we were all set.

Then we were on our way.

*No one's POV*

*Back at Jim's house*

The boys were just sitting on the floor in a circle munching on some snacks, Toby basically mostly hogging all of them.

"Toby, quit hogging the snacks.." Krel grumbled.

"Sorry sorry.. Jeez"

They were telling each other about the crazy week each person had, all that basically. Jim's whole week was the worst and most intense of all (We know why, Trollhunting stuff) but of course, he didn't just tell his whole secret to everyone..

Then there was a small awkward silence.. Then Steve asked Jim..

"So.. How's it going with you and Claire?" He smirks at him, all boys' attention focused on Jimbo.

"Uhhhh..."

"Yeahhh???" Everyone asks.

"It's pretty- pretty good.. yeah.. heh.. We're taking it slowly.." He said awkwardly, the shade of red starting to fill his face.

"Me and Aja are doing pretty good.. She's my Ninja- Kicking Angel.." Steve says, feeling super proud of himself.

"Nice Steve!" Eli said.

"How are you and Darci?" Jim asks Toby

"Oh uh.. We're doing pretty good.. We went for frozen yogurt a couple of days ago.. So cute!" He said.

Jim patted him in the back, the others warmly congratulating him.

"I'm bored.. We watched movies already.. but I'm kinda bored," Eli said as he flopped on the ground.

Another awkward silence filled the house as the boys looked at each other.

Out of the blue Toby says:

"... What if we SPIED on Claire and Libby?? A good ol' spying mission..? Eh, Jimbo?"

"WhAT?!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY, TOBY?!"

"You're a SICK FREAK.. NO!"

"That's STUPID!"

"Not THAT kind of spying you guys.. come on.." Toby said.

"Just to see what they're saying about us.. Who knows?"

"OOOOHHHH!" Everyone in the room said at the same time, now fully understanding him.

"Ok.."

"But still though.. Aren't we invading their privacy?" Eli asks.

"Doesn't sit right with me... But I wonder what Saraline's saying about me.."

"Wait Saraline's with them?" Toby asked.

"Yeah.. Libby sent me a text.."

"Wait- WHAT?" Everyone huddles in close to Eli, trying to get a good view of the text message.

"Mhm, Aja's there, and Mary, and Shannon, yeah pretty much?"

"They're having a "Girls' Night?" "She says they're at the Roller Rink.."

"Whaaaaaaaa?"

"We gotta get to the Roller Rink," Krel said.

"Aja's there? I wonder what she's saying about me.." Steve panics.

"Ugh... fine fine.. we'll sneak over there," Jim said.

*Libby's POV*

The girls and I were at the Roller Rink where we got our skates and we all skated the night away. We were in a big group, clumped together skating around gracefully. The music in the background fully echoed all around the room, mixed with the rolling sounds of the skates, with people laughing and chatting.

"This is so FUN!" I say.

"Haha!," Mary teases Claire as she nicely skates without falling down, Claire attempts to do so but almost falls off, luckily we held her up.

Darci and Saraline were laughing from slightly afar, chuckling, while Aja and I skated and did a full 360 move, then our skating speed shifted, turning super fast, passing the rest, then we slowed down.

"That was awesome!"

"Nice one ladies!" The girls all cheered and clapped. Then, we all continued our skating.

After that, we decide to wrap up everything, then after all that we decided to go for some milkshakes.

*No one's POV*

The boys reached the Roller Rink and they slowly carefully looked around, but no sign of Libby, or Claire, or Aja or any of the girls.

"Do you guys see any sign of them?" Steve asks.

"Nope,"

"Nuh-uh"

"No,"

Then they see a group of girls walk out the door, which they realized it was them.

"Milkshakes here we come!" They turn and hear Libby.

"They're going for milkshakes?"

"Anyone know where they make milkshakes? Jimmy Boy, do you know?" Steve turns to Jim.

"Well, um- First. Don't ever call me that. Ever."Jim warns Steve.

"And.. I think I may know where.."

They get to this cafe where they hide in bushes and sure enough there they were sitting down, and they receive their beverages.
Eli had some binoculars and he was trying to get a clear view, where the boys all clumped together. They couldn't get anything or hear anything so they just followed them around, while being very inconspicuous.

The girls returned to Claire's house and they watched some movies, Jim, Steve, Toby, Eli, Krel sneaked their way in, and they hid anywhere they could so they would not be seen.

They were watching a horror movie, which made it very difficult for them to try to move to a different place (The sudden screams, yelps from the TV and from the girls)

They had to wait it out until it was over, and after the movie ended they tried to go upstairs to try and hide it out since it'd be the last place they'd go..At least they would slowly slowly exit.

But as they try to do so, they heard footsteps, so the boys quickly reacted quickly and they went into a room. And they hid in a closet, the closest thing they could hide in. They were all squished in there, all packed up.

"I can barely breathe..!" "This is all YOUR fault!" Eli complains.

The boys look at each other, wondering who he is talking to, their gazes turn back to Pepperjack.

"I'm talking to you Toby..! I.. just can't.. move my finger to point.." Eli strains.

"WHAT? My fault??! You guys-" Toby gets abruptly interrupted by an angry Steve.

"Oof.. ugh! 'Dumb-zalski' move- Your butt.. is in my FACE!" Steve whisper shouts.

