Dark Revenge ||KTH

By MyyFantasy

Jung y/n is a 21 year old girl. She is top A grade model of Korea. She come from Korea to Los Angeles to com... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 7

1K 27 3
By MyyFantasy

next day  evening  around 5 to 6 O'Clock At hospital:-

jin phone rang he see the id it is Jorge v's trusted man. He receive the call

Jorge:-sir, Boss plane is landed at LA 's private airport we will escort him in few minutes .

jin hmm in response and cut the call

jin:-he will be here in half and hour ...he said to others.

On other side At HQ brand venue :-

y/n pov:-

Rose(y/n manager):- y/n what took you so long? Quick come and get your makeup done already....you are grand finale model of the HQ Jewelry show .....

'HQ is famous brand in America ....Serving the Denver community for 50 years, HQ is a third generation family owned and operated fine jewelry store. In this show they sign y/n for their grand final jewelry piece .....'

y/n:-sorry rose I stuck in some problem.....anyway what type of jewelry I need to ware....

Rose:-You didn't read the file I gave you 3 days before.....what gotten you this time.........

y/n roll her eyes and sit in front of makeup artist

rose again speak "y/n be serious .....Always think before you do anything if you get involved yourself in anything serious or stupid this may leave bad impact on your character and career ...."

y/n:-common tell me ....and I am always serious with my Modeling ...just something come up suddenly nothing else......

Rose:-You say so.....and you are  presenting this piece of jewelry....she said by pointing toward classic and gorgeous bracelet.....

y/n:-ok......

y/n thought: "I have to do my best today for jungFashion this show will became advantage for me...selecting as their A grade model..."

The show had begun. Inside the makeup room, y/n makeup was completed...she is wearing a red tight-fitting classy dress..... with beautiful earring which also she is presenting and heir tied in bun back away from her face with a diamond clip ...... and in her right hand makeup artist put a bracelet which she actually presenting.......... she was looking absolutely stunning and beautiful.... And that bracelet is looking beautiful in her hand....

Rose and makeup artist:- you are looking gorgeous y/n ...best of luck

y/n smile and said "thank you" before lifting her dress slightly and went towards the back stage....

As show reached its climax, y/n gracefully entered to the stage. All spotlights immediately focused on her....every one start looking for an bracelet .......y/n raised her arm, slightly push her head backward and lifted one leg opposite to her hand and bend backward little and bracelet seen to everyone in her hand ....moving and changing pose from one position to another in this process whenever y/n change pose bracelet presented in a different side showing its beauty over and over again.........

The audience stood from their seats and gave a standing ovation to y/n........After y/n final pose show come to an end. HQ's founder was extremely impressed with her performance. He reached to behind the stage and approached y/n like gentleman, he offers his hand ,helping y/n off and led her toward the runway as they bowed thankfully to the audience.

HQ's founder: - Thank you everyone and of course, thank you miss y/n for a amazing performance it was surely impressive. y/n responded with a bow.

After show was over y/n went back in makeup room change in her clothes handover jewelry to her manager to return and headed to home....by thought of this show will surely make good impression on manager of Jungfashion and it will grate help in entering in there company ." she slide down in her car and drove the car towards way of home.....after reaching her bedroom she throw herself in bed and called her brother bambam.....after some ring he received the call

On call:

Bambam:-hello y/n na.....how's your show went .....

y/n:-take a guess.....she said happily and giggle....

Bambam:- you sounds happy that's means it went good.....right....

y/n:-its went awesome oppa.....and my application in Seoul university had approved .....so I am leaving for Seoul in 1 week.... After completing admission procedure online.....

bambam:-its really good news y/n mark and Jackson oppa will get happy by hearing this....wait I will tell him quick....cut off by y/n

y/n:-No oppa don't tell them I want to surprised them....

Bambam:-he will get upset with me.....but anything for you princess.....ok I got a go .....have to work...talk to you later and tell me when you will come ......

y/n:-ok oppa....take care have a nice day...disconnect the call...

call ended

seven more days ...I will come back seoul....wait for me.....she mumble to herself.....she completely forget the mistake she done last night but she already stepping towards devil without her knowledge before devil trap her.....

