UniTale: One Last Stand [Read...

By BlandyBoi

After the events of "UniTale: Settling Down" You become suspicious of Ink, what happens afterwards catches yo... More

Part 1
Part 2

Note

145 3 8
By BlandyBoi

I'm putting this book onto a wait list, I have 8 drafted stories (including more books planned for unitale, 6 without) and im feeling more into writing those, I will certainly return to this storyline eventually, but it may not be for a year or more considering that all these books are going to be L O N G. and im now confronted with a issue.

Do i devote all my writing time into the drafts and not release them (faster for total stories to be completed, more rewarding for the wait)

Or

Do i release parts of stories that i have written so far and give you all something to read while i write. (i will be writing the next story i release more then any other if you select this)

Please tell me, i need this info as the stories are backing up and its now quite intimidating.

Please comment, to all the people who i know read these

@charisk195

p l e a se

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...