"Yeesh sorry! I'm stuck, can't do anything, okay?!.."

"Steve you're squishing me.. ! I can't feel my legs," Eli says.

"QUIET PEPPERJACK!"

" JUST QUIET down everyone- PLEASE!" Jim shushes them.

"I am surrounded by simpletons.." Krel grumbled, arms crossed.

"Agreed.." Jim added.

Toby, Eli and Steve started a whole arguing war, continuously whisper shouting over each other, which starts to drive Jim to the brink.

"WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP!" Jim whisper yells at them. As he did so, he hears the door open.

Everyone quiets each other, shushing each other.

"Someone's here.." Krel whispers.

"Yep.."

"Wow, no really.." Steve says sarcastically, the rest just roll their eyes.

They notice the lights turn on, and they quickly quiet down.

They heard the voices of girls walking in, lots of chatter, and other.

"Oh no.."

"It's theeemmm!" Toby whispers.

"ShhhHHH!" They all shushed him.

Then the girls started to sing all together.. They must be doing karaoke.

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

We're gonna die young

"They're singing karaoke.." Jim whispered.

"Great.. now we'll never get out!" Krel complains.

So after a loooong time, after many songs...Many songs later, they waited inside the closet until they left so they could escape, which proved NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE.. Being stuck in a tight enclosed closet, almost no air and you got all the boys practically breathing down your neck, all stuck and nowhere to move. THAT was a huge challenge for them. Some of the boys eventually dozed off.

After a long long period of time, they all thought they were in the clear, since they didn't hear anyone.. and the room looked dark.

Jim was the first to wake up, he had fallen asleep.. Looking around and noticed he was still inside the clothing closet with all the others, who were also ASLEEP.

Then suddenly, the closet doors open wide. Everyone wakes up because of the bright room (The lights were turned on), compared to the closet's darkness, they all didn't quickly adjust to the blinding light and the first person they saw was a certain Claire.

"AAA-AAAHH!!!" Everyone screamed.

"JIM?!" She exclaimed. The group of girls looked at them, shocked. There were sleeping bags all over the ground throughout and they had all been startled awake, all standing up.

"AaaAAANDD is that TOBY, ELI, STEVE AND- KREL??!" Mary asked. All eyes were on them.

"Uhhhhh... there's a perfectly good explanation for this, ladies," Jim nervously said as he struggles to try to wedge himself out of the clothes closet.

Claire and the rest helped them get out one by one. After that they stood side by side, not looking happy at all.

"Steve? What is going on?" Aja asked her boyfriend.

"Were you all spying on us?" Darci asked them.

"Umm..."

"I.. we..uh-- IT WAS ALL TOBY'S IDEA!" Steve points at Toby like a little toddler.

However Toby was not ready to go down without a fight.

"You went along with it!" "You ALL DID!" He defends himself.

Then they all get into a huge argument, pointing fingers at each other, just madness, all clamoring, interrupting each other's sentences.

"Boys! BOYS! BOYS!! STOP IT!" The group stopped their fighting.

"Why did you guys do that?" Claire asks, arms crossed.

"We- We were- We just didn't know what you guys were saying about us.. We thought you were saying things behind our backs, so we wanted to do a little spying.. which CLEARLY backfired," Jim explains as he looks at the boys involved.

"We're sorry.. We didn't mean to invade.." Krel said, looking very ashamed, everyone else looking at the floor.

Libby stepped in on the situation. "This is just.. This is just so disappointing.. That is the LOWEST thing you all did.."

Then her gaze turns to Krel. "And especially you Krel.. I am very disappointed in you.." She says solemnly.

"I'm deeply sorry Libby.. that was very stupid.. Will you forgive me?"

".. Aw.. Of course I will, My Love!" And the two of them get into a huge hug.

"We would NEVER say things behind your backs.. Especially about you my beautiful blonde oaf.." Aja says, stepping close.

"Yeah I wouldn't say anything like that about you Toby," Said Darci.

"None of us would.. Never.. Yeah sure we gossip a lot, we admit- GUILTY! But no.. we don't do that.. It's a Girl Code," Mary explained.

"Again, we're so sorry," Jim apologized.

"It's fine.. It's all good, that was the past," Saraline chirps in.

We all chuckle.

"I actually FELL in a THORN BUSH, while we were hiding!" Eli said randomly.

"I think you still have pieces of the the bush still on you.." Steve points to his hair and part of his clothes. Toby and Jim slowly pick some bits off of his hair, and everyone bursts out laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 228 7
Short stories and trailers with Jim and some others as your companion! Request will be accepted soon! DONT request yet or I will decline them immedia...
44.9K 1.2K 9
βš‘ ᴊΙͺᴍ ΚŸα΄€α΄‹α΄‡ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Β» "You can tear me limb from limb, scorch me to a burnt crisp even grind my bones to dust! but if you even dare think of laying a...
142K 4.1K 77
Check me out on tiktok @I_simp_121 POV: You're the stereotypical "quiet kid" at your school. One day a kid named Jim picks a fight with a troll, and...
Chosen By moonpie

Fanfiction

23.9K 676 35
You were abandoned at the doorstep of Trollmarket as a child and the year you turn sixteen, many interesting things begin to happen. Jim Lake x Femal...