At LA private airport:-

on LA private run way taehyung landed ....there is black sport bullet proof car and other cars of bodyguards are present there to escort him to the hospital........

Jorge one of taehyung trustworthy man come forward, bow to him and said...car is ready boss shall we he said respectfully....taehyung just node and hope in the back sit of car along with jimin....

Jorge start the engine and drove them to the hospital.....ride was silent no one speak....

Jorge:-boss we are arrived ...Jorge said stopping the car in front of hospital entrance.....he come out of driver sit and open the door for taehyung 

Thaehyng  come out from car  ....jimin come out from other side door.... they both make way towards hospital entrance by following Jorge and others men  from backside....

Jimin:-where he is admitted on which floor....

Jorge: on seventh floor room no 'A 90' jimin sir.......he said in polite way

Jimin just hmm him and headed toward lift.....he press the seventh floor  number button and eyed V by corner on his eye.....after so much crying and blaming ......Not a word has been uttered by V.....jimin has concern in his eyes for his friend .....lift stop and open on seventh floor they step out and make their way toward room through passage....

The boys was sitting outside.....when they saw V and jimin coming toward them they hold blank expression and make themselves ready for taehyung outburst .....No one said anything ....

V stop in front of them after that he see they are outside the ICU and he understand that doctors not shifted him in room until now.....he turn his head toward suga who is standing while laying on wall slightly ......suga quickly divert his gaze from V....V turn towards jin he also do the same....V sigh and turn toward JK and went near him and ask ...

V:-why he is in still ICU jk??..........he don't ask jhope and namjoon because he know that they will not tell him until doctor himself told him.....

Jk:-hyung relax........."when V come jk see that how v's condition is,  he is  looking like whole way from Seoul to LA he was crying....his heir is messy...his eyes are red and swollen by crying ....he look pale....like total mess

V:-answer jungkook.....he said in anger

Jk:-kook gulp down and said...."Hyung doctor said that he need to be in observation for 36 hours......so they shift him in ICU after operation and we don't have permission to go in without doctor concern "

V:-where is doctor I want to talk to  him call him here....v said in same cold and anger tone

Jin:- V you come just now first calm down and relax we can talk and discuss tomorrow ok ?.....no one want to tell V anything they know the consequence will be worst after telling the truth .....

V:- Jorge call the doctor here now.....he ordered his man.....and turn to answer jin.....he take a deep breath not wanted to get his anger on jin .....No hyung I want to talk now.....i want to see soobin now and want to know about his condition........

All they looking towards tae .....they all see that V is getting angry ...... jin is about to talk but namjoon interrupt him.....

Joon:-Its ok jin hyung  ....let him talk to doctor....joon indicate jin not to say anything ...

The silence is fill in the air for sometime.....

Jorge:-boss doctor is here.....he said to V bow to him and left from there....

V:-what happened to him why he is not conscious until now?.....why we are not allowed to go in and meet him?

Doctor:-Mr....he..cut off by tae

V:-Kim taehyung brother of soobin....say now why??

Doctor:-Mr.Kim he has to keep in observation because of injuries and extreme blood loss there might be chances of him getting in coma if he not get conscious until tomorrow and we...cut off by v

V:-what did you sayyy?..........V shout really loud and take step towards doctor in anger .....and grab his collar in his hand and again said "i dare you to say these thing repeat...."

Doctor gets terrified by action not expecting this.....

Doctor:- Mr. kim I am telling the truth....we are doing our best....because of alcohol we had to wait and his injures on head is also deep .....we can't guaranty but we will try our best ....we call the best doctors for Mr.choi ....cut off by V

V is fuming in anger already and now it's get beyond his control because of doctor's words

V tighten his grip on doctors collar by one hand and said roughly by pointing out gun in his head ........"I don't know anything I want him well and conscious you will do it .......if you don't then I will laid you on same bed as him.... I will fucking kill you if something happened to him"

Doctor:- we w....ill t...ry our best Mr.kim........he said trying to slip out  from taehyung grip.....

JK trying to pull doctor away from taehyung but he didn't loose the grip.....jin come up and grab tae's hand and separate him from doctor forcefully...doctor hurriedly went from there.......v jerk his hand forcefully....and call out for his man...

