Robin's Secret (A Damian Wayn...

By pradaadraco

"Haven't I crossed way too many lines with you?" "Who said I drew any?" The most abysmal 17 year old of them... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

209 11 0
By pradaadraco

Secret POV

"Who's next on our list?" I said as I slid across the investigation room's chair. "Brian Jr." One of our men said. "Tell us about him." Colleen said. "He's 23 and he sells drugs to teens to make his money." "He's so young it's ridiculous." Colleen said. "Where does he target the most?" "Black communities." "His own people." I shook my head.

"I don't want to kill him, we should just teach him a lesson." I said. Colleen smirked and slid her index finger down her katana. He didn't deserve death but he did need a nice spanking. One that he would never forget. It's so sad to see people especially minorities, destroy their own communities and themselves because they have nothing better to turn to or seek.

"Tomorrow night?" "Tomorrow night." She agreed. "Now what do you say we have a bit of fun." "Colleen, today is training day remember. "I know, I know. That's why I said tonight! We need to celebrate uncovering the identities of Robin and Batman." "You know what's funny? I can't believe it took us this long to find out. Now that I know it seems pretty obvious."

Colleen chuckled. "It's probably because we never cared to find out. They are the good guys. The only reason we know now is because they tried coming at us during our missions." "Yeah, your right." "I know." She smirked. "We are basically celebrating them then? That's your excuse to go party." "Aye, aye, aye. Don't say it like that. We both love a good party." I huffed but then smiled because she was right. "So get your ass up, and put on your gear so we can train and then get out of here." I laughed and we both suited up.

Damian POV

"Come on Damian, I need a date for tonight." "Nora I already told you, I don't like parties, so stop asking." She groaned over the phone. "I don't know why I even ask you. I can have any guy I want." "Yet you always chase me." I hung up in her face and then faced the girl who was laying in my bed. "I need you again." I muttered.

"Anything for you." She said and sucked my cock. I moaned and my mind wondered off to the one girl who consumed my thoughts. "Just like that." She was good. Really good. "Give me your cum." "Secret." I came with a growl. She paused and looked up at me.

"Secret?" She tilted her head with my dick still in my mouth. I patted her head. "You are my greatest secret." She smiled and continued to pleasure me. Not that I care that I muttered another woman's name in front of my guest but I have to get her out my head. I really have to get her out my head. Nicole and I didn't stop going at it until 8 p.m and I had Alfred take her home. What can I say, my stamina is off the charts.

"Wow Damian, finally coming out that lair you call a room." "Hello to you too Dick. Emphasis on the Dick." I gave him a sarcastic smile. He rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here? Starfire doesn't let you off the leach that much." "Ha-ha, I came to tell you that you're coming to a party with me." "You came all the way here to get disappointed." He smirked. "I'm not sure, a certain someone that you might want to see will be at that party." I crossed my arms. "Please enlighten me." "I can't, it's a secret." He laughed and walked away. "You really are a dick." I called out after him. Looks like I'm going to the party after all.

No One POV

Damian arrived at the party with Nora on his arm. "See I knew you would change your mind." He smiled. "Look at you, how could a man resist." She blushed a dark red. "Keep it up and I'll let you unravel me later." She slid her fingers down his chest. He looked down at her and had to stop himself from rolling his eyes.

He then scanned the room looking for one girl. He didn't see her. 'Fuck' he thought. 'Please tell me I didn't come here for nothing.' "Damian I'm feeling a bit parched. . . Damian!" "What?" "I said I'm thirsty." "Then go get something to drink." This girl was annoying him. So much. . .

People started to crowed around him. More girls than anyone else. "Damian hi." A girl rubbed his arm. He smirked. This was bound to be entertaining. Nora growled and pulled him into her. "He's here with me." She snarled. "And he's going to be leaving with me." Another girl came into the frame. She was actually hotter than both of them. He shrugged the other two girls off. They both huffed.

"What's your name?" He held out his hand to shake hers. "Scarlett." She smiled shyly at him. He liked the way that she tried to seduce him. He knew damn well she wasn't shy. She knew what she wanted. It reminded him of that certain someone that he actually came here for. "Would you like to dance?" "I would love to Mr.Wayne." She took his hand and led him to the floor.

