tv wife | katsuki bakugo

By CALUMARI-

━in which a feral hedgehog ends up falling in love with the actress that plays his wife on tv. ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═... More

disclaimer
main characters
side characters
god
group chats
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
twitter
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
clout chasers ☁
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
irl
dm
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
smekc 😏
twitter
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
dm
irl
pride month + other notices :)
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
clout chasers ☁
dekusquad 👼
irl
irl
irl
twitter
twitter
smekc 😏
irl
irl
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl
twitter
irl
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
irl
epilogue
thank you
bonus: lemon
bonus: quadruple date
bonus: coming out
bonus: headcanons
q+a
note, please read.
buttered noodles.
new account !

irl

2.7K 179 172
By CALUMARI-

please listen 2 the song <3 enjoy the extra long chap

BAKUGO'S LEFT HAND STROKED OVER his right, the rings clacking together as he repeated the movement. It was the only thing that seemed to ease his anxiety at the moment, other than Kirishima who was talking to him about something. At this point, he couldn't even tell what the one-sided conversation was about. "You can go off to your shitty girlfriend if you want," The blond blurted.

Kirishima looked surprised, pink dusting his cheeks. He chewed on his bottom lip, "How'd you know April was here?" Bakugo snorted and cocked his brow as if disappointed that Eijiro would believe he was so gullible in the first place. "You keep looking over to the bar and she looks back, just go."

"Are you sure—"

"—I'll be fine, Shitty Hair; go."

The redhead nodded sympathetically, patting his shoulder before moving towards the bar. Now sitting by himself, the blond kept his gaze pointed downward, uninterested in the crowd and the people around him. He only knew a handful of them seeing most of them were either assistants, cameramen, and some paparazzi scattered here and there.

"That was a stupid question to ask," His head turned up at the sound of a familiar voice, his red eyes spotting Y/n next to Zada and Todoroki. Having just arrived, Y/n sighed and looked over the crowd, sparing a glance at her best friend. "Thanks for driving me again," Todoroki just nodded, smiling.

"No problem, I'll be stealing your best friend for the rest of the night anyway."

Y/n gave him a childish thumbs-up and Zada rolled her eyes, snorting. She pointed at Y/n's phone before gesturing to her own, "Text or call me if you need me, okay? I doubt you can find me with this crowd." Y/n nodded in agreement. However, her response was beyond stupid (as usual).

"Yeah, I majored in assology, not spotting whores."

Zada punched her for that before pointing ahead, "There's your dick mission, go get 'em."

She shoved Y/n into the crowd, making the actress yelp. However, when Y/n turned to look back for her, Zada was long gone and so was Todoroki. The girl grit her teeth in a frustrated manner before fixing her dress, wandering over to where Zada pointed. Indeed, Bakugo sat there and surprisingly, he was staring at her too.

Y/n grinned playfully, "Do I look that sexy?"

Immediately, his brows knitted together and he scowled. "What? Fuck no. You're like a fucking trainwreck; it's a horrible sight to see but you can't look away." The h/c-haired actress pouted and dropped to sit beside him anyway. He glared at her some more but after realizing that she wasn't going to move, he ultimately gave up.

"Are you feeling any better?" She gazed at him and he tilted his head. "Huh?" The blond was confused as to what she was talking about but quickly understood. Y/n was clearly talking about what happened the other day on set, the topic only making him tenser. He sighed, "I'm fucking fine."

Y/n nodded, beginning to kick her legs as if she was a child. Bakugo glanced at her, but she didn't notice his stare, her eyes settling on the stars above them. It was pretty nice for a rooftop cast party and the weather was perfect for it too; it was cool, but it wasn't too windy. "The stars are really pretty," She mumbled.

He tilted his head up, eyes locking onto the sky briefly before he turned his attention to the bar. "They aren't that fucking pretty," Y/n frowned at him, smacking his shoulder lightly. "No star slander here," He rolled his eyes at her reprimand, not even bothering to say anything else afterward.

"Are you going to keep kicking your legs like a fucking child?"

"I'm sorry that I like to have fun,"

"You're fucking weird,"

"Are you just going to keep insulting me or relax a bit?"