V: "Jorge" ....jorge come and stand in front of V .....v again speak ...did you find out who did this??

Jorge:-No boss....he said in fear tone.....when we rich at accident point we  see that  police car was  on road upside down and damaged  and soobin sir is lying unconscious in  car with two police officer and by looking at sean  someone intentionally hit the car ...we don't see the car which hit we are finding it....he said in one go in shaking voice...  

V:-what??.....he said in confusion ..."What is soobin doing in police car.....and where all of you when its all happened "

All reaction are same as taehyung they all are confused at jorge confession 

Jorge:-amm  boss....he said hesitantly ....Miss. Jung y/n file the hit and run  case of Miss. Kim jisoo against the soobin sir....and police had warrant that time we ware not able to  do anything about that and soobin sir told us that we let police do their work ...but we follow soobin sir by distance but because of signal we miss the  car in which soobin sir was sited....and 

V is fuming  in anger he loudly shout at jorge...."What are you all doing there when she take police with her.....and when he hit that girl where you all at that time.... " 

jorge flinch by sudden loud voice and speak" soobin sir didn't hit anyone acutely he didint brought his car with him last night .....all time he was in club but in cctv footage police see soobin sir car hit that girl and at exit door cctv show that soobin sir leave the club before that accident but soobin sir didn't leave from there he was in my car that time with one of his  girl    "

V listen all things and his anger get beyond control "find out everything about that girl who compliant against my brother and the one who hit by soobin car" he said by gritting teeth ....and he look towards suga and jhope and said them...."hyung i need your help to find out that who hit the car in which soobin was sited....because i can see that its all plan "

JK:-what plan tae

V:-to take me here to see my real identity to see my face to see who is mafia king and how he look like....so i want you to check all our enemy and find out that who dare to touch my brother

jhope and suga hmm in response and suga said"I will check the footage of  surveillance camera of the accedent spot and cameras of our mansion here  "   

All are still in shock after receiving information and what they here ....but they more shock that tae didn't react how they accepting him.

V look at them all and sigh and say"I know that you all are thinking how i am calm because i don't want their  guts and intension to get success no one know that  soobin is my brother until now  and now they know that soobin is brother of mafia king and to get me they done this if now they find out soobin is related to kims then they will try to harm you all also which i don't want" he stop for some time and again said "we are shifting him to our mansion at Seoul tonight you all leave before and wait at airport me  and jungkook  will come by taking soobin with us now you all leave"

jin:-But he need to be in observation he is not in condition that we can shift him

V:- do as i say hyung i dont want to listen and don't worry jimin will arranged doctor with us  in flight 

joon:-You don't want to  meet him and you are also coming with us  right?

V:-No hyung i dont have courage to see him right now if i see him now than i will not able to hold myself. and me and jungkook we are not coming with you Seoul i need to find that girl..... he said 

joon:-ok take care......lets leave guys... all  leave only jungkook,jimin and tae is there.

jimin:-what are you planning tae....jimin said curiously 

V:- How to make that girl life living hell....i swore that jimina i will make her pay for her wrong doing for false accusing my brother...i will destroy her ..."I will make her pay for her sins ...its a promise of this sinner to himself"

This is my first story English is not my first language sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes

Please vote and comment and follow

Please Do not report my work

Guys please share my stories and fell free to tell suggestions

Any guesses, what will happen in next chapter please leave the comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 305 10
"birds are singing, grass is greener" ・:γ€ƒβžœ assassination classroom oneshots ! ! ➜ β”Š: (TOP RANKS ! ! !) ᡎ ✰ β€’ no. 1 in assassination classroom on...
64.8K 2.8K 48
Dark Love πŸ–€ " Do you love me ?? " " I am not sure " Check out this story once .... Don't recopy this book ❌ This is my own work . If you don't li...
1.7K 106 61
This story is about a middle class GIRL & BOY who fall in LOVE with eachother INFINITELY....❀️ Their love begins with fighting but end up being lovin...
80.8K 1K 26
After the romantic flight, Astrid decides to runaway with Hiccup. They spend an amazing 6 years together, with many ups and downs, but what happens w...