She grabbed him and held him close. She pushed against him and he could feel her tits press against his chest. Now don't get him wrong, he loved an aggressive girl that knew what she wanted but he also liked class. He wanted his woman to be hard to get but available. This girl was too obvious.

He felt eyes on him. He looked and his jaw dropped but he quickly recovered. "Look who it is. He must be surprised to see us." Colleen said. Secret smirked. "I was wondering why there's so many girls in that area. They can't wait to sink their claws in him." Secret said. "You sound jealous." "Never jealous. Just observing." Colleen raised an eyebrow. "Whatever you say. Now I spot a cute guy. Watch me kill the dance floor." "I'll be joining you shortly." Secret chuckled.

Secret spotted a guy sipping his drink. He was fine. Chocolate skin, a bright smile and he was dressed nicely. She waited until he looked up and at her. She made sure to keep eye contact with him not looking away. She smiled sweetly and then looked away and waited. Five seconds later he walked over to her. "Hi, I'm John." "Nubia." He kissed her hand. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare but you are really beautiful. I'm sure you hear that all the time." He chuckled. "Thank you." She smiled. "You don't look too bad yourself." He patted his shoulder and pretended to wipe dust off of it.

"Not too bad." He held his hand to his chest indicating heartache. "Your cruel. . . I like it." "Well then, take me to the dance floor." He smiled at her. "My pleasure." He gripped her hand and glided her to the dance floor. The music playing was upbeat, so Secret danced wildly but tamed. She whipped her hair, swayed her hips and put her hands in the air. She spotted Colleen dancing on a guy. She felt John grip her hips, she smiled cheekly and grinded against him.

"I like the way you move." He whispered in her ear. "I can tell." She whispered back. She liked the way he moved as well but she wouldn't reveal that. He twirled her around and she laughed, a genuine laugh. Just then a girl bumped into her. Hard. The girl laughed and looked at her date.

Secret looked and then smirked. "Well, look who we have here." Damian smirked and looked at her. "I believe your date bumped into me on purpose. I would advise you tell her not to do something so foolish." Secret said eyeing the both of them. "Of course, my apologies. Scarlett watch where you are going. Act like a lady." He scolded her.

Secret scoffed up a laugh and shook her head. 'Crazy' she thought. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your date?" Damian raised his eyebrows. She looked at John. "If he wishes to associate himself with you he will. If not, no. Your no one of such importance that you deserve a proper introduction." Everyone who was around them turnt their heads, not believing that anyone could speak to Damian Wayne, the way she just did. Damian Wayne couldn't believe it himself, which was odd because he wasn't used to being surprised by anything, let alone anyone.

John smiled, not believing he was able to witness someone talk down to a Wayne. He held out his arm for Secret to latch on too. "I believe introductions have formally been made." He looked at Secret and smiled. "Your an amazing woman." "She is." Damian said. Damian looked her up and down and walked away with Scarlett hot behind his trail. "Wow. You sent him running." "I have that affect on people." "Not all people right?" She smiled. "Not all."

Colleen caught Secret's arm. "Woah girl, what was that?" "I had to put Mr. Wayne in his place." "I saw." Colleen said. "More importantly who is this?" She locked eyes with John as they all sat down. "Your cute." She said and held out her hand. He shook it. "Thank you." "What happened to your guy?" Secret said. "I ditched him, he was too wishy washy."

Secret creased her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" "First he wanted to dance with me, then he was too timid and scared to touch me. He made me feel like I was molesting him." John and Secret both laughed. "John is a pretty good dance partner." "I know, I saw you guys turning it up. Would you like to dance with me?"

John looked at Secret and Secret waved him off. She had no time for him after this party. Colleen grabbed him by his arm and drug him to the dance floor. A slow song started to play which was perfect because Secret refused to slow dance with anyone. "May I have this dance?" Secret looked up to the voice. "Didn't I send you running off." "Maybe. But I'm back now." "What happened to your date?" She looked around. "I sent her away." "How unorthodox of you." "Well I can't pursue you with another girl on my arm." "You can't pursue me with or without a girl." "I beg a differ." Secret huffed.