He grew startled at that question, their eyes locking briefly. Her eyes held a glint of sincerity and he could tell she was hesitant on asking such a question, her teeth pinning down her bottom lip as she chewed on it. "You haven't stopped fidgeting this entire time and you're really tense. There's a bar, we could always—"

"—no."

The answer was clear and concise. Bakugo didn't want alcohol. Alcohol always made things worse in his eyes; he especially wasn't going to have it considering the environment they were in now. Y/n pursed her lips before smiling. "Okay," She didn't bother pressing on it anymore, her gaze wandering around the crowd.

He blinked at her as if expecting her to be more nosy all of a sudden. He hated this. He hated the push and pull that came with her. He annoyed her to no end and she practically made him wish he was dead, but still, she sat with him. In his most vulnerable moment, she stood by him. Bakugo didn't think she realized it, but she was much more valuable than she made herself out to be.

He was starting to understand why Denki and Sero were so protective of her in the first place and why Zada was her best friend. With Y/n's caring nature, it was easy for people to take advantage of her and although he wasn't sure if that had happened in the past, it was clear that her friends were adamant about that never happening.

Yet, they trusted her with him, one of the most 'messed-up' people according to the media.

There was only one reason for that: they didn't care about the media. And according to their tastes in friends, Y/n didn't either. Y/n didn't either. His eyes widened in realization and he glanced up at her. All this time, she had put in her effort to make him feel comfortable with her, but she hardly expected anything in return.

Simply put, Y/n was selfless and Bakugo was selfish.

Still, she stood by him. She ignored all of his insults and banter and threw it right back at him; if that was what it took to make him feel safe with her, then it was only right for him to return that exact effort. Bakugo stood up suddenly, grasping her wrist and tugging her towards the bar.

Y/n blinked in confusion but followed after his footsteps, surprised by his abrupt attitude change. Even Kirishima seemed concerned but stopped worrying when Bakugo waved him off dismissively. "Alright, let's get some fucking drinks," Y/n didn't pester as to why he was like this, simply nodding in agreement as a smile shaped her lips.

"Negroni for me,"

"Shirley Temple please!"

A childish expression was on her face and Bakugo glanced over at her, his heart thumping in his chest. He'd never admit it, but she was beautiful. And above all, she made him feel safe. "So, do I get to know why your mom had a child leash for you?" Y/n got her drink pretty quickly, sipping it slowly while staring at him with curious eyes.

Immediately, she was met with a glare. Y/n turned her head away. "Oh, wow! What a nice song!" She exclaimed loudly, making Kirishima start laughing from afar. Even April, his girlfriend, laughed a bit and waved at Y/n. The actress happily waved back before turning her attention back to Bakugo.

"Do you even know the damn song?" Bakugo asked as she blanched.

"Of course, it's the Teletubbies theme."

This time, Kirishima laughed so hard he ended up slamming his fist into the table, hiding his face. Y/n just grinned sheepishly, raising a brow at her blond costar. Bakugo sighed bitterly before muttering the song's name anyway. "Waves of Blue by Majid Jordan," He answered shortly, using one hand to move his hair back.

I'm in love with the thought of being in love
In love with you (love with you)

Bakugo's brows knitted together at the line and he shook his head at the irony of it. Funny how that works. It took all of him not to laugh softly out loud, but he kept his lips pursed.

Y/n nodded, humming softly along to the song even though she had no idea how it went. Her eyes trailed after his hands, her gaze settling on his figure afterward. She hadn't had the time to admire his outfit, but damn he looked fine. He had a simple dark gray button-up that matched his eyes, the cloth tucked into his black pants. On top of it was a light gray blazer.

It was simple, but he pulled it off perfectly.

Not to mention the rings. . . Y/n felt like her thirst was practically radiating off of her at this point.

Unbeknownst to her, Bakugo was staring at her in the same manner. A lightweight necklace laid on her collarbone, her f/c dress perfectly capturing her figure, draping over her skin like silk over glass and— "What happened to your sexual tension with Denks, Bakugo?" Sero shot a smile at his friend, startling the both of them.

Denki was following not far behind him, lips pursed as his hands were tucked away in his pockets. He was dressed a little less formally, his collared white button-up having a few buttons undone. A black vest was layered on top of it along with his black pants that were similar to Bakugo's, but they had chains hanging across the waist.