"I don't slow dance." Damian sat down. "Why is that?" "Too intimate." "Are you saying that by slow dancing with someone, you'll catch feelings for them?" "How did you come up with that?" Secret eyed him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Is it true?" "No. . ." Secret smirked. "If I slow dance with a person they will catch feelings and fall undesirably in love with me and then I'll break their heart." Damian laughed, not believing a single word she said. He held out his hand again. "I'm willing to take that chance." "You will never learn. Will you?" She frowned. "Maybe you can teach me." He grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor.

He pulled her close inhaling her sweet scent. She smelled of sage and lavender. He wrapped his arms around her waist and led her hands up to his neck. "Aren't we supposed to be enemies?" She whispered. "We are, but for tonight we can be friends." He said. "I don't do friends." "I didn't either." "What changed?" "I met people who I could trust." "I don't trust anyone. Trust is for fools." They continued to dance, he slowly dipped her and was tempted to kiss her exposed neck. "Trust is loyalty for those who deserve it." "I have loyalty, but even those who are loyal can betray you." "Who hurt you?" She glared at him.

"Who hurt me?" She laughed sinister like. "No, the real question you should ask is 'who have you hurt?' because in that case. I have hurt. I have killed and I have enjoyed every bit of it. I have gotten justice for myself and for those who cannot fight and I will continue to do so, even If I must kill you. So let this be a warning Damian Wayne, do not stand in my way, or I will take you down. This isn't a threat, it's a promise." The song ended and they separated. She turnt to walk away. He gripped her hand and pulled her back into him."What!" His lips crashed down on hers. She resisted for a split second and then leaned deeper into the kiss. He was a good, no a great kisser.

It was slow yet hungry. He couldn't stop gripping every part of her that he could. It was like he was sucking the life out of her, but yet she wasn't disgusted, she was more focused on keeping up with him. He broke the kiss because they both needed air. They took a deep breath, both of their chests heaving up and down. "Wow." He muttered. She slapped him hard making his head turn to the right and marched away. Colleen caught up to her outside.

"Get me out of here!" She yelled at the valet. "Right away ma'am." "Secret what the fuck!" Secret was trying to catch her breath. Her head was spinning. "Are you coming or not." The valet handed her the keys to her corvette. "Yes, but let me drive." Colleen could tell Secret was not in the right headspace. Secret handed the valet 1000 dollars. She felt bad for being rude, but she didn't say anything. He opened the door for her. "Thank you ma'am." She nodded. "Thank you." Colleen said to him and then sped off.

Damian POV

My cheek stung, I gripped it but I couldn't help but smile. I touched my lips. I could still taste her. Dick walked up to me and patted my back. "Dude, are you okay?" I laughed. "Never better." He looked around. "Are you really Damian, because the one I know would be suited up right now and looking for the girl who just slapped him in front of the whole party." Shit, I looked around. I forgot everyone was here for a bit. "I stole her first kiss, that's all the satisfaction I need for tonight." "How do you know that, the was her first kiss?" "I just do." Her reaction gave me all I needed to know.

No one could ruin my mood. Scarlett walked up to me and tried slapping me, but I caught her wrist. "One was enough for tonight. Let's not get carried away." She gasped and walked away angrily. "Dick, let's go." We walked out of the building. "If only she left a glass slipper." Dick joked. "If only." The valet handed me, my keys. "Thanks." We got in the car and I drove off. Until we meet again Secret Saint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.5K 23
Love may seem like a really complicated term depending on the person who seeks it. It can be pretty like a scene from a fairytale, but it can be the...
2.6K 58 14
[Batfam and The Justice League and Female OC and Damian Wayne x OC] Carmen Tetch was stolen from her life at an age far too young. It was all Talia A...
278K 6.9K 34
{I wrote this when I was like 13 imsorry} #3 teentitans out of 944 stories #6 dccomcis out of 1000+ stories #12 damianwayne out of 1000+ stories ...
22.3K 1.1K 15
"You look like her." He says slowly walking to me. I feel my back stiff up, "Like who Mr.?" "Grayson. Jack Grayson." He says as he grabs my hand and...