The chains rattled as he strode up to them, a lopsided smile slowly showing up on his lips. "Maybe there's a mix-up and Sero and Bakugo actually have some sexual tension," His brow was quirked up in a playful manner and the red-eyed blond scowled at the both of them. Y/n snorted and smacked him on the shoulder.

"What is this, a K-drama?"

Sero shrugged lazily before glancing at Y/n, "You look nice." He smiled and she returned the compliment before calling Denki handsome too. The blond seemed to grow  chipper at that, reciprocating her kindness before being dragged away by Sero to go bother Kirishima and his girlfriend.

"I'm guessing you two have worked things out," Y/n said, tilting her head to the side as she sipped her Shirley Temple. Bakugo messed with his glass, watching the alcohol swirl around in the cup. "Somewhat, I fucking guess," He shrugged, not really caring anymore as he finished the rest of his drink.

It's okay to let loose. I'm safe. Bakugo reminded himself, glancing down at the empty cup before asking for another. Y/n didn't mind and ended up getting another Shirley Temple herself. In actuality, Y/n should've minded and she regretted her decision about an hour later. You see, normally Bakugo was quiet, calm, and collected.

He at least knew when to shut the fuck up.

Drunk Bakugo did not. Drunk Bakugo never stopped talking. However, he did retain one quality in all of this: talking shit. "Hey Shitty Hair, your hair is as red as a baboon's ass!" Bakugo hiccuped. Or maybe they were just really backhanded compliments; no one could tell the difference anymore.

"You've had a lot of those," Y/n tilted her head, laughing softly to herself. It was pretty funny watching Bakugo go absolutely batshit when it came to parties; it was definitely a new but welcomed side of him. "Yeah, well they taste shitty," He paused for a moment, taking another sip anyway before speaking up.

"You know what else is shitty? That stupid fucking broccoli ass extra. H-He fucking sucks," His words slurred slightly and Y/n's smile started becoming a frown. She had no idea what he was talking about, but she listened intently anyway. "He ruined my whole goddamn life. . . blaming me for something that he did."

"It was his fault we—"

"—Kacchan!"

Bakugo instantly froze, his hands curling around the glass. Y/n saw how tense he was, her hand subconsciously reaching for his in an effort to reassure him. He was safe. She was there, so he was safe. His chest tightened and he swallowed harshly; it was as if the mere realization that Midoriya was there sobered him up in milliseconds.

Of course, anyone would feel that when the one person that destroyed your career within an hour appeared out of seemingly nowhere. "Hey, let's go somewhere else, okay? I'll get us a driver back to my apartment or something," Y/n was as frantic as Bakugo, her eyes darting around briefly only to realize no one else was nearby.

Kirishima had gone off somewhere with his girlfriend and as far as she knew, Zada was deep in the crowd with Todoroki. She couldn't even tell where Sero and Denki were. Curse me for being short. She grit her teeth, clearly annoyed by their circumstances. Her eyes landed on the figure that called out for Bakugo, her brows knitting together.

Green hair. Y/n attempted to tug Bakugo out of his seat, but he was glued to it, his entire figure frozen as he stared at the top of the bar. "I majored in assology not whatever bodybuilding is so please help me out," The girl complained, still tugging his muscular arm only for her efforts to be fruitless.

"Hey, Kacchan! I just wanted to—"

Midoriya didn't get to finish his sentence. In fact, whatever he wanted to say was probably never going to be said again. His face was turned to the side abruptly, a fist slamming against his cheek with so much force that even Kirishima would cry from it. However, it wasn't Bakugo's. It was Denki's. The blond was beyond furious, eyes narrowed as his jaw clenched.

He hit Izuku so hard his own knuckles were starting to ache as he shook his hand. It was a pathetic attempt to get rid of the pain, but he played it cool anyway. A few people were crowding around Izuku as he held his cheek, the male slightly whining from the pain. Wordlessly, Denki's golden eyes darted to Y/n and then to Bakugo, the two gazing at one another briefly.

"I never gave you a proper apology, so I hope that cut it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 22.4K 32
𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 、ヽ`☽ヽ` ▄▄▄▄▄▄ WHEREIN BAKUGOU KATSUKI, AN EXPLOSIVE BRAT, DAI...
505K 36.5K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
430K 22.5K 28
❝𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
162K 7.2K 21